Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65535 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:42:58 PM

new era is starting now. we wil use cryptocurrencies in near future. when coin values are low, take as much you can. you will regret if you dont.
future is crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:18:37 PM

I think the digital currency just started so there must be a future for cryptocurreny,crypto is only 10 years old and still looks easy to use throughout the world, so of course it has a good future,if prices in the market decline that's a natural thing in the world of commerce and that does not mean that Crypto has no future.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:44:08 PM

I think the digital currency just started so there must be a future for cryptocurreny,crypto is only 10 years old and still looks easy to use throughout the world, so of course it has a good future,if prices in the market decline that's a natural thing in the world of commerce and that does not mean that Crypto has no future.
In any case, cryptocurrency has a huge potential and today we are witnessing the first stages of the development of the cryptocurrency market and and the real implementation of cryptocurrency in everyday human life. Of course, what is happening today in the cryptocurrency market is still inexplicable, but it can be a consequence without dental advertising cryptocurrency. After all, many people have tempted the opportunity to get big and easy money.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:06:22 PM

In any case, cryptocurrency has a huge potential and today we are witnessing the first stages of the development of the cryptocurrency market and and the real implementation of cryptocurrency in everyday human life. Of course, what is happening today in the cryptocurrency market is still inexplicable, but it can be a consequence without dental advertising cryptocurrency. After all, many people have tempted the opportunity to get big and easy money.
At least I was also very surprised when I saw several medical projects that had plans to implement their own cryptocurrency. Several projects were in 2016 and this gave them a very good impetus for development. And there are indeed very many spheres of human activity in which the blockchain will be used, so there are quite a few prospects for cryptocurrency.

]
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:24:11 PM

Passport prices may drop at a certain point, then it provides an opportunity for a good future for many cryptocurrency users who are trying to invest their money in such projects. I think that now the situation is exactly in order not to miss the chance for profitable investments, because the market has shown a very good growth trend for the last few days.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:39:16 PM

of course the future of digital currencies is always advancing, just look at coin coin top ,prices can rise high in a short duration, evidence that traders and investors still strongly believe in digital currencies to take advantage

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:02:58 PM

new era is starting now. we wil use cryptocurrencies in near future. when coin values are low, take as much you can. you will regret if you dont.
future is crypto
i think the future of cryptocurrency will be much more advance and convinient than fiat money because crypto is giving us the higher chance to use in daily life and become the main currency in the near future, maybe now crypocurrency is still low and hard to use, but i believe it will soon be applied in the future .
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:38:20 PM

Yes, in fact not too long ago some says it will not succeed to where it is today and also from the very beginning no one literally no one expected this to happen and maybe now too, that not many are expecting might have a good run too. Take example of Bitcoin, if this currency didn't exist what will the crypto world will be today.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:38:45 PM

People who enter the market are not only strong hands but many weak hands participate with the aim of generating profits, fluctuating market conditions so that many weak hands panic and sell low, and make the market falter and decline, but I think there will be a future bright.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:42:52 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
no one can be sure what the crypto currency will be and in my opinion as long as there are investors holding the cryptic currency it won't be enough

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:46:00 PM

Of course, the cryptocurrency has a great future. This technology is unique and can significantly improve many areas of people's lives. I believe that cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries in the near future.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:32:26 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
In order to evaluate the crypto market, we should look at many aspects. The good and bad crypto markets always take place according to the natural rules of movement. A proof is that through the years crypto market there are interchanged. Continue low Bitcoin prices and then increase and so do Altcoins. Therefore, you should be calm and patient the crypto market exists or not is your thinking and acknowledgment.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:30:03 PM

what all countries are looking for is how to keep trying to find alternatives to suppress the things that burden their economy, digital currencies including prospective research in accordance with changing times, in the next few years I'm sure digital users will also be bigger, and this will connected to the use of payment methods, especially through crypto.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:53:56 PM

surely and the future of digital money will also be bright because someday the digital currency will grow and become popular because over time it will become a digital era
In one subject correctly said, we need more time and a generational change to the view of bitcoin has changed to positive, the current society is still not ready to accept it fully
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:04:02 PM

the movement of a coin was indeed unstable. but for now I see that the market is slowly experiencing an increasing movement. so I think the digital currency certainly has a development in the future.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:29:02 PM

Of course, the cryptocurrency has a great future. This technology is unique and can significantly improve many areas of people's lives. I believe that cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries in the near future.
Yes I also believe indeed their is a future for digital currency. It will happen that many countries will be accepted this digital currency and adapt it’s use. The positivity will bring good outcomes in the future.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:33:21 AM

surely and the future of digital money will also be bright because someday the digital currency will grow and become popular because over time it will become a digital era

I am also sure that the future of crypto will be bright, but we will find many obstacles for now, we must be patient and never think the market continues to be a bull run, I prefer the market to rise slowly.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:29:26 AM

you're wrong, the future will increasingly use sophisticated technology, they replace technology with renewable technology, of course this cryptocurrency is a technology that will last in the future because this is a very extraordinary technology.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:58:10 AM

I am also sure that the future of crypto will be bright, but we will find many obstacles for now, we must be patient and never think the market continues to be a bull run, I prefer the market to rise slowly.
We really have to be patient first and I hope that with the passage of time the market will recover and rise certainly about the future of the cryptocurrency I will not hesitate because I am sure the future will be bright

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
peoplean

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:41:32 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: