Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65531 times)
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:00:45 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

I really think there is a future in digital currency. Even though most digital currencies may be experiencing a slump in pricing but I think this is just temporary and sooner or later the market will stabilize and crypto will be able to bounce back and may even be become mainstream in its usage.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:04:27 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
Then, have you ever seen price movements that occurred years before? Around 2013 and 2014? Prices have also decreased quite dramatically, but in reality, the cryptocurrency still survives to this day. That should be proof that the price decline is not the end, because this is a normal cycle.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

The price doesn't really determine the future of cryptocurrency. It is the value that will going to give the market, the opportunity to have future. If a project and its coin is valuable, it is sure to gain support rather just pertaning to price that anytime might change.

Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

This is not the end of the digital currency, when market conditions start to rise, of course, followed by the rise of digital currencies, but of course not all can run fast needing process and time, and when it comes time everything will run smoothly again

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

This is not the end of the digital currency, when market conditions start to rise, of course, followed by the rise of digital currencies, but of course not all can run fast needing process and time, and when it comes time everything will run smoothly again
for market growth it takes time, but we ourselves cannot know how long we have to wait at that time. we can see the end of last year, there was also a very high pump, and I don't think that also happened for so long. similar to the dump process that occurred yesterday, it happened suddenly and was very painful.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:40:57 AM

The price doesn't really determine the future of cryptocurrency. It is the value that will going to give the market, the opportunity to have future. If a project and its coin is valuable, it is sure to gain support rather just pertaning to price that anytime might change.
You are right, after all, if the price reduction is a measure of the death of cryptocurrency, then the cryptocurrency should have been dead for a long time because this is not the first time. Moreover, there has been a tremendous increase in 2017, so it's natural that all this year has decreased, isn't it always like that? the increase was accompanied by a decline, as well as the opposite.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

I think the Crypto is dying and overtake Bitcoin to keep going down. That's because altcoin has the same pattern with Bitcoin.
Different from last year, we can see if bitcoin decreases then altcoin rises. This is the game from Whales, they want to buy everything at a cheap price.
It can be a game of whales because cryptocurrency market is still a new market and it is small.

But i do not think cryptocurrency is dying, for me, it is just simple is in the downtrend, but it is a long-term downtrend. When it ends, we will see the light of the sun
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

As we know that crypto market is volatile. ups and down is the part of the market. Its not the end for digital currency, the future of digital currency is bright, Day by day digital currency is growing. Most of the governments are trying to find the best way to legalize cryptocurrencies.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

Very big future opportunities for crypto. If you look more broadly maybe you will understand how big the opportunity is in crypto. And of course it will all require a long process. But what you have to remember is that the future of crypto is very good in the future.

Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

Why do people talk about future considering only the fact about the price depression? It doesnt reflect the quality of the product, at least now. Future will be awesome!

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

Definitely, there is a big future for digital currency and crypto currency is among of digital crypto, so I predict increase of its popularity within next 10 years.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

This year has shown us that developers are ready to give the ready product for client and they prepare the soil for it intensively. I think that 2019-2020 will be the years of integration

Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Definitely, there is a big future for digital currency and crypto currency is among of digital crypto, so I predict increase of its popularity within next 10 years.
I want to believe that there is a great future ahead, but still with great difficulty I believe. In recent years, the progress is small and at times only receives bans cryptocurrencies

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

You need to understand how the price moves in the market.
There is not only an increase in prices, but also a market correction. This can be attributed to any timeframe. It is also worth considering that sometimes the correction is deep, which is what we are seeing now. This happens when a large overbought occurs on the market. Moreover, if we conduct a historical analysis of cryptocurrency charts, we will see that such a correction is not unusual. The market is experiencing this phenomenon not for the first time, and I'm sure that it is not the last.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

That's right. Do not be afraid of falling prices. On the contrary, you should rejoice at the opportunity to buy coins at falling prices.
You also need to be patient and wait for growth. I am sure he will definitely.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

Now only faith, for the next year's cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, it is likely that Bitcoin will fall below 2,000 US dollars, which is normal, because the cryptocurrency itself does not have a price, it is possible to rise to 100,000 US dollars in the future. We can only wait.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Why should there be no futue ?
We should focus more on the technology updates that the coins getting then the current prize.
But iam happy with the current prize got my first btc at around 400$ .

regards

Technology is the key to everything, if the development of technology stops the blockchain dies, the price will fall by itself. All that happens on the stock exchanges is manipulation, so there is no point in targeting prices when evaluating the crypto market.

██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

Crypto currencies have so great perspective to change the world and finally to push the decentralisation into masses. We just need more projects that will release their working products to compete with centralised services.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

If you read or watch the news these days, especially the business section, you will notice that even forex has not been good this year and a lot of those investors dealing in foreign currency may port over to crypto because of unfavourable policies from the USA

johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

These arguments about the fact that this is the end of cryptocurrencies began to annoy me already. The end is not yet the beginning. And temporary differences, downturns are the life of the market.
Well, what say geeks! And do not pay attention to them, people say a lot of things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: