Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we buy bitcoins now all TOGETHER?!  (Read 714 times)
PHP.guru

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

Haha, if we buy bitcoin now all together, the price might be bust up in short term, but it might cost bitcoin to end more early as bitcoin serves for few purpose but not mainly for earning more. Thus i think we have to reconsider.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apelmerah

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:58:42 AM

I agree with your thoughts, that we should buy bitcoin together so that bitcoin prices can go up quickly and not just hope and wait.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:09:53 AM

If the demand increase the price also increase but if the supply increase it makes the price decrease. That is the law of demand and supply. If we buy bitcoin together then hold it,i think it will help to boost up the demand. But i don't think that all agree to buy now because others are afraid and has a negative thoughts that bitcoin may end and they will loss if they invest or buy then hold. Important to have a positive mind and thinking in the situation like this that bitcoin drop and so far the movement are slowly  but i'm sure this movement is going upward.
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

It's true that if we all take steps by buying bitcoin, it's certain that bitcoin will rise again, and bitcoin can take on another triumph.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:03:34 AM

If the demand increase the price also increase but if the supply increase it makes the price decrease. That is the law of demand and supply. If we buy bitcoin together then hold it,i think it will help to boost up the demand. But i don't think that all agree to buy now because others are afraid and has a negative thoughts that bitcoin may end and they will loss if they invest or buy then hold. Important to have a positive mind and thinking in the situation like this that bitcoin drop and so far the movement are slowly  but i'm sure this movement is going upward.

Yes your right! Hmmm,   I think it is far from reality that it would happened,  but assuming it will happen,simply  the price of bitcoin will increase because of the number of people who invest.Its up to each of us how we handle our investment.  

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!
I have a lot of hypotheses for the experiment you put in, and I think there are a lot of people who have ideas like yours. The Bitcoin investor community is huge in numbers, and it's hard to know precisely. If everyone uses me for at least $ 100 to buy it at the same time, it can get Bitcoin back to $ 13,000. It is the minimum price it gets if this happens.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

Since the market cap of Bitcoin is extremely high, it is very difficult for any single person or organization to acquire all coins. However, if someone can manage to buy maximum coins then he will be in a position to control the price in the market. We have recently experienced the price rally which was a result of the decisions by big whales and institutional investors. It will affect the demand and supply ration in the market.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

I think this does not happen. The most likely thing is that people are selling bitcoin. this is the worst. bitcoin will fall sharply. Investors will lose a lot

If that happen, the positive side of it is, the whole trader community would be happy for the bountiful profit that they could earn cause it really affect the price of Bitcoin. While the negative side is, it would lessen the number of investors.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

If everyone buys as always happens in the markets for goods, services or financial products, prices would begin to rise sooner and then more and more until most of them buy no more. Thus the price starts to fall to its actual value.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

Your example is contaigning an oxymoron: if everyone in the community is only buying, who is selling? If nobody is selling and everybody is buying the price is destined to rise to infinite value, which clearly makes no sense.

d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6073

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

[...] is this already experimented?
Of course. In the altcoin world this occurs every day.

The problem is not that it is illegal (it may be). But only a small part of the buyers will benefit - the initiators. There may be a way to "hide" the intention of the pump-and-dump group, but it would be difficult to rise the price in a sustainable way because for many people it would be an opportunity to sell - and the pump group hasn't infinite amounts of money (OK, it may be different if there were some fiat billionaires inside the group. But most of the Bitcointalk users have already a long position in Bitcoin).

A more interesting question is: What if we SELL Bitcoins now all together? ("we" = "a larger group of Bitcointalk users")

Why is this different? Because we're already inside a bear market. That would mean that the sellers would not operate "against the trend" but "magnify the trend" - that would trigger an accelerated bearish channel, so sharp that we can expect a crash of 50%+ in a single day if everything works "well" for the sellers. It would become even more interesting if the dump group broke the long-term bullish channel of Bitcoin.

There may be even reasons to do this ... "buy back cheaper", "drive evil speculators out", etc ... Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!

That's right my friend! I think the same
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

All together? Do you think every person from this forum is your friend and trust you? Even if you would find a few hundreds of people who say they will buy bitcoin at the same time I am pretty sure less than 20% will actually follow you and do this thing because you don't know them, they don't know you. People already hold their bitcoins and I don't think any of them would spend anymore money on it since they are not even sure the price is going to increase.
You can change the price of bitcoin if multiple persons are buying/selling at the same time but you need a few thousands of them to do it and see a change on the market that will be big enough for all this effort.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

Yes, even if we reach a consensus to all buy bitcoin together which would most likely drive the price astronomically within split seconds, can we also control our individual temptations to quickly take profits at the expense of ourselves? I really  do not think this is workable at this stage of bitcoin, probably it would have been possible at the infant stages of bitcoin.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

Maybe if all people buy bitcoin as of now the price will become very high like naybe we reach 100,000 dollars if all people buy bitcoin but it's unrealistic happen that all people buy bitcoin because most of the people sell their bitcoin to earn profit..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

Maybe if all people buy bitcoin as of now the price will become very high like naybe we reach 100,000 dollars if all people buy bitcoin but it's unrealistic happen that all people buy bitcoin because most of the people sell their bitcoin to earn profit..

yeah right , it could possibly reach a hundred thousand dollar instantly or maybe more if ever all of the people will unite to buy bitcoin at a single moment but in reality , that dream wont possibly happen because like you said earlier , many people are constantly selling their coins to earn a profit. There are i think many people who come to bitcoin and work for jobs that pays in bitcoin so that they can sell it for a sure profit and not just for hodling or for personal usage such as paying someone.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

If we all buy Bitcoin together, then it is certain that the price of Bitcoin will increase due to the demand we make. However, we must be prepared with a dump that will occur. After the pump, dump. After dump, get the pump out.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

If we all buy Bitcoin together, then it is certain that the price of Bitcoin will increase due to the demand we make. However, we must be prepared with a dump that will occur. After the pump, dump. After dump, get the pump out.
Yes the pump and dump is always there at the market and it is normal to gain a profit and to enter at the low price in the market. When we all buy bitcoin together, I'm sure the price and its value will increase that may possibly cause a big adoption for bitcoin around the world and many people can be help to earn a huge profit in the future.

jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

A lot of different countries have added cryptos as a priority for them and that is a good thing. But I don't think cryptocurrencies can take control of wold market because governments will not allow that. Even though the technology behind cryptocurrencies allow them to change the world economy the problem is that people understand this. Governments will surely try to do something against cryptocurrencies if they become a threat for them in the future. People can win this battle but there will not be enough of them. The majority of bitcoin holders will sell their cryptos immediately if governments will announce something bad about them.
Yes, and I think that is a good thing too. I guess, in my opinion, some rich countries and some developing countries already know the true potential of btc. They start to invest, and take advantage of btc. Some rick countries will make some mining industries and mining companies to take over the world of btc. But the truth is, no country can control btc. But maybe, in the future when there is one country who posses the most huge amount of btc will control the market of btc. Well, I honestly do not know yet and do not know anything about that. I hope all countries in the world will accept btc and the btc will keep growing stronger to the better future and better people.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

The volume is already so high thesedays... I guess we should let it to grow on a healthy way... pumping something for a little amount of time will make a dumb... The market looks good right now
yes but I still hope price btc can reach more higher than $10k for now, many people still hope it can happen soon after few months down of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: