Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SO CLOSE  (Read 506 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

I feel like even though the price of Bitcoin has been on the down fall I feel like Bitcoin is so close to becoming the worlds leading currency. I can see it, however I feel like it takes some kind of major event for it to get over the hump. I know this sounds messed up, but I feel like another financial crisis would  help out bitcoin make that leap and make people trust the currency more. Another thing is retailers and their acceptance of bitcoins. If Amazon, Walmart, Target etc. started to accept Bitcoin as a valid currency, the currency would become more stable and attractive to consumers. What do you guys think?
I am not an expert, and I do not study economics, but I can tell you that the world economy at present is very stable because of the previous economic crises. The world suite has solutions that will not happen again. Bitcoin can hardly be used as a payment solution if it does not remove criminals trying to use it for illegal transactions and countries banned from Bitcoin have to remove the ban on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:04:48 AM

I feel like even though the price of Bitcoin has been on the down fall I feel like Bitcoin is so close to becoming the worlds leading currency. I can see it, however I feel like it takes some kind of major event for it to get over the hump. I know this sounds messed up, but I feel like another financial crisis would  help out bitcoin make that leap and make people trust the currency more. Another thing is retailers and their acceptance of bitcoins. If Amazon, Walmart, Target etc. started to accept Bitcoin as a valid currency, the currency would become more stable and attractive to consumers. What do you guys think?

It would be amazing if more online vendors started accepting Bitcoin or another coin / token as an official online currency. I have read of several ICOs hoping to implement contactless payment options and integration with third-party payment services. Should these projects launch successfully, it would be a game changer for crypto currencies in general.
Tasya04

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:05:48 AM

I feel like though the price of Bitcoin has fallen down I feel like Bitcoin is very close to becoming the world's major currency.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

bitcoin is very difficult if you want to set as the world currency. Moreover, there are still many rejections of bitcoin from different countries and this will make the bitcoin can be hard getting into a range of countries. that's probably one reason the basis for bitcoin it will not become a world currency.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

It would be amazing if more online vendors started accepting Bitcoin or another coin / token as an official online currency. I have read of several ICOs hoping to implement contactless payment options and integration with third-party payment services. Should these projects launch successfully, it would be a game changer for crypto currencies in general.

I think that  bitcoin is not ready for now to become a currency that will be use worldwide due to restrictions from other countries where it had been ban from other countries. Another factor that bitcoin may not be considered this time as a world currency is due to it's volatility where prices of bitcoin is not yet stable.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

I think, Bitcoin has now become one of the most important currencies in the world, as long as Bitcoin investors do not totally give up Bitcoin investment in bulk or Bitcoin is not completely banned all over the world. Future developments and improvements in the Bitcoinde system will help Bitcoin be considered a payment option.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:35:06 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin will have a good future, but to spread bitcoin to the world, we have to make a big socialization event in every country about bitcoin.

we want to straighten out the public's understanding of bitcoin, so they become aware that bitcoin has more benefits. there is no FOMO and no doubt in the public eye, we will change bad mindset them about bitcoin.
coinholic

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

It has been foreseen that digital currencies will be the basis of economic wealth and stability in the future in lieu of gold and oil. Now we cannot absolutely confirm the accuracy of this prediction due to some current market situations. All I can say is that anything is possible. So I wouldn't be surprised if Bitcoin will indeed be the top currency in the future.

costanos02

Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

I believed also that sooner or later bitcoin would be legal in the type of transaction, as a matter of fact there are some big companies who already accepted bitcoins, and i can say that they are the leading model for the better future of bitcoin.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

I believed also that sooner or later bitcoin would be legal in the type of transaction, as a matter of fact there are some big companies who already accepted bitcoins, and i can say that they are the leading model for the better future of bitcoin.

Actually, the use of Bitcoin in almost 70 countries is legal and to name a few these are Norway, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Ukraine, New Zealand etc. Being legal in those countries people used it in any type of transactions, e.g. trading, shopping, exchanges, etc. However, for Bitcoin to become the world's leading currency I have no idea.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: