Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2022, 02:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 23.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why price too low?  (Read 3142 times)
rajsunil

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

Crypto always survived.This month the price of Ethereum declined to $256.At present Ethereum's price is slightly higher at $273.I think the price of altcoins will increase in the coming days.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raphaleee

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

In the future crypto will grow higher.Now the price of all altcoins has decreased.I think the price may be lower due to the crisis in the market.This week the price of altcoins is slightly higher.I think the price of Ethereum next week will cross $ 300.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

Because the electronic money market is becoming more and more risky, investors are leaving them and going to other fields.
bluedeng

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

I don't think the price is bottom, and the price may be lower. The current downturn in the market is because the bubble has burst. It may last a long time. Need to wait for the next tuyere.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

Why the price too low ?
It depend of the tokens you have
the price will comeback if bitcoin price rise up, and the altcoins price will follow .
no, crypto will never die , don't panic  just be patience
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

For early this year investors as like me, the prices are very low but for new investors the prices are ok to invest. Our market always needs new investors to survive and and also i do not think crypto will die this year.

tinhvangin

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

coins hard to have a crazy price like the old one. u should trade in a day and no hold them a longtime
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

I have lot of altcoins but all coin price too low but why anyone know? When price come back Or All crypto are die in this year? Cry
It's too early for all cryptography to die. Of course altcoins fell very low, and not everyone will be able to take off then, but this does not mean that we should have less faith in cryptocurrencies. Wait, there will be growth. There are moments of rising and falling, and that's fine.

catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

Alts ussually falls so fast and for all time. Most part of altcoins you should sold out immediatly for good profit
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

A serious decline is happening in the market now. But I don't think that the coins will be dead. But we cannot guarantee about some projects. The projects without products will not have a future sometimes.
ningrum

Activity: 1468
Merit: 102

Dollar Back

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

I have lot of altcoins but all coin price too low but why anyone know? When price come back Or All crypto are die in this year? Cry

we all don't know when the market will rise again, because the current situation is different from yesterday's situation. so whatever happens we must accept, and indeed for now it is better to hold it.

Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

This is usual picture for summer prices in investments field. I think we don't have to worry about this. Prices will grow with time and I think we have to wait a little.

kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

Crypto will definitely not die, I believe at least in the next 5-10 years. Therefore, it is quite early and unreasonable to talk about this now.
The price is really very low, all the capital is melting in front of our eyes, but all this is temporary, and soon I'm sure the crypto currency market will quickly get better. Patience to us all.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

Regulations and people selling in panic, these are the reasons of the fall and the situation will not be better in the next few days, the patience is required right now.
samcrypto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

Why the price too low ?
It depend of the tokens you have
the price will comeback if bitcoin price rise up, and the altcoins price will follow .
no, crypto will never die , don't panic  just be patience
Cryptoshitcoins will die of course because they are not meant to stay here forever. If you are holding good coins right now don’t panic because the price will recover again and you will enjoy the green days again. I also believe that if bitcoin started to pump high again, your good altcoins will also follow, this is really not the end of cryptos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

The price of coins is still falling and so I think it is not worth buying coins now.  It is better to wait, when the price will fall even more.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

Yes, I probably agree, the price falls, but this is all due to time, because times change and small details in the field of cryptocurrency, too, so all these falls were expected, and expectations have become a reality.

Divere1996

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

earlier than growing, the marketplace will generally be pushed to the bottom before it may upward push to excessive. this is the pliability of the market. If all people catches this desirable to change then I suppose they may be more worthwhile.
palyoa2x3

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

I'm bored now, I lost a third of the value at the time of purchase, but there is nothing to do but wait
South Park

Activity: 2296
Merit: 733

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Altcoin prices have lost more value than Bitcoin..Because when the market started to deteriorate, there were panic sales, and many people switched to Bitcoin, which they found safer..But the end of the year is approaching and I think that the market will improve again.
It is true that in the last years the price of bitcoin has gone up at the end of the year but that doesn't mean that is going to happen automatically, if you look at the market right now there are not many signs that we are going to see a big recovery by the end of this year, in fact all the signs seem to indicate that the price is going to more or less remain the same by the end of the year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet.
...$200....
.BONUS..
....100% BONUS FOR....
.EVERY DEPOSIT..
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: