Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to make a statement about the project  (Read 319 times)
heliophorus (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

Since Hal is passed, it seems that the wolves are in the field to bring down bitcoin.

This will fail as my current wealth is still in the blockchain. Unmovable.
Some people here on this board,  do notice that I used my whale account to stabilize bitcoin
and suggested, my coins should be confiscated. Even destroyed.

Thank you for that suggestion. I remember those words when the time is right.
You better do not mess with people who have a huge wallet. Right ?!

What a lack of faith I see, that some people did forget I made a promise.

Not to mention some silly comments of people who try to control bitcoin itself or fake claims
to steal identities. It is simply pathetic to see people, who are triggered by the suggestion of
a noble price for the invention, they make false claims, but are not able to digitally sign
by the genesis block or a simple pgp key.

This said. If you feel the need to claim the work of somebody else, well be sure you have the digital keys.
And I assure You all, you do not have them.

No doubt this is all about an agenda to bring down bitcoin as a project.

It is sad to see, there are altcoins that abuse the name bitcoin.
There is only ONE bitcoin. That is XBT, BTC. This is Bitcoin Core run by Wladimir.

Sorry to say, Gavin, but You lost my trust. I had only a few times conversation with you, but when Hal did inform me,
later on Pete the issues with the FBI, I destroyed my accounts and traces.

Right now I am in the shadow but I make my claim. Because I am so bold to say, I am. Because nobody has the keys but me.
Sad for You all.

All those attempts to create Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin cash are just ways to derail the project.

No doubt bitcoin core will survive, regardless the financial markets at the moment.
There is no valid alternative to the fractional banking problem. This answer is bitcoin.

People can state, we need to go back to the gold standard. However in my perception, there is not enough
gold for that. Gold can be better used for other cases, such as jewels, industrial, medical...use.

So I predict and You will see.

Bitcoin will rise up again in value. Mainly because it is the only, valuable and alternative for fiat money. It can not be forget,
it can not be controlled. Not even by me.

I give myself a few months, years to digitally sign. And well, I decided to invest 93 percent of my wealth to a foundation to promote
arts, science, innovation, artists, education or in general terms, the improvement of human society.

7 percent I will use for my family and own business.

I will not support those who did took or did try to take by violence, credits on my work, except a handful of people who were loyal
to the original principles, moral and standard, that I set in the early days, some are pretty aware, how I think, how I am.

This statement, will be online for a short time, I presume, but we see. As currently I have more faith in twitter as on this board
that does not follow exactly the right principles of free speech.

But this said. again, do not mess with me. I have a lot of patience, but those who did harm in any way my project, my child, who did
try to fool people to claim identity or credits.

Be assured, I will go after you.

All the Best,

Well, You know who I am, if not, that's fine too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

For real, tho?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Overstriker

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

I am with you brother. Free speech all the way!
heliophorus (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:51:32 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:19:34 PM by heliophorus

This time, yes.
So blunt I say this, because I am the keyholder.

Nobody will proof I am not, it is to me to proof when I want to do it... or not.

But nobody will proof, but me, so sure I am.

Even close friends you can't trust when power, vanity and money is involved.

But asymmetric encryption, You can not fool.
Neither what is hidden in the genesis block when this is decoded properly
in the so called 'random' bits.

When I feel the time is right I sign with the genesis and my PGP key 0x5EC948A1

And to the Bitcoin Foundation. Don't say You are not aware of this key and
that I insisted to be member of the board by the key.

So how do I know that, hm....

All the Best,

twitter: @realSatoshiN
heliophorus (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:21:38 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 12:05:32 AM by heliophorus

Good old PGP, well, later GPG. Signed by Gavin and many others in the old time.
Yes, I was lazy at that time to use cygwin on windoz, GnuPG
see: https://web.archive.org/web/20090131115053/http://bitcoin.org:80/

I just wonder why the Bitcoin foundation did not made public,
what I did ask in terms of this key. As it was posted on their pages as well.
Ok, 7 years did pass. The time I told I will come forward since 2009.
But things did change that made my decission to wait and see.
Then I saw the plot made by NY, London and the puppet in Australia.
What a joke.

But I did watch. Who could I trust ? Who could hold his or her pure heart.
As stated only a handful people are left to trust.

Some did think, good old Hal is dead, the game is ours.
They hacked some worthless data. Gathered some mails. Some had luck to recover my expired mailbox at GMX.
But most important messages, were send encrypted by PGP. A lot was deleted from that box as well...
Yes, Germany is close to Belgium and Holland and switzerland.

So no, it is not born in the USA, neither the UK or Australia.

Yeah, that smart guy, Doctor Black Hat Faust, down under loving Sartre, who did try to trick me to ask for a subkey.
When things did not work as expected, used known and public data, transactions to fool people.
Good this community has some very smart geeks and good old cypherpunks to counter that scam.
Or others who did think they had my key but had a derailed version. All to boost their life, for greed, power or ego.

People who did chat with me on IRC do know I did talk mostly in terms of WE. WE will do this or that. Not I.

Because I knew I was just the initiator, I was depended on the brain of Hal to finetune the project.
Yes my friends, Hal did wrote the first prototype based on my scientific work, using my Handle.
Yes, Hal did cover my back.

Much respect to that man, who was a real scientist, who did support so many people on this board.
Who gave at moments for free, coins to people.

Well, sorry, I have my safety belts. Not all is known about the genesis block
and what is inside or why some hex is used the way it is.

Nobody knows that but me.

But enough for now, before some say, I talk too much.

But those who try to derail my child, my invention, I warn you, do not mess with me.

And stop Your pathetic ways to derail the core project.

This is NOT about me, power to some, it is about decentralization, to give back to the people what should be honest.
To stop the fraudulent practices to live on debt, fractional banking.

Mining should be decentralized, not geographically concentrated in China only. Miners should be distributed in balance over the world.
Mining should be done using windmills, solar mirrors, solar panels to promote alternative energy and to help poor countries as well.

There is a miner fee, but a tobin tax fee would be welcome to distribute to a side chain, to redistribute to unique assigned wallets,
to individuals to secure social wellfare and passive income. To solve poverty. So each transaction generates tiny income for everyone.

Money should be a tool for humanity. Not the master of humanity. Not a fraudulent system where governments or bank do print
for free money, not backed by value.

This is why I did reference to the article in the newspaper in 2009, regardless I did use it to timestamp my work.

It is better to work for a goal, an objective and fight for the higher purpose, so You can be proud, when You stand before God.
So You can say, Yes, WE did it and I was part of it.

All the Best.

Overstriker

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:08:57 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 12:34:04 AM by Overstriker

Thanks for these words. Some of us started losing hope in humanity. Now, the message is clear.  Smiley
fer3219

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:11:11 AM

"complains about the bitcoin project"
"claims there is only one bitcoin and its btx "

you're really wrong bro.
bitcoin will be the only one remaind , all others projects that take the name of bitcoin are scam .
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:16:47 AM

you're really wrong bro.
bitcoin will be the only one remaind , all others projects that take the name of bitcoin are scam .

Where do you see the OP claiming BTX is the real Bitcoin? 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

lol for the sake of all with money in crypto I hope the real Satoshi Nakamoto can keep control of his hashtags

heliophorus (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

lol for the sake of all with money in crypto I hope the real Satoshi Nakamoto can keep control of his hashtags

Yes, I love to use #hash #tags. I am addicted to #hashing.
Better this, then to be addicted to #power, #greed, #control and #ego #play.

Truth will always prevail over the forces of the evil.

All the Best,

Satoshin
@realsatoshin
heliophorus (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 05:05:36 PM by heliophorus

you're really wrong bro.

I am not wrong compared to your statement.
I stated the only bitcoin is BTC (financial code: XBT)
So I say exactly the same as you.

All those who do abuse bitcoin to create an altcoin to promote it, to name a few: Bitcoin Unlimited,
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold,... I will bring them, in the proper time, with my funds to justice,
due to abuse of my copyright, confuzing people and make profit or advantage on it.

Also those who feel the need to confiscate my own credit of the work or even try to destroy my work, even wallet.
Or even claim to be me, and steal my handle, spread fog, but are unable to sign with my well known keys.

Worse, some really want to derail the core project of bitcoin and harm people who did invest in it. To bring down the project
or to bias the system to a centralized system, hackable, unsecure, traceable, controlled again by some elite. Or even to make it impossible
to verify independently by anyone, due to the fact, the full chain couldn't or may not be downloaded...

I did think more as 5 years properly before I wrote the scientific paper. There is a reason why it is secured with a double sha, there is a reason
why bitcoins are limited in amount (to avoid again the pitfall of fractional banking and living on debt), there is a reason there is a small blocksize.  

I am the first who did use the term 'bitcoin' in my scientific paper. Nobody has the right to abuse the name bitcoin for an altcoin without proper auth of the copyright holder.

So I can imagine some will not sleep very well when I come forward and hit the (round) table.
As I stated I will invest 93 percent of the capital that is in my wallets to the development of the global society, but fight for legal justice to those violations, I see this as part of it.

All the Best,

Satoshin
@realsatoshin

Deansss

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

It would be nice to see a signed message with that key stating Craig Wright is NOT satoshi N ,rather than declaring who you really are , if that's what  you planned on doing

.but it would almost certainly  send the market in a spin I think .

Really interested to see what else is built in the genesis block ,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: