Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin has more potential than Bitcoin?  (Read 754 times)
minhdang2212 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.
What do you think about XRB?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

Your  topic will be best placed at Altcoin discussion since what you're basically discussing is an alternative to Bitcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

XRB is a very good coin with its speed, because we understand that speed is needed in transactions, I really like XRB and invest in it.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

I can't see any alternative coin even ethereum that is more powerful and has a lot of potential than bitcoin. I am fan of other cryptocurrencies but when it comes in potential, I don't think they can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency right now for me.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

7 cryptocurrencies to watch in 2018 are Monero (XMR), Neo, Cardano (Ada), Ripple (XRP), Iota, Bitcoin Cash. Future is uncertain, no one knows what is going to happen right ?

As well as these coins you mentioned I am very interested to see what is going to happen to Bitcore BTX as their whitepaper has some very interesting things that will be delivered this year, such as ATMs and also an integrated exchange to buy and sell BTX directly on their official site.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

I still looking forward for ethereum because it is still second to bitcoin. But there are other coins that has also a potential to grow in the market. I just choose the coin which is already known and trusted by the people because i believe it has a posibility to grow more and give good profit like bitcoin.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

In my own opinion,  No other coin can dominate bitcoin. Bitcoin has always been the first cryptocurrency in the market and it is the coin that open the door for other altcoins. So bitcoin will always be the NO 1 leading crypto coin. Though coins like Ethereum, Cardona, Stellar and IOTA may come closer of been the leading but they wouldn't be that leading coin like Bitcoin.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

For XRB transaction speed is very good, but for coin other than bitcoin I prefer coin ethereum which think of more sophisticated technology.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:20:58 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 12:58:13 AM by bitcoin31

There's altcoin for sure are better than bitcoin . But as of now bitcoin still alive and for sure is still alive after few months or some years. Maybe after few years they have altcoin that replace to bitcoin and it become new bitcoin. The only coin for me who are quialfied to become next bitcoin and for sure most of us are wants this coin become very high the price.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

In the cryptocurrencies market, there is now more potential crypto than Bitcoin regarding technology as well as transaction processing speed. But to overcome the exchange rate and volume of the Bitcoin market, I think it will take a long time for the crypto to pass. About the XRB, this is possible crypto to solve the disadvantages of Bitcoin, such as high transaction costs, slower transaction speeds, and less scalability.

forumsehat

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

XRB does have very good potential besides bitcoin, XRB is very suitable to invest and transact with the speed.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

I completely disagree with you. Bitcoin can never be outdated because it is the most popular one which keeps on updating itself. Right now it's hard to compete with bitcoin as the technology and other features are way better than any othercrpto currencies.
hakertajniak

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

From my opinion, ethereum may be the second coin to look beside bitcoin.
ethereum has a smart contract feature. it is good for process transaction on many addresses sir.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cfmoc

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

When talking about the Cryptocurrency market, would you think of coin first? Definitely Bitcoin. Nowadays, owning Bitcoin is quite difficult, if you do not have a lot of money. So, you will be more interested in other Altcoin. Ethereum is Altcoin that can almost touch Bitcoin in value. But no coin is likely to beat Bitcoin on the top spot in the Cryptocurrency market. Prior to 2020, Bitcoin's position would remain the No. 1
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

Of course, this is what you want to do with your input industry, the level of user investment you want to achieve, and the various variations and security reasons that you want to achieve. Market volume transfers will be affected by the number of fast blocks, but the most important rule is the beginning of everything Block chain technology is used well and smart contracts are passed through to design well
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

for me its xrb,xrb has a potential for being alternative for bitcoin,if you buy xrb you can gain some profit like your investment in bitcoin,and also xrb has a good speed of transaction.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.

When we talk about potential it is hard to know which alt exhibits more compared to Bitcoin, every alts has different uses and features and they Excel in their own field but in terms of beating Bitcoin as the top crypto it will be impossible for them.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

To me I think woth everything, ethereum would still be the closest in becoming the king or the face of the whole of the cryptocurrency market. One thing is for certain is that even if bitcoin dies though the whole of the cryptocurrency realm would be affected and propaply take a massive hit. Ethwreum with its smart technology could be the cure to the stigma that bitcoin can present as it is more palatable to much more technological savvy users
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

I don't really know such crypto that has bigger potential than Bitcoin. Bitcoin have already established a large community of users which highly affects a crypto in general. So since no crypto has a community larger than Bitcoin, logically, and therefore,no other crypto is better or is having a higher potential than Bitcoin.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

it's been a long time since rumors about altcoin will dominate, and I think it's very natural because basically all altcoin want to beat bitcoin, but until now no one has been able to do that.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

I think there are other chances of going forward faster. Because Bitcoin is still slow and can grow again at any time.  The movement of other coins will be faster. Because they have no prices which are pumps and dumps. That's not the actual bitcoin. Bitcoin and one time other coins will be surpassed. Because it costs valuable digital currency and it takes less time and takes time. I do not see any kind of currency that is stronger than Bitcoin and I do not even think. I also support other cryptocurrency, but give more importance to bitcoin. The other coins I support are not able to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin was the king of all the coins in the future and in the future.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

i saw that the coin that have most volume in the market after bitcoin is ethereum.
i think ethereum has a great potential too, not lose from bitcoin potential.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

i saw that the coin that have most volume in the market after bitcoin is ethereum.
i think ethereum has a great potential too, not lose from bitcoin potential.
I have the same perceptions with you mate about Ethereum. Hence, the potential of ethereum are been exposed to the market that whether tha value of bitcoin is dropped, Ethereum is still adding it's value though today the values of coins in the market are lower value compared last year. And yes, Ethereum has a great potential next to bitcoin.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

I think Etherium might have potential since its the 2nd most popular crypto although it has a low price right now but we don't know on it's future, I read this article online on how Etherium differs on bitcoin in 7 ways, which is much better performance rather than bitcoin. https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/why-is-ethereum-different-to-bitcoin/
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

In the case of beating Bitcoin as a top crypto it is not possible, because bitcoin is the parent of most cripto curancy, but each coin has different functions and features and they are Excel in their own field.
akerner

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

No definite
Any Altcoin from the top can be better in perspective  Smiley
realcrypto

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

Bitcoin  still have more potential than any other coin because bitcoin have stand a test of time. People make more bitcoin transaction across the globe than any other coin. The one you are talking about is fast now because the work load is not much.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

I think that we can see new competitor for BTC soon. In my opinion - TON (Project of Telegram`s creator) can become this competitor in near future.
Pavel Durov is very reliable person, I really admire him because he goes against the system: he refused to provide correspondence of Telegram`s users to the governments of Russia and Iran.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the crypto community making it more demanding than any other crypto currencies. People enter into altcoins because of the trust on bitcoins and so I don't think alternative coins have more potentialities than the bitcoins. But the market cap. Of alternative coins will be higher than the bitcoins as there is only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto graphy network. Alternative coins are following bitcoins so there no chance for over taking the position of bitcoins by alt coins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
andrei.dr

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

Over the latter months of 2017 and the first few months of 2018, the Cryptocurrency world has seen the rise of many competitors who have challenged the position of Bitcoin.  Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, etc are all posited to be the next best thing after Bitcoin. Many analysts have also speculated that bitcoin’s bubble will explode, allowing other cryptocurrencies to claim the second place. I am positive also about Nano but, I don't think it could endanger the position of the Bitcoin.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

nano (xrb) is a coin whose transaction speed is unquestionable. but for me, the best coin besides btc is eth. because eth is more popular and I think it will last long. if you want to invest in various coins, nano can be made one of the options.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

In terms of coin value, there are no greater than bitcoin even in the upcoming years.
But if you want to double your money or more than that in short time, there are more better than bitcoin.
especially those coins under 1 usd that has great project and team. one of this is XEM and i would like to add UTK.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

I can't see any alternative coin even ethereum that is more powerful and has a lot of potential than bitcoin. I am fan of other cryptocurrencies but when it comes in potential, I don't think they can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency right now for me.
Yes, I agree really to your opinion.For several months or years to come, bitcoin is still the most potential for me to invest.It is still the king of crypto an for the time being no other coins can replace it. It is the most expensive and most profitable.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

For now there is no coin can surpass Bitcoin performance even just to equal it. Bitcoin also don't need a feasible commodities just to attract investors to purchase their coins like Nano and XRP but if there is a coin that have a potential to challenge Bitcoin it will be Ethereum because like Bitcoin it also gain the trust of the investors as a promising investment too due to ERC-20 standard that the platform was commonly used by most ICO to support their projects.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

Ethereum (ETH). Many people believe that Ethereum is coin similar to bitcoin. One major difference, however, is that Ethereum can handle non-monetary and non-monetary Blockchain applications, while Bitcoin can only handle monetary applications.
Dilladupak

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

For me that has great potential is bitcoin and ethereum, because for me it is also very popular all over the world, and it is also great for short or long term profits, because the two coins have a bright future.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Ripple is a copper-related payment activity over time, facilitating quick payment between banks. The purpose of ripple is to replace outdated protocols in banks, to increase the cost competitiveness, and to make transactions faster and safer.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

This is due to the nano-block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. With this transaction speed, the Nano became a potential coin to dominate Bitcoin's dominance.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

For me Bitcoin has more potential than other coins,but if I will have to choose I will say Ethereum is one of coin that have potential.
muhammedb

Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 11:20:24 AM by muhammedb

with the rate in which bitcoin move cryptocurrency market it is very clear that it has the highest potential, but to me due to some difficult encounter during bitcoin transactions it seen that one day other altcoin will take over from bitcoin which i believed ethereum is the only altcoin that has that potential, because it has so many things bitcoin lakes, example transaction speed and low fee.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

Through my knowledge I find no currency so far more popular and potential  than bitcoin , but it is possible to show a currency over the next few months to have more potential than bitcoin
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Now, Litecoin is always in the top 10 crypto with the highest market capitalization value. In addition to Bitcoin and Litecoin that comes first, Ethereum is one of the crypto on the rise. In the first half of this year, the value of market capitalization rose despite unstable. If judging from the first time out in 2015, the value of ether, Etherealum currency designation up to 2300 percent. Putting it as the second most commonly used and most valuable cryptto after Bitcoin. CoinMarketcap records its market capitalization value.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

I completely disagree with you. Bitcoin can never be outdated because it is the most popular one which keeps on updating itself. Right now it's hard to compete with bitcoin as the technology and other features are way better than any othercrpto currencies.

True, but Ethereum does have the potential to take on bitcoin after a few years. The coin originated in 2016 and since has shown a growth by 1100%. Also, it stands strong today with a market capital of $52 billion. The coin has also gained much wider acceptance by being adopted by big companies like Microsoft. The coin is a great investment asset but is also used as token for smart applications and as a platform for posting new ICOs. Hence, the coin has a lot of advantages and has opened new revolutionary ideas in the financial market.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

for me other than bitcoin no longer, because bitcoin also first appeared in the world and also very popular. by earning more revenue easily. because bitcoin prices always go up every day.

Perfectly said mate. I see the people invested on various coins and keep on replying on this forum says those coins will go bigger than bitcoin but seeing the person says the real fact on crypto currency would be appreciated one mate.

There are few coins grow better in the market, if you want to find the big profit with your investment those coins will help you.
However you cannot still compete those coins with the bitcoin.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

There is no coin that is bigger than bitcoin in terms of dorminance and adoption... not any time soon but profit wise you can get an umber of them. i fancy NEO,ADA, ETH,EOS

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

They are same in general. They have pros and cons, sometimes you will be on one side and sell it when they are down. You could look at Ethereum, because people said Ethereum is a "competitor" for Bitcoin yet it doesn't sound true. Same case for Ripple and other altcoins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MoonJeina

Activity: 652

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

It might have  the "potential" , but there are many "potential" coins that are better than bitcoin but are still way behind of it . Maybe bitcoin is surpassed by some other coin after some time but right now bitcoin is the king . Talking about 7000 transactions per minute , it i s so because that coin is not that prominent and the coinbase does not have a lot of traffic to deal with . For an immensely popular coin , bitcoin have way more transaction load on it.                                                           

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
Imfinnabeon

Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

As far as I know there is no coin with bigger potential than Bitcoin right now. It is fun to speculate on a lot of these currencies but truth be told the first asset people think when they think crypto is Bitcoin. Until that changes, Bitcoin will always have the most potential.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

To be honest, no coin is having potential than Bitcoin and there won't be any coin which can reach at least half of its value or market share for another 100 years. I just want to say that Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and each coin has different potential and different drive to achieve its own target set by the investors or the team behind the project.

Bitcoin is the king and no other coin can reach or overtake its potential.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Midesiz

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

I think Neo has more potential than bitcoin. Secondly ethereum. They are the best coins in altcoins market.

BinManR

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

In my opinion, I think the following altcoin coin: ETH, XMR, NEO have the ability to compete strongly with bitcoin in the future. Each coin has the advantage of usability, efficiency, versatility or security upgrades for users. But to pass bitcoin, that would be a long process. The crypto market is always volatile and adjustable. So, I believe we can be more patient to know this.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

In my opinion, I think the following altcoin coin: ETH, XMR, NEO have the ability to compete strongly with bitcoin in the future. Each coin has the advantage of usability, efficiency, versatility or security upgrades for users. But to pass bitcoin, that would be a long process. The crypto market is always volatile and adjustable. So, I believe we can be more patient to know this.

i agree with these 3 option. this is good for long-term holding, we don't know what the future price of these coins, it could be pass bitcoin but it's very difficult according the marketcap that is much different from bitcoin. but at least all these three coins have potential in the future
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

If the Chinese state clearly states that it supports the open NEO, NEO may exceed Bitcoin's market influence. The world's most money-playing state is China. If money comes from one place, they will not make it into a difficult situation.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

Your  topic will be best placed at Altcoin discussion since what you're basically discussing is an alternative to Bitcoin.

I want to tell about altcoyins - an alternative to bitcoins

Most altcoins (alternative digital currencies) are just a variation of bitcoin. The creators of new currencies take the already existing bitcoin code and improve it at their own discretion. It turns out the branching of the crypto currency, with a single "start" in the form of bitcoin. This process is called "hardcore". Hardcore occurs when currency users can not come to one decision about the operation of digital money.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Augur and kin have more potential than bitcoin but bitcoin will never lose its dominance because without needing development it is able to get bigger
MCVXYZ

Merit: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Why do you compare it to ethereum? They are very different things,As I have already said ethereum don’t look like currency,because of its abilities.so bitcoin of course is really good in its job butethereum is too...just imagine how many people use it for their business purposes,how many countries use ethereum blockchsin to protect their citizens,how many institutions use it for their financial-social and for other forms of human capital.anyway this compare is groundless.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

I believe in this upcoming ICO having a chance to compete with Bitcoin as it aims to bring in the masses.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for this one. Has solid tech, team, solves huge problem bringing the masses into crypto, and building a loyal community.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

I can't think any of altcoins since those altcoins are just a copy from the original source code of Bitcoin and Bitcoin is never been outdated since there are still people who still upgrade it day by day, thanks to them. But since Ethereum is on the top list or let's just say the top 2 coins maybe it is the one that has a potential but my idea is that most of the altcoins are ERC20 based so they were just likely the descendants of Ethereum.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

BTC is still the market leader. Speaking of potential I think that only ETH is a coin that can compete with BTC in the future. But in my future, ETH will be able to achieve the BTC value as it is now. Currently they are much lower than BTC. It is not easy to compete with BTC.

icemantaurus

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

As what other may have said, Btc is the grandfather of all digital coins. So it is way to far that altcoins will surpass btc. But in terms of altcoins that having a potential to nearly equal the btc that would be the ETH.
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

For now it is very difficult to see a coin that has a nice potenisal besides Bitcoin. I only believe in some coins only, it can be said that Etherum and Ripple become one of the coins that I entrust to be a profitable investment. I see the karkater and vision of the co-founders of ripple and etherum, they have a strong belief in crypto and enthusiasm. That's what underlies me for choosing Etherum and Ripple. Maybe everyone will have their own views and strategy. This is a choice and I will determine my future for a happy outcome.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

no coin will best bitcoin for what bitcoin does. other coins can do different things so there's no competition.

if you're talking about potential for gains, pretty much every coin has more potential than bitcoin to rise. they also have more potential to dwindle to nothing.
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

At this moment, no other coin show indicators that could even remotely signal bitcoin replacement potential.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

There is no coin in the world which is near and similar or comparative to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and only decentralised coin in the world with first of its kind to run for 9 years with no disruptions in network
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

XRB is very good but this coin recommend you already several people, so i can add here NEO, Ethereum or deeponion, maybe these coins are not better that bitcoin but are good like this coin
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

Never heard of a coin named Nano with XRB ticker. There's Nano [NANO] and then there's and old RaiBlocks [XRB], which I'm not sure if it's still alive. So what coin are you talking about?
Nicol3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

Honestly I agree with you on XRB, at first I thought this coin was nothing. But when I did my research about this coin and started trading I've come to realize this coin is actually one great coin that could possibly surpass Ethereum and could be next to Bitcoin.

Klovezio

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

Now, Litecoin is always in the top 10 crypto with the highest market capitalization value. In addition to Bitcoin and Litecoin that comes first, Ethereum is one of the crypto on the rise. In the first half of this year, the value of market capitalization rose despite unstable. If judging from the first time out in 2015, the value of ether, Etherealum currency designation up to 2300 percent. Putting it as the second most commonly used and most valuable cryptto after Bitcoin. CoinMarketcap records its market capitalization value.
I am watching Litecoin too. It is growing from 127 to 145. I will enlarge portion for LTC in my portfolio.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

for me other than bitcoin no longer, because bitcoin also first appeared in the world and also very popular. by earning more revenue easily. because bitcoin prices always go up every day.
So far, Bitcoin is matchless. The technology has taken on the world and the demand for the coin is so high that the value rose to more than 8k$ dollars from 5k$ in just three months. This means the coin has a good market and has outshined all others. If Walmart and Amazon started accepting Bitcoin, no technology will ever be able to win the race and that day is not far.
profit-shooter

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

I think that Ethereum has more potential than Bitcoin in the long-term perspective. There is high demand for Ethereum due to many reasons. Ethereum network is used for many newly-appeared tokens and almost all ICO raising funds in Ethereum. This means that demand will be growing from year to year and at some stage Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin in price and in market cap.
DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

I think that Ethereum has more potential than Bitcoin in the long-term perspective. There is high demand for Ethereum due to many reasons. Ethereum network is used for many newly-appeared tokens and almost all ICO raising funds in Ethereum. This means that demand will be growing from year to year and at some stage Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin in price and in market cap.

Nobody can 'overcome' it,
many people know cryptocurrency as a Bitcoin,which mean they're valuing everything is based on Bitcoin(even though some of them are valuing it using Fiat).
also we know the fact that ETH is an alternative cryptocurrency/coin/tool.
logically speaking,alternative means something that will be used as a subtitute for the main tool/thing.
so no matter what,it will not change the fact that it's created for supporting Bitcoin instead of replacing it.

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
drmaggoo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

I think that a lot of altcoins are more profitable than bitcoins. They can multiply your capital several times. Bitcoin will not grow very much anymore. But investing in alternative coins is more risky than investing in bitcoin.

whaawh

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

I think that a lot of altcoins are more profitable than bitcoins. They can multiply your capital several times. Bitcoin will not grow very much anymore. But investing in alternative coins is more risky than investing in bitcoin.
your words today are a bridge long enslave as a verdict. People invest their money in Bitcoin, hoping to get a good profit, But if Bitcoin fades, then it will turn into a huge disaster.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:55:17 AM

XRB is a distributed platform, scalable and efficient, to process transactions in seconds, which in the digital world is very very useful. XRB is a slightly different cryptocurrency when compared to Bitcoin, the XRB Supply for now is seven Million less. The total supply is final, that means the XRB coin count will not increase anymore this is a plus for XRB. This's the XRB privilege he uses the XRB concept of 'proof of human work' this coin excel as it have great technology which provides fast transactions, diversity of wallets and a reliable platform.
This incredible cryptocurrency has given a lot of experience to its users.

Although bitcoin's said to be outdated in fact the popularity of bitcoin has never been defeated until now.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

XRB is a distributed platform, scalable and efficient, to process transactions in seconds, which in the digital world is very very useful. XRB is a slightly different cryptocurrency when compared to Bitcoin, the XRB Supply for now is seven Million less. The total supply is final, that means the XRB coin count will not increase anymore this is a plus for XRB. This's the XRB privilege he uses the XRB concept of 'proof of human work' this coin excel as it have great technology which provides fast transactions, diversity of wallets and a reliable platform.
This incredible cryptocurrency has given a lot of experience to its users.

Although bitcoin's said to be outdated in fact the popularity of bitcoin has never been defeated until now.

xrb is only good when it comes to payment purposes because it is verry fast and i heard it has also a zero fees in regards to transaction fees although it cant beat bitcoin when it comes to general usage and other stuffs. Even top coins like etherium cant also beat bitcoin because bitcoin is simply the best among the rest. yet alts is quite verry good when we are talking about trading as they are verry cheap which means you can buy lots of them on all kinds .
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:50:27 AM

Seriously?

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Claudyah

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:06:06 AM

Manero (XMR). Just like Bitcoin, the creator of Manero (XMR) is still anonymous (unknown). XMR currently has a market cap worth $ 4.84 billion with a performance of + 1.930% this year. Excess XMR is its anonymous nature. With Monero, the details of each transaction, including the sender, recipient and size, are recorded in the general ledger, but are obscured to report making them untraceable.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:08:10 AM

https://www.coingecko.com/en
Almost every coin has more potential.  Look at the 24 hour gain.
Bitcoin is considerably primitive amid development
But other coins can do so much more meaning its potential yet to realized

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:08:55 AM

Seriously?

There is no clear assurance about this thing simply because of the volatility of every coin. Bitcoin will still grow buddy no matter what happen, btc just need more time for that. Altcoins will also grow, but they must continue to improve so they meet the satisfaction of every investors.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

The coin except for both the speed of transactions and without commissions is no different from other coins representing digital money. But this is the main feature that can bring a coin to the top, and this is a good replacement for people with a small capital.

daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

There are many altcoins that can handle thousands of transaction per second but they are nowhere to be seen near BTC. Even nano price today stands at 7 USD. I can't predict future but it's not valid to say today that BTC is outdated and has threats from various altcoins. Being the first cryptocurrency, BTC still dominates and control the crypto market.
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

From the way it is looking now from the recent news on cryptocurrency
The ones who are siding with larger corporations who can back up those projects with injecting more capital into them.
Such as ripple & verge from what theyve done in the past two weeks with the payment processing among multi million dollar corporations in various sectors.

Diversity is key if an entity is wanting to survive.
the rise

Activity: 2170
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

From the way it is looking now from the recent news on cryptocurrency
The ones who are siding with larger corporations who can back up those projects with injecting more capital into them.
Such as ripple & verge from what theyve done in the past two weeks with the payment processing among multi million dollar corporations in various sectors.

Diversity is key if an entity is wanting to survive.

If the diversity they are doing is able to have a volume that tends to increase sharply, then they need a product that can outperform bitcoin, before we know the contract-smart on eth, but that's not enough because bitcoin also looks exclusive based on the limited number of coins, with many coins capable of generating their coins indefinitely, so there is no more exclusive impression than bitcoin.

cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

How many coins, so many opinions. Each has its own potential, where there are pros and cons!
If the XRB offers 7000 transactions per second, then this will be a breakthrough in the crypto currency! But to replace bitcoin not sure what can! Time will tell!
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

For now I see Waves and NEO have potential but I like DAG / Byteball because it has fast transaction speed.
Well I can say that I'm sure about these 2 coins. Waves had a good ICO and made some products. I think year ago waves was from 15 or 20 coin on market, but now I don't see a good progress from them. These is a new platform with a more money after ICO and this yeat i think waves will go to the 40 or 50 places on market.
NEO is a Chinese project , so if they strict their regualtaions NEO will go down. Anyway this is not popular plafroms like Ethereum. So I think it's not a potential winner. Buy BTC or ETH is more smart cause you know that this is 2 main coins on the market right now and if you need more profit you should risk with altcoins from 100 - 300 plases on market. They have space to grow
linshisui38

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

In my opinion, no coin can be compared with BTC. Many people think that ETH will be more popular than BTC, but I think BTC will never be replaced as the first crypto currency.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.

IOTA, XMR, and EOS.

I think for now, XMR has the best chance of making an impact in the real world stage. EOS and IOTA are all very scalable. Monero solves a practical issue that exists in anonymity, which is something that can be improved on top of bitcoin. Monero is one of my favorite long term coins to hold.

I wouldn't go with any of the hype coins, because usually, their tech doesn't have real world applications, and although they seem to have potential on the surface, deep down they really don't have any upside in the long term. (I'm talking Verge, etc.) Honestly though, BTC still has the biggest potential or chance at gaining worldwide adoption right now.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin cash has the most potential today, and they may increase to $ 2k in the next few months, and in the future they may increase by BTC, I think Bitcoin cash is the most potential. and more than ETH.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

I still looking forward for ethereum because it is still second to bitcoin. But there are other coins that has also a potential to grow in the market. I just choose the coin which is already known and trusted by the people because i believe it has a posibility to grow more and give good profit like bitcoin.

I agree with you. I also choosing popular and reliable coins. For me these are bitcoin and ethereum.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

I do not think it will grow as strong as you think. If you think processing speed: 7000 transactions per second is high, look again at Credits. The transaction speed is 1000000 transactions per second, it folds much more than the Nano and has more advanced functions.
So I disagree with your point. if you have free time, read about Credits, it will amaze you.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

I do not think it will grow as strong as you think. If you think processing speed: 7000 transactions per second is high, look again at Credits. The transaction speed is 1000000 transactions per second, it folds much more than the Nano and has more advanced functions.
So I disagree with your point. if you have free time, read about Credits, it will amaze you.
That was so cool and here I thought bitcoin and Ethereum are assets that can be expected to make us rich. Just because these provide fast transactions which actually all digital assets do, doesn’t mean they are the right ones for investment. Besides, being an investors. The main focus should be on the amount of profit which can be earned instead of secondary factors like speed.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

At this moment, no other coin show indicators that could even remotely signal bitcoin replacement potential.

Bitcoin is still the king of crypto and for the moment there are no other coins that can replace it. It's the most expensive and the most profitable, I totally agree your opinion. For the next few months or years, bitcoin is still the most potential for me to invest
TommyAMD

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

A lot of coins now have a good potential, because in their own they are all good, and have their prospects, but also they have their own needs and what that would achieve it.
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

Bitcoin is like grandpa going to sleep soon. It was the father of them all but now it's not even playing catch up with newer coins based on their own new tech. Look at Waves(Scala), Ardor(Java), Stratis, etc
There are a lot of much better alternatives out there and when the time will come, BTC will no longer be the king of crypto. Probably this year or next we'll see this happen.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

Many coins currently have a great potential in the cryptocurrency market, but all have the same problems associated with it. So everyone has a chance.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

NANO (XRB) i cant really deny the fact that we do see features which bitcoin wont able to do such thing.Its good to see alternative coins in the market which would really have the possibility to boom up in the future but if we do talk about conclusions about surpassing bitcoin then it would really takes time for it to happen considering that bitcoin do have big dominance on the entire market which simply means community is too big and wont easily give up on switching into other coin.
KaffkaN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

I'm not really well versed in it and yet are afraid to buy something else. I am satisfied so far, and one coin in my purse, others do not trust.
catapult

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

In the terms of growing percentage, I think there are really good coins like ethereum, neo, IOTA etc. which might have better growing percentages than bitcoin. But in the terms of volume and price, I think bitcoin likely to go on having the first place in crypto world.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

Potential bitcoin price or x100 potential ? For the price I don't think in the next couple of years someone will catch up.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

i would say bitcoin successor in the market are Dgb and Nano coins both the coins have speed transactions and market less fees these coin technology are inspired from bitcoin source code
ejawusa

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

From my observations as long as I joined the world of cryptocurrency there is no coin that can take the main place of altcoin besides bitcoin. Maybe the ethereum can somewhat match but bitcoin remains in the main place.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

I agree with you, the Nano is a good altcoin. It has advanced technology, very fast transaction speed, showing that this is a potential altcoin and worth to invest. However, Bitcoin is still the king of the market, it's very popular and it controls all altcoin. Bitcoin has a lot of weaknesses, but it is still a top choice for investors. Because Bitcoin provides stability, and its price is easy to pump quickly. In the near future, it is difficult to have a strong enough altcoin to beat Bitcoin. At present the prices of Nano, and Bitcoin are still quite low, if we want to profit then we should invest in now.

jlpabilonia

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

if you are seeking for other coin, you can invest to etherium, bch, lympo, ltc. there are many coin that has a potential, but no coin can got same level as bitcoin, because bitcoin is the root of all coin.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

Maybe take a look at this article:

Golem (GNT): The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall — A Deep Dive into The AirBnB of Computers

Table of Contents:
I. What is Golem (GNT)?
II. The Problem
III. Golem, The Solution
IV. The Application Registry & Transaction Framework
V. So…How Does It Work? (Example)
VI. The Market Opportunity
VII. Rendering Farm Case Study
VIII. What’s To Like About OMG?
IX. The Road Ahead (Road Map)
X. Golem Brass Beta Debut
XI. GitHub & Trello
XIV. The Team — So, Who’s Running the Show?
XV. ICO Review & Financial Health
XVI. Competitive Landscape
XVII. Challenges Ahead
XVIII. Keep Your Eye on the Prize (Conclusion)

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
merrillolive

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

To say that a coin is more potent than BTC can only be ETH or BCH. But I would choose ETH as the most potential coin, as they are so popular in the market. Many ICO projects have adopted ETH and tokens development based on the Blockour ethereum platform.
Aragorn_125

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

Now there are not many such coins, and it is impossible to say with accuracy which cryptocurrency coin has more potential in the future than the largest bitcoin coin.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

From my observations as long as I joined the world of cryptocurrency there is no coin that can take the main place of altcoin besides bitcoin. Maybe the ethereum can somewhat match but bitcoin remains in the main place.
I am unable to think of such a coin having more potential than Bitcoin.
It has been some time now I have started research in the field and which I can depict from the data available is that Bitcoin has attracted innumerable number of investors and the money invested in the technology is so huge that it has to emit further waves of potential magic.

I agree it has not yet been legalized worldwide but apart from that, the coin is better than any in the market in terms of percent growth and per unit output and profit. Literally bitcoin is the only coin we may trust and rely for a better future and all other coins may or may not stay with us.
Tigerw

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

To say that a coin is more potent than BTC can only be ETH or BCH. But I would choose ETH as the most potential coin, as they are so popular in the market. Many ICO projects have adopted ETH and tokens development based on the Blockour ethereum platform.
today there are a lot of competitors at the etherium. But nevertheless, these platforms do not have the same potential that the etherium has. My choice still remains for the etherium and my investments will belong to the etherium, because I believe in this coin and that my income will increase several times thanks to this coin.
Geor

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

BTC is still the market leader. Speaking of potential I think that only ETH is a coin that can compete with BTC in the future. But in my future, ETH will be able to achieve the BTC value as it is now.
16sept

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the crypto community making it more demanding than any other crypto currencies. People enter into altcoins because of the trust on bitcoins and so I don't think alternative coins have more potentialities than the bitcoins. But the market cap. Of alternative coins will be higher than the bitcoins as there is only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto graphy network. Alternative coins are following bitcoins so there no chance for over taking the position of bitcoins by alt coins.
hieuho381

Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

BTC is still the market leader. Speaking of potential I think that only ETH is a coin that can compete with BTC in the future. But in my future, ETH will be able to achieve the BTC value as it is now.
i still think the value of bitcoin is not about the technologies anymore, bitcoin has survived for more than 9 years and all that time, many altcoins have been born to replace bitcoin but all failed, Bitcoin is still the best and most popular until now, so no matter how good the technologies or how much potential it can be, without the supports from community, altcoins can never defeat bitcoin in the future.
QueenEde

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

Great analysis  Smiley But I would have suggested etherium. Its already a major market force as it is
juliepower

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

First of all i dont think anyother coin can surpass bitcoin ever...but if i have to say of one which has the potetial to beat bitcoin then it can be ethereum only...its technology according to me is better than all other coins and with time its use will be increased more and more.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

First of all i dont think anyother coin can surpass bitcoin ever...but if i have to say of one which has the potetial to beat bitcoin then it can be ethereum only...its technology according to me is better than all other coins and with time its use will be increased more and more.
Generally, the prospects of the etherium are much greater than even Bitcoin. I believe in ETH and its potential, but very much I doubt that the etherium will be able to reach the same price level as bitcoin.
Ankhesenamun

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin has not yet found a decent alternative. Yes, now there are coins that at the moment seem more promising than bitcoin, but bitcoin still leaves behind a leading position
mahoni2100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

XRP is now asleep, potentially like a giant, but if any change is absolutely on hold for movements that will lead itself to peak in the market.

blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

For now I see Waves and NEO have potential but I like DAG / Byteball because it has fast transaction speed.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Yes, looking at the market, I see only the BCH is able to compete with the BTC in the future. The price of EB is also quite high, and their growth rate is quite high, if in the future, about 2 years the EB will probably increase. That is my personal expectation.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

I know at least 5-6 coins that have better blockchain technology higher transaction processing speed. If these coins continue to develop and focus on marketing, they may be better than Bitcoin
NorihiroName

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Many coins have, but potential is only potential, and before it's 100% real - it means nothing, especially in the world of crypto. Nearly every new project claim to be the "new king", but we see their actual capabilities...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Rage

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

Obviously that ethereum is the second altcoin on the market, anyway, i do not think that it can be better than bitcoin in terms of price, to be honest, there aren't many opportunities on the market at the moment

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

Nano is a good investment too but it cannot surpass the capability of Bitcoin because even it has no commodities to promote, it will need no advertising to make just to attract more people to invest on Bitcoin currency. The people are already trusted Bitcoin as the most promising and most high potential coin as you can see the huge different of their price value in the market. Nano can be greater than Bitcoin but the question is when?
Suslived

Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

XRB is crap compared to Ethereum. If you are trying to shill your shitcoin then good luck to you. That will never be worth anything because Ethereum will dominate the crypto market. It's use case and adoption is far superior than any vaporware coin you have.

I advise you to cash out while you can and sell all of your XRB today. Just buy Ethereum instead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

neo and ethereum can be used as a coin other than bitcoin, because now neo coins have good potential and high prices for an altcoin. may be the option to make neo and ethereum as a purchase.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
selline

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

Some Altcoin that does have great potential that is ETH And also Neo I think both are cryptocurrency that we should also see its potential today. because the price itself is also up as well as the support of large people and corporations
Sunyoto

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

I think the coin that has a strong body in the future for us is also bitcoin, because for us bitcoin is one of the famous coins and also the most powerful for future use.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

The speed does not play the main role here. Although Byteball is really very fast, I do not think that it can become as popular as Bitcoin. My stakes are as follows: NEO, EOS, and Ethereum. Some of these altcoins will be very valuable.
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

For me no altcoin can compare or has more potential than bitcoin. Even ethereum which is second of being famous to bitcoin would struggle much to come close to its value.
anisoptera

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

There are a lot of coins that might be as good as bitcoin is at the moment, but none of them is ever going to be better than it, ethereum is the only one capable of reaching it at least.

baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

To say that coin has more potential than BTC can only be ETH, this coin is always popular and widely accepted in ICO programs, today almost ICO projects will develop based on the platform. ETH Blockchain. Show that ETH is an extremely useful and popular coin on the market today.

dukemc

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

I think its Bitcoin Cash for buying goods Bitcoin is only an investment factor today, hold the investment.
Memenya

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

In the terms of growing percentage, I think there are really good coins like ethereum, neo, IOTA etc. which might have better growing percentages than bitcoin. But in the terms of volume and price, I think bitcoin likely to go on having the first place in crypto world.
This is right. Bitcoin is the best compare with other. If not best then it would be impossible for it to stand in the first rank.
But we dont need the best one only but we need a good one too which can make us profit in our investment. Etherium and Neo are good choices. I have no regret if i can buy then now.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

I think not only me this coin has more potential than bitcoin and even the most of the bitcoin user now are believe the coin is Ethereum. In my own I see the more potential of ethereum to become number 1 in crypto market but it depends to us who we will win in the future if it's ethereum or still bitcoin.
jakezyrus

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

I think its Bitcoin Cash for buying goods Bitcoin is only an investment factor today, hold the investment.

lol. Bitcoincash seriously?  what the f? bitcoincash in only an alt that came from the fork of bitcoin . Though bch had recently become a trending coin because it had pump up to 3x higher than any other alts like etherium and it also dethrone eth in an instant but that was only a clear manipulation . bch has now back to normal and thankfully eth got his spot back for being a second coin next to bitcoin.

in conclusion bch cant probably take over bitcoin because the price and overall stats of bitcoin is more better than bch.
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

To say that coin has more potential than BTC can only be ETH, this coin is always popular and widely accepted in ICO programs, today almost ICO projects will develop based on the platform. ETH Blockchain. Show that ETH is an extremely useful and popular coin on the market today.
We are not talking about the total valuation. Potential has so many definitions depend on your perspective. I can say that remme has the more potential for us rather than bitcoin. Caused by the valuation of bitcoin is too high and it will be difficult for you to generate at least doubled just in short time. But in remme you can try to see that low valuation with low marketcap that gives a huge potential to the new investors to get more than 2x just in short time. Bitcoin is only good to be your store value and remme is even better to generate you more profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Biggapp

Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

This is right. Bitcoin is the best compare with other. If not best then it would be impossible for it to stand in the first rank.
But we dont need the best one only but we need a good one too which can make us profit in our investment. Etherium and Neo are good choices. I have no regret if i can buy then now.
I do not and am unable to think of a coin having more potential than Bitcoin. The first crypto currency that made it into the world as a medium of exchange and as a mode of payment was Bitcoin.  Besides, it has been accepted world widely as well and this general acceptability of Bitcoin is on the rise as well. So I do not thin ETH or Bitcoincash will defeat or outdate it.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:20:09 AM

For now I recommend Ripple, remember that the current Ripple price is so cheap that it is still under $ 1, if one day it can reach $ 100 then it is certain that Ripple will be number # 1 and replace bitcoin.
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:34:09 AM

For now I recommend Ripple, remember that the current Ripple price is so cheap that it is still under $ 1, if one day it can reach $ 100 then it is certain that Ripple will be number # 1 and replace bitcoin.

With a total of 100 billion ripple it's hard to imagine it reaching $100.  That would be a market cap of 10 trillion dollars!
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

With a total of 100 billion ripple it's hard to imagine it reaching $100.  That would be a market cap of 10 trillion dollars!

You are right the all time high of Ripple is near 4$. Perhaps it can be used as a payment solution, but it is hard to believe that Ripple will takes the place of Bitcoin and become the first coin.
Elcapsono

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.
Now enough coins that surpass in bitcoin technology and in the long run are much more interesting. But bitcoin is bitcoin. who will continue to live in spite of everything.  And XRB it's the third or the new branch of business projects there on the market.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Blueblade

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

When you looking in crypto market Bitcoin is always best and more potential high valued coin. Bitcoin is high profitable most powerful coin . Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash having best potential and profitable coins after Bitcoin.
Klovezio

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

Yes, looking at the market, I see only the BCH is able to compete with the BTC in the future. The price of EB is also quite high, and their growth rate is quite high, if in the future, about 2 years the EB will probably increase. That is my personal expectation.
Bcash is inflating mostly due to a couple players pushing. that said, i still own some, i still think it's going higher. i just don't exactly trust the operators behind bitcoin cash or their marketing tactics.
IcoBale01

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

I can't see any alternative coin even ethereum that is more powerful and has a lot of potential than bitcoin.Ethereum is Altcoin that can almost touch Bitcoin in value. But no coin is likely to beat Bitcoin on the top spot in the Cryptocurrency market. Prior to 2020, Bitcoin's position would remain the No. 1 I am fan of other cryptocurrencies but when it comes in potential, I don't think they can replace the bitcoin.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

I can't see any alternative coin even ethereum that is more powerful and has a lot of potential than bitcoin.Ethereum is Altcoin that can almost touch Bitcoin in value. But no coin is likely to beat Bitcoin on the top spot in the Cryptocurrency market. Prior to 2020, Bitcoin's position would remain the No. 1 I am fan of other cryptocurrencies but when it comes in potential, I don't think they can replace the bitcoin.

etherium did not touch the price of bitcoin but bitcoincash did because just so you know bitcoincash did recently pumped and it did even surpass etherium and take the second spot next to bitcoin but in terms of overall performance i dont think  bitcoincash can beat etherium as well as bitcoin.

Bitcoin will still be the king because it is the number one coin so far not only based on its value but also to its purpose and stats .

trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

there is so much potential altcoin,but i see not too much potential for bitcoin but too high risk investment

pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Im going with ethereum and next will the coins that can do million of transactions per second, these are coins that are worth investing in.
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Well, we can say that now a few coins have the same potential as bitcoin in the past, and I think there are no such coins yet, that's right soon will take the place of bitcoin and will come out in the tops.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

With bitcoin being the best crypto with so many potentials and it is the oldest of all and controls most of the price of altcoin and largely dominated by investors, I do not think any other coin has more potentials than it. Even ethereum that has almost the same qualities as this bitcoin in terms of technology, stability, reliability, potentials, cannot still bit bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the best coin in crypto.
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

I will go for Ethereum, looking at its smart contract and the number of new ICOs being built on it each and everyday. If ICOs continue to be in existence and succeed then Ethereum can get in very high demand and increase significantly in price to match up with BTC.
BurakXel

Merit: 30

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Potential bitcoin price or x100 potential ? For the price I don't think in the next couple of years someone will catch up.
Killrbit

Merit: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

While there are no doubt plenty of good alternative coins available i don't think any of them will ever be able to replace bitcoin. Yes some may have better technology but most of these can be integrated into the bitcoin network over time(albeit very slowly).

Further Bitcoin is still the only coin that truly posses the characteristics of sound money and is  the only coin with the sufficient network effect/ massive community and adoption/ and true decentralization to be able to be used as a future world currency/reserve currency/gold like trust less commodity.

Personally i don't think any currency that is deflationary(has a hard cap on total supply) can ever be used a day to day currency, because in this case the incentive to hold will always be stronger than the incentive to spend. And the nature of economics means that this could lead to massive societal problems.

I think the role of bitcoin is more akin to a trust less asset/ digital gold than as a world wide currency to be used on a daily basis.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Obviously that ethereum is the second altcoin on the market, anyway, i do not think that it can be better than bitcoin in terms of price, to be honest, there aren't many opportunities on the market at the moment
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

i think it is EOS . however , it may take several years . First , EOS did not transfer fees . Second , it can achieve millions of transactions per second . it is more suitable for large-scale commercial applications .
MoonJeina

Activity: 652

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

I think it is a tough call to take . Replacing bitcoin ? That is not an easy thing to do for any coin . In my opinion bitcoin is still the best.
I agree there are many volume problems , transactions problems , the conflicts with the governments etc . but it still stays at the position which is almost impossible to attain for any other coin . Etherneum is getting some huge popularity but there still a long way to go.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
teamsah5416

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

I can't think any of altcoins since those altcoins are just a copy from the original source code of Bitcoin and Bitcoin is never been outdated since there are still people who still upgrade it day by day, thanks to them. But since Ethereum is on the top list or let's just say the top 2 coins maybe it is the one that has a potential but my idea is that most of the altcoins are ERC20 based so they were just likely the descendants of Ethereum.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

There are few coins which are good for the sake of investing of the money other than bitcoin but this does not mean that any of these coins can replace the bitcoin in anyway. Bitcoin is at the top of the list and that it will always remain there in all the situations. I don’t think so that there will be any such coin which will have this much potential to even compete with bitcoin in future even.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

These coins are very much and it will take a lot of time to describe the advantages of each. Bitcoin is obsolete in terms of technology, but it will remain at the very top. The second line can be fought by any of the alts if he wants to and he has enough money and power.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Brivwe

Merit: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

I do not think coins have more potions than bitcoin and so all altcoin fragments of bitcoin and bitcoin are the mains of all altcoin hence there is nothing that has more potency than bitcoin but, as I know there is altcoin that can have growth and potential as good as Ethereum
moshk555

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

Bitcoin has already proved that it is he bombinating currency in the market so the coin which is probable to have a lot of potential markets to serve is I think Bitcoin, which has come up to the market in a very short time and not only that but has also surpassed ripple in circulation supply
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

I do not think coins have more potions than bitcoin and so all altcoin fragments of bitcoin and bitcoin are the mains of all altcoin hence there is nothing that has more potency than bitcoin but, as I know there is altcoin that can have growth and potential as good as Ethereum
That is quite right. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies and this is visible form the fact that it has the highest demand and the highest liquidity in the market. It gave away huge money in the past when there was boom in the market and people were holding coins for long. The profits were high because of the low initial cost of investment and a very high cashing cost because the risk attached to the investment is very low.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: