Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Layers of Security with De.Fi  (Read 74 times)
ShinyStarPrincess (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 04:19:34 PM

Someone knows this new token $DEFI, as I researched, the project is a new SocialFI and Antivirus app with toolkits and their own Audit protocol. The dashboard also lets you track your assets in each of the wallets supported and networks. I think more layers of security for DeFI is necessary especially when the halving is that close.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 04:50:06 PM

Someone knows this new token $DEFI, as I researched, the project is a new SocialFI and Antivirus app with toolkits and their own Audit protocol. The dashboard also lets you track your assets in each of the wallets supported and networks. I think more layers of security for DeFI is necessary especially when the halving is that close.
Op please can you drop the link of the project for easy assess because I made research and what I saw is not close to your $DeFi and this is what I saw

Or probably the coin has not listed in any exchange. And I also make some research on Google Search to see if I can see the official website of the coin but I could not and only saw the basic concept of DeFi and not anything related to the cryptocurrency project as specific. So to make it more easier for us to see the project please drop link of the particular project so we can also participate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:29:10 PM

Yes I am avid follower of defi and using that as a tool for many things like their scanner and shield to filter scam tokens and revoke some access on such malicious smart contract. It has been integrated on every network so I think their project is good. They are launching tomorrow on 7 big exchanges of course still chance to list on binance as well.

https://twitter.com/DeFi/status/1751986157980655619?t=Wc0MmAPZh0dYJWbuDtW_TQ&s=19

So to make it more easier for us to see the project please drop link of the particular project so we can also participate.
I think you are looking for this mate.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/de-fi

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jascrypt

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 09:30:05 AM

They are launching tomorrow on 7 big exchanges of course still chance to list on binance as well.

I would like to have a list of the exchanges that will be listing it tomorrow because Bitget listing news is the most recent trend on X. I hope they have a rewarding event on it, as usual, to earn extra. I have not yet read about this project, but I would bet on the sentiment around the project to buy it before the likes of Binance come into the picture.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 09:39:09 AM

I would like to have a list of the exchanges that will be listing it tomorrow because Bitget listing news is the most recent trend on X.
Dude if you read my copy of tweet attached youll see the list of exchanges confirm for tomorrow.

I have not yet read about this project, but I would bet on the sentiment around the project to buy it before the likes of Binance come into the picture.
Well this is antivirus for crypto or safety protection platform that helps in finding or protecting users from potential threats. You could buy tomorrow, theres none binance announced in the list but who knows if they list it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ticdeneb

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:34:27 AM

They are launching tomorrow on 7 big exchanges of course still chance to list on binance as well.

I would like to have a list of the exchanges that will be listing it tomorrow because Bitget listing news is the most recent trend on X. I hope they have a rewarding event on it, as usual, to earn extra. I have not yet read about this project, but I would bet on the sentiment around the project to buy it before the likes of Binance come into the picture.

Unfortunately, there's no event on Bitget for DEFI. Be weary of anyone introducing any event to you. It's just listing, scheduled for 31st Jan, at 10:00 UTC.
TheVeteranAngel

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 12:07:57 PM

I would like to have a list of the exchanges that will be listing it tomorrow because Bitget listing news is the most recent trend on X.
Dude if you read my copy of tweet attached youll see the list of exchanges confirm for tomorrow.

I have not yet read about this project, but I would bet on the sentiment around the project to buy it before the likes of Binance come into the picture.
Well this is antivirus for crypto or safety protection platform that helps in finding or protecting users from potential threats. You could buy tomorrow, theres none binance announced in the list but who knows if they list it.
I love the innovation from the DE.FI team especially the fully automated smart contract security scanner and the unique crypto asset management dashboard that allow users seamlessly view and manage their assets while being aware of any risk. Am optimistic of massive reception upon the listing tomorrow.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 02:55:41 PM

Unfortunately, there's no event on Bitget for DEFI. Be weary of anyone introducing any event to you. It's just listing, scheduled for 31st Jan, at 10:00 UTC.
Maybe that was the event. Not sure though but seen some tweet about some rewards to traders allocated from defi team. They launch juat today and have an initial price of $1 at peak and now currently trading at $0.7 above with such volatility. This gonna be a long volatile night for them as rest of their investors seems to confuse either stake or sold some tokens as airdrops eligibility is also based on staking and activity.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██