Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27365 times)
Paycheck

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:32:20 PM

Will Ripple / XRP expand and be used more and more by big banks?  It could, but I'm not overly concerned about it.  I just want whoever is controlling Ripple / XRP prices to give it one more good, long, hard, BALLS DEEP pump, and grant me the wisdom to know when the price has peaked and it's time to sell out, then they can dump it for all I care.  I'm in it for the money to be made, nothing else.

Having said that, banks pay "X" to send a money transfer now.  If the price of Ripple rises above "X", then why would the banks want to use it, even if it is infinitely faster?  So I think Ripple is price capped in that way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:37:57 PM

I think ripple will never die. it was impossible for the top ranking coin to suddenly disappear. maybe a decline is more appropriate to explain the current situation. but if the ripple team can work harder, I'm sure in the future ripple can succeed. like now, when the fall of the ripple market can survive. even he can take over the position of ethereum. it proves that the team and project are very high quality.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:46:21 PM

if the ripple is the same as this, I am sure that sooner or later XRP will be abandoned by the investor. there have been too many problems here and every problem that has made the price of XRP destroyed.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Life_time_student

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:03:05 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

A short TA on Ripple

Bullish Case:
Ripple has respected the long-term trend-line(green) and have bounced pretty well from it.

It has to cross 200 days Moving Average(red line) to continue the bullish momentum.The major hurdle for ripple would be the long-term downward trendline(dotted-line). Once the dotted-line is broken, bulls might hope for short-term upward movement.

Bearish Case:
If it broke the $0.34 support level and closes below that with strong selling volume, then the chances of breaking the long-term green line are high which will lead to bearishness for ripple.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:20:41 PM

if the ripple is the same as this, I am sure that sooner or later XRP will be abandoned by the investor. there have been too many problems here and every problem that has made the price of XRP destroyed.
with the decline that occurred in the XRP which made it back in the 3rd position in the market, plus many problems that occur, it is not impossible that investors will start leaving.
but in my personal opinion there will still be new investors coming in and big investors who are on the XRP will not be easy to leave so that the XRP will still survive.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:24:02 PM

You have some good points but still I don't think that ripple will die this soon. Ripple is one of the best devloped and dedicated project in this market. I know people don't like ripple for it's centralization so do I. But if you see it as a project then ripple is really doing great. And they already partnership with many banks. And some of them are accepted its technology. And many other banks are trying to use it. Yeah some day banks will develop a project like ripple or maybe they fully backed ripple. But ripple will survive for a long time as I think.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:40:00 PM

You have some good points but still I don't think that ripple will die this soon. Ripple is one of the best devloped and dedicated project in this market. I know people don't like ripple for it's centralization so do I. But if you see it as a project then ripple is really doing great. And they already partnership with many banks. And some of them are accepted its technology. And many other banks are trying to use it. Yeah some day banks will develop a project like ripple or maybe they fully backed ripple. But ripple will survive for a long time as I think.
A Ripple partnership with Banks has absolutely nothing to do with XRP. XRP is a worthless scam and the sooner its gone the better for crypto as a whole.
And yes having the same crippling inflation (2.xx%) as fiat means it will have the same faith.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:58:48 PM

I think ripple will never die. it was impossible for the top ranking coin to suddenly disappear. maybe a decline is more appropriate to explain the current situation. but if the ripple team can work harder, I'm sure in the future ripple can succeed. like now, when the fall of the ripple market can survive. even he can take over the position of ethereum. it proves that the team and project are very high quality.
Yes I think so, Riak is not dead, because coin ripples have high potential and a good transaction system. Up and down the ranking in the competition is normal because each coin has its own advantages and disadvantages. It won't be that easy. Ripples die, I'm sure the future will be better.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:06:02 PM

I am not sure about Ripple dieing. Lots of big banks in many countries are behind Ripple. I am sure Russia will be the first one to use Ripple.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:27:06 PM

I am not sure about Ripple dieing. Lots of big banks in many countries are behind Ripple. I am sure Russia will be the first one to use Ripple.
Well, I doubt that Russia will begin to use, Russian banks do not like blockchain much , I think that Japan in this regard will be the first country to use blockchain and rippl, as ripple is now in a bullish mood, I think it will grow well !

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:40:38 PM

One of the most controversial coin I have ever seen is XRP. Controversial in the sense that, first it is centralized and there have been a lot of a controversy on it, because there are some things about it that I do not like.
Yes, it might give you some profits,  but I do not see it lasting for long.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:46:49 PM

I do not like Ripple as well and I believe that Ripple will be replaced by a much better altcoin like BCH or LTC. I also think that we should invest more money into crypto currencies and not into the centralised bank solution.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:49:58 PM

I haven't seen any sign of it! I mean how can you say Ripple will die if some banks refuse to use this technology? Millions of traders are trading this coin every day and it is the 3rd coin by the volume!! Besides these, Ripple is not a decentralised coin, so I would say Ripple future will be brighter than now!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:07:22 PM

this is bad news for ripple and very threatening the sustainability of the ripple in the crypto market but I don't think all banks will accept this system, yet I believe that the development team will not remain silent about this issue, I believe that one day the ripple will save him from the threat of death

anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:16:59 PM

I do not believe that this coin is dying. It seems to me that ripple is in an active stage of its development. I believe that ripple will be much more expensive than now.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:45:43 PM

There is no need to create illusions, nothing bad as you understand will not happen with this terrible project, there was a lot of negativity on the forum about this project, but still nothing happened in general.
Yes that’s not good to spread the ill system by saying that ripple will die. Still in allot of area ripple is applicable. Its great Altcoin after bitcoin and ETH I really trust ripple because it has good market value and in several areas it’s the priority. Same as all other altcoin I am sure ripple will exist harder but longer.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:01:21 PM

I don't think the ripple will die. Ripple is a centralized coin and the people behind it, just do not give the ripple the opportunity to die.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:06:51 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 02:02:21 AM by Question123

No ripple is still alive. Some people don't want ripple and want riplpe die because they know I think the potential of the ripple and maybe this coin will be better to their coin so that's why they did not gives positive feedback to ripple  and gives negative feedback w/ comments.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:09:38 PM

This news is one of the news that gives the negative issues. It seems that we must be aware that every time, the negative issues will always happen. It will drive us to be panic and then sell off the Ripple coins in a very cheap price. That is the rule. So, it is better to ignore this kind of issues and keep moving. Ripple is a worthy investment so just wish that this coin always been there, in the high stage.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:13:23 PM

I do not like Ripple as well and I believe that Ripple will be replaced by a much better altcoin like BCH or LTC. I also think that we should invest more money into crypto currencies and not into the centralised bank solution.
I agree, I think now a lot of supporters who do not like ripple, I also, and I think ripple more speculative coin than with a revolutionary product on this I would not recommend to invest in a long

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: