Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many AI projects (?)  (Read 548 times)
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

Yes I  should agree with you,there are too many Artificial Intelligence project will seen because of a modern technology that they can easily convince to the investors.But not all are succeed and some are failed.I'm hopping that if we invest,we choose the good project.

Does anyone know about the project of the KOIOS. This project had good ratings on different sites, many people invested in it, but in the end it was a scam. This is a sad experience

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

AI alone doesn't say anything about the project, it doesn't indicate its main goal or mission, as it's just a tool, exactly like blockchain, that can be implemented in thousands really different projects, from webcam and messengers to financial and space projects. So I don't get what you are worried about.
OP, I could easily change "AI' to "blockchain" in your message, but I doubt that so many people would agree with me then.

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

AI is indeed advance and really a hot topic nowadays but I think with the blockchain funding system which is the ICO, those projects might exhaust their budgets or might not succeed? My call here is having an AI project is timely, advance, more convenient for users, blockchain friendly? but the thing is, would it survive in the market? Just having second thoughts about it no matter how advance it is.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

I think the fact that we are living in an age of computers tend to give us so many people who excel in computer engineering, computer sciences, robotics and other disciplines that help shape artificial intelligence and things related to it. So many graduates of these fields, so many monied individuals that are into crypto, equals too many AI related ICO's.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

AI alone doesn't say anything about the project, it doesn't indicate its main goal or mission, as it's just a tool, exactly like blockchain, that can be implemented in thousands really different projects, from webcam and messengers to financial and space projects. So I don't get what you are worried about.
OP, I could easily change "AI' to "blockchain" in your message, but I doubt that so many people would agree with me then.
True. Al doesn't mean anything. Many projests mentioned AI concept, but actually team doesn't have capability to execute. They mentioned AI just to attract investors
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

I also think that AI projects are too many. But it is normal to have many of them because of new and modern niche and every business is now trying to implement AI in one way or another.
AI, Finance, and VR / AR are the winning niches for the next few years.
And this is just a sad fact of the crypto space. Too many imitators out there are trying to blush the system and not add value. And this problem is not just with AI blockchain projects alone. Look at Masternodes for example, there are more than 174 Coins Masternodes competing with each other with each saying their idea sounds great.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

Too many AI projects are coming in the market but not give a surprise a bit because it is always a practice that when someday could make a recognition in any form, the rest are trying  to follow and imitate the whole thing to make even better from the original and that makes alluring of the scammers, it ruins the integrity of the good ICO, though AI is a new innovation in the field of technology it is over hype that makes some projects to fail. The recipient of the failure is the investor which gives them hesitation to invest.
andrebai

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

I don't see anything bad that there is a lot of projects which try to combine AI with blockchain a lot of them do it in a different field. Even if they do a project with the same purpose, its good for industry indeed good project will survive, some will be forgotten.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

You are right too many AI projects in the market but that does not matter, just it always used to be, most projects in the crypto though they are related to good area AI will fail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: