Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.cryptocoon.io - New way to Invest Cryptocurrency!?  (Read 173 times)
SimonBos (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Hello Everyone!

Over the past couple months I invested my spare money in ICO's, tried some Altcoins, of course BTC and ETH, but these investments resulted in loss, because I'am a begginer in this field and I don't have spare time to check every minute market situation or make deep ICO reasearches and I was starting to look for other investment options such as - Giving some money to professionals for them to speculate which also wasn't satisfying. P2P lending platforms is an option, but it is very, very passive income.

So I was searching and searching till I found this - "Cryptocoon Investment Fund". At first I thought it was a big scam like lots of ICO's nowadays, but I checked the company and it looked legit, so I tried their MIN. Investment - 500$ with up to 24% Interest on your Investment. They sent me an Investment Agreement and they are updating me every month on my Invesmtent Progress.

At first I was very skeptical about those 24%, but that percentage is backed up by Professioanal Traders, Analysts, ICO Analysts etc., basically You trust your money to professionals to handle things if there wasn't any agreement then I would be investing in this.

I suggest this for anyone, especially begginers or people who don't have time to check all these cryptocurrency related things - www.cryptocoon.io and

Please, give feedback and your thoughts about these new Cryptocurrency Hedge Funds.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

Hello Everyone!

Over the past couple months I invested my spare money in ICO's, tried some Altcoins, of course BTC and ETH, but these investments resulted in loss, because I'am a begginer in this field and I don't have spare time to check every minute market situation or make deep ICO reasearches and I was starting to look for other investment options such as - Giving some money to professionals for them to speculate which also wasn't satisfying. P2P lending platforms is an option, but it is very, very passive income.

So I was searching and searching till I found this - "Cryptocoon Investment Fund". At first I thought it was a big scam like lots of ICO's nowadays, but I checked the company and it looked legit, so I tried their MIN. Investment - 500$ with up to 24% Interest on your Investment. They sent me an Investment Agreement and they are updating me every month on my Invesmtent Progress.

At first I was very skeptical about those 24%, but that percentage is backed up by Professioanal Traders, Analysts, ICO Analysts etc., basically You trust your money to professionals to handle things if there wasn't any agreement then I would be investing in this.

I suggest this for anyone, especially begginers or people who don't have time to check all these cryptocurrency related things - www.cryptocoon.io and

Please, give feedback and your thoughts about these new Cryptocurrency Hedge Funds.

Thanks!

How do we make sure that this is not yet another scam? There are plenty of hedge funds available and many of them are dubious. Its important you establish the crdibility. How are you associated with them?

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
SimonBos (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

I am associated with them by investing in their Investment Fund and by agreeing to Investment contract. At least they look legit.
kryptogunner

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

Ok. I shall have a look at it. Hope you do not have any business relationship with them. Also what are your returns so far? any proof of such returns shall be highly appreciated.

burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Yup. I agree that there should be a proof so that people specially beginners will believe
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

I want to share the latest ICO participated, this is similar with investing the fund but in this term to be called lending. Lend your money to EOZ platform that use Artificial Neural Network (ANN) that is created into bots by experience traders at least 15 years, with the ANN then the bots will trade the money to be better than human trader. Those bots will purely use the analysis without psychology aspect which mostly cause traders to loss. here is the web link : https://www.eoz.com/. Daily interest is 3%...incredible...!!

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
Jacmen

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

No offense, but i think 3% Daily looks too Scamy. I'll do my research, but 80% that i will invest in cryptocoon. Regarding to this market situations I'll trust my investments to pro's and my investment agreement..
SimonBos (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Ok. I shall have a look at it. Hope you do not have any business relationship with them. Also what are your returns so far? any proof of such returns shall be highly appreciated.

Hey, sorry for late reply, I put the report image in the link below so you can check it out:
https://imgur.com/zPqeuQv

Looks good Return on Investment for me, I feel like investing more actually  Cheesy

Any comments kryptogunner?
kryptogunner

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

These are Alpha returns. Not very promising in current market conditions. Though your portofolio of 1 ETH has grown to 1.XX but actually it has lost its worth in Dollar terms.

mattcode
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

This is almost certainly a ponzi scheme. I hope you didn't invest (gamble) too much Roll Eyes
HTHP

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

Another ponzi scheme, there is no easy money nowadays. Move on buddy..
mtonev

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

It is a total scam, don't invest.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

Nah, I wouldn't put even a single satoshi as investment dude. Most likely this is just a Ponzi or HYIP as others have pointed out so better be careful as that's how they usually operated at the beginning. They will give you some returns initially, so you will be encourage to put more, but you are already suckered and the last thing you know they run out with you and other investors money.

I can't even find a legit review on the website and its seems that it is somewhat protected or restricted as I can't find anything on the registration or even the address and name associated with www.cryptocoon.io.

So my verdict is just to stay away.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

I just briefly checked the website, and by looking at their existing portfolio (2016-17), it's not so impressive in my opinion  Undecided
kryptogunner

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Actually it never was. May be OP was trying to capitalize on some gullible investors but may be he is not aware that this community is very vigilant. Dont fall for all these things.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: