Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin will fall and stay under $1000.  (Read 550 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

$1000? Impossible!!  This bear market is only a test.  This scenario will only separate boys from men and hodlers to panic sellers.   Bitcoin will never go back to that price again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:09:04 AM

It's simple. This time Bitcoin failed to deliver on its promise. Meaning it's fundamentally different from previous 'corrections'

Finally, after years of being dead in the water and being ignored, actual adoption came to the market.
Then the network actually got some transactions going and utterly failed to deliver. With confirmations taking days at a cost of $50 per transaction!
The dev team has known this scaling problem for almost 10 years and what have they come up with? Nothing!
Yes, only now there is something in the works, lightning network, a system that fundamentally cannot even work and even as a concept completely defeats the entire point of "A Decentralized peer-to-peer Cash." -Satohsi Nakamoto.

A hand full of early adopters and devs sold millions of coins at $15-20k range to y'all bag holders and are now some of the wealthiest people in society. Which was of course the plan all along.

Keep buying that 'dip' guys! LOL

I also feel those frustrations on btc that was supposed to be convenient but it's still not at this moment. But I hate people like you that speculates a crazy low price for bitcoin.  Under $1000? I think you lost your mind in this crash.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

I bet he bought at 19k and sold at 6k and now is going mad. This thread is a joke.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:08:42 AM

$1000? Impossible!!  This bear market is only a test.  This scenario will only separate boys from men and hodlers to panic sellers.   Bitcoin will never go back to that price again.
Definitely, those who are still problematic in prices will never make it to the ride when btc arise again, it is just temporary downfall, it will sure to increase again when the price arise, we will never know until we try to keep on holding and till we risk it again.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:20:55 AM

I will just leave it here - an interesting article about bitcoin's future price:
"Bitcoin price trading in a range below $7,000: Tom Lee tells cryptocurrency investors to hold on, Bitcoin will hit $25,000 end of 2018"

Source: https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-price-trading-in-a-range-below-7-000-tom-lee-tells-cryptocurrency-investors-to-hold-on-bitcoin-will-hit-25-000-end-of-2018-201803301527
nice comparison, while some others start blaming Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin is already a trading asset tool, buying and selling decisions are part of the strategy, only losers are always complaining. Bitcoin price from year to year continues to increase, only a matter of time triggers will appear to slap the invaders.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

I bet he bought at 19k and sold at 6k and now is going mad. This thread is a joke.

not just a joke but this thread looks so crazy  Grin he looks very frantic and tries to spread the negative news to others his, I think the price will soon rise again and never again will ever touch the price of $ 1000!
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:43:31 AM

If Bitcoin falls below $1,000 I am backing the truck up.   Production cost is a hard floor and if it breaks that floor for more than one difficulty cycle, difficulty we decline to make existing miners more profitable.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

It's simple. This time Bitcoin failed to deliver on its promise. Meaning it's fundamentally different from previous 'corrections'

Finally, after years of being dead in the water and being ignored, actual adoption came to the market.
Then the network actually got some transactions going and utterly failed to deliver. With confirmations taking days at a cost of $50 per transaction!
The dev team has known this scaling problem for almost 10 years and what have they come up with? Nothing!
Yes, only now there is something in the works, lightning network, a system that fundamentally cannot even work and even as a concept completely defeats the entire point of "A Decentralized peer-to-peer Cash." -Satohsi Nakamoto.

A hand full of early adopters and devs sold millions of coins at $15-20k range to y'all bag holders and are now some of the wealthiest people in society. Which was of course the plan all along.

Same thing was said about 2013's pump which was peanuts compared to last year's.

If you think that this time the dump is somehow fundamentally different to all the other dumps, then all I can say is that you are delusional.

Do provide some reasoning on why bitcoin will go under $1k. Even with the fee problem which has now basically gone down to 0, I don't think that anyone would not think that bitcoin is a great buy at that kind of price.

BTW, where were you last year? Did you live under a rock until this January when bitcoin crashed hard just to spread FUD? Tongue
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

We are all aware that correction in the bitcoin market value is ongoing and sooner or later the trend will hit strong resistance and an upward trend will commence no doubt. But strongly that bitcoin value will not decline down to $1000 as rightly speculate as your speculation has no bases.  
usekevin

Activity: 2184
Merit: 553

Need Manager! Hire me ! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

The fluctuations of bitcoin is very common now.It fluctuating every minute, one in positive and then negative manner. You have use the crash in price.When the dip occur you have to use the time ,get some bitcoin at low price for the future.As compared to past, it's better to inverse now at low value.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

Worst thread i have red in a long time. What adoption? if you mean get rich fitness trainers and waiters, as was the case in my town, then i dont see that as adoption, but a get rich fast atempt. Bitcoin has scaled well, and transactions are fast and cheap. Innovation is happening on a daily level. Adoption is when people come for the tech and they use it, and not when they join us for a month to get rich.

Go out and play if you dont like it
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

In every history it started in tragedy”,, do this quote answered all those questions.. Why would we ever make it hard for ourselves and being too negative about the situation.. There is room for us to rest when we are tired,, we must take our focus not on the today’s price every single day,, but to its future.. We all know it does,, but others maybe just so disappointed and angry because they’re timeline not being meet..

$1000 is too small and impossible to be the lowest rate..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

That would be a historical destruction in the land of crypto currencies if bitcoin gets lower to 1000 dollars because then most of the altcoins will disappear from the world of virtual currencies. All market varies in prices with respect to bitcoin and this would be more dangerous for altcoins than for bitcoin itself. There is no way for bitcoin to go down as much as 1000 dollars. Keep your hopes high from bitcoin.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

Haha this thread is funny, it seems nobody even understands what OP is saying. And all those 'it's impossible that bitcoin will go < $1000', oh I can't wait for it to happen. I think it will happen this year already so we don't have to wait too long.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

There's no concrete data that this gonna fall down to $1k. Although everything is beyond our control and anything can happen in either direction but I'm still confident that this is just a correction to test how strong the buy support at certain levels then this will make a good rally for a better price soon.
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

1k is not unrealistic at all,Bitcoin was there just year ago and what changed since then ? Its 6,8x better technology ? No it was just horribly pumped and hyped.
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

We all know that, and the price has been heavily manipulated by the whales, marketers, bankers, and everything that has some money on their pockets to play this game.

One day, bitcoin will rise incredibly, but not now.

1k is not unrealistic at all,Bitcoin was there just year ago and what changed since then ? Its 6,8x better technology ? No it was just horribly pumped and hyped.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

I think it is still possible for its market value to fall at this much but I doubt that it will stay on that value for a long period of time. There are already predictions that the market will fall continuously at the end of this year and surely, that is scary. But if that's the case,holding would be really necessary as well as patience. Once the marmet starts to recover, surely, profit will be earned by those who will hold.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

I think it is still possible for its market value to fall at this much but I doubt that it will stay on that value for a long period of time. There are already predictions that the market will fall continuously at the end of this year and surely, that is scary. But if that's the case,holding would be really necessary as well as patience. Once the marmet starts to recover, surely, profit will be earned by those who will hold.

To be honest this is first time that I heard someone speaking that the price of Bitcoin will fall down at the end of this year. There are a lot of predictions that says that Bitcoins's price will rise at the end of this year not fall, and that it could even go above $17,000. I know that large number of people around here are optimistic when it comes to price prediction. But with news like this, people like me will not know what to think. With so much FUD's around and fake news, its hard to predict future even slightly.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

To be honest this is first time that I heard someone speaking that the price of Bitcoin will fall down at the end of this year. There are a lot of predictions that says that Bitcoins's price will rise at the end of this year not fall, and that it could even go above $17,000. I know that large number of people around here are optimistic when it comes to price prediction. But with news like this, people like me will not know what to think. With so much FUD's around and fake news, its hard to predict future even slightly.

Well i agree that anything can happen but the chances of the market recovering and soaring to another ath is more likely than btc dipping close to 1k. Whales wouldn't allow that much of drop even if they're looking to buy at bargained price. Well that's just how i see it though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: