Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28734 times)
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

Why do you think that the price of altcoins should always grow? The economy develops in waves: there are periods of growth, there are periods of decline. None of the financial assets will always grow (if you do not get involved in the pyramid investment scheme, which will eventually collapse). 

Just relax, study the crypto currency, and eventually your portfolio will grow again in value.
Good advice. Always in moments when the situation on the crypto market is getting worse, you just need to relax and wait for positive changes. This is the best solution to all problems.  Cheesy
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gloporo

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
I hope you did not sell your coins.  Now the price is growing on ETH and other coins.  I do not advise you to sell now.  Wait a couple more months.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
I hope you did not sell your coins.  Now the price is growing on ETH and other coins.  I do not advise you to sell now.  Wait a couple more months.

I think that your concern has been answered where bitcoin is now currently doing great performance in the market. Bitcoin is now recovering in the market where I believe this will make another bull run in the coming months but this does not mean it will not make a bear market since fluctuation is expected anytime to happen.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

yeah, the current market conditions are starting to improve, and this is still the beginning of the price movement of coins, so if we are patient and sell at the end of the year will definitely get huge profits.

coingainer01

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

We turn back green days. It will decrease and increase. So normal. People who has patient will win

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

yeah, the current market conditions are starting to improve, and this is still the beginning of the price movement of coins, so if we are patient and sell at the end of the year will definitely get huge profits.
it's really that Minimum a year you need to store your coins, and then they will show reality its best price. It is necessary to give the chance to this project to develop and not to throw a token on the exchange.
Fatunad

Activity: 2184
Merit: 344

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

If you do still hold your altcoins since in those 4 months had passed then for sure you would surprised once again yet the price starts to recover or clinging upwards.If you sold because you panic sell then its too bad. You should get used on how market do moves on where there are really times/months which is bearish where most coins in the market are on deep reds including bitcoin itself.Dontr be confused as long you do know on when to enter and to exit on profits then you are just doing fine.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MashaVik

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

I am also outraged by all this confusion in the market. Very unstable the situation is frightening and frustrating. There is a wish that nothing prevented to receive benefit and profit from your occupation, but the foreign and domestic policy dictates the rules.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

but i am surprised that we are seeing such bull trend right now, in my mind it is too early.
i am very cautious right now with going long.

And to answer to OP , the biggest reason is collective psychology not some kind of mythical new from India or China

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

now we are back at the green estate Grin hope you are no more confused.. that how a value market should be . up time and down time

Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

Eth value is very big for other high pump
for nice green way we neen some law regulation

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

I guess you're new to this  Wink At first I also panicked because of such jumps, but I am already used to it and just go about your business, or learn something new.  Cool

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

don't worry again, it's all going green these days, it's already reach $635 as for today, (almost doubled), ETH will reach $1k in the near future, so don't panic whatever happen in the market, it will rise again soon

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

I think the reason behind that is because a lot of fud news that's why cause of panicking of people. That's why we need to hold our coins instead of panicking.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

I am experiencing the same situation. The market is just recovering from its previous slump. Everyone is hoping that it will continue to recover until it established a price that will acceptable. I think the red days are over and bitcoin's price this coming weeks will be GREEN. All GREEN. Don't lose confidence on your alternate coins. HODL it until such time that you are contented with the price. Goodluck and please don't do panic selling.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:28:33 AM

Do not mind, what can do to break your head at what you do.You will think of your future or future.thing positive not negatives.we will fine.Everyone is hoping that it will continue to recover until it established a price.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

now you should have recovered your lost money
the price of ETH is now rising and rising, and the price of altcoin goes to normal prices

Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:00:05 AM

The market has been attacked by banksters, cartels, and central power and this creates a lot of FUD in the space. People are influenced by those events and panic sellers, weak hands, and speculators remove their money from the space.

Then the whales and people with a huge capital increase their position and repeat the cycle.

Do not panic and HODL!
yup FUD is the main factor, but the main reason why price goind down because of weak hand, their very panic and sell everything when the fud is attacks
i hope we keep strong hand and mine
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

It’s completely whales game they decide when to pump and dump despite of news if they want to dump even for a small news market crashes horribly . But now market is raising crossed 412 billion without any news . So in crypto space don’t look for news simply follow the whales.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

It's just the way how the crypto market plays where we cannot actually predict the price what will happen next and I think whale investors could have something to do with it where price could have been manipulated resulting to sudden dips in the price. However, don't you worry now because market has just been recovering from it's dip last month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: