Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2020, 02:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SHARD - Scalable POS Blockchain with Staking Exchange & Multi-Coin Wallet  (Read 33301 times)
vanchain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 09:56:14 AM

thank for infomation i check the burning in wallet and you burn 16.5m shard this amazing!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Header-only clients like Bither trust that the majority of mining power is honest for the purposes of enforcing network rules such as the 21 million BTC limit. Full clients do not trust miners in this way.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
eztia
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 08:56:54 PM

OK, so how much did you burnt from the 15 M coins, 1 Million?
You have been provided all information of the burns and how to verify them, so I would appreciate if you did that rather than making things up. Every burn done has also been previously announced at the time and the 15 million Shard burn was voted on by the community to be burnt visible on the blockchain and verifiable using the Shard wallet as informed previously. Additionally on top of the 15 million there has been 1,535,000 Shard burned from the SCR.

I assume you are still staking & selling them on your website, like @Neoterix stated earlier for 5000 sats each.
I assume you are capable of reading the previous reply in regards to this ? But I will quote it here for you.

Buy.shardcoin.io is a swap service where a user sends btc, bnb, ltc or xrp which is swapped for Shard on an exchange where Shard is listed. Since the Crypto-Bridge shut down the price had to be fixed as the remaining exchange for Shard has very low liquidity and large market movements which could have manipulated the service.

I would suggest rather than attempting to troll and make up false statements, you actually get the correct details first.
othell_rogue

Activity: 560
Merit: 131

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 11:20:31 AM

~

Ok, my bad, indeed you have burned the 16.3M coins from the 25M premined coins. What happened with the rest of 8.7M coins? Sold them on Discord? OK, then the coins you sell on the shard website, came from... ?
Anyway, I see nothing good for the people who invested in your coin, I lost a lot of money due to your greed. I'm done writing in here so your shitcoin thread is bumping up. Have a good life!

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
eztia
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:06:45 PM

~

Ok, my bad, indeed you have burned the 16.3M coins from the 25M premined coins. What happened with the rest of 8.7M coins? Sold them on Discord? OK, then the coins you sell on the shard website, came from... ?
Anyway, I see nothing good for the people who invested in your coin, I lost a lot of money due to your greed. I'm done writing in here so your shitcoin thread is bumping up. Have a good life!

The very little funds raised in the community funding were spent and voted by the community to list on 2 of the biggest altcoin exchanges at the time, cryptopia (the team had to help fund this) and crypto-bridge, so I have no idea what greed you are talking about. The team have only put their entire time into this project, personally funded the project in benefit of the community and not sold Shard but bought instead.

I dont think you would find another team that is so dedicated and invested in the project.

As explained 3 times now, the buy.shardcoin.io trades directly on exchanges and sends the funds back out to the user. So the Shard comes from the exchanges which is anyone selling Shard at the time, nothing to do with us selling as has been made clear multiple times now.
Lucasgabd

Activity: 1120
Merit: 336

CryptoLottoStore - Buy Lottery Tickets Online

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 09:37:27 PM

actually it's good to see some movimentation on this thread.
apart from all the discussion if SHARD is a scam or not

are there any plans on listing it on a real exchange again?

are there places for people to sell SHARD?
if yes, where?

██▀
▐▌
▐▌
▐║
▐▌
▐▌
██▄
The World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Jackpot!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fully-InsuredDozens of Global Lottos and Syndicates 20% Bonus Free
▀██
▐▌
▐▌
║▌
▐▌
▐▌
▄██
☞  FOLLOW US ON ☜
Facebook Twitter
PLAY NOW!
eztia
Copper Member

View Profile
Today at 02:03:27 PM

actually it's good to see some movimentation on this thread.
apart from all the discussion if SHARD is a scam or not

are there any plans on listing it on a real exchange again?

are there places for people to sell SHARD?
if yes, where?

Shard is currently available to trade on stakecube. Since Shard has no funding getting listed on exchanges is hard since many ask for tens of thousands of dollars and some hundreds of thousands.

There are changes being worked on for Shard and if you check out the latest updates you can learn more. The Shard dev team is currently looking for members to join the team to help with raising funding in regards to the Shard quantum blockchain which would be a game changer.

Shard is one of the few coins still working with no funding, with a team dedicated to the project since the start. While looking to achieve so much, pushing blockchain forward with one of the biggest projects in blockchain, which obviously requires a lot of funding.

In regards to the scam comments, some people just seem to think that with no funding things can magically happen, like a top level blockchain that requires many full time blockchain devs, or listing on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.