Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129432 times)
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Interesting article on Hacked.com about "Why Investors Should Pay Attention to Waves" published yesterday.
https://hacked.com/why-investors-should-pay-attention-to-waves/

Notice: You can only read one article for free on Hacked.com. If paywall appears delete all browser cookies or change browser.

Thanks, I took a look. But it is too short article and just giving some basic information.

As most of the coin projects covered by hacked.com. The thing is that the website has good audience in the field of computer science and tech in common. Most of the readers are likely familiar with Bitcoin and Ethereum but most are not with alternatives like Waves. So it gives Waves a better awareness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

still having problems removing sell order

I cvould not find a support email?

Hello. You can always raise a support ticker here: https://support.wavesplatform.com/ and our support team will do their best to resolve your issue asap.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

I found it

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

ledger support for waves ready for use, waiting approbation (thanks to mrpi)

https://github.com/wavesplatform/nanos-app-waves

This is awesome, I did not know it was almost ready for release. Hopefully it will result in a little Waves pump too!
One great news for Waves holders like me. Still, I'm kinda surprised that the price of Waves has been declining for several months now eventhough we are always greeted by Sasha with developmental news about this project. The marketing strategies that they implement ramp up and the updates for technological developments have been lining up also in the past months. For what it's worth, Waves truly has the value of a real cryptocurrency backed by consistent developments. It just doesn't reflect to its price.

out of 809 cryptos, waves is 12th coin for innovation with 2,432 commits in one year

https://cryptomiso.com/

this is much better and important than its CMC rank

Finally someone with some brain in his head. People only look for CMC rank and price but they don't see the whole picture and they moan and cry everyday. Nice to see that my other beloved project, ARK, is also there in 10th position

ledger confirmation: thanks to c1oud

https://twitter.com/ciguleva/status/1027924874440974337
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

ledger support for waves ready for use, waiting approbation (thanks to mrpi)

https://github.com/wavesplatform/nanos-app-waves

This is awesome, I did not know it was almost ready for release. Hopefully it will result in a little Waves pump too!
One great news for Waves holders like me. Still, I'm kinda surprised that the price of Waves has been declining for several months now eventhough we are always greeted by Sasha with developmental news about this project. The marketing strategies that they implement ramp up and the updates for technological developments have been lining up also in the past months. For what it's worth, Waves truly has the value of a real cryptocurrency backed by consistent developments. It just doesn't reflect to its price.

out of 809 cryptos, waves is 12th coin for innovation with 2,432 commits in one year

https://cryptomiso.com/

this is much better and important than its CMC rank

Finally someone with some brain in his head. People only look for CMC rank and price but they don't see the whole picture and they moan and cry everyday. Nice to see that my other beloved project, ARK, is also there in 10th position

ledger confirmation: thanks to c1oud

https://twitter.com/ciguleva/status/1027924874440974337

great news!
the next level of security has arrived!
if 2fa will be available for the DEX, then i will move nearly all my trading activities to the waves decentralised exchange.
the volume of the DEX will reflect such major steps forward.
best wishes!

MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:23:40 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 10:00:14 PM by MarquiseMuseum

support was expedient at resolving issue, but the platform still crashes when trying to place buy and sell orders. Transactions are working fine. Using desktop and online wallet.

edit: seems as if problem resolved, it only affected marquise museum/waves pairing

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
BitMakerXXX

Activity: 91
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:46 PM
Merited by Undland (1)

Even with the Waves price increase in BTC 2x times, some will simply go to zero.  And if the cost of BTC does not grow, but less stabilizes,
 then even a 3x increase in the price of Waves will not help those who purchased for ~ $ 10-12
 _______

The most interesting thing is that the developers are working, they are improving the platform, they are added to the top-end exchanges,
 but all this leads the price only to the next peak.

The lack of marketing, the lack of large ICO, the absence of a ruble lock, just a ridiculous number of traded pairs.
 Spamcoins and shitcoins Waves do not count.  Do business, developers!

Leasing - for whom?
 1.000.000 Waves (and this, now about $ 2,000,000) will bring you $ 120 a month.
 So I want to ask, why did you do it at all?

You say that you want to carry the blockchain and crypto currency into the masses.
 I see it as a cashier from a store, a mechanic or a gardener, pull out from under the pillow $2.000.000, CARL!
 invest in Waves to earn this leasing as much as $120 a month.

Why should users pay for the fight against spammers?
 Instead of counteracting this phenomenon on your platform,
 you found another loophole how to weld on your own users.

Do not forget that the cost of Waves is the evaluation of your work by the users.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

Even with the Waves price increase in BTC 2x times, some will simply go to zero.  And if the cost of BTC does not grow, but less stabilizes,
 then even a 3x increase in the price of Waves will not help those who purchased for ~ $ 10-12
 _______

The most interesting thing is that the developers are working, they are improving the platform, they are added to the top-end exchanges,

The lack of marketing, the lack of large ICO, the absence of a ruble lock, just a ridiculous number of traded pairs.

Leasing - for whom?

You say that you want to carry the blockchain and crypto currency into the masses.
 I see it as a cashier from a store, a mechanic or a gardener, pull out from under the pillow $2.000.000, CARL!

Do not forget that the cost of Waves is the evaluation of your work by the users.

This man has a point. Leasing in fact is totally useless. And the problem of spam which the platform is encouraging cannot be billed on customers. Etc. A deep reality check by the team is badly needed.

Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

maybe this year a bull run again  Grin
WAVES  recover

I HOLD WAVES

good dev. team

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

All say that WAVES is an excellent platform. Are you all aware that the longer the price goes down? Look at the price waves! Hopefully you realize it and don't deify WAVES anymore. Smiley
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

_______

Leasing - for whom?

This man has a point. Leasing in fact is totally useless. And the problem of spam which the platform is encouraging cannot be billed on customers. Etc. A deep reality check by the team is badly needed.

The point is you don't buy Waves just to lease. Leasing is only an option for your sleeping Waves.
Maybe somedays leasing or mining will be profitable.
BitMakerXXX

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

_______

Leasing - for whom?

I really appreciate that you agree with my position.  Thank you)

_____

And I would really like to hear comments from the developers of Waves,
 in the Russian branch they did not answer me, maybe they will answer here.
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

Greetings! Thank you for you interest in Waves.

Even with the Waves price increase in BTC 2x times, some will simply go to zero.  And if the cost of BTC does not grow, but less stabilizes,
 _______

Spamcoins and shitcoins Waves do not count.  Do business, developers!

Leasing - for whom?

_____

For any technical/development questions or processes related to Full Node operations, please join the specialized development sections on the Waves forum - https://forum.wavesplatform.com/c/developers and Discord chat - https://discordapp.com/invite/cnFmDyA #development, where Waves developers give professional answers for users' questions. You can also post your ideas and suggestions for improvement Waves platform here https://forum.wavesplatform.com/c/ideas, what is highly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

IN this bloodbath Waves is recovering and it's one the few coins in the green...why? Some huge news incoming or people are finally waken up and they understood that waves is badly underrated?

BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

A lot of good news, but the price does not grow  Embarrassed
BitMakerXXX

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
Merited by Undland (1)

Greetings! Thank you for you interest in Waves.

Even with the Waves price increase in BTC 2x times, some will simply go to zero.  And if the cost of BTC does not grow, but less stabilizes,
 _______

Spamcoins and shitcoins Waves do not count.  Do business, developers!

Leasing - for whom?

_____

For any technical/development questions or processes related to Full Node operations, please join the specialized development sections on the Waves forum - https://forum.wavesplatform.com/c/developers and Discord chat - https://discordapp.com/invite/cnFmDyA #development, where Waves developers give professional answers for users' questions. You can also post your ideas and suggestions for improvement Waves platform here https://forum.wavesplatform.com/c/ideas, what is highly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.

I wrote my vision here.  You answered, so you read it.  Tell me please answer the questions, and do not send me to tech support in your web resources,
but let's find out everything in the public surface.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

IN this bloodbath Waves is recovering and it's one the few coins in the green...why? Some huge news incoming or people are finally waken up and they understood that waves is badly underrated?
Perhaps soon there will be updates, which they promised 2 year ago - Now is not the best time for good news, these coin are really undervalued.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

The Waves platform will get it's time in the spotlight.  The Waves project is an all in one cryptocurrency platform.  Prices are very cheap and it'll be a matter of time before the crypto community will be jumping on the bandwagon. 
totally agree with u .waves was the top of my portfolio the most attracting of it in my opinion is that it is very cheap compared to competitors like ethereum i hope it takes its time and i really believe in it
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

WAVES on Forbes!
In an interview with Forbes, Sasha Ivanov, the CEO at $200 million smart contracts blockchain Waves!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/youngjoseph/2018/08/11/waves-ceo-decentralized-crypto-exchanges-can-solve-fake-volumes-and-malpractices/#178dfb0b77d0

best wishes
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

WAVES on Forbes!
In an interview with Forbes, Sasha Ivanov, the CEO at $200 million smart contracts blockchain Waves!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/youngjoseph/2018/08/11/waves-ceo-decentralized-crypto-exchanges-can-solve-fake-volumes-and-malpractices/#178dfb0b77d0

best wishes

thank you for the good news.

(not a picture of shasha)

problems are resolved:

"Sasha Ivanov, the CEO at $200 million smart contracts blockchain Waves and blockchain infrastructure development firm Vostok...."
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: