Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129439 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

According to Blockchain Transparency Institute, Waves DEX is number 29 in a global list of crypto exchanges and number 1 among decentralized exchanges: https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/exchangerankings/

​​The Waves Community has spoken! The voting has come to a close: the very first ERC-20 token to be listed on DEX will be BANCOR ($BNT): https://voting.wavesplatform.com.

Thanks to all community members for making your voices heard! Keep an eye out for more details on the ERC-20 token that you’ve selected to appear on the exchange.

I am very happy for Bancor being the first token added to the Platform - it is one of the projects out there IMHO. And I'm curious to discover how the DEX will work withthe ERC-20 tokens.
So do i, just stay at here to follow the latest updating related how the DEX will work with the ERC20 token on their platform, always be patience because it is interesting projects needs the time for development of it, so give time to developer of team, i always follow the projects to getting more knowledge deeply of the projects and i will share the latest updating related with DEX and ERC20 token.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

Does they have some active ICOs on their blockchain? Im interesting, why exchanges want not list Wawes tokens? What the reason?
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

Does they have some active ICOs on their blockchain? Im interesting, why exchanges want not list Wawes tokens? What the reason?
Greetings. The list of currently active ICOs can be found here: http://wavesgo.com/icos
It depends on exchanges, but there are no any technical difficulties or another issues in listing process.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
Colibra

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

Waves is very undervalued at the moment. Look at the features, wich are already working. And they are still implementing new features and updates. They have unique features like Lpos and Dex. Waves is very usable in practice. The only problem is that people dont even know about it because no marketing. Smart money is investing in waves and wont sell until serious prices (like Cardano, EOS, even ETH) are hit.
I have said that many times, but people only think I am looking for a moment's profit. dev may be afraid if waves are priced right they will sell their assets. even though this moment is an opportunity for waves to show the best platform. but I guess they just want to play safe by following the movements of other coins.

Lack of marketing is the big problem and the team is not perfect into this field. We have limited opportunities for this project and the trade volume on that platform is not looking good after few years. I think current product is not more advanced as people had expectation from this team maybe in future they will bring some unique features to make it attractive than we can keep hope for big.

The lack of marketing is a problem for many projects and this one is not an exception. But we have to admit that a good marketing strategy and an experienced team of experts is also pricy. A good product is sometimes better than any kind of marketing and it speaks for itself. In this case, in the world of blockchain products, it would be really difficult to hype a project only by having a good product. Seems like 80% of a project is just a good marketing.

I still remember the first release of the Adex website back in January. The admin panel was like a website coming from the 90's... though they are going a bit better now.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

https://twitter.com/bag_holdr/status/1036576981893226496

It looks smart contract is finally coming. Hope it can bring some activity to the network and maybe new projects can choose Waves.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

Smart contracts are coming to the Waves Platform on September 10th!  Mark your calendars.  Waves will be a Tsunami!  Waves is the easiest blockchain platform to use!  https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/1036630048374177792
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Finally the missing piece in the puzzle, smart contracts. Apart from the beauty of this, finally waves will get dapps, multisignature addresses etc...I think that there will be more transactions (more fees generated...) and this means more income when you lease waves to a node

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

smart contracts on mainnet in one week, but already available on testnet:

https://twitter.com/sasha35625

https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/technical-details/waves-contracts-language-description.html
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

good news: the ledger app has been approved !!

Nice one, and release is very soon I read. Can't wait to start using it. Will the desktop app / web app have integrated Ledger support or will there be a separate Ledger app to use Waves?

Finally the missing piece in the puzzle, smart contracts. Apart from the beauty of this, finally waves will get dapps, multisignature addresses etc...I think that there will be more transactions (more fees generated...) and this means more income when you lease waves to a node

A good next step for Waves indeed, instantly creates a lot more usability and it makes the platform more attractive to make use of and start developing on.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

good news: the ledger app has been approved !!

Nice one, and release is very soon I read. Can't wait to start using it. Will the desktop app / web app have integrated Ledger support or will there be a separate Ledger app to use Waves?

A good next step for Waves indeed, instantly creates a lot more usability and it makes the platform more attractive to make use of and start developing on.

Hello muleroaa!
You will be able to use the Ledger wallet in the web and desktop applications.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:37:01 AM

Singapore gaming platform Alto.io has signed a key partnership with Waves Platform. Developers will be able to select Waves as an option in order to tokenize their games’ assets: https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/news/5843/alto-waves-partnership/

​​Smart Contracts are coming to Waves MainNet in a week, on 10 September! Look at what features they will have and what smart contracts will bring to the Waves Platform users really soon: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@wavesplatform/waves-smart-contracts-what-to-expect-and-when
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

WAVES has a great future. Year through 2 they will give a big profit increase. But right now, no.
If decentralized exchange becomes very popular, then we will see a big increase in the price of the Waves coin. Now I really like the exchange on the platform.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

Greetings. The list of currently active ICOs can be found here: http://wavesgo.com/icos
It depends on exchanges, but there are no any technical difficulties or another issues in listing process.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

But as I know no one from ICOs on Wawes blockchain was not listed to any of top exchanges (like Binance, Okex etc.) And all of this wawes tokens trading on Tidex only. Why?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

But as I know no one from ICOs on Wawes blockchain was not listed to any of top exchanges (like Binance, Okex etc.) And all of this wawes tokens trading on Tidex only. Why?
Hello. Obviously it depends on the team behind the project, their readiness to cover listing fees and their desire. But if Waves listed on any certain exchange, there are no difficulties to get listed there (in case if you're ready to meet requirements of the exchange you want to be listed)

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

First and foremost, why are you consistently typing "Wawes" token instead of the Waves (in which is the correct one)? Is this a conscious action of yours? Just being curious here.  Roll Eyes

Exchanges do not want to list Waves and the tokens from their platform because as we all know, Waves promote DEX which is the directly competitor of these centralized exchanges. Think a bit for a minute. Will you support something that will eventually counter your business in the long run? Also, being listed to these exchanges requires a lot of money to cover the listing fees and other stuff. ICOs on a smaller case don't have this kind of money.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

Waves is getting ready to explode I hope upcoming smart contract will help to bring more attention for this project. This project is backed hard working who are doing wonderful job to bring interesting features on this platform.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

Is there a list of tokens that I can check to see whether those tokens I got by holding WAVES token in my wallets are real?
I have been holding these WAVES of mine for more than 2 years already and have collected tons of airdrop but I have no way to figure whether they do have value unless I login to the DDEX and check it myself. So is there a place to go and check whether they do have value?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Is there a list of tokens that I can check to see whether those tokens I got by holding WAVES token in my wallets are real?
I have been holding these WAVES of mine for more than 2 years already and have collected tons of airdrop but I have no way to figure whether they do have value unless I login to the DDEX and check it myself. So is there a place to go and check whether they do have value?
Good afternoon. If you mean their price, then the only one way to see it is via our DEX. All assets can be found in this list: http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/
Also there's a list of tokens with ticker symbol and all important info concerning them: https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/8141-the-list-of-all-assets-having-ticker-symbol

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
coingamex

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

New exchange coingamex.com accepts WAVES, in case you are interested.

WAVES/BTC and WAVES/ETH markets
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

Waves is getting ready to explode I hope upcoming smart contract will help to bring more attention for this project. This project is backed hard working who are doing wonderful job to bring interesting features on this platform.

We have been waiting for this for several years, because now the price is almost the same as it was on the ICO. I very much believe that at some point the waves will fly very high
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: