Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129305 times)
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

The thing is that a lot of people are relying on AS as the problem solver for trust issues. That is true in theory, but if you look from a bit more technical perspective, there are still a lot of issues to be solved. Mainly because a DEX has those proxy tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

Well its still a step forward, with AS at least theres no more human factor that could cause security breaches right? I am afraid I cant comment any more on that though, without being able to understand the code I would just be presenting my interpretation of someone elses explanation. Point still remains tho, having AS is better than traditional gateways.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2156

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

surprise, surprise !!
waves mostly seen in america, not russia ?

https://www.similarweb.com/website/waves.com#overview

That site pointed to waves.com! That has nothing to do with Waves Platform.

waves.com: the first choice for grammy-winning mixing engineers, music producers, musicians and sound designers, waves is the world-leading maker of audio plugins, software and hardware for audio mixing, music production, mastering, post-production and live sound.

THAT ist the correct link: https://www.similarweb.com/website/wavesplatform.com#overview
And voila: Mostly seen in russia....... and even Brasil  Shocked

Space for rent
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

surprise, surprise !!
waves mostly seen in america, not russia ?

https://www.similarweb.com/website/waves.com#overview

That site pointed to waves.com! That has nothing to do with Waves Platform.

waves.com: the first choice for grammy-winning mixing engineers, music producers, musicians and sound designers, waves is the world-leading maker of audio plugins, software and hardware for audio mixing, music production, mastering, post-production and live sound.

THAT ist the correct link: https://www.similarweb.com/website/wavesplatform.com#overview
And voila: Mostly seen in russia....... and even Brasil  Shocked

OK, i was confused, looked too quickly.
so the main countries are russia, brazil and ukraine.
the most important is an increase of 91+ percent in the last six months.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

Well its still a step forward, with AS at least theres no more human factor that could cause security breaches right? I am afraid I cant comment any more on that though, without being able to understand the code I would just be presenting my interpretation of someone elses explanation. Point still remains tho, having AS is better than traditional gateways.

Theres nothing to understand. Most of the code does not serve any purpose, its primary there to fill the empty space in coins virtual obituary. This white spacing approach was devised and brought about by core team members to create a pretense, illusion of usefulness. This is very effective method chiefly used when there is a need to stale for time or to delay something.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

Hello guys i have found something interesting about the waves platform. Why we need closed blockchain and how to use it, after all. Interesting text by Waves Platform CEO Sasha  Ivanov: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/what-closed-blockchain-is-for-190534b5951 it is one of many proof how the developer of team is so seriously built up waves platform.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

WAVES has not shown any promising stuffs for potential growth this year.
Only 2 more months till the end day of 2018, the team should do something for the project itself and investors.

So smart contracts (naming the latest thing) isn't enough for you. Maybe you can go on any exchange listing waves and buy up sell orders, it's not waves' team fault if whales want to keep the price this low

I'm wondering why whales are willing to keep price low these day with such a developement progress. I guess this is what is happening, since I canot really explain such low prices otherwise. Any ideas on why whales would try to keep just waves' price low?

""Any ideas on why whales would try to keep just waves' price low?""

low price => whales still accumulating for the long run, even BTC saw a ~90% retracement after the ATH in the early days of existenz.

I am happy to increase my stack at such exaggerated low prices, but I am not support the FUD!

just look at the current waves bitcointalk page, ridiculous, so many irresponsible people trying to manipulate the price to benefit just itself...
Fear, uncertainty, doubt and lies.... Roll Eyes

Every fundamental investor with a minimum of pragmatic mindset know waves is one of the best funded crypto projects out there and has huge opportunities in the long run.(I already published the long list a few pages ago)

I am not here to speculate with shitcoins to sell a hype, I want to support sustainable project and the technology behind it, waves is one of them.

If the sheep following the FUD here and they are willing to sell at the bottom, they should do.
I will look back in a few years with a good conscience
I wish you all the very best!

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

WAVES has not shown any promising stuffs for potential growth this year.
Only 2 more months till the end day of 2018, the team should do something for the project itself and investors.

So smart contracts (naming the latest thing) isn't enough for you. Maybe you can go on any exchange listing waves and buy up sell orders, it's not waves' team fault if whales want to keep the price this low

I'm wondering why whales are willing to keep price low these day with such a developement progress. I guess this is what is happening, since I canot really explain such low prices otherwise. Any ideas on why whales would try to keep just waves' price low?

""Any ideas on why whales would try to keep just waves' price low?""

low price => whales still accumulating for the long run, even BTC saw a ~90% retracement after the ATH in the early days of existenz.

I am happy to increase my stack at such exaggerated low prices, but I am not support the FUD!

just look at the current waves bitcointalk page, ridiculous, so many irresponsible people trying to manipulate the price to benefit just itself...
Fear, uncertainty, doubt and lies.... Roll Eyes

Every fundamental investor with a minimum of pragmatic mindset know waves is one of the best funded crypto projects out there and has huge opportunities in the long run.(I already published the long list a few pages ago)

I am not here to speculate with shitcoins to sell a hype, I want to support sustainable project and the technology behind it, waves is one of them.

If the sheep following the FUD here and they are willing to sell at the bottom, they should do.
I will look back in a few years with a good conscience
I wish you all the very best!

It's not certain that whales are keeping the price down at this point. It might also be a lack of purchasing power as not many people are willing to make some brave moves.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

the selling pressure is still high on the bear market. not even one move out of this neutral still market.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
gribble

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Waves Client update is out! You can now enable advanced mode, allowing you to download JSON for any transaction and use it in the RIDE IDE. Best of all, you can share a link to a multi-sig tx! Read more here: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/advanced_features/json_confirmation.html
gribble

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

The Waves Platform team has been hard at work last month, making the Waves ecosystem more accessible than ever before and bring it even closer to regular users. Here are some of the highlights of what had been done in October: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-monthly-review-october-1de6eb0ca9cf

If you don't want to read a lot of text, here's their video version of the Waves monthly digest: https://youtu.be/JIIaXtz92qw
Endemicc

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

The waves protocol is doing interesting things in recent times and this is the way to hold its place in a competitive world.Launching a waves gaming project is good.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

The Waves Platform team has been hard at work last month, making the Waves ecosystem more accessible than ever before and bring it even closer to regular users. Here are some of the highlights of what had been done in October: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-monthly-review-october-1de6eb0ca9cf

If you don't want to read a lot of text, here's their video version of the Waves monthly digest: https://youtu.be/JIIaXtz92qw

Amazing to see how much active development is going on in the Waves ecosystem, but also how big the global interest is becoming. Meetings in Estonia, Korea, Ukraine, Thailand, Spain, Australia, Azerbaijan, Columbia, and all of this just in the month of October alone already  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

CPM Wall street Journal full page color with daily circulation of 2.3 Million readers = $210 000/$100 CPM

Cost of sending a message with token on Waves per 1000 users = $0.9 at $1.8 per waves

My website is getting dozens of highly targeted qualified visitors per day & by industry standards super low bounce rate of sub 25%

Based off advertising valuation alone, there is up to x100 upside in this coin

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

CPM Wall street Journal full page color with daily circulation of 2.3 Million readers = $210 000/$100 CPM

Cost of sending a message with token on Waves per 1000 users = $0.9 at $1.8 per waves

My website is getting dozens of highly targeted qualified visitors per day & by industry standards super low bounce rate of sub 25%

Based off advertising valuation alone, there is up to x100 upside in this coin

impressive.
gribble

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

Amazing to see how much active development is going on in the Waves ecosystem, but also how big the global interest is becoming. Meetings in Estonia, Korea, Ukraine, Thailand, Spain, Australia, Azerbaijan, Columbia, and all of this just in the month of October alone already  Cool
You are right, i am always thinking about the fundamental aspects of cryptocurrencies before making investment in them and waves has great fundamental of aspects, so i am not worry about the volatility of waves price short because however for long term investment of waves will be more successfull than now based on the data of fundamental of waves.
Adolf Cryptler

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
Merited by Satosho Kakamolto (2)

I've been a fan of Waves for a long time now but I must say that lately I've started to be more and more disappointed with how the project is proceeding. It's just not only the slowness of developement which is for obvious reasons frustrating, but also the surreal inadequateness of some of the adopted solutions.
One little example: Finally we've got Nano Ledger support, something I've been waiting for a long time; but then, the way to access your waves wallet on Ledger is a pain in the ass each time, since it is totally counter intuitive. Each time you try to access your account on a different device with the Waves client you are prompted to create a new account. Why? I already have an account on Ledger. So you click to create the account  and then you notice the little link in the lower part of the windows which offers you to import the account. It seems absurd to have to import an account you already have on the Ledger but you click it anyway and then - and only then - you are offered the option to "import" the Ledger account. So you happily click on that and suddenly you have to decide on which of the 5 (five) door you want to knock, ie which of the 5 addresses which are displayed is the one where your existing account is hiding. How the hell would I remember? So you just import them randomly, one after the other, hoping to get the right one before the firth attempt, and each time you are asked to give a name to each account. Obviously later on you will have to deal with all useless accounts which you ended up creating at this point trying to access the wallet which already exists on the Ledger.
In the end you finally make it inside, and in the right account and you see your waves balance. Great. Great? Now you need to transfer to your wallet some new waves tha you have bought on an exchange and so you are looking for your waves address, which obviously is displayed nowhere for you to copy. Very smart. After all, who ever would need to copy their own Waves address ?
Below your Waves asset tab there is a nice button "receive" and you click it and finally you can see your Waves address. But there is a catch: there is no way to copy this address. Now it's getting smarter and smarter. You are instead offered either to copy a link for an invoice to be sent to someone (but I don't need a fucking invoice, I just need my address!) or a link to the option of purchasing waves via credit card - which may be useful indeed for the morons who cannot deal with buying on exchanges but I'm totally not interested in that. Even to select the Waves address and to copy it the old way doesn't work, because the right click of the mouse is disabled. Totally brilliant.
I'm starting to think that perhaps, instead of buying I should rather sell (which is probably what many others are currently doing, looking at how the price is behaving), but I decide to give it one more chance and I click on the "portfolio" tab, in the upper part of the wallet. There I'm getting a new button which allows me to "receive" assets, I click it and - surprise surprise - as a default option I'm offered to receive Bitcoins, and a dropdown menu offers me to switch to several other coins, but not Waves. And anyway, all the addresses to receive any of those assets cannot be copied. Mission aborted.
But who is writing this stuff? In other words, WTF, Mr. Sasha Ivanov?
Waves.support

Activity: 1307
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

I've been a fan of Waves for a long time now but I must say that lately I've started to be more and more disappointed with how the project is proceeding. It's just not only the slowness of developement which is for obvious reasons frustrating, but also the surreal inadequateness of some of the adopted solutions.
One little example: Finally we've got Nano Ledger support, something I've been waiting for a long time; but then, the way to access your waves wallet on Ledger is a pain in the ass each time, since it is totally counter intuitive. Each time you try to access your account on a different device with the Waves client you are prompted to create a new account. Why? I already have an account on Ledger. So you click to create the account  and then you notice the little link in the lower part of the windows which offers you to import the account. It seems absurd to have to import an account you already have on the Ledger but you click it anyway and then - and only then - you are offered the option to "import" the Ledger account. So you happily click on that and suddenly you have to decide on which of the 5 (five) door you want to knock, ie which of the 5 addresses which are displayed is the one where your existing account is hiding. How the hell would I remember? So you just import them randomly, one after the other, hoping to get the right one before the firth attempt, and each time you are asked to give a name to each account. Obviously later on you will have to deal with all useless accounts which you ended up creating at this point trying to access the wallet which already exists on the Ledger.
In the end you finally make it inside, and in the right account and you see your waves balance. Great. Great? Now you need to transfer to your wallet some new waves tha you have bought on an exchange and so you are looking for your waves address, which obviously is displayed nowhere for you to copy. Very smart. After all, who ever would need to copy their own Waves address ?
Below your Waves asset tab there is a nice button "receive" and you click it and finally you can see your Waves address. But there is a catch: there is no way to copy this address. Now it's getting smarter and smarter. You are instead offered either to copy a link for an invoice to be sent to someone (but I don't need a fucking invoice, I just need my address!) or a link to the option of purchasing waves via credit card - which may be useful indeed for the morons who cannot deal with buying on exchanges but I'm totally not interested in that. Even to select the Waves address and to copy it the old way doesn't work, because the right click of the mouse is disabled. Totally brilliant.
I'm starting to think that perhaps, instead of buying I should rather sell (which is probably what many others are currently doing, looking at how the price is behaving), but I decide to give it one more chance and I click on the "portfolio" tab, in the upper part of the wallet. There I'm getting a new button which allows me to "receive" assets, I click it and - surprise surprise - as a default option I'm offered to receive Bitcoins, and a dropdown menu offers me to switch to several other coins, but not Waves. And anyway, all the addresses to receive any of those assets cannot be copied. Mission aborted.
But who is writing this stuff? In other words, WTF, Mr. Sasha Ivanov?
Greetings. You can easily find you wallet address and another important information of you Waves account by using the following the steps that were mentioned on this screenshot -  https://ibb.co/kHDPDV

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

@ Adolf Cryptler

Step1: I typed (waves ledger) into youtube

Step2: opened the video

How to use a Ledger hardware wallet with Waves Platform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw-FB2T6DUA

Step3: follow the instructions

result:everything is working instantly

best wishes
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

The coinomat investors deserve to get their funds back, it's been 2 years ... shameful

I think coinomat will be resolved soon, SEC is getting active against ICO's and WAVES is right in their crosshairs as one of the biggest with public figures who can be targets for legal action. If Sasha steps foot in USA from 2019 onwards he is a prime candidate for enforcement action for securities fraud on two platforms dating back to Coinomat NXT assets issued in 2014, and obviously WAVES.

He has money to hire a top legal team for WAVES ICO matters, but Coinomat ... it's an open & shut case, Coinomat investors have been defrauded which is beyond doubt, and Coinomat assets were issued illegally in USA, so Sasha is an easy target for SEC with a BIG headline-grabbing WAVES ICO from 2016.

Sasha needs to clean up the Coinomat assets, otherwise he is a sitting duck for SEC enforcement, the SEC is smart, they are looking for high profile confirmed wins, and that's Coinomat NXT assets.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: