Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129430 times)
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:44:32 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 05:56:00 AM by MarquiseMuseum

Instead of implementing two extremes: 1. ticker removal from non verified tokens, and 2. too high requirements for dex listing in main index. The team should do like other crypto exchanges and make levels of KYC and give tokens verified badges for each level and color code tokens according to each level. The rewards for different levels of KYC and TSA adherence is increased ranking in the index listing and higher level colors and logo enabling.

Waves talk about gamification and this implementation is a good example of gamification. And this segmentation of economic assets is often used in lending platforms with AAA,B,C,D credit scoring for loans.

But the team is planning community verification of tokens so the june 15 ticker removal is not only depending on Bettertokens review as BT will only be one form of verification. However, it is unknown when community verification will be implemented.

The team could consider hiring a creative director and staff to overhaul the dex UI, as soon as the UI is enhanced along with these simplistic alterations, the value will sky rocket. There is no other platform with this level of concealed development in the pywaves explorer, but the value is hidden because pywaves is text based but it is a powerful tool for small business owners who can reach hundreds of thousands of Rich and highly targeted clients in minutes using the mass transfer protocol and address scraping. Read tokens are offering airdrops to last 5000 active addresses and this I can not even begin to explain how useful it is compared to email marketing if the token who is using their service has a sound business model behind it.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 12:35:14 PM

Waves Keeper 1.1.4 is live! What are the new features?

- Buttons to Waves Explorer for convenient access to wallet and transaction histories
- Option to set custom logout time (from 5 to 60 minutes)
- Auto-sign function for ‘create’ and ‘cancel’ orders on dex.tokenomica.com

Download Waves Keeper 1.1.4 here: https://wavesplatform.com/products-keeper
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:00:26 PM

We have launched a decentralised community-led token ratings system, using WCT and Waves Keeper to enable users to score different tokens!

Ratings are also recorded on the blockchain via DataTransactions, so dApps developers can access a transparent and public rating for any token.

Find out more: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-launches-decentralised-token-rating-system-fb26fa8237b6
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:03:36 PM

please attention to assets because there are so many scams and harming some people who invest, I believe in the waves project but it is very bad with its assets and it might bring together its own wave project
Not all token have tags, but spam tokens (which are mostly scam) are being separated, so they should be automatically ignored by Waves client users. Also, each of us has a big role too to avoid being scammed (I listed some reminders below).

1. Just stick to known tokens if you want to invest
2. If you want other token, you should do further reseach about it before investing (ignore those that have no development, no info online, etc).
3. Should not be swayed by the price of airdropped token that allows only to buy, but not to sell what has been airdropped
Thank you for the advice, but waves are a good project but I am disappointed with the assets alone and hopefully Dev and the team can pay more attention to their assets, not just being able to make assets without clarity so that many people are harmed.
Saydia

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:15:19 PM

Do you have a launch date for Vostok tokens on exchanges?
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:19:04 PM

please attention to assets because there are so many scams and harming some people who invest, I believe in the waves project but it is very bad with its assets and it might bring together its own wave project
Not all token have tags, but spam tokens (which are mostly scam) are being separated, so they should be automatically ignored by Waves client users. Also, each of us has a big role too to avoid being scammed (I listed some reminders below).

2. If you want other token, you should do further reseach about it before investing (ignore those that have no development, no info online, etc).
3. Should not be swayed by the price of airdropped token that allows only to buy, but not to sell what has been airdropped

Approximately the same situation was at the very beginning of the development of smart contracts ETH. Ordinary users did not understand how they work - they did not know how to read them (smart contracts/scripts). The same is now with the scripts assets Waves. But very well that Waves-client warns about such risks - care about the user.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:50:03 PM

Hello Saydia! VST token will be available for trading soon after the end of airdrop campaign (May 31).

Sincerely, Waves Community Manager
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:12:17 AM

Hello Saydia! VST token will be available for trading soon after the end of airdrop campaign (May 31).

Sincerely, Waves Community Manager

Nicee that’s some exciting news excited to see what VST token future holds! Looks pretty promising!
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 03:35:38 PM

In March, Waves released RIDE for dApps, a programming language for developing decentralised applications. On that occasion, we announced a special batch of grants. Now, it’s time to share the winning solutions with you.
Check them out: https://medium.com/waves-lab/waves-labs-announces-recipients-of-3rd-special-batch-of-grants-b55974ac2843
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:21:41 AM

Happy Labour Day, Waves Community!
May your hard work always bring your dreams alive!
And remember, we love you and are happy to work day and night to build new things and a better world for you! Enjoy your May Day weekend!
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:34:00 AM

Happy Labour Day, Waves Community!
May your hard work always bring your dreams alive!
And remember, we love you and are happy to work day and night to build new things and a better world for you! Enjoy your May Day weekend!

Smiley Happy Labour Day to you too WS.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 02:01:11 PM

Reminder that the next Waves community meetup is in London on 2 May.
Get inspired by some of the amazing blockchain projects developing on Waves, including BlockchainCars, Tokenomica and Primalbase!
Join us here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/waves-blockchain-london-meetup-startup-edition-tickets-60572030574
UVUcoinBull
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:46:13 PM

Hello.
I want to share our issue about some complaining ant skeptical thinking about project when people read the info that it is at Waves blockchain not at ERC20. Huh Roll Eyes
At our announcement topic in bitcointalk.com
there are voices with not positive vision about our project because Waves… I’ve tried to defend it -

and I’m thinking that we have an argues but maybe we can help me to count the adventages here for better answering and prepare for the attacks?

People say : "You just create free token at Waves = Your project couldn’t be anything good"… I disagree totally… Roll Eyes

Could You help me to collect best argues to recapture it? I also invite You into our discussion at our topic… Huh

⚫️⚫️★ CCUNIVERSE ★⚫️⚫️ Blockchain Combined with Real Infrastructure
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 11:28:57 PM

This is the misconception about waves, Whenever a company used waves platform for their token its already a big redflag due to massive scam tokens available in waves platform,. Since token creation in waves is a newbie friendly it becomes a child's play platform where scammers and dev wannabe starting to create their own assests

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:11:16 AM
Merited by tyz (1)

The Waves DEX is about to hit 10 million trades, currently sitting at 9.9 million, since its launch 2 years ago.

These days, an average of ~20'000 trades are processed every single day. We have come a long way! 🥳

S: http://dev.pywaves.org/txs/
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:31:02 PM

I downloaded the waves desktop wallet and its good.  I previously used the waves lite client.

But now i see mention about the waves keeper wallet.  So now most ppl here use that as oppose to the waves desktop wallet?

Also is the waves keeper wallet legit and safe?  Because its mentioned its a chrome extension.  Do most ppl here use it?  So if you use it... you don't use the desktop wallet?

Also i want to get the vostok airdrop.  Curious but do most ppl here download waves keeper and verify or send small amount of waves to the waves address for it?  Seems like it might be risky downloading another program?

Also can others tell me they got from last vostok airdrop?  I didn't get it last time because i had no idea of this.  Example you had 500 waves.  What did you get out of it in terms of coins... and how much was it worth back then?  Can someone tell me exactly what coins they got from it?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 08:33:34 PM

I downloaded the waves desktop wallet and its good.  I previously used the waves lite client.

But now i see mention about the waves keeper wallet.  So now most ppl here use that as oppose to the waves desktop wallet?

Also is the waves keeper wallet legit and safe?  Because its mentioned its a chrome extension.  Do most ppl here use it?  So if you use it... you don't use the desktop wallet?

Also i want to get the vostok airdrop.  Curious but do most ppl here download waves keeper and verify or send small amount of waves to the waves address for it?  Seems like it might be risky downloading another program?

Also can others tell me they got from last vostok airdrop?  I didn't get it last time because i had no idea of this.  Example you had 500 waves.  What did you get out of it in terms of coins... and how much was it worth back then?  Can someone tell me exactly what coins they got from it?

Hello, jerry0!

Waves Keeper
is official Waves product, an extension for a browser available for Google Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/waves-keeper/lpilbniiabackdjcionkobglmddfbcjo?hl=en, Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/waves-keeper/, Opera https://addons.opera.com/ru/extensions/details/waves-keeper/ and Microsoft Edge https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/waves-keeper/9npz1hrq32nt?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab users. Feel free and safe to use all official Waves products from the official Waves resources.

Waves Keeper is not opposite to Desktop or Online Client, it's just an extension, which allows you to hold your WAVES keys securely while interacting safely with third-party web resources. It is a kind of Simple Authentication and SSO for dApps or Waves-enabled web applications and enables you to sign transactions without entering your private key or password. Your seed is held securely within the extension and cannot be accessed by outside apps, keeping your funds safe from malicious sites. More details about Waves Keeper here https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/account-management/waves-keeper.html

As for the airdrop: the distribution for both phases is planned for the beginning of June. You can check an approximate amount of VST tokens you'll get on the same web page as verification is available https://vostok.wavesplatform.com/. Just paste your Waves address in the search box there.

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:59:38 PM

Hi there.  So you are saying waves keeper allows you to send waves without entering a password?  Say your computer is on.  You can just send waves from the waves keeper?  If so, doesn't that make it less secure?  Because if your computer is not on, you still have to open waves desktop wallet and then put in the password to log into your waves account. 

If i download waves keeper, it would need me to copy and paste my 12 or 15 word seed right?  But would it ask for a new password to put or do i put the same password i use for the desktop client?

Waves.support

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:14:51 PM

Hi there.  So you are saying waves keeper allows you to send waves without entering a password?  Say your computer is on.  You can just send waves from the waves keeper?  If so, doesn't that make it less secure?  Because if your computer is not on, you still have to open waves desktop wallet and then put in the password to log into your waves account. 

If i download waves keeper, it would need me to copy and paste my 12 or 15 word seed right?  But would it ask for a new password to put or do i put the same password i use for the desktop client?

You need to create a new password especially for Waves Keeper. And it doesn't make operations less secure. SEEDs and private keys are encrypted and stored within the extension and cannot be accessed by the dApps and services on the web, giving you peace of mind that your funds are always safe from hackers and malicious sites. Completing a transaction doesn’t require entering any sensitive information.

Kind regards, Waves Community Manager
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:26:08 PM

You need to create a new password especially for Waves Keeper. And it doesn't make operations less secure. SEEDs and private keys are encrypted and stored within the extension and cannot be accessed by the dApps and services on the web, giving you peace of mind that your funds are always safe from hackers and malicious sites. Completing a transaction doesn’t require entering any sensitive information.

Kind regards, Waves Community Manager
I am always afraid to install any programs on my laptop, there is always the likelihood of data leakage, then they may accuse the programmer of fraud, etc. It's good that the Waves platform has a web version.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: