Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129439 times)
Galbraith02

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:53:38 PM

So many big companies announcing partnership with crypto start-up this year.
None of them with waves.

Tell me if i am wrong.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:07:01 PM

So many big companies announcing partnership with crypto start-up this year.
None of them with waves.

Tell me if i am wrong.

Hello. You can check all the current strategic partnerships and be abreast of upcoming ones being a subscriber of the official social media such as:
News & Announcements Telegram channel:  https://t.me/wavesnews
The official Twitter:  https://twitter.com/wavesplatform

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
Cah70

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:23:46 AM

The support is a fu**ing robot, cant solve my problems and doesnt understand what i am saying, first i thought Waves was cool but this really sucks.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:38:44 AM

The support is a fu**ing robot, cant solve my problems and doesnt understand what i am saying, first i thought Waves was cool but this really sucks.

Greetings. What's your problem and could you provide a support ticket number # as well, please?
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:46:36 AM

Average project not looking like a full scam...
..thinking about buy-in...
marketcap 200M+... No, thanks  Smiley

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:48:21 AM

I am so disappointed,  after all this time coinomat asset holders are offered less than 3 cents per asset, this does not make sense,

- not all assets are being swapped
- all assets are swapped for WCT when it should be WAVES token AND compensation for lost WCT airdrop
- original coinomat assets had different relative values and NXTswap rates in 2016, in 2019 they all have the same WCT rate, why?
- the swap value of 3 cents is ridiculously low

This is totally unacceptable, I do not accept this offer, what about INDEX and Cryptocard assets, what happens with those assets?

Coinomat asset swap victims

I feel your pain!

It's time to accept the truth,

Coinomat asset holders who did not swap in 2016 have been scammed, Sasha Ivanov is NEVER going to pay you anything close to what he owes you for using your wealth since 2014. This is a reality!

@Waves.support will continue to ignore this issue (HIS BOSS IS A SCAMMER), but who can blame him, he's just a forum mod worker, not the person who stole your funds in 2014 and used them to make millions.

I have spoken to my accountant and this is the best course of action IMO

Do not swap your old coinomat assets for WCT

If you swap now you will get no value from your original NXT coins from 2014-16, you effectively miss out on the crypto boom from 2017, your NXT was worth peanuts in 2014-16, and the swap rate of WCT is peanuts now. Ivanov used your money to bootstrap his WAVES ICO which made millions, BUT, you get nothing!

I think Sasha Ivanov will never personally speak of Coinomat asset swap ever again, he is going to try and tough this out, ignore the whole drama, and hope it goes away. He isn't even bothering to swap all the old coinomat assets.

You can use this to your advantage though.

What you should do is convert the value of what your old coinomat assets would have been worth at the peak of the 2017 boom in December, assuming you had swapped them to WAVES, and convert that value into a personal debt in your local fiat, a debt owed by Sasha Ivanov to you personally for keeping your money past the promised swap date.

ALL his public statements since 2016 clearly explain the terms of the Coinomat::WAVES swap, and you are legally allowed to value Ivanov's obligation to you using WAVES value from December 2017 if you want, he promised the swap as early as April 2016 so the obligation to pay WAVES, (i.e. the debt) is beyond doubt, and you are legally entitled to value the debt and write it off "when you realised it wasn't going to be paid". This is the Tax law for most countries, it is for me anyway.

The original promise to swap is very clear, when WAVES DEX started, and as this was never done, the swap became a debt that you can write off when you first realised it was not possible to recover.

What you want to do is maximise the cost basis of the 'thing' you are going to write off, so DO NOT swap now!

I am picking December 2017 as the date to value Sasha Ivanov's debt to me, and he made it clear he refused to repay his debt with the recent email!

The debt was in WAVES, not WCT!

This will not let me ever get my money back, but it does mean I can file a police report for an unpaid debt valued at the peak of the last bull market, and then I can claim that as a capital loss for tax purposes to offset against other income.

It's better than nothing, 100% legal, you just need to file a police report.

I checked with an accountant today and he has a slightly different opinion than @Adam Levine, he agreed Sasha's victims should not swap their NXT coinomat era assets for WCT now, because "they're already sold", his opinion is the swap details were explicit enough to record the "trade" around the time the swap was promised, so he said there's no need to worry about keeping coinomat assets as 'collateral' for a debt, the trade happened BUT delivery was delayed/deferred.

His opinion is coinomat victims owned "rights" to WAVES with Sasha as the custodian exactly the same as owning WAVES held by a custodial wallet, so ownership is separate from possession.

This is good, my accountant agrees with AL that as long as we use a consistent inventory tracking method for taxation of FIFO, we can legally account for the stolen waves using FIFO, which in effect means the "disposal" event for the stolen WAVES can actually be used to reduce WAVES that you owned from as far back as the ICO.

Summary: we owned the swap waves all along, Sasha's email the other day triggers a disposal of WAVES (he stole some of your WAVES ), but we're allowed to use an inventory control method of FIFO that means Sasha theft of WAVES can be accounted for using another parcel of WAVES,  they're all fungible after all.

You can indeed sell some WAVES now, keep the funds, and record the stolen waves as being from a parcel purchased before the swap (where we record the trade and change of ownership, with no physical delivery), BUT, you can't swap now for WCT (Sasha owns the coinomat assets already, he just hasn't taken possession of them yet), and you have to report the theft of waves Sasha's email implied to POLICE. You can't  sell the same assets twice!

Better than nothing!

https://onlinetaxman.com/fifo-vs-lifo-for-crypto-trades/

Coinomat assets have to be the most depressing story I have come across in crypto, far worse than Bitconnect or The DAO
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:51:49 AM

I am calling a lawyer later today and will show her @Adam Levine's post, maybe it's the best we can hope for now.

I lost too much to walk away, most in INDEX and Cryptocard which aren't being swapped now, not even for measly 0.05 WCT. INDEX alone should be +10k USD each fair value, especially with the action the last 2 months. Far too big a loss to just absorb and walk away from.

What happened to this guy, I remember him from 2014 when he was a nxtforum mod, he seemed like a normal guy, then he makes millions of USD and scams all his old investors, other devs, and some friends even. It baffles my mind why he is doing this, he made millions out of waves ICO which was funded in large part from coinomat, he should be able to easily cover the swap with some compensation for lost dividends and delays, the amount involved in total is not that large really, probably 25 guys who backed Sasha with large investments like myself when he first started coinomat as part of NXT community.

He lost his soul from greed, and his mind too, ALL his coinomat victims are long term crypto guys from the early 2013-14 years, some are heavy hitting devs in their own right, like jl777 and IOTA founders, NXT ardor LISK NEM etc, why scam anyone, but why scam those guys who will speak of it forever more?

Why scam me, I used to chat with Sasha often on Nxtforum, and komodo/SuperNET slack when he issued some of these coinomat assets on jl777's multigateway, like NEXTBOND this is personal for me, and very very very costly. I went balls deep on Coinomat  assets, wow, i fucked up trusting this prick, and thinking he would come good all these years.

Time for whiskey ...

This is fucking shameful behaviour, even in the cesspool of crypto  Cry
Cah70

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:03:43 AM

Greetings. What's your problem and could you provide a support ticket number # as well, please?

Thanks but i am already choose ETH to make a token.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:17:15 AM

Trolls, Fudsters and enemies of success are coming back in herds to this thread thats means something big is about to happen to Waves price  Cool
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:21:55 AM

Interesting, you chose ETH and in same time Troll Waves, Make nosense, The minute Trolls drop their bag of a coin they always comeback to that coin thread for Fud in order to lower price to buy back, typical Troll behavior Grin
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:30:42 AM

Trolls, Fudsters and enemies of success are coming back in herds to this thread thats means something big is about to happen to Waves price  Cool

hmmm , you can actually be right ... this happened before also .....

let them come than ....
coinfiziert

Activity: 75
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:30:39 PM

When airdrop?
Neither received the first part nor the second.
Made Transaktion at June 5th , didn't know before it was necessary for airdrop 1
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:20:25 PM

When airdrop?
Neither received the first part nor the second.
Made Transaktion at June 5th , didn't know before it was necessary for airdrop 1

What airdrop ? Vostok ? it has been done since 10 days, people sold and bought it by the millions, go check back the requirements to see if you can get your airdrop here https://vostok.wavesplatform.com/
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:48:35 PM

Interesting, you chose ETH and in same time Troll Waves, Make nosense, The minute Trolls drop their bag of a coin they always comeback to that coin thread for Fud in order to lower price to buy back, typical Troll behavior Grin

Cheap strategy on how to earn profit here in crypto sphere. If you are an old timer, you know how it is being done. This is how you earn money from short term trading.  Tongue

By the way, looking forward to the advancement of waves platform...
Cah70

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:01:52 AM

I am not trolling anybody, just saying what my experience is with Waves and it's not good, wouldnt be surprised if the Waves memeber here's is also a robot, technology is nice but robot support is not that great.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:15:37 PM

Waves DEX now supports Ledger Nano X, Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue!
If you haven’t used Waves DEX before, try it here: https://client.wavesplatform.com/
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:24:04 PM

Here’s our latest video update, with the most recent tech developments, news from the community, and a very exciting trading competition that is about to launch on the Waves DEX!

Watch it here: https://youtu.be/RwSvUdWP14E
Ramone Estavez

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:46:11 AM

I am calling a lawyer later today and will show her @Adam Levine's post, maybe it's the best we can hope for now.

I lost too much to walk away, most in INDEX and Cryptocard which aren't being swapped now, not even for measly 0.05 WCT. INDEX alone should be +10k USD each fair value, especially with the action the last 2 months. Far too big a loss to just absorb and walk away from.

What happened to this guy, I remember him from 2014 when he was a nxtforum mod, he seemed like a normal guy, then he makes millions of USD and scams all his old investors, other devs, and some friends even. It baffles my mind why he is doing this, he made millions out of waves ICO which was funded in large part from coinomat, he should be able to easily cover the swap with some compensation for lost dividends and delays, the amount involved in total is not that large really, probably 25 guys who backed Sasha with large investments like myself when he first started coinomat as part of NXT community.

He lost his soul from greed, and his mind too, ALL his coinomat victims are long term crypto guys from the early 2013-14 years, some are heavy hitting devs in their own right, like jl777 and IOTA founders, NXT ardor LISK NEM etc, why scam anyone, but why scam those guys who will speak of it forever more?

Why scam me, I used to chat with Sasha often on Nxtforum, and komodo/SuperNET slack when he issued some of these coinomat assets on jl777's multigateway, like NEXTBOND this is personal for me, and very very very costly. I went balls deep on Coinomat  assets, wow, i fucked up trusting this prick, and thinking he would come good all these years.

Time for whiskey ...

This is fucking shameful behaviour, even in the cesspool of crypto  Cry

Sasha will be watching over his shoulder for the rest of his life, COINOMAT victims will never forget what he stole!
Attack.of.the.Clones

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:02:12 AM

Time for whiskey ...

This is fucking shameful behaviour, even in the cesspool of crypto  Cry

Sasha will be watching over his shoulder for the rest of his life, COINOMAT victims will never forget what he stole!

COINOMAT swap issue will never go away, who can walk away from +100k USD stolen funds when the thief who made millions of USD & Bitcoins using the original Coinomat investment funds is in plain sight for all to see.

There will be ongoing legal battles, media campaign, and personal interventions until COINOMAT asset swap promised back in 2016 are honored.
Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 04:32:56 PM

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1139155045931503620

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1139204076128952321

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: