Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129432 times)
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:54:56 PM

What are you guys doing to save the price of WAVES for past few months the price is in free fall.

We're not doing anything! Most of us are on anti-depressants, dude! Angry Sasha is our jester, though, and pops in from time to time to talk about the ongoing success story of Waves Ridden - ridden, and then dumped! Grin  Kisses to our court jester Kiss Kiss Kiss  Kiss - without Sasha constantly larking around, most of us probably would have ended it by now.

LOL, true WAVES is kinda killing me right now. Ever since the VOSTOK airdrop ended the price is falling hard so maybe created another airdrop for the community? lol

i think there is something wrong with waves ... not the assets ....  other than that i cant come up with decent explanation !!!

A lot of this downwards trend is due to a simple reason - Bitcoin - yes there is some projects that jump up, some new ICO or some great news drive a coin higher but if you remove those ones the market of the alts as a whole is sinking and giving way to the rise of Bitcoin. Just imaging, you have plenty of waves and you are actively trading your coins when you feel time. Are you going to hodl waves when we have all that buzz around BTC?
Bitcoin is the first place to go when crash and but the first coin to rise when bull. Now many are looking to take profit of the first right wave = Bitcoin before jumping on the second follower - our Waves . Keep the mood up guys, all will be fine. Grin
how about now ? btc is rising and waves also is rising ....

i dont get this coin ... but hey not complaining about the rise .... i hope this time it will hit the roof ...

You call that a rise?
A normal price is when it is back to ICO price in BTC, a rise is when it exceeds that by a good margin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:56:18 PM

What are you guys doing to save the price of WAVES for past few months the price is in free fall.

We're not doing anything! Most of us are on anti-depressants, dude! Angry Sasha is our jester, though, and pops in from time to time to talk about the ongoing success story of Waves Ridden - ridden, and then dumped! Grin  Kisses to our court jester Kiss Kiss Kiss  Kiss - without Sasha constantly larking around, most of us probably would have ended it by now.

LOL, true WAVES is kinda killing me right now. Ever since the VOSTOK airdrop ended the price is falling hard so maybe created another airdrop for the community? lol

i think there is something wrong with waves ... not the assets ....  other than that i cant come up with decent explanation !!!

A lot of this downwards trend is due to a simple reason - Bitcoin - yes there is some projects that jump up, some new ICO or some great news drive a coin higher but if you remove those ones the market of the alts as a whole is sinking and giving way to the rise of Bitcoin. Just imaging, you have plenty of waves and you are actively trading your coins when you feel time. Are you going to hodl waves when we have all that buzz around BTC?
Bitcoin is the first place to go when crash and but the first coin to rise when bull. Now many are looking to take profit of the first right wave = Bitcoin before jumping on the second follower - our Waves . Keep the mood up guys, all will be fine. Grin
how about now ? btc is rising and waves also is rising ....

i dont get this coin ... but hey not complaining about the rise .... i hope this time it will hit the roof ...

You call that a rise?
A normal price is when it is back to ICO price in BTC, a rise is when it exceeds that by a good margin.

10% i called (little) rise Wink
never till now , was the waves so low in BTC ... ok its now climbing (due the tweet of Sasha .... apparently )
and now its again under 18k sats....
Galbraith02

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:06:33 PM

The Fud in this thread is very strong Grin, The question is why they spend or waste much time here to Troll Waves from multiple accounts, The answer is very simple They want your Waves at very cheap price possible.

No troll my friend, i am just playing that games since 40 years so Ivanov game is crystal clear for me.
A great step for you would be to stop shouting FUD each time you do not undertand basic facts.
U should instead do your own research on the topic because it is guys like you who are trolling the community.
The tail do not wave the dog....

Ivanov launched VST. Great. But where are financial guys? Nobody on the radar.
Ivanov said i will buy back. Great. But this money could be useful to develop the project.
Ivanov said in 2016 "my target is ETH". And so?

Now Waves is #50.

How long will it takes to face the reality : Wave is dead.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:49:33 PM

True, Vostok airdrop did made Waves price rise, After that the whales that bought Waves for Vostok dumped their Waves. Another airdrop of what? Maybe Sasha could start buying back Waves to give incentives to holders, That might create demand for Waves, But it'll be only for short time. We need something that last longer and creates natural demand.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

The Fud in this thread is very strong Grin, The question is why they spend or waste much time here to Troll Waves from multiple accounts, The answer is very simple They want your Waves at very cheap price possible.

No troll my friend, i am just playing that games since 40 years so Ivanov game is crystal clear for me.
A great step for you would be to stop shouting FUD each time you do not undertand basic facts.
U should instead do your own research on the topic because it is guys like you who are trolling the community.
The tail do not wave the dog....

Ivanov launched VST. Great. But where are financial guys? Nobody on the radar.
Ivanov said i will buy back. Great. But this money could be useful to develop the project.
Ivanov said in 2016 "my target is ETH". And so?

Now Waves is #50.

How long will it takes to face the reality : Wave is dead.

Alright! Should i take seriously a word from someone who doesnt have a courage to post from his main bct account!
Each time you come here in Waves thread you say that you dumped your Waves and here you are again still complaining about anything related to Waves, Tell us why you still care after you sold everything? Very simple You want Waves at cheap price Wink
alt213

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:25:52 PM

This post of yours explain everything about your Troll behavior.
Move to Troll other projects cause no one gonna believe your words.

And so what?

Kaboom : Waves #41, their best rank.

I have to admit that beeing invested in s...tcoins, when Bitcoin is clearly in a FOMO mode is a real bad idea.
This also apply to others great projects i thought once could beat Bitcoin ROI.

So recently I sold 8k waves, dump this %&|§ Waves Community token, Vostock, get 4 bitcoin : my best move this year.

Still get 2.5 k Waves : who knows?
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:50:36 AM

True, Vostok airdrop did made Waves price rise, After that the whales that bought Waves for Vostok dumped their Waves. Another airdrop of what? Maybe Sasha could start buying back Waves to give incentives to holders, That might create demand for Waves, But it'll be only for short time. We need something that last longer and creates natural demand.

Sasha did made a tweet saying that in 104 hrs waves platform will change forever. Maybe we can access DApps directly from waves client?

Whatever he is doing hopefully it will jump start the price lol

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:04:28 AM

What in the world has happened to waves price?  Why has the price been like this for so long?
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:11:56 AM

What in the world has happened to waves price?  Why has the price been like this for so long?
Well it fell real hard as Bitcoin price grew. Waves price has started recovering now, Let's hope it keeps going on up!

We're not doing anything! Most of us are on anti-depressants, dude! Angry Sasha is our jester, though, and pops in from time to time to talk about the ongoing success story of Waves Ridden - ridden, and then dumped! Grin  Kisses to our court jester Kiss Kiss Kiss  Kiss - without Sasha constantly larking around, most of us probably would have ended it by now.

Sasha did made a tweet saying that in 104 hrs waves platform will change forever. Maybe we can access DApps directly from waves client?

Whatever he is doing hopefully it will jump start the price lol
Price has already started moving up, I'm waiting to see what would happen in 4 days, It's really exciting.
TomThumb

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:17:35 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 01:36:33 PM by mprep

The Fud in this thread is very strong Grin, The question is why they spend or waste much time here to Troll Waves from multiple accounts.

FUD or maybe we're part of a "pump and dump" group and are preparing the ground for some incoming whales. Grin Price will go high soon, then drop like a stone again! Could be your last chance to sell before you lose everything. You've been warned! Cheesy

Price has already started moving up, I'm waiting to see what would happen in 4 days, It's really exciting.

Of course it's moving up - after a barrage of criticism and the price suddenly starts to soar. That happened about 6 months ago, too. Maybe there's a connection! Grin

Sasha did made a tweet saying that in 104 hrs waves platform will change forever.

Yup, that's our court Jester, Sasha. He did that 6 months ago, too. We're now trying to hire him as a member of our "pump and dump" group. You've been warned!

"104 hours and Waves will change forever. Waves will be incredible, the best platform ever, the world will be talking about Waves and nothing else. I can't tell you what is going to change, but the change will be remarkable. Let me put it to you this way: if you think Ethereum has amazing prospects, think again! BUY! BUY! BUY!" Grin

The guy really doesn't care about ruining people financially with these vile games! Angry He and Trump should get together and form "The Twitter Maestros!"
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:04:27 AM
Merited by OrsonJ (1)

Sasha did made a tweet saying that in 104 hrs waves platform will change forever.

Yup, that's our court Jester, Sasha. He did that 6 months ago, too. We're now trying to hire him as a member of our "pump and dump" group. You've been warned!

"104 hours and Waves will change forever. Waves will be incredible, the best platform ever, the world will be talking about Waves and nothing else. I can't tell you what is going to change, but the change will be remarkable. Let me put it to you this way: if you think Ethereum has amazing prospects, think again! BUY! BUY! BUY!" Grin

The guy really doesn't care about ruining people financially with these vile games! Angry He and Trump should get together and form "The Twitter Maestros!"

If you are not happy go and buy Tether or put your money on a saving account for an annual of 1.5% , or even better join one of the communist political parties, there is plenty of them in Russia. Let me know if you need some names Grin I will help you move away from this capitalistic savage world that you vote for every year.

More seriously speaking by being here you accept to get involved with highly speculative and risky assets . If you speak about ruined lives that means you do not have the awareness of how to do business in this market. You don't need to warn other, warn yourself on how you have to proceed. For instance a key rule is always do Not buy More of what you can afford to loose! This is a global standard rule. If you follow this you will never come here and write this nonsense , so yes , what about warning yourself not to invest recklessly and stop moaning here and there.
alt213

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:15:53 AM

Waves price dumped everyone started to complain and all of sudden Trolls flooded Waves thread.
Sasha asked Waves community on twitter if they are agree to Buyback Waves and guess what tens of negative comments bad mouthing Waves instead of giving opinions or share some ideas and solutions to increase price value of Waves.
Few days ago VeChain CEO announced a buyback for his coin and all VeChain community were very happy.... It seem nothing will satisfy some of Waves community and here in Waves thread the proof Trolls just negative posts Waves but they will never propose solutions, Cheap way to get Waves at lower price
From what i see on Waves twitter page and Bct thread a theory crossed my mind that some people don't like to see Waves succeed, I hope Waves will disappoint them very hard Cool  
kaltun

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:36:06 PM

Waves price dumped everyone started to complain and all of sudden Trolls flooded Waves thread.
Sasha asked Waves community on twitter if they are agree to Buyback Waves and guess what tens of negative comments bad mouthing Waves instead of giving opinions or share some ideas and solutions to increase price value of Waves.
Few days ago VeChain CEO announced a buyback for his coin and all VeChain community were very happy.... It seem nothing will satisfy some of Waves community and here in Waves thread the proof Trolls just negative posts Waves but they will never propose solutions, Cheap way to get Waves at lower price
From what i see on Waves twitter page and Bct thread a theory crossed my mind that some people don't like to see Waves succeed, I hope Waves will disappoint them very hard Cool  

i am hoping on succes of waves also ...

but nice the tweet form Sasha,  we need dapps on wavesplatform , like the other platform

go Sasha Go.... 4 days is so over ....

Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:26:32 PM

Exactly, unfortunately the happy holders are often the quiet ones. Hence you don't see them here too much but I am calling to everyone who disagrees with such a trolling behaviour to drop a post here on reddit in support of waves by posting couple of positive thoughts. I think it's important to have a defence line as a community against market manipulators and other negative contributors. And again guys, I am more than happy to take on board constructive feedback but things like Sasha ruined people financially and doesn't care  it's a total bullshit that has no place here and cannot be justified. For those that love to criticise just because they managed badly theirs finances - Go educate yourself on how to invest responsibly, this market is for grown-ups!
Galbraith02

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:33:39 PM

You should consider that Vechain gave information about How and Why the buyback.
So it makes sense for the community now.
Ivanov communication style is a total disaster ; the team should shut off his tweeter account.

Who here remember that once Waves was ranked 15?
So u can dream for better days but u will wait a looooong time.
Fire Ivanov to have a chance of success

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:44:01 PM

the scaling debate appears to be a major one.
in this respect waves is well placed, while the bitcoins are struggling.
https://www.wallstreettechnologist.com/?p=3583
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:57:41 AM

In 4 days NFTs are coming to the WAVES platform I loved the concept when ethereum brought it to the table and I am really glad to see WAVES are following as well Cheesy

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:37:44 AM

Aaaaannnnd it's back down again, honestly I don't care about NFTs it will be just more useless tokens in my wallet, the concept that's booming now is deflationary tokens like BOMB, we need something like that on Waves and right now, not in 2 years after the moment has passed and people moved on to a new concept.
kaltun

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:40:52 AM

Aaaaannnnd it's back down again, honestly I don't care about NFTs it will be just more useless tokens in my wallet, the concept that's booming now is deflationary tokens like BOMB, we need something like that on Waves and right now, not in 2 years after the moment has passed and people moved on to a new concept.

lol..

what actually that NFT would give waves platform nice boost ... but i think people is just waiting for it... you know checking if its gonna happen...

but we will see in 3 days ...
TomThumb

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:09:36 PM

More seriously speaking by being here you accept to get involved with highly speculative and risky assets . If you speak about ruined lives that means you do not have the awareness of how to do business in this market...what about warning yourself not to invest recklessly and stop moaning here and there.

What about NOT accepting lousy management and to call out Sasha when he pumps his coin like the junk that it is? In other words, stop acting like a grateful peasant! People invested in his product and Sasha owes it to them to do a great job - instead, he's milking Waves for all it's worth with his Vostok spin-off, so when the final crash comes, HE walks away laden with cash, leaving others behind with nothing. He's mean as hell, anyway - the airdrops are worthless and the rewards he offers to others for various reasons are tiny - that tells you all you need to know about the guy!

I don't invest recklessly - I sold ALL my Waves! Let's just say I was acting on "insider information". Grin Not everyone is rich like Sasha - he got his money selling fool's gold! - and people in bad situations will invest if they think there's a chance of having something in life. Stop acting like an out-of-touch billionaire! These cryptocoin founders owe their wealth to ORDINARY people because established financial institutions were NOT going to invest in something so high risk and uncertain. So, cut the crap about "how to do business in the market" - almost no one knows how! Cryptos have an uncertain future. Most of these projects are black boxes, anyway - meaning they are inherently high-risk.

Finally, I'll moan as much as I want, so others don't get burnt by this con - or, should I say, Coinomat! - scam artist:

https://bitcoiner.today/en/waves-coinomat-between-doubts-about-delays-in-his-retreats/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839624.0
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: