Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129439 times)
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:45:44 AM

So many good news !
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:48:46 AM

So many good news !

And yet a sooo disappointing price!!
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:31:47 AM
Merited by tyz (1)

We are excited to announce that we’ve added support for ERC-20 tokens on Waves DEX!
Now, our exchange will be filled with new tokens of Ethereum ecosystem, that brings customer service to a new level.
Find out more: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-dex-erc-20-update-87f0feec04b6
Wow! So no need to any listing on DEX?
I just must to put here a contract addresses,
through backslash "/" in the search field, to exchange my ERC-20 token by ways "all to all"?
This seems like very good and easy crypto globalization!

Hello,  this multi-gateway now supports Vostok $VST, Ergo $ERGO, Bancor $BNT, other tokens will be added soon. Please stay tuned for the updates.

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
Hm... IMHO, will be better to hardcode the supporting of ERC-20 tokens, inside the wavesplatform and inside blockchain.
If all ERC-20 tokens can be supported by default, and have the same ASSET ID, as Ethereum contract address,
in this case no need to open any listings, and maybe no need to do any exchange
between ethereum tokens and waves-tokens.
Maybe, no need to issue this, and this can be issued, after incoming transaction
by ethereum blockchain, and burned, after outgoing transaction...

But... If you open the listings for ERC-20 tokens, maybe you have some functions for bitcoin-based altcoins?
How to add random bitcoin-based altcoin, like BSV, BCH to the WAVES DEX?
Someone need to pay to someone for this?
If some token will be associated with this coin, then need to make gateway,
but this is will not be official gateway, and will not have this mark,
but will look like a spam-token or scam-token.

The first thing that comes to mind is to contact to coinomat, but... What, if coins will be so many?

So, can you hardcode supporting for altcoins by default, LOL.
For example, associated waves-token, can have the ASSET ID,
which depending from hash of FIRST BLOCK in blockchain for random altcoin.
Maybe, In this case, wavesplatform can support all coins by default, without the need for listing them all. Grin

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 05:22:38 AM

We are excited to announce that we’ve added support for ERC-20 tokens on Waves DEX!
Now, our exchange will be filled with new tokens of Ethereum ecosystem, that brings customer service to a new level.
Find out more: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-dex-erc-20-update-87f0feec04b6
Wow! So no need to any listing on DEX?
I just must to put here a contract addresses,
through backslash "/" in the search field, to exchange my ERC-20 token by ways "all to all"?
This seems like very good and easy crypto globalization!

Hello,  this multi-gateway now supports Vostok $VST, Ergo $ERGO, Bancor $BNT, other tokens will be added soon. Please stay tuned for the updates.

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
Hm... IMHO, will be better to hardcode the supporting of ERC-20 tokens, inside the wavesplatform and inside blockchain.
If all ERC-20 tokens can be supported by default, and have the same ASSET ID, as Ethereum contract address,
Maybe, no need to issue this, and this can be issued, after incoming transaction

But... If you open the listings for ERC-20 tokens, maybe you have some functions for bitcoin-based altcoins?
How to add random bitcoin-based altcoin, like BSV, BCH to the WAVES DEX?
Someone need to pay to someone for this?
If some token will be associated with this coin, then need to make gateway,
but this is will not be official gateway, and will not have this mark,
but will look like a spam-token or scam-token.

The first thing that comes to mind is to contact to coinomat, but... What, if coins will be so many?

So, can you hardcode supporting for altcoins by default, LOL.
For example, associated waves-token, can have the ASSET ID,
which depending from hash of FIRST BLOCK in blockchain for random altcoin.
Maybe, In this case, wavesplatform can support all coins by default, without the need for listing them all. Grin

Hello crypto_trader. Thank you for your feedback.  I'll forward it to our developers.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:57:57 AM
Merited by Termie (1)

I think listing all ERC20 tokens by default is not a good idea because 90% of ERC20 tokens are scam and dead projects left by scam developers, Also scammers will take advantage of that to flood Waves Dex with new ERC20 scam token (we already have enough waves scam token on dex Grin), best thing to do is listing only legit ERC20 tokens

@Waves.support , was wondering if listing ERC20 on Waves Dex will generate more transactions inside Waves blockchain!
deebawriter

Activity: 104
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:16:15 PM

Waves
I heard about its latest news.. Its great that Waves (WAVES) Decentralized Exchange has Announced ERC-20 Support..
link of the news: https://btcmanager.com/waves-decentralized-exchange-erc-20-support/?q=/waves-decentralized-exchange-erc-20-support/&
Termie

Activity: 642
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:59:25 AM

no it isn´t great. My address got already flooded with endless, useless and worthless Waves-based shittokens. So from my side, really no need for additional 897 ERC20-shittokens.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 08:21:44 AM

no it isn´t great. My address got already flooded with endless, useless and worthless Waves-based shittokens. So from my side, really no need for additional 897 ERC20-shittokens.
Hello. You can always hide or burn any unneeded assets in a few clicks. Also, all suspicious assets which violate the rules mentioned while creating a token aren't visible by default.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:07:08 AM

its good your in minority , heck why would you not want this , pure the free-shitcoin what you get as airdrop is annoying you ??

i dont care, in the begin i ve got very nice airdrops but indeed this was in the past.....

MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 11:36:07 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2019, 12:30:25 PM by MarquiseMuseum

As the developer of a top 7 coin on tokenrating (out of 30 000 tokens on waves), I am personally requesting the following changes from waves team:

-Abandon Bettertokens review process and let top rated coins on tokenrating have tickers after december, instead implement community voting which coins become qualified on the dex, use BT as an advisor because they have one good thing, and that is their level of detail for regulation and white paper creation which is only to be used for guidance, not as law because the truth is, that private money in crypto is a Sovereign invention, subject to no national legislation:

Bettertokens is a centralized  review board in the swiss alps that is controlled and bribed by the military intelligence establishment. It is completely counter productive to have a centralized review board in a decentralized industry. It is suffocating all value potential of this free space which until recently remained without gatekeepers. Bettertokens have proven twice now to invent new rules for projects that want to become more streamlined with regulations, for example, it is not possible to improve white papers according to BT specifications after they have reviewed your project one time, even if there is a professional legal team who are standing by to implement the improvements like in our case. I have email messages to prove how BT is attacking independent projects that are not part of the elite agenda. It's the same with CMC by the way, owned by Goldman Sachs. Does anyone know what happened to the Bitcointalk user who created CMC? He's not been active here for a long time...

- Do not mix VST with waves, because VST is owned by russian military industrial complex and they have no authority in the crypto space, which is also why we are creating a decentralized world, to combat war makers and counterfeiters. The world in the 21st century has ONE chance with this, it can become a complete dystopian future, or a prosperous and free and equal future for everyone when it is integrated with AGI in the coming decade. Do not let yourselves be blackmailed by outdated power systems who understand that they will soon be out of business because their model is 100% corrupt and everyone already knows it at this point. This goes for both the west and the east. People want their own Sovereignity now, and crypto is the enabler and I have never seen any invention under attack by the establishment like I have seen in crypto since mid 2017.

Most technological inventions are incubated in ivy league universities under careful guidance by military professors who are also darpa operatives as in the case of America. Or VC firms who are embedded with this community of the military industrial private sector.

This millenia old hunter gatherer tribe that we simply know as "elite" is facing insurmountable challenges with the crypto invention because there is not a single attack vector.

I will bet my last satoshi, that the smart token scams on waves were coordinated by the very same operatives in order to promote Bettertokens as a solution. This is standard tradecraft but this model of influence is transparent and outdated in this new world of decentralization.

There are images of Vitalik when he launched Ethereum, surrounded by parasitic bankers from Sweden and other countries, dispatched by their respective governments who wanted to get close to him in order to apply influence and pressure on him. For them, it was a blessing that ETH did not scale properly and possibly never will. However, this was the beginning of dev targeting for projects including waves, they always strike at the weakest spot, and in crypto it is the devs and that is why some projects use aliases and privacy measures to protect against this military elite that is controlling and corrupting everything in society and implementing a totalitarian rulership through systems like the SIS Interpol border control surveillance and sharing program.

I predict that this community will not survive and that crypto will become subverted by the military because most here are only after profit and are not used to conflict on this level. This is soft targets and the masses you can forget about them, they are eternal enablers of further restrictions on liberties inorder to feel safe against a sock puppet boogey man who is also controlled by the military (remember CIA cocaine scandal in the 80's, read about those Compton Gangsters who was supplied by agents, it's all the same today).

This is not my battle, it is Waves team who themselves must do something about this situation. I can perceive what is happening here and it is unfortunate, but you are not the only ones who were targeted like this. Bittrex was coopted way back in 2017 and that was the beginning of this crisis. People deserve to know, and that is why I am forwarding this publically, and also because my project was now a victim of Bettertokens and by extension, the status quo elite.

If nothing is done about this situation , I would advise the community to fork waves into a second dex controlled by the community while excluding the coopted factions.

There may also be a pump of VST/WAVES to $200+ by the military using counterfeit cash to gain supply control and monopolize the userbase. Russia is sanctioned by the UN as we all know so this is one of many method to circumvent those sanctions.

My team was already advised that even if we clear the 116k waves stock in $M-II/WAVES pairing, Swedish banks may not authorize withdrawal to domestic bank accounts in fiat. So it's a big problem because I don't like tax shelters in banana republics.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:46:57 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 12:21:21 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

I think listing all ERC20 tokens by default is not a good idea because 90% of ERC20 tokens are scam and dead projects left by scam developers, Also scammers will take advantage of that to flood Waves Dex with new ERC20 scam token (we already have enough waves scam token on dex Grin), best thing to do is listing only legit ERC20 tokens

@Waves.support , was wondering if listing ERC20 on Waves Dex will generate more transactions inside Waves blockchain!
I think, before listing ERC-20 tokens, will be better to programming the autooptimization of the WAVES-blockchain.
Because transactions of tokens inside WAVES blockchain will make blockchain so large, and synchronization will be a very slow, LOL.

But... No one cann't spend it, only you! So you can wait end of traiding this, and pump it, and just sell then. Grin

Hello. You can always hide or burn any unneeded assets in a few clicks. Also, all suspicious assets which violate the rules mentioned while creating a token aren't visible by default.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
I think, will be better to realize MASS BURN TRANSACTIONS, because for burning each 0.00000001 Fidyo, I need to spend 0.001 WAVES.
But there is so many tokens in the porfolio, which I don't want to see. And I need "make burn" this tokens, manualy, per one transaction for each.
So this is not usable.

@MarquiseMuseum, I just leave for you two articles of The Universal Declaration UN of Human Rights.
This is and Article 17 and Article 19.
And no one can violate these rights, because these are fundamental principles of international law.
So no one cann't to forbid us to do mining and exchange the OUR CRYPTO inside the OUR INFORMATION FIELD.  Smiley

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 12:20:07 AM

I think, before listing ERC-20 tokens, will be better to programming the autooptimization of the WAVES-blockchain.
Because transactions of tokens inside WAVES blockchain will make blockchain so large, and synchronization will be a very slow, LOL.

But... No one cann't spend it, only you! So you can wait end of traiding this, and pump it, and just sell then. Grin

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
I think, will be better to realize MASS BURN TRANSACTIONS, because for burning each 0.00000001 Fidyo, I need to spend 0.001 WAVES.
But there is so many tokens in the porfolio, which I don't want to see. And I need "make burn" this tokens, manualy, per one transaction for each.
So this is not usable.

@MarquiseMuseum, I just leave for you two articles of The Universal Declaration UN of Human Rights.
This is and Article 17 and Article 19.
And no one can violate these rights, because these are fundamental principles of international law.
So no one cann't to forbid us to do mining and exchange the OUR CRYPTO inside the OUR INFORMATION FIELD.  Smiley

Hello crypto_trader. Thank you for your feedback. I'll forward it to our developers. But as mentioned above, you can use "hide option" for such purposes.

Kind regards, Waves Community Manager
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:14:02 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 07:33:16 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

as mentioned above, you can use "hide option" for such purposes.
Hm... As I see here: https://client.wavesplatform.com/#!/wallet/portfolio
token can be only hidden, but I cann't show this after this action.
Will be better to enable sorting between showed and hidden tokens, and make able to show this again.
Also, you can add hidden tokens as an item in dropdown menu.
Sometimes volumes of trading for this tokens can growing, but if this hidden - this is not available in portfolio...   Cheesy

@elitesmsservice, Do you have transaction hash? Maybe this is already exist in unconfirmed transactions.
Also, I did wait withdrawal ZCash 11 hours...
I think you may to write in coinomat support, not here. Here noone cann't help you.
But, you can just leave details about your transfer here, and maybe someone can process this faster. Grin

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 08:33:21 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 02:11:13 PM by mprep

Deposit to BTC ADDRESS WAVES DEX was very fast and successful

After 5 hours I tried to withdraw and I can't WITHDRAW my Bitcoins from WAVES DEX Desctop Windows wallet... What is happening here???
Hello. Your problem is a bit unclear as there are no issues with withdrawals. Be sure that you have enough $BTC & $WAVES to cover fees. The payment gateway of our trusted partner Coinomat charges 0.0005 $BTC for a transfer. Also, there is the network transfer fee which is 0.001 $WAVES.
If you're pretty sure that there is an issue caused not on your side, then kindly raise a support ticket https://support.wavesplatform.com/

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager

as mentioned above, you can use "hide option" for such purposes.
Hm... As I see here: https://client.wavesplatform.com/#!/wallet/portfolio
token can be only hidden, but I cann't show this after this action.
Will be better to enable sorting between showed and hidden tokens, and make able to show this again.
Also, you can add hidden tokens as an item in dropdown menu.
Sometimes volumes of trading for this tokens can growing, but if this hidden - this is not available in portfolio...   Cheesy

@elitesmsservice, Do you have transaction hash? Maybe this is already exist in unconfirmed transactions.
Also, I did wait withdrawal ZCash 11 hours...
I think you may to write in coinomat support, not here. Here noone cann't help you.
But, you can just leave details about your transfer here, and maybe someone can process this faster. Grin
Hi!
Suspicious tokens are hidden within your Wallet tab by default, to make them visible by using a mobile phone, you need to navigate to Profile > Network > Spam Filtering (Switch off) and you will see them in your Wallet tab down below. Speaking about Desktop & Online Client, the same procedure with the same path should be done in your settings too. After that, you'll be able to see Suspicious folder and see hidden assets there and make them visible again in case you want.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:01:18 AM

Hi!
Suspicious tokens are hidden within your Wallet tab by default, to make them visible by using a mobile phone, you need to navigate to Profile > Network > Spam Filtering (Switch off) and you will see them in your Wallet tab down below. Speaking about Desktop & Online Client, the same procedure with the same path should be done in your settings too. After that, you'll be able to see Suspicious folder and see hidden assets there and make them visible again in case you want.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
Ok, thanks. This working. I think will be better to add separate item in dropdown menu for the hidden tokens,
to list this there, with show/hide option, and to don't go to "User -> settings -> Network -> Filter spam tokens", every time.
Also, hidden tokens listed with spam-tokens, and need to find it with this all.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:05:04 AM

Hi!

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
Ok, thanks. This working. I think will be better to add separate item in dropdown menu for the hidden tokens,
to list this there, with show/hide option, and to don't go to "User -> settings -> Network -> Filter spam tokens", every time.
Also, hidden tokens listed with spam-tokens, and need to find it with this all.
Thank you for your proposals. Be sure they aren't missed and will be definitely forwarded to authorized team members & responsible employees!

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager
Ramone Estavez

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:08:22 PM

http://i65.tinypic.com/1z3m33o.jpg

what happened with the coinomat swap?
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:10:52 PM

what happened with the coinomat swap?

Nothing so far, another broken promise from sasha
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:39:13 PM

We're launching Dev Bounty as a logical extension of our ‘Mastering Web 3.0 with Waves’ course. Collect funds to implement your dApp ideas!

Just select one of the suggested topics, share a solution that can be written on Ride and get up to 1,000 $WAVES per project! It's that simple!

More details: https://beta.ventuary.space/contests/featured
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 10:06:40 AM

No bounce to 19K? Seriously? Fucking embarrassment!! ZRX, NANO, ADA, NPXS all fucking scams. We cant even have a decent bounce, can we? Also take a peep at ZRX in the daily: four succeeding white candles with long wicks touching 2K and then ... nothing. Volume just fucking evaporated. And as per WAVES, Im just fucking speechless! Stupid sad faggotry.

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: