Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129439 times)
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 04:40:58 PM

Important Announcement for nodes owners!

To ensure uninterrupted generation of new blocks after the new feature is activated, make sure to update your node to the latest version: http://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/tag/v1.1.2

Activation of the nearest feature #14 will occur at 1740000 block!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:20:21 PM

I just followed him about lease, is it the same as masternode or staking and how much is the benefit if I follow lease?
Hello!
We don't have any official approximate calculators yet, but we are aiming to reach five percentages on annual basis due to the recently deployed Monetary Policy.
Speaking about the current exact rewards, t's hard to calculate certain quantities of rewards for operating a leasing pool or leasing to an already existing one as it all depends on how many blocks will be forged by a fullnode or on some details of an exact leasing pool, such as the number of rewards to be distributed by a leasing pool. We have no approximate calculator as for now, but maybe someone from node operators might be helpful and share their own experience about running a node if you ask on the forum provided in the post above.

Sincerely,
Wave Community Manager
I understand this is all about the benefits. I have to try it so I know myself and now I will join because this project has supported many of them, thank you
Now the reward for the block is about 1 WAVE with transaction fees + MRT, after activating the new function there will be 6 WAVES for the block and transaction fees.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 05:57:11 PM

Is there be any limit to inflation rate? Will there be no cap on total supply of Waves? I think a cap of 200 million Waves or less would be a nice idea?
Hello. All limits and exact quantities of WAVES to be added to open market are mentioned in the following article https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-introduces-governance-for-decentralized-monetary-policy-76de26c6aa6f

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:59:02 PM

Is there be any limit to inflation rate? Will there be no cap on total supply of Waves? I think a cap of 200 million Waves or less would be a nice idea?
Hello. All limits and exact quantities of WAVES to be added to open market are mentioned in the following article https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-introduces-governance-for-decentralized-monetary-policy-76de26c6aa6f

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
He asks about the maximum possible number of coins (like Bitcoin has 21 million).
But I read all the available information and now there are no exact numbers.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:42:01 PM

I would like to make a suggestion that Waves be rated by the Crypto Rating Council. The CRC rates coins and tokens based on criteria and gives a score from 1 to 5 of how much it is a security. Obtaining a low score for Waves will assist to be listed on more USA exchanges. Link to the CRC website.
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 07:19:24 AM

I began leasing with pywaves nearly two weeks ago but have not yet received payout, it is a considerable stake.

How often are payments made from generators?

I also propose that the new inflation rate as a result of the increased reward, should be financed by increasing transaction fees and/or token issuance fee.

Because if you only increase rewards by printing more coins, then it is without value and will only dilute the stock.

It is not real demand generation and we have already seen what happens with this system as proof of stake coins go down -99%.

This will happen to waves but slower because reward is only 5%, not 50% or more like generation 2017 masternode coins.

Look at the result of their system, you cannot print money from nothing, it must be backed by revenue like stock dividends.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 08:18:05 AM

I began leasing with pywaves nearly two weeks ago but have not yet received payout, it is a considerable stake.

How often are payments made from generators?

I also propose that the new inflation rate as a result of the increased reward, should be financed by increasing transaction fees and/or token issuance fee.

Because if you only increase rewards by printing more coins, then it is without value and will only dilute the stock.

It is not real demand generation and we have already seen what happens with this system as proof of stake coins go down -99%.

This will happen to waves but slower because reward is only 5%, not 50% or more like generation 2017 masternode coins.

Look at the result of their system, you cannot print money from nothing, it must be backed by revenue like stock dividends.

Hello MarquiseMuseum! The frequency of reward payment depends on each specific node. I recommend you to use our forum (https://forum.wavesplatform.com/c/pools) to contact the node owner and to ask.

Sincerely, Waves Community Manager
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:45:22 AM

All coins from the top coinmarketcap list have an emission of about 5% per year. This is not a big issue, the more the community will be able to reduce it - if there is a desire.
I believe that adding block rewards in the long run will help WAVES.
We look forward to Monday and activation.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:12:23 AM

Any news of Vostok ?
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 10:24:21 AM

Any news of Vostok ?

Russian military/Rosneft is out of play as everyone knows about this infiltration attempt into the waves ecosystem to usurp 90% control through merger of waves and vostok into a native token in 2021.

VST will lose all its value because it is a fake censorship permitting system intended for control by Russian government.

I advise strongly that Russian army support the intelligence of Waves creator and buy 50% control of waves stock in open market, if they don't, then no one will use rubles in 5 years and there will be no funding to sustain a standing army in Russia anymore.

When This counterfeiting organisation begin buying all waves, price will go to $200 quickly.

Hello MarquiseMuseum! The frequency of reward payment depends on each specific node. I recommend you to use our forum (https://forum.wavesplatform.com/c/pools) to contact the node owner and to ask.

Hello

As I understand, ticker removal will not happen for top tokens in December, can tickers remain on waves dex if the creator set ticker on tokenrating using waves keeper? Or will it still be ID only on waves dex.

If this is the case, then bettertokens must absolutely be dismissed because they are a centralized insitution operating out of the swiss alps.

It is better to let community vote for qualified projects on waves dex, not a centralized and corruptible team who no one knows about. It is too much power for them. Bad partnership.

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 10:31:13 AM

Any news of Vostok ?

Hello Mallyx. Yes, Vostok project was sold, but our new project Waves Enterprise is based on Vostok technology. You can get acquainted with all the up to date information regarding this project by using our telegram news channel - Blockchain-based solutions for businesses and public institutions - https://t.me/wavesnews/1585

Best regards, Waves Community Manager.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 10:39:21 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 11:15:15 AM by Waves.support

Any news of Vostok ?

Russian military/Rosneft is out of play as everyone knows about this infiltration attempt into the waves ecosystem to usurp 90% control through merger of waves and vostok into a native token in 2021.

VST will lose all its value because it is a fake censorship permitting system intended for control by Russian government.

I advise strongly that Russian army support the intelligence of Waves creator and buy 50% control of waves stock in open market, if they don't, then no one will use rubles in 5 years and there will be no funding to sustain a standing army in Russia anymore.

When This counterfeiting organisation begin buying all waves, price will go to $200 quickly.

Hello

As I understand, ticker removal will not happen for top tokens in December, can tickers remain on waves dex if the creator set ticker on tokenrating using waves keeper? Or will it still be ID only on waves dex.

If this is the case, then bettertokens must absolutely be dismissed because they are a centralized insitution operating out of the swiss alps.

It is better to let community vote for qualified projects on waves dex, not a centralized and corruptible team who no one knows about. It is too much power for them. Bad partnership.

The situation with ticker mechanics in not finalised. But we have implemented the new decentralized system which allows to get ticker and some other useful features. You can find the latest update in this article from our blog - https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-launches-new-token-management-feature-43763b3b1137

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 10:57:29 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 12:52:20 PM by MarquiseMuseum

Any news of Vostok ?

Hello Mallyx. Yes, Vostok project was sold, but our new project Waves Enterprise is based on Vostok technology. You can get acquainted with all the up to date information regarding this project by using our telegram news channel - Blockchain-based solutions for businesses and public institutions - https://t.me/wavesnews/1585

Best regards, Waves Community Manager.

https://tokenpost.com/Alexander-Ivanov-launches-Wave-Enterprises-following-Vostok-sale-2698

I sincerely hope your political predicament is resolved soon, including the bettertokens problem which emerged in parallell with the VST thing.

Otherwise I can assure you, that waves will be forked and original chain abandoned.

The world is in a pivotal point in history and time to decide against tyranny by totalitarian dictatorship. I hope they seize this opportunity and that it does not descend into neo feudalism.

Democratization of the money supply will greatly accelerate a singularity type event. A negative impact will greatly stagnate humanity similar to the thousand years of dark ages that followed the fall of rome and rise of christiantity.

Seldomly, have evil been so purely perceptible as in the case of VST and BT.

Waves is not the only project affected by this subversion, it is the entire crypto industry since 2017 and it all began with Bittrex, and this was in America - land of the free.

Merchants, investor class and scientists are held at gunpoint by the military government in all countries and the failure to transition crypto into mainstream adoption by merchant payment gateways have caused this situation to spiral out of democratic control.

I said years ago that merchant adoption in its current iteration will utterly fail because they are geographically locked into the land owned by the military. The lack of scalability of BTC and ETH amplified the downfall and stagnated the momentum enough for government to intervene by soft power infiltration that otherwise would have devolved into outright civil unrest.

There is no freedom at the apex, the masses live in a sandbox of deception and they accept their fate blindly as most are content with a 9 to 5 job, house, car, vacation and family.

If military wants crypto, they can pay for it like the rest of us. Nothing here is free or to be taken by force. Blockchain is not subject to jurisdiction by the old establishment, it is a new frontier of soveriegn democracy electorate intended to serve humanity, not the other way.

I would advise Russia to buy 50% of supply up to $20 billion market cap now, and migrate their economy to this project, and not wait until the economy is already here because then the price is trillions for the same stake.

Waves has a very bright future if it is permitted to remain free and decentralized, the military should not interfere with this important invention or corrupt it.

They are lucky to even use fake money to buy valuable $Waves. In the future, a crypto can be launched only obtainable from services so that fake money buyers or criminal enterprises are not able to acquire it without real effort.

Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 01:53:18 PM

Great news! Waves DEX users can now pay trading fees in Tidex (TDX) tokens.

The new fee option is visible to the users who have Tidex (TDX) in their balances.

The same option will soon be available for BTC and ETH.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:07:57 PM

I would like to make a suggestion that Waves be rated by the Crypto Rating Council. The CRC rates coins and tokens based on criteria and gives a score from 1 to 5 of how much it is a security. Obtaining a low score for Waves will assist to be listed on more USA exchanges. Link to the CRC website.
Waves is already on few US exchanges like Bittrex,Kraken and It'll also be on Binance US(Hopefully soon), Coinbase is also exploring to add Waves. I think it would be a good idea to get listed on CRC anyways, Waves team should contact CRC to get listed there, Waves probably will get a rating of 2.
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:09:46 PM

The new fee option is visible to the users who have Tidex (TDX) in their balances.

Do we get a discount if we pay fees in TDX? I mean, like when paying fees with BNB on Binance?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 03:07:56 PM

Today is a payday for our Game of Nodes winners!

The three winners have received a total of 2,000,000 WAVES in leases, and will keep the profits from blocks generated with these stakes.

Congratulations again, and a big thank you all for taking part in the game!
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 03:50:09 PM

Do we get a discount if we pay fees in TDX? I mean, like when paying fees with BNB on Binance?
Hello. There are no any discounts, the fee is fixed  0.01 Tidex.

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 04:40:32 PM

Waves Dev Bounties are expanding!

Meet the new game dev challenge aimed to support creative solutions on decentralizing p2p games!

Enter the bounty and compete for 2000 USD reward!
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:37:21 PM

Staking on Waves is about to get a lot more profitable!

With the introduction of our community driven monetary policy, rewards of 6 WAVES per block will be distributed.

Find out more about how you can benefit from mining and leasing your tokens after the new feature is activated on 7 October!
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: