Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129360 times)
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:00:00 AM

why the price of waves contunue to decline is there something bad news happen? i

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:58:58 AM

nobody speaks about VST price who is really sinking.
Now that you mentioned it, I just checked its chart with VST/WAVES trading pair and boy, oh boy, it plummeted down to a very very low price (very near to its lowest price point last July 26, 2019).

I honestly don't know any real news about VST. Isn't this the one being airdropped to Waves holders last April 2019? After that, I can't find any useful information about it and there's a very high chance that this is the reason why its price is falling off the cliff. VST just became an airdropped coin that is being traded without any progress lined up for it. If someone can shed some light regarding this coin, feel free to chime in and provide some information.  Wink

Vostok brand has been sold.
I recently saw the news, wasn't sure if it was posted here by Waves.support (didn't see any, so I'll share). Here's the Official FAQ for the complete details → Your questions about Waves Enterprise answered and they have their roadmap too ↓

So I think, brand being sold and trading issues may have affected the price.

OK vostok brand has been sold.
it uses waves tech for private and public administrations' uses, so waves tech is not useful for these enterprises ??

such price ends hopes to sell more coins, as we are well under initial emission price.
VST was supposed to be sold up to 1MM coins for other companies, is it finished by the brand sale?

or waves enterprises replaces it completely?
what was the reason to change completely the plans?

what is sure, is that VST now looks "finished".
and for me the "switch" has not been completely explained,
was it only a change in a disparate pair of shoes? or a change in the colour of the shoes?
Waves.support

Activity: 1308
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 08:26:00 AM
Merited by tyz (1)

nobody speaks about VST price who is really sinking.
Now that you mentioned it, I just checked its chart with VST/WAVES trading pair and boy, oh boy, it plummeted down to a very very low price (very near to its lowest price point last July 26, 2019).

I honestly don't know any real news about VST. Isn't this the one being airdropped to Waves holders last April 2019? After that, I can't find any useful information about it and there's a very high chance that this is the reason why its price is falling off the cliff. VST just became an airdropped coin that is being traded without any progress lined up for it. If someone can shed some light regarding this coin, feel free to chime in and provide some information.  Wink

Vostok brand has been sold.
I recently saw the news, wasn't sure if it was posted here by Waves.support (didn't see any, so I'll share). Here's the Official FAQ for the complete details → Your questions about Waves Enterprise answered and they have their roadmap too ↓

So I think, brand being sold and trading issues may have affected the price.

OK vostok brand has been sold.
it uses waves tech for private and public administrations' uses, so waves tech is not useful for these enterprises ??

such price ends hopes to sell more coins, as we are well under initial emission price.
VST was supposed to be sold up to 1MM coins for other companies, is it finished by the brand sale?

or waves enterprises replaces it completely?
what was the reason to change completely the plans?

what is sure, is that VST now looks "finished".
and for me the "switch" has not been completely explained,
was it only a change in a disparate pair of shoes? or a change in the colour of the shoes?
Hello!
In the frames of the Web3 concept, which became the basis for the development of the Waves platform, Waves Enterprise is a universal blockchain solution for corporations that need a reliable and secure system for managing business processes with limited access to confidential information.
Waves Enterprise technology will become a universal solution and will allow you to execute any algorithm, from smart contracts to neural networks. in all popular programming languages using an automated system for deploying and managing Docker applications.  Speaking about Vostok, the Vostok brand and a portfolio of projects sold to GHP Group
The $VST token is to be used in Waves Enterprise network. After the deal when the Vostok brand was sold to the GHP group, it didn't affect the team's VST tokens somehow. Also, I'd recommend you to get acquainted with the FAQ in regards to Waves Enterprise for additional information https://blog.wavesplatform.com/your-questions-about-waves-enterprise-answered-dcc892589700
The following links might be useful for you:
1. wavesenterprise.com– The main site
2. docs.wavesenterprise.com – The official documentation
3. client.wavesenterprise.com – Client

Sincerely,
Waves Community Manager
estenity

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:38:36 AM

thank you for response.

citation begins
"The $VST token is to be used in Waves Enterprise network"
citation ends.

VST still in freefall today at 0.11 usd.
so it should not be easy to sell new VST tokens to arriving enterprises.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:04:21 PM

Why is waves so low?
what do you mean low prices if yes about the price it does not matter because as it sometimes goes up sometimes down and now the waves are below the price but for their volume is still good and many people are still investing here, just be patient one day I am sure if the waves prices will rise again

The up and down movement is just normal in crypto trading. However, my main concern is that most of the waves assets are not doing good and almost all of them are not gaining any attention from the trading community. Is there any way to combat the dying waves assets? Honestly, only waves has decent value in the market while its assets created under their network has very little chance of making it good in crypto.
Yes, I agree that their assets do look bad and I am worried about all of that because they are afraid it will affect the wave itself and I notice that there may be too many garbage assets here so maybe the team should be more aware of the coin makers because for the good of this project too

Is there a place where one can see how much funds the dev team still have left? It should be a lot as the token sale was during the good old days. Or is the funding information kept a secret?
estenity

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:52:27 PM

Why is waves so low?
what do you mean low prices if yes about the price it does not matter because as it sometimes goes up sometimes down and now the waves are below the price but for their volume is still good and many people are still investing here, just be patient one day I am sure if the waves prices will rise again

The up and down movement is just normal in crypto trading. However, my main concern is that most of the waves assets are not doing good and almost all of them are not gaining any attention from the trading community. Is there any way to combat the dying waves assets? Honestly, only waves has decent value in the market while its assets created under their network has very little chance of making it good in crypto.
Yes, I agree that their assets do look bad and I am worried about all of that because they are afraid it will affect the wave itself and I notice that there may be too many garbage assets here so maybe the team should be more aware of the coin makers because for the good of this project too

Is there a place where one can see how much funds the dev team still have left? It should be a lot as the token sale was during the good old days. Or is the funding information kept a secret?

waves is a private company..
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:57:23 PM

Why is waves so low?

It's decentralization, so I doubt the team can "police" or even have the bandwidth to monitor token issuers. Probably the best situation would be to have a reputation-based system where the community can just click to agree if a token is garbage or not. Ofc, doesn't eliminate the fact that ppl can hire folks to just "upvote" them, however, stuffs like age of the address, amount held could factor into the "weight" of the vote

The problem with that is that not so many traders are using waves dex. Maybe I'm wrong. This is the impression that I am getting as when you roam around this forum, very few are discussing the waves dex. It is like a forgotten platform. Waves team should think outside the box on how to sell their system better to create valuable assets.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 03:30:07 PM

We are excited to partner with San Francisco Blockchain Week for the blockchain event of the year!

With a DeFi hackathon, CESC academic conference, presentations & workshops, there is truly something for everyone!

We’re going, are you? Click here for 10% off tickets, today only: http://bit.ly/2MRnAxA
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:39:01 PM

We are excited to partner with San Francisco Blockchain Week for the blockchain event of the year!

With a DeFi hackathon, CESC academic conference, presentations & workshops, there is truly something for everyone!

We’re going, are you? Click here for 10% off tickets, today only: http://bit.ly/2MRnAxA
I notice that the Waves team goes to many many blockchain weeks, conferences, talks, events etc. All of this must cost a lot of money. How do you measure the return on investment for all these events that you hold/attend? How do you know that it is worth it and if an event was a success or not?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 08:25:58 PM

I notice that the Waves team goes to many many blockchain weeks, conferences, talks, events etc. All of this must cost a lot of money. How do you measure the return on investment for all these events that you hold/attend? How do you know that it is worth it and if an event was a success or not?

Hello jc12345! It's only the part of our promotional activity. Together these constitute the backbone of our further progress,  have a multiplier effect and allow us to maintain the growth in the number of acvive users, trading volume and dApp applications.

Kind regards, Waves Community Manager
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:50:01 AM

If you want more volume on the dex you need to get the web client running fast and smooth. Right now it is very slow to low on normal low bandwidth connections. Often it wont load the wallet balance or orderbook on slow connections making the dex dead to folks using the web client. High speed performance is crucial for the web client to get more volume

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:38:47 AM

Why is waves so low?

It's decentralization, so I doubt the team can "police" or even have the bandwidth to monitor token issuers. Probably the best situation would be to have a reputation-based system where the community can just click to agree if a token is garbage or not. Ofc, doesn't eliminate the fact that ppl can hire folks to just "upvote" them, however, stuffs like age of the address, amount held could factor into the "weight" of the vote

The problem with that is that not so many traders are using waves dex. Maybe I'm wrong. This is the impression that I am getting as when you roam around this forum, very few are discussing the waves dex. It is like a forgotten platform. Waves team should think outside the box on how to sell their system better to create valuable assets.

I think you're right, just look at the trading volume here. Personally I've used Waves DEX only a couple of times to sell my useless MRT tokens (which I'm glad I did) and some VST (and I'm not so glad because I didn't sell them all). Otherwise, there's no point in using Waves DEX, IMHO
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:47:06 AM

If you want more volume on the dex you need to get the web client running fast and smooth. Right now it is very slow to low on normal low bandwidth connections. Often it wont load the wallet balance or orderbook on slow connections making the dex dead to folks using the web client. High speed performance is crucial for the web client to get more volume
And just to add regarding their Waves DEX. They should also focus on making the platform more appealing to the eye of its customers. I don't know about other people but the aesthetics of their platform is somehow a "meh" to me. Add that to the sluggishness of the site and people will definitely stay away from their DEX and will just check other exchange that provide quality service to its traders.

And I have to agree with you about their orderbook. It is very confusing and take note, I'm not a newbie trader so I know how to navigate different trading platforms but man, I don't think the person who designed it even traded cryptocurrencies from other website/exchange. 
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 03:04:35 PM

Hey Warsaw! We've got your Friday night plans covered!

Join our use-case driven workshop on designing smart contracts&dApps on Waves. The event will also include introduction to the Waves ecosystem, meeting Waves devs, and a hands-on coding challenge.

RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/Blockchain-Devs-Warsaw/events/265478112/
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 04:24:23 PM

With the latest update to Ride compiler, we introduce FOLD<N> macros, allowing to write loops in code.

The feature is now available in all Waves development tools (IDE, VSCode plugin, surfboard) and across all environments: mainnet, testnet, stagenet.

Check out all the details here: https://bit.ly/32sR3nW
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 04:55:40 PM

Are you curious about how Waves block rewards might affect total WAVES supply and inflation over time?

This article explores two scenarios – fixed block rewards, and what happens when rewards increase at the maximum possible rate. You might be surprised to learn what happens over the course of 100 years!
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:38:29 PM

WAVES has shot itself in the foot with this huge inflation. We'll see $0.1 WAVES in the next few years.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
wavessurfing

Activity: 365
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:53:46 AM

WAVES has shot itself in the foot with this huge inflation. We'll see $0.1 WAVES in the next few years.

discussion will be without any end with this:
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-community-driven-monetary-policy-e9018d35b911
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 10:19:20 AM

One way for blockchain to obtain real-world information is through data oracles.

Want to learn more about this promising field and the issue of oracle data reliabilty? Check out this article!
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:34:45 PM

surprised by all this even though the team has done very well and the project is running very smoothly, the team is always updated with the development of the project but why is the price on the market always going down?
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: