Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129441 times)
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:50:25 PM

for gods sake the dex doesnt even load if you have used up your high speed and are stuck on low bandwidth. The web client DOES NOT LOAD. I often have to wait hours to load the oder book or other part of the dex and relaunch several times. The web client is 99% unusable. Fuck man fix that shit. On another note DOES ANYONE KNOW A BETTER WEB CLIENT FOR WAVES DEX? Cant keep waiting hours for the dex to load

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 04:14:13 PM

for gods sake the dex doesnt even load if you have used up your high speed and are stuck on low bandwidth. The web client DOES NOT LOAD. I often have to wait hours to load the oder book or other part of the dex and relaunch several times. The web client is 99% unusable. Fuck man fix that shit. On another note DOES ANYONE KNOW A BETTER WEB CLIENT FOR WAVES DEX? Cant keep waiting hours for the dex to load
Hello. There are no any problems reported by others in regards to slow connection by using the Waves Decentralized Exchange. Most frequently it happens because of a user's internet connection. Is it possible for you to check it now by switching internet hotspots (WiFi / LTE) or via VPN?

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
bloogy

Activity: 714
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:14:54 PM

For all the time using DEX - I have never had a problem with a long load. Always instantly fast - at the same level as centralized exchanges.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 09:31:47 PM

It's a busy week for Waves team at SF Blockchain Week! Tomorrow, we're hosting a workshop on building algorithmic stable coins. We will cover important technical questions, including Oracles, the problem of accessing real-world data, liquidity, and more.
Join here: https://sfblockchainweek.io/
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 10:51:37 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 11:21:43 PM by MarquiseMuseum
Merited by NutMasterTardd (1)

For Waves users who are not understanding the Tokenomica and Waves Enterprise developements here is a summary in simple english:

1. Decentralized crypto ICOs in 2017 mostly failed or were scams, this market is now dead and there are very few promising projects on waves blockchain from its token issuance function. Volume is low and onramping almost non existent. Only small or micro business can launch on unregulated dex.

2. Inorder to grow crypto market (not only waves but the entire industry), censorship permitting and regulated token issuance options must be developed quickly, otherwise establishment indexes such as FTSE, Frankfurt, DAX, OMX and so on will launch their own native platforms by copying Waves tech. This means that market capture of Fortune 500 will fail and status quo post fiat remains the same with same owners in power. The difference is that BTC and decentralized crypto will not capitalize from fiat phase out because establishment already migrated all stocks to blockchain, pairing them with native coins such as "NASDAQ Crypto" "OMX Token". This is in essence - government controlled crypto.

3. Interoperability is a solution to vastly improve scaling by connecting all blockchains. The global brain exists right now in its infancy and when IoT is streamlined this will have an effect more profound than industrial revolution, many times more powerful because smart currency can be programmed to utilize dormant CPU power of Smartphones and desktops. It is like Ethereum on steroids helped by all other crypto.

4. Fortune 500 is massively profitable and this is where top 1% of wealth is generated, but it can only be profitable through means of production and those machines require state sanction to be installed on state owned land (sovereign territories i.e inside countries on the land). This means that if crypto want to become trillion dollar industry, these merchants must be migrated from analog space (fiat/stocks/bonds) to digital. Because this is a regulated transition it will only enrich the developers of the system such as Vostok/Waves Enterprise which is 97% centralized and only 30 million of 1 billion tokens distributed to waves users in may 2019. The rest is Russian government controlled. It is probable that Ruble will become Waves Enterprise (old Vostok) because all state controlled companies such as Rostec will be migrated to that platform. It is censorship permitting and all projects are admitted only after permission from Russian state. But this will be the same for Western countries also because military must always be in control of Sovereign territory where profitable business are dependent on machines of production, and so cannot escape this state control.

5. Bitcoin is completely irrelevant in this 2020's evolution of crypto because it only has XCP to issue branded "tokens" and lightning network is owned by elite banks because of how nodes work (it's super centralized).

6. The effect of interoperability on Ethereum is not clear, but Waves is not developing turing complete smart contracts so there may be some USP but it is too early to know which chain will power the global brain. Probably, Ethereums competition (Waves) is catching up and any USP such as Ethereums $180 billion monopoly valuation from 2017, will be shared with Waves and maybe some other frontier projects like Stellar. But there are not many projects so far advanced in this space because there is simply not that many talented devs who can work in large teams.

7. If Waves Enterprise with its 1 billion supply is connected with Native Waves 100 million supply, and all functions of Native Waves can now be performed with WE, then it appears that original ICO buyers were diluted 10:1 and Russian government made a backdoor triumph into decentralized space. However, this depends on valuation of respective coins during "interoperability" phase or if the price such as issuance fee, trading fee and mass transfer fee will be different for these chains. If the price of WE's 1 billion supply is 0.003 and this is the same as waves 100 million at 0.003 for a mass transfer, then it is truly diluted. But if WE must reference waves per market cap ratio it is more fair. If WE has a market cap of 1 billion with 1 billion tokens ($1) and Waves market cap is $10 billion ($100 on 100 million supply), it means that WE tokens (old VST) are only 1/10 usefulness (0.003 waves is 0.03 WE x10 more because market cap is x10 higher). This is only relevant for Waves project chains because Ethereums Smart contract technology will never be accessible with Waves Tokens who power another concept of smart contracts called RIDE. But, both WE and native Waves use RIDE as far as I understand it, so they are much more similar and the risk of value erosion from USP loss is much greater, and the risk of becoming centralized and permission based is almost guaranteed because all the big wealth is state owned. Only small indie projects launch decentralized after ICO boom and subsequent failure.

The ICO boom of 2017 failed because tokens were not backed by state controlled infrastructure and regulation. Sovereign nations of course had no reason to be late in this game and get latecomer ownership share, because they already own everything that decentralized market tried to conquer and the top 5 did not scale, so now this centralized scenario will unfold in 2020's.

If BTC and ETH had scaled in 2017, the future would be more free and different, but even if Ethereums world brain would spring into life, the patents for machines (androids) are already owned by state controlled business like google, boston dynamics, DARPA and so on. Ethereum only had a software solution but it is not enough because there is no advanced 3d printing to create robots and even experts like HONDA can't do it properly yet, so decentralized community was far behind.

I think Censorship permitting Enterprise tokens like WEST and Tokenomica can increase in value by operating similar to NASDAQ. But this value is a few billion dollars at most over many years because its competition is establishment global indexes that already has all the clients in fortune 500...

The situation that is developing, is that native Waves will become marginally useful and more of an appendix to centralized index coins. Because Waves userbase does not own any means of production, infrastructure, organizational leadership and experience, top 1% of global wealth etc. Waves users are early investors not engines of civilization.

There are no merchant partnerships with native waves and low growth of mainstream users. But it is relevant and powerful because it is decentralized and it was distributed before this new phase of crypto growth, so it can not be controlled. But the market demand for decentralization appears very small compared to fortune 500 demand. Perhaps things must become more suppressive before decentralization will be popular again.

Native waves can do many things to increase revenue for the owners today, but most likely there is no company with serious IP who will use decentralized tech and give up value to random users, if they now have the option to clone existing business model using crypto tech. So many years have passed, that they now have this option. They are beginning to understand the technology, they are not stupid and of course can reverse engineer of bribe devs, soon Blizzard, and Fortune 500 will have its own blockchain department. The former libertarian devs will then be servants to the old dynastic ruling elite once more. It was an illusion of escape in 2017. They will be rich together with the masters, all else is status quo.

I have said it many times, this is worse than medieval society because control matrix is global and real time. Normal people never see this side of the world, it is illusion of freedom for serf class, family, $100k job, car, house, vacation, small portfolio of retirement savings. People need protection because they get ripped off by others who are smarter. It is too complex technologically, people simply cannot program bank level security.

They say government keep 20 year tech gap between public and military, but in reality they are thousands of years ahead. Put 99% of people in the forest and come back after a few years, it will be stone age civilization.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:45:41 AM

It seems like there might be a problem from your network or the computer you are using because as long as I use Dex Waves I can't find the problem you are talking about and hopefully you find a solution that you are experiencing.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:31:12 AM

It seems like there might be a problem from your network or the computer you are using because as long as I use Dex Waves I can't find the problem you are talking about and hopefully you find a solution that you are experiencing.

Indeed it looking like problem with user end nothing found as on my side too. At the moment it loading properly and working smoothly without having any kind of loading issue. I think so maybe he is using Antivirus and it is blocking that website.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 11:04:12 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 01:05:21 PM by Waves.support

Inal's Tech Talks at SF Blockchain Week were a great success!

"DeFi is about transparent programmable digital assets and how we reach the “programmable” attribute with assembly code and turing complete code is wrong.

The whole software development industry is using domain specific languages with some limitations to be perfectly sure that code is a bug-free, but DeFi products.

Imagine that we build websites by setting a color for every single pixel on the screen instead of using HTML and CSS. That’s what we’re doing now with turing-complete smart contracts".
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 02:39:42 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 03:00:06 PM by Waves.support

Staking on Waves Platform is becoming more attractive and reliable! We’re introducing the Node Tools Extension. This toolkit for full nodes enables you to manage notifications and automate lessors’ payouts.

Find out more: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/node-tools-extension-launched-2edd8ac73c80
Midas111

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

It seems to be a combination of low bandwidth and some software other than the dex slowing my load times way down. I try to get myself some wau coin at times but I end up getting less than I planned because I cant get the dex to load fast enough(hours). Working on resolving that now, thanks for the input guys

idtrader

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:44:19 PM

I dont want a create FUD, but WAVES DEX use only 25 people? And most of them are BOTS?? Oo ?!
https://i.ibb.co/9vsqprf/photo-2019-11-01-21-34-49.jpg
Midas111

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:56:49 AM

I dont want a create FUD, but WAVES DEX use only 25 people? And most of them are BOTS?? Oo ?!

maybe you only are viewing 25/ I dont see my add on there and I undeniably used the dex several times

alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:35:23 AM

I can see Binance Waves address among the addresses, so funny... Binance also use Waves Dex Grin
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 11:05:03 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 12:52:09 PM by MarquiseMuseum

Short term: There will be a vertical short cover. 0.00054 BTC/$4.9 target up to 0.000685/$6.2.

Mid term: BTC 35 000/0.000685/$24 or $20 000/0.0012. BTC blow off is uncertain, it depends on delusion level in market, it appears to be sobering slowly, in that case it is straight to oracle 3:

Long term: Flip event from top 5 to alt sphere, then it will break 0.002 BTC ATH. BTC itself stable between 8-12k. Possibly back to $200-1200. Waves from $68 to $2000.

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:27:16 PM

Short term: There will be a vertical short cover. 0.00054 BTC/$4.9 target up to 0.000685/$6.2.

Mid term: BTC 35 000/0.000685/$24 or $20 000/0.0012. BTC blow off is uncertain, it depends on delusion level in market, it appears to be sobering slowly, in that case it is straight to oracle 3:

Long term: Flip event from top 5 to alt sphere, then it will break 0.002 BTC ATH. BTC itself stable between 8-12k. Possibly back to $200-1200. Waves from $68 to $2000.

What are you basing your calculations on? I dont think any coin/token will move in the extreme ways you are claiming in your post. Personally I like Waves platform and ecosystem and think it has a good future but not to this extreme and not in the timelines you mention. I also so not think that anyone can claim a movement on Bitcoin accurately unless you are a big whale in Bitcoin and can cause the movements on your own.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:24:03 PM

How I wish this would happen in future. And if it is, then I'll be one happy millionaire just by holding Waves.  Grin But seriously speaking, these predictions are quite steep with current state of market that we have right now. You can say that this is very feasible and I won't deny that but it's just very improbable to happen even in shorter span of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm also hopeful of these predictions and I'm still optimistic that Waves can replicate the run that ETH had last 2017.
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 6365

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:05:55 AM

So you say that Bitcoin will go to 20k-35k on medium term and then fall to 8k-12k on long term? And when Bitcoin is so low, WAVES may be even 2k?!
I think that you either missed something, either wrote it down incorrectly. An 8-12k on long term for Bitcoin is not sustainable (miners won't earn enough and may cause problems); and bad performance for Bitcoin usually translates into bad performance for altcoins.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 03:52:09 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 07:47:44 PM by MarquiseMuseum

What are you basing your calculations on? I dont think any coin/token will move in the extreme ways you are claiming in your post. Personally I like Waves platform and ecosystem and think it has a good future but not to this extreme and not in the timelines you mention. I also so not think that anyone can claim a movement on Bitcoin accurately unless you are a big whale in Bitcoin and can cause the movements on your own.

How I wish this would happen in future. And if it is, then I'll be one happy millionaire just by holding Waves.  Grin But seriously speaking, these predictions are quite steep with current state of market that we have right now. You can say that this is very feasible and I won't deny that but it's just very improbable to happen even in shorter span of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm also hopeful of these predictions and I'm still optimistic that Waves can replicate the run that ETH had last 2017.

So you say that Bitcoin will go to 20k-35k on medium term and then fall to 8k-12k on long term? And when Bitcoin is so low, WAVES may be even 2k?!
I think that you either missed something, either wrote it down incorrectly. An 8-12k on long term for Bitcoin is not sustainable (miners won't earn enough and may cause problems); and bad performance for Bitcoin usually translates into bad performance for altcoins.

Waves was shorted at least since june at 0.00054 if not since april at 0.000685 and it is not the only shorted altcoin. It is institutional players that are/were shorting top alts and they will cover positions before christmas.

I don't know what happens after return to normal levels but it depends on Bitcoin and if establishment is preparing their own coins which they are otherwise they are not smart money.

Waves is fragmented into 3 pieces: Tokenomica is not part of waves native but it is direct competition, and waves enterprise is also not part of waves native so all of these chains will have to share market capture during merchant phase. But there is more competition from other brands in top 50 such as Stellar which is well positioned to capture American markets which is the worlds biggest. Stellars platform is much worse than waves yet it's market cap is $7 billion. Waves is Russian so it must concentrate on Eastern market and possibly south east asia and china, maybe Japan.

Global retail market is $20 trillion, and 90% or more of this will be migrated from NASDAQ and global indexes to proprietary government controlled centralized solutions. Stocks will be converted into tokens and the mother crypto will be something like "NASDAQ Dollars" which is connected to these fortune 500 stocks. Of the remaining free market 2 trillion, Waves ecosystem can capture 30-50% and this in turn will be divided between Tokenomica, WEST (Vostok) and Waves original.

So Waves market cap with optimistic scenario is a few hundred billion dollars and that is also the maximum market cap possible from 1000tx/s equivalent to 15 million active users, when each transaction carries a fee of 80 cents ($25 billion annual profit with p/e multiple 10 at maturity).

Waves should definitely increase all trading fees to 80 cents to back the new inflation policy and increase exchange volume because every trade must be valued higher to make the fee lower share of traded volume.

Waves team should receive 10% of this fee and rest shared with community every week like it is now, with the significant difference that staking rewards is then actually backed by real profit and not simply empty air like it is now.

Token issuance fee can also be increased to 100 waves but keep in mind if waves price goes up, even 1 waves can become worth much. Up to $2500.

By the way, if anyone is interested in Marquise $Museum investment I have offer for you:

I offer 126 million $M-2 at 0.0003 (38 000 waves) and will use 50% of monthly staking pool (100 waves) to buyback $M-2 at any price you set, even 0.1 (it is 12.6 million waves profit for you).

Pm me for this deal or buy this top 2 stack directly in waves dex it is there now for trade.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:32:02 PM

How I wish this would happen in future. And if it is, then I'll be one happy millionaire just by holding Waves.  Grin But seriously speaking, these predictions are quite steep with current state of market that we have right now. You can say that this is very feasible and I won't deny that but it's just very improbable to happen even in shorter span of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm also hopeful of these predictions and I'm still optimistic that Waves can replicate the run that ETH had last 2017.

Waves was shorted at least since june at 0.00054 if not since april at 0.000685 and it is not the only shorted altcoin. It is institutional players that are/were shorting top alts and they will cover positions before christmas.

I don't know what happens after return to normal levels but it depends on Bitcoin and if establishment is preparing their own coins which they are otherwise they are not smart money.

Waves is fragmented into 3 pieces: Tokenomica is not part of waves native but it is direct competition, and waves enterprise is also not part of waves native so all of these chains will have to share market capture during merchant phase. But there is more competition from other brands in top 50 such as Stellar which is well positioned to capture American markets which is the worlds biggest. Stellars platform is much worse than waves yet it's market cap is $7 billion. Waves is Russian so it must concentrate on Eastern market and possibly south east asia and china, maybe Japan.

Global retail market is $20 trillion, and 90% or more of this will be migrated from NASDAQ and global indexes to proprietary government controlled centralized solutions. Stocks will be converted into tokens and the mother crypto will be something like "NASDAQ Dollars" which is connected to these fortune 500 stocks. Of the remaining free market 2 trillion, Waves ecosystem can capture 30-50% and this in turn will be divided between Tokenomica, WEST (Vostok) and Waves original.

So Waves market cap with optimistic scenario is a few hundred billion dollars and that is also the maximum market cap possible from 1000tx/s equivalent to 15 million active users, when each transaction carries a fee of 80 cents ($25 billion annual profit with p/e multiple 10 at maturity).

Waves should definitely increase all trading fees to 80 cents to back the new inflation policy and increase exchange volume because every trade must be valued higher to make the fee lower share of traded volume.

Waves team should receive 10% of this fee and rest shared with community every week like it is now, with the significant difference that staking rewards is then actually backed by real profit and not simply empty air like it is now.

Token issuance fee can also be increased to 100 waves but keep in mind if waves price goes up, even 1 waves can become worth much. Up to $2500.

I hope you are right, but I think you are wrong regarding the Bitcoin prediction. Halving will be around ~14 May 2020 which on its own will drive Bitcoin price up to make mining profitable. I doubt it will drop again to 8k soon and definitely not in the long term. What I do think you are right about is the usability of Waves platform and use of it in future.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 04:46:38 PM

We have big plans for Waves DEX, which will be spun off as a separate company and renamed Waves Exchange.

All current components - including blockchain, mobile apps, matcher and gateways – will be unified, creating a hybrid product that will combine the best features of centralized solutions with the security of decentralized ones, also adding new services.

Read more on our blog: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-dex-to-be-spun-off-43da9f6e2a91
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: