Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129361 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:39:54 PM

Alright cool announcement, when will the nxt assets be swapped?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:08:35 PM

Citation:

"We have big plans for Waves DEX, which will be spun off as a separate company and renamed Waves Exchange.

All current components - including blockchain, mobile apps, matcher and gateways – will be unified, creating a hybrid product that will combine the best features of centralized solutions with the security of decentralized ones, also adding new services.

Read more on our blog: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-dex-to-be-spun-off-43da9f6e2a91"

after reading the blog, more detailed explanations are needed.

what will be centralized, and what will remain decentralized ?

will the wallet and its coins remain decentralized ??
will the seed remain encrypted and local ??
what is the mode of communication between the 2 components ?
where will be the gateways ?
Waves.support

Activity: 1308
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 07:45:53 PM

Citation:

"We have big plans for Waves DEX, which will be spun off as a separate company and renamed Waves Exchange.

All current components - including blockchain, mobile apps, matcher and gateways – will be unified, creating a hybrid product that will combine the best features of centralized solutions with the security of decentralized ones, also adding new services.

Read more on our blog: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-dex-to-be-spun-off-43da9f6e2a91"

Hello. Some of your questions are quite unclear, but answering your first question, the answer is "yes", Waves based assets issued within the network can't become centralized anyhow.
Speaking about encrypted and local personal data, all the user's SEED phrases/private keys are owned by them just like before. We don't have any access to such kind of personal information and never will ask for it.
The payment gateways & the Matcher remain centralized ones just like now.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:05:46 PM

Citation:

Hello. Some of your questions are quite unclear, but answering your first question, the answer is "yes", Waves based assets issued within the network can't become centralized anyhow.
Speaking about encrypted and local personal data, all the user's SEED phrases/private keys are owned by them just like before. We don't have any access to such kind of personal information and never will ask for it.
The payment gateways & the Matcher remain centralized ones just like now.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Although it sounds cool, I cannot see much difference to how things are now, except for a new name. Maybe a new name is what the exchange needs to get some life. I cannot help to think why would you want to bring all those services together (which in a way is already together)? It sounds very much like preparation for the sale of the Waves DEX as a unit to an outside party. Maybe I am wrong.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:38:36 PM

Alright cool announcement, when will the nxt assets be swapped?

Yes, when will the NXT assets from 2016 be swapped?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:47:33 PM

Although it sounds cool, I cannot see much difference to how things are now, except for a new name. Maybe a new name is what the exchange needs to get some life. I cannot help to think why would you want to bring all those services together (which in a way is already together)? It sounds very much like preparation for the sale of the Waves DEX as a unit to an outside party. Maybe I am wrong.

I think there will be more movement if they will not be a DEX only. The trading right now is very dull in Waves DEX and very few assets are really performing. You can count it even with your hands. Let us see if this move will make a difference on their business and what factors are gonna be integrated with their new face?

Also, if you have account in Waves DEX, can you still access the same account with same keys if it's already a combination of decentralized and centralized features of an exchange? I wanted to know as I still have account in Waves DEX.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:57:28 PM

I think there will be more movement if they will not be a DEX only. The trading right now is very dull in Waves DEX and very few assets are really performing. You can count it even with your hands. Let us see if this move will make a difference on their business and what factors are gonna be integrated with their new face?

Also, if you have account in Waves DEX, can you still access the same account with same keys if it's already a combination of decentralized and centralized features of an exchange? I wanted to know as I still have account in Waves DEX.

Interested here also!
If they will do some changes and not be a pure DEX anymore, I don't think your SEED or private key will still work.
But more than likely, they will publish what to do with your old account. So no worries!
vaporware asset wizard

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:34:22 AM

What is going on with Coinomat swap?

Sasha launched all these assets before, but he never swap them in 2016 to WAVES as promised, why does he neglect his earliest investors so badly?

Is it time to show Sasha the respect he deserves?

Waves.support

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 07:58:09 AM

Hello Twinkledoe! You'll need to go through the migration process. As of November 18, users will be able to import their accounts and seed phrases, and, on December 2, the new exchange will be launched. Your personal information (seed-phrase, etc) stays on decentralized part.

Sincerely, Waves Community Manager
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:21:05 PM

Hello Twinkledoe! You'll need to go through the migration process. As of November 18, users will be able to import their accounts and seed phrases, and, on December 2, the new exchange will be launched. Your personal information (seed-phrase, etc) stays on decentralized part.

Thank you so much for that info. Import the old account and access it via the seed phrases and I can use the new exchange? And with the new exchange, what details do you need to log in or sign up, if I will create a new one?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 03:32:48 PM

Thank you so much for that info. Import the old account and access it via the seed phrases and I can use the new exchange? And with the new exchange, what details do you need to log in or sign up, if I will create a new one?
Yes, there will be a very easy and comfortable way of account migration by using your SEED phrase, so after a few clicks, you will be able to enjoy the new Waves Exchange.
More information regarding the newly deployed exchange usage will be revealed later separately.

Waves.support

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 06:10:58 PM

Meet WaveFlow, an exchange platform where the exchange rate is self-regulating and liquidity of tokens is constant. Everyone can both exchange tokens and easily create an automated exchange, earning fees.

See how it works: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waveflow-instant-token-exchange-on-waves-platform-1e16927c47c9
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:16:00 PM

Meet WaveFlow, an exchange platform where the exchange rate is self-regulating and liquidity of tokens is constant. Everyone can both exchange tokens and easily create an automated exchange, earning fees.

See how it works: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waveflow-instant-token-exchange-on-waves-platform-1e16927c47c9
Is this the exchange you were talking about and the new name for Waves DEX? Or is this just another mechanism to trade tokens over and above and separate to Waves Dex?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 07:58:40 PM

Is this the exchange you were talking about and the new name for Waves DEX? Or is this just another mechanism to trade tokens over and above and separate to Waves Dex?
Hello. Thanks for your interest related to the Waves products. All the up to date information in regards to the Waves Exchange is available in the introduction article https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-dex-to-be-spun-off-43da9f6e2a91?utm_source=telegram.me&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=we-have-big-plans-for-waves-dex--which-w
Answering your question about the Waves DEX, it won't be available anymore.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
target
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:36:29 PM

I don't remember filling up personla information on WAVES DEX actually. Is it just me who sees they will soon asks of KYC documents?

You see there are DEX already asking IDS like IDEX and bitshares. This must be because of the regulations and for governments to monitor crypto traders, I think people will understand if they start collecting IDs from its users but users will try to avoid.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cabibo2010

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:56:23 PM

How do you log into the new DEX with your existing account? I only see the option to create a new account.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:07:41 PM

How do you log into the new DEX with your existing account? I only see the option to create a new account.

Hello. You missed our update with the change of login logic. First, you should create a new account, and then import your wallets using SEED phrases inside your account!

Stay tuned,
Waves Community Manager
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:13:53 PM

I don't remember filling up personla information on WAVES DEX actually. Is it just me who sees they will soon asks of KYC documents?

You see there are DEX already asking IDS like IDEX and bitshares. This must be because of the regulations and for governments to monitor crypto traders, I think people will understand if they start collecting IDs from its users but users will try to avoid.

Hello. KYC is currently saved only for wEUR/wUSD input/output. No implementation is planned for the next six months.

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:55:05 AM

Is it time to show Sasha the respect he deserves?

haha THIS, I think one of these scammed coinomat asset guys will do something like this Smiley
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 02:09:52 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 05:10:35 PM by MarquiseMuseum

Decentralization has failed in all top projects. Back to Feudal elite global surveillance, very dystopian for all young who are alive today. No privacy and anoynymity of capital anymore when cash disappears.

Waves should remain anonymous to trade, it further proves my point that something bad has happened here, but Waves is not the only one with this problem.

They solutions are very nice, but unfortunately it is government controlled and centralized in the end.

It is better for price with centralization, because normal people are safe without freedom and personal control. They trust in government, good.

No one on Bitcointalk is protesting this take over in crypto industry, so it already happened and most top teams were probably paid well to partner with government or threathened with sanctions.

This "blockchain" invention was normal citizens only chance for a change in status quo, now they will have 1000 more years of tyranny.

Personally, I came to crypto in 2016 to escape persecution (and the art in Marquise $Museum is a little bit about that), so I am not happy about this development in this industry.

But what does it matter when every windows os has backdoor NSA access and can be monitored directly.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: