Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129432 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 04:27:52 PM

That is due to the fact, that you do an airdrop to attract new customers and not the ones you already have.

Why do you think new customers are better and should be treated better than loyal customers?

In addition loyal customers will have rewarded themself for being loyal by buying NSBT for low price at the beginning.

Loyal customer isn't equal active customer, I am long-term (since ICO) hodler, and I cannot follow all the news all the time Wink

So at the end loyal customers will always profit unindependent to whome those aidrops are given :-)
I hope we will profit anyway, too

Now I am waiting for good explanation of USDC/USDT staking  on Waves and its risk.

PS. Are all of the addresses from this list trustworthy (I'd prefer daily payouts):

if you prefer daily i would use them ,they are paying daily , so to me they are  trustworthy  and even if they wont pay you can cancel it , so you would not be in disadvance cause you pay nothing , your coins will be always in your wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marquise$Museum

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 02:36:13 AM

Anyone who thinks I have been tracking waves for 2 years and predicted this price without profiting 1 cent is strongly mistaken.

The stolen money will soon be returned and houses will burn to the ground if there is resistance

https://docdro.id/hUyx7XJ

I was suicidal yesterday, but now I know how to feel better.
bodogb

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:00:31 PM

Anyone who thinks I have been tracking waves for 2 years and predicted this price without profiting 1 cent is strongly mistaken.

The stolen money will soon be returned and houses will burn to the ground if there is resistance

https://docdro.id/hUyx7XJ

I was suicidal yesterday, but now I know how to feel better.

Dude WTF. You are sharing screenshots of mails where you are begging to random people to invest millions of dollars in your totally worthless token? Or to buy Waves on their behalf, while keeping the profit? First I was thinking there is some catch, some hidden value here, but going over some of your post it quite clear - you are absolutely full of shit. Ever heard of the term 'added value'? You see when you ask someone to give you a couple million dollars, and all you offer is that you buy Waves at $1, and when it goes to $10 you give back 20% of the profits - then your added value is zero, the client has 100% risk, since you don't offer anything if the price goes down. Please explain WHY would anybody risk a single dollar doing this?
Do not send more than 100 BTC in a single batch Cheesy OMG, you are hilarious. Especially with the screenshots of your transactions of 0.xx Waves.

Also, your other post a few days ago about buying some waves token that you've just created with a monthly subscription plan, again, where you take 0 risk, pay back if the price goes up, and even state that you simply keep the money if someone skips a month in a 9 year (!) period. How the f*ck do you come up with something like that?
Not many business schools around your place, eh?

Either you are a very good troll, or the worst business person I've ever seen. Not sure which at this point, but if all of this is just trolling, then you rickrolled me brilliantly.
Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 03:32:56 PM

In a new installment of the Waves Association's interview series, Vladimir Zhuravlev, head of the Waves Association’s Membership Working Group, discusses challenges facing the association and the use of the Waves DAOin its processes.

Read the interview
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:41:28 PM

@Waves.support could you answer my questions which I asked in last days?
I think I am not the only one interested in knowing answer..
We can find the news on your site, twitter, etc...

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:40:35 PM

This old friend has a lot of potential for a long journey. We still didn't see a good movement of the Wave in this bull market. I am expecting a big pump soon before this bull market end.
Marquise$Museum

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 10:53:04 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2021, 04:56:07 AM by Marquise$Museum

Dude WTF. You are sharing screenshots of mails where you are begging to random people to invest millions of dollars in your totally worthless token? Or to buy Waves on their behalf, while keeping the profit? First I was thinking there is some catch, some hidden value here, but going over some of your post it quite clear - you are absolutely full of shit. Ever heard of the term 'added value'? You see when you ask someone to give you a couple million dollars, and all you offer is that you buy Waves at $1, and when it goes to $10 you give back 20% of the profits - then your added value is zero, the client has 100% risk, since you don't offer anything if the price goes down. Please explain WHY would anybody risk a single dollar doing this?
Do not send more than 100 BTC in a single batch Cheesy OMG, you are hilarious. Especially with the screenshots of your transactions of 0.xx Waves.

Also, your other post a few days ago about buying some waves token that you've just created with a monthly subscription plan, again, where you take 0 risk, pay back if the price goes up, and even state that you simply keep the money if someone skips a month in a 9 year (!) period. How the f*ck do you come up with something like that?

Either you are a very good troll, or the worst business person I've ever seen. Not sure which at this point, but if all of this is just trolling, then you rickrolled me brilliantly.

M2 is the system hedge in case of price decline.

I don't recall specific investor ROI on this campaign but it is not 20%, it was triple digit profit when exit at $7.

And paper profit of $30m on M2 collateral valued at a few thousand dollars at the time. Investor would receive 20% of more from my stake which was quite big. Their investment in waves would then be used as liquidity to buyback M2 supply for $30m market cap over long period of time in combination with x10 exit within 12 months. Waves generates 5% yearly dividend so this is where that liquidity would come from. and the value of this buyback pool  increases alot if waves goes to $10-$100, so there is realizable profit of $30m at some point if waves really goes up alot.

The added value was this M2 collateral plus risk mitigation from this collateral in case waves went down in value from 70 cents to 15 cents.

Of course it is easy to say that they would make 1000% ROI when buying 70 cents selling now without me as intermediary, but this is almost 1 year later, it was not 100% certainty that price would go parabolic. I made preparations for 15 cents because it was not impossible at the time, and still isn't.

Those messages are for police to understand the demands I am making from a relative and two bankers who stole $40k. The messages are only for reference how profit would be calculated on those $40k of which 25% was reserved for wavesd in july 2020. It is for police to observe that I was aware of this investment opportunity long in advance of the $40k embezzlement and this is my argument for additional compensation in the lawsuit because some of this $40k was specifically intended to invest in waves at $1.5 in july 2020.

And there is even more business damage caused by that theft because I received very good offers from top crypto exchanges and cannot pay them due to lack of funds.

The thief is 85 years old so I cannot do anything about it except file this police complaint. But those 2 bankers, it is a bigger problem for them. But they did not know about the background so again, I cannot fully justify intervention to demand repayment in private, which otherwise would be easy.

But it caused grave damage to my business and for me privately, at some point I will have to address this if police does not. And then, big problems for both parties because no one likes being invaded and forced to pay $100 000.

And it was not offers to random investors. Two of them specifically requested more info about this strategy, and one of them, Chris even came to me on linkedin with a $10m credit offer. The third is to a relative.

It is still possible to do this, but with TurtleNetwork because waves already x20, but TurtleNetwork did not it is still at summer 2020 levels and it is a waves with exactly same functions and design. So there is still time.

With $1m it is easy to buy up to 20-30m tn and then create the market at any price you like up to 0.1 per waves which would yield x10-20 overnight profit. Combined with M2 collateral and buyback program, it is up to x60 overnight on this $1m. But it is higher risk than waves because TN is a small crew and human factor is huge risk of failure because I did invest in nano caps in 2018 and they all failed. Tech is same as waves but 1/1000th market cap because retail doesn't know about it.

bodogb

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 07:40:23 PM
Merited by elma (1)

M2 is the system hedge in case of price decline.

I don't recall specific investor ROI on this campaign but it is not 20%, it was triple digit profit when exit at $7.

And paper profit of $30m on M2 collateral valued at a few thousand dollars at the time. Investor would receive 20% of more from my stake which was quite big. Their investment in waves would then be used as liquidity to buyback M2 supply for $30m market cap over long period of time in combination with x10 exit within 12 months. Waves generates 5% yearly dividend so this is where that liquidity would come from. and the value of this buyback pool  increases alot if waves goes to $10-$100, so there is realizable profit of $30m at some point if waves really goes up alot.

The added value was this M2 collateral plus risk mitigation from this collateral in case waves went down in value from 70 cents to 15 cents.

Of course it is easy to say that they would make 1000% ROI when buying 70 cents selling now without me as intermediary, but this is almost 1 year later, it was not 100% certainty that price would go parabolic. I made preparations for 15 cents because it was not impossible at the time, and still isn't.

Those messages are for police to understand the demands I am making from a relative and two bankers who stole $40k. The messages are only for reference how profit would be calculated on those $40k of which 25% was reserved for wavesd in july 2020. It is for police to observe that I was aware of this investment opportunity long in advance of the $40k embezzlement and this is my argument for additional compensation in the lawsuit because some of this $40k was specifically intended to invest in waves at $1.5 in july 2020.

And there is even more business damage caused by that theft because I received very good offers from top crypto exchanges and cannot pay them due to lack of funds.

The thief is 85 years old so I cannot do anything about it except file this police complaint. But those 2 bankers, it is a bigger problem for them. But they did not know about the background so again, I cannot fully justify intervention to demand repayment in private, which otherwise would be easy.

But it caused grave damage to my business and for me privately, at some point I will have to address this if police does not. And then, big problems for both parties because no one likes being invaded and forced to pay $100 000.

And it was not offers to random investors. Two of them specifically requested more info about this strategy, and one of them, Chris even came to me on linkedin with a $10m credit offer. The third is to a relative.

It is still possible to do this, but with TurtleNetwork because waves already x20, but TurtleNetwork did not it is still at summer 2020 levels and it is a waves with exactly same functions and design. So there is still time.

With $1m it is easy to buy up to 20-30m tn and then create the market at any price you like up to 0.1 per waves which would yield x10-20 overnight profit. Combined with M2 collateral and buyback program, it is up to x60 overnight on this $1m. But it is higher risk than waves because TN is a small crew and human factor is huge risk of failure because I did invest in nano caps in 2018 and they all failed. Tech is same as waves but 1/1000th market cap because retail doesn't know about it.

There is a huge flaw in your theory. The token you mention, M2 and Turtlenetwork as a whole does not have an active market, there is no liquidity. If you buy up the tokens using investor funds that would drive up their price and the theoretical market cap due to the paper thin order books, but at the end of the day there would be no one to sell to at those inflated prices. The price would collapse instantly as soon as you try to sell those accumulated tokens for a profit, since no one was there to buy them at $0.01 a piece, so why would anyone do it as $1? You were buying them, there is still no market. You can't just jump-start a token like this, it doesn't magically grant value to it. It's a zero sum game, to be able to pull out 10x profit, there has to be a buyer market willing to pay that price. Now where does that come from? Pure speculation, investor greed? Good luck with that. We are way past due that phase when any random token could get investors, just because it has a cool name or something. Just look at the shitloads of worthless tokens on the Waves network, or any other place which gives easy to use tools to an average Joe. None of them are worth anything, and rightfully so.
Utility + added work/value = increased price. And many times even that is not enough to gain traction, there are still a lot of risks.

Turtlenetwork as it is looks like an exact copy/paste of Waves, without the know-how, without the developers and the partnerships built over years. I see zero added value there. You can of course speculate on the price, turn some profit on it, but its going to be a dead project without original ideas, which could easily mean that instead of turning 2-5-10x profit you will simply lose whatever you invest, or at least a large chunk of it.

I'm not familiar with M2 - so what brings value to that? What the project about, whats the utility?
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:06:22 PM

So you could stake usdc coin in the waves wallet?  Or is it only usdn?  Im confused how much you get a year here as they percentage seems very high.

Example say you have l0,000 dollars or that amount in btc and convert it to usdc or usdn.  How much would you earn a year if you keep it there?
Marquise$Museum

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 10:26:32 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2021, 11:01:50 PM by Marquise$Museum

There is a huge flaw in your theory. The token you mention, M2 and Turtlenetwork as a whole does not have an active market, there is no liquidity. If you buy up the tokens using investor funds that would drive up their price and the theoretical market cap due to the paper thin order books, but at the end of the day there would be no one to sell to at those inflated prices. The price would collapse instantly as soon as you try to sell those accumulated tokens for a profit, since no one was there to buy them at $0.01 a piece, so why would anyone do it as $1? You were buying them, there is still no market. You can't just jump-start a token like this, it doesn't magically grant value to it. It's a zero sum game, to be able to pull out 10x profit, there has to be a buyer market willing to pay that price. Now where does that come from? Pure speculation, investor greed? Good luck with that. We are way past due that phase when any random token could get investors, just because it has a cool name or something. Just look at the shitloads of worthless tokens on the Waves network, or any other place which gives easy to use tools to an average Joe. None of them are worth anything, and rightfully so.
Utility + added work/value = increased price. And many times even that is not enough to gain traction, there are still a lot of risks.

Turtlenetwork as it is looks like an exact copy/paste of Waves, without the know-how, without the developers and the partnerships built over years. I see zero added value there. You can of course speculate on the price, turn some profit on it, but its going to be a dead project without original ideas, which could easily mean that instead of turning 2-5-10x profit you will simply lose whatever you invest, or at least a large chunk of it.

I'm not familiar with M2 - so what brings value to that? What the project about, whats the utility?

It is too early to dismiss TurtleNetwork but I dont disagree with your observation.

TurtleNetwork generates 700 waves every month from BlackTurtlenode which is a top 10 leasing node on waves and only the big USDN pools are ranked higher. On x30 annualized p/e, market cap should be x10 over present $400 000. This means that TN should correlate strongly with waves price, yet it does not, because of investor market illiteracy. For example, Swedish mining company Boliden is 65% correlated with gold price.

I don't care that investors are stupid as long as I can buy back the 500K TN october short at x10 profit.

I don't know how devs use funds or if anything goes back into company because it is not audited. I know that they were running at a loss when waves was $3 and that atleast some, perhaps a significant share of funds are used for server cost and related business operations.

Founder controls 10m TN as was disclosed a few days ago so there is performance incentive. Technically he can sustain price between 0.0005-0.001 using those 700 monthly waves and begin buying into 0.024 after hoarding a few more million from ICO sellers which I estimate own about 10m which they are stealth selling above $0.007 but deny doing so. Blockchain is completely transparent so it is easy to see who is doing what in the explorer. say 15m founder funds at 0.024 it's $4m on paper when waves $11, really nice.

There are still buyers at this level contrary to what you might think. Buying power in general is low, user growth is low and I don't understand how the leasing pool can be so big while user cross over between Waves and TN is almost nothing. Discoverbility rate should be higher but this is new tech so learning curve is steep for everyone. It took me many years to understand crypto but it is very similar to stock trading on the surface.

I only discovered TN by coincidence in July had no clue it was this well developed, everyting you can do on waves you can do on TN but the big difference is that network participation costs 1/2000th compared to waves ($400k vs $1bn market cap).

It was already mentioned but node power is 40% of waves and userbase is 1/10th so p/e revenue valuation method and fundamentals signal that price is trading below target zone 0.004.

I would not be surprised if at some point in the future, TN trades at 1/20th of waves market cap. It only takes 1 or 2 triggers in this advanced bull market. The main problem is lack of visibility which is surprising because it is ranked 1600 on cmc with 700 watchlist accounts.

I knew about TurtleNetwork but had never researched it before even after 2 years business activity on waves. So if I who work everyday on waves did not know about TN, 99% of the other users will likely not care or know about it either. Maybe the branding is the problem.

Most waves users dismiss other tokens like you also do because there is large volume of unchecked spam tokens without use case, and TN voting is stuck at 2 stars on wct tokenrating because WCT does not work for voting since last year. Marquise $Museum is ranked 2/30 000 tokens on waves.

TurtleNetwork by itself may or may not be the most brilliant investment in history but I will add that the first two months after my 1.1m investment it did perform better than waves did in the past 2 years which caused over reliance on TN without realizing that there are structural problems and overlooking the importance of DEFI integration which is the cause of this massive bull rally since last year.

Devs are technically skilled but user growth simply is not there as it needs to be this deep into bull market. If it does survive, perhaps in 4 to 6 years it will be a part of the next rally but for now, consider it lost money. If I did not invest some profit from august rally into TN, I am sure everything would be spent together with the $8000 that was withdrawn last year between $3-$7.5 waves. The goal was always to exit main investment when waves hit $7.4 and there is a different strategy between $10-$400 with smaller stack inorder to shield what should have been $70k in profit but is zero because of a chain of ridiculously bad luck that never seem to stop and started actually back in march 2019. People will be depressed reading about it so I will spare everyone, but a few days ago I was actually suicidal so I had to do something about this curse, and the solution was to alteast control one part of this bad luck which is the stolen $40k from last summer.

It was very hard on me personally because I waited 2 years for waves after consistently predicting this parabolic price performance and spending alot of time and money here. But this loss of $70k is not becuse of poor TN performance it is mainly because of critical bad luck with ridiculously bad timing so bad that it cannot be random. and fomo etc, victim of crimes both on and off blockchain. There is also personal responsibility for lack of discipline/futures trading experience and spending too much money on gypsy ghetto kids. However I really did not think Binance was actually a criminal organization, but it is. So called selective scamming.

I sold Ethereum in december 2016 at $10 after buying at $7, 9 months earlier. Everyone of course remember what happened a few months later in 2017...This is my life for the past 16 years when it comes to investments so I quit in 2009 after the financial crisis and a few months later the market went into 10 year bull mode, longest bull market in history. Atleast I did find some remaining ETH on Bittrex a year later so it was a welcome surprise.

If you want to know about M2 there is info on website. I have written extensively on the subject on this account and another Marquise Museum account.

There will be M2 liquidity for investor to sell at x10 000 paper profit as both waves and TN generates weekly dividends on leased capital so I would control this sizeable stack and use weekly dividend as buyback liquidity. I only need 1 whale to implement this strategy. Retail customers will be onramped separately using other marketing and expansion methods but the core profitability such as x60 overnight on $1m does not need anyone else except main investor, M2 project and waves or TN, preferably both in combination due to synergies and risk mitigation.

Anyone who puts $1m in waves or TN without hedging might aswell go to casino. From this $1m I would allocate $20-$50k each in waves and TN and then assess how much more is needed to control TN market and raise cap from 0.0005 to 0.024-0.1 which in itself will generate vast paper profit.

For waves, the $20-$50k is to hedge parabolic continuation towards $400 but it can easily drop to 15 cents and that is why M2 hedge is a critical advancement compared to stand alone crypto investing.

Because M2 is convertible into hard assets which are demonstrated on website and recently entered commercialization after 4 years development. Compared to crypto which is unbacked currency.

Majority of this $1m seed funding will not be used as the normal investor would use it. Most of it will be used for partnerships on and off blockchain, and importantly nearly all of it will be reserved for asset production. In case of crypto implosion, investor gets his money back in M1 asset designed for generational store of value similarly to Andy Warhols x15 000 35 year gain 1960 > 1995.

I could probably generate overnight x300 on $200k with $800k in reserves, instead of x60 on $1m. It depends on what partnerships can be sealed and how M2 behaves with higher market visibility, it depends on waves and TN performance and level of selling pressure in TN.

35 year x15 000 growth on M1 asset should not be expected but the investor should save 10% of M2 collateral and convert it into asset because who knows. The collateral is bundled into the $1m deal, so investor gains exposure to Waves, TN, M2 and 24/7 resident development to expand both TN and M2. I forgot to mention that some of this money will be used to hire front end communicator to accelerate partnerships and demo projects. But it is a question of cost/benefit because a hire of this caliber is expensive, $100k year minimum. Generally I would say that blockchain does not require stellar communicators but it may be important for gallery and museum exhibitions to generate global visibility off chain.

The bridge between merchant and retail economy combined with blockchain is a key component in mainstream adoption. M2 is a tokenized asset with a particular configuration to become one in an ecosystem of tokenized assets which is the next natural step in blockchain evolution.

jerry0

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:52:06 PM

Did waves.exchange wallet make a change again in the layout/how you log in?

I haven't logged into my waves.exchange account in a long time.  When i used to log in, i had to type in my password when accessing the waves.exchange wallet.  Back then i used waves lite wallet and the waves wallet and then it was the waves.exchange.

Right now, i see option is log in by

Email
ledger
software - log in via seed, private key or keystore file (not recommended)

Since i never connected my waves wallet with my nano ledger s, i assume i can't do that now.  So i have to use either email or software right?  And software is my seed?  Which would you recommend?

Also, why does waves keep changing all these things?  Back then the waves lite was with the google chrome store... then it changed to Waves New Dex.... then the waves.exchange.

So what do you recommend to log in with it?  Email or seed?  I previously had to type in my seed a while back when i used the waves new dex and then the waves.exchange so i assume do that?  But that mean everytime after this, i need to type my waves seed every single time?  So there is no more accessing waves account by password?  I don't understand this.
jerry0

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:55:01 PM

Also once i access my account, do you all recommend connecting it with the nano ledger s?  So if you do that... is your waves in your waves.exchange wallet or is it in the nano ledger s?  Thing is i have btc and bch in the nano ledger s.... but i never moved my waves to the nano ledger s because a while back, there wasn't this option... then there was this option but it seemed complicated because you seem to have to use one with the other.

So if you use it with the nano ledger s... is your nano ledger s SEED where your waves are?  Or its still your waves SEED?

Thing is if you use it with the nano ledger s... its safer right because its in the nano ledger s?  Im confused because i thought someone said your waves seed is still needed.  So if thats the case, then how is it more safer having the waves in the nano ledger then?  Can someone explain this?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 03:20:58 PM

This old friend has a lot of potential for a long journey. We still didn't see a good movement of the Wave in this bull market. I am expecting a big pump soon before this bull market end.
is it happening now  Roll Eyes, the waves are on tha move , going up while others going down lets see where the ship strands
bodogb

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:34:35 PM
Merited by bct_ail (1), elma (1)

Also once i access my account, do you all recommend connecting it with the nano ledger s?  So if you do that... is your waves in your waves.exchange wallet or is it in the nano ledger s?  Thing is i have btc and bch in the nano ledger s.... but i never moved my waves to the nano ledger s because a while back, there wasn't this option... then there was this option but it seemed complicated because you seem to have to use one with the other.

So if you use it with the nano ledger s... is your nano ledger s SEED where your waves are?  Or its still your waves SEED?

Thing is if you use it with the nano ledger s... its safer right because its in the nano ledger s?  Im confused because i thought someone said your waves seed is still needed.  So if thats the case, then how is it more safer having the waves in the nano ledger then?  Can someone explain this?

Yes, it's definitely a good idea to use the Ledger, because it's a lot more secure.

To clear up some of the things here:
- Your Waves is on the blockchain, not in your wallet. To simplify it, it's a number on an account, for which you possess the private key to be able to spend it.
- When you work with an account which was generated by the Waves.Exchange app, then your private key is stored inside the application, which is not secure. Your seed (mnemonic words) is pretty much equivalent to your private key, whoever owns it owns your funds.
- When you store BTC, ETH, Waves or whatever on a Ledger then again your funds are technically not on the device, your private key is inside the device, which allows access to those funds. These keys can never leave the device, they are not visible by any means, this is the base of it's security. When you send coins to another account using a Ledger then it signs your transactions with the private key, without exposing it to the wallet software or anything on the outside.
- If your computer gets infected with malware then it can steal seed words or private keys copy-pasted trough the clipboard, and you'll lose your funds. This is not possible while using a Ledger.

When you connect the Ledger to Waves.Exchange it will generate a new wallet which is backed by the device, you can't connect it to an existing wallet due the above explained reasons. You will need to transfer your existing Waves to this new wallet, and from there your old seed won't be needed for anything.
jerry0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 05:09:39 AM

Yes, it's definitely a good idea to use the Ledger, because it's a lot more secure.

To clear up some of the things here:
- Your Waves is on the blockchain, not in your wallet. To simplify it, it's a number on an account, for which you possess the private key to be able to spend it.
- When you work with an account which was generated by the Waves.Exchange app, then your private key is stored inside the application, which is not secure. Your seed (mnemonic words) is pretty much equivalent to your private key, whoever owns it owns your funds.
- When you store BTC, ETH, Waves or whatever on a Ledger then again your funds are technically not on the device, your private key is inside the device, which allows access to those funds. These keys can never leave the device, they are not visible by any means, this is the base of it's security. When you send coins to another account using a Ledger then it signs your transactions with the private key, without exposing it to the wallet software or anything on the outside.
- If your computer gets infected with malware then it can steal seed words or private keys copy-pasted trough the clipboard, and you'll lose your funds. This is not possible while using a Ledger.

When you connect the Ledger to Waves.Exchange it will generate a new wallet which is backed by the device, you can't connect it to an existing wallet due the above explained reasons. You will need to transfer your existing Waves to this new wallet, and from there your old seed won't be needed for anything.

Well right now, i could still log in to the waves.exchange with my seed right?  The options are email, ledger or seed.  So you suggest ledger?  Thing is I have typed in my seed multiple times into the waves wallet... back when i had to use the new waves dex.... from the waves lite client... and then to the waves.exchange. 

hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 12:29:10 PM

Binance:

Is the Airdrop completed?

How to claim the NSBT?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 06:08:46 PM

This bums has been insolvent for more than two and a half months, after stole money from WUSD and WEUR holders,
and close the trading of this official fiat-tokens.

I think you deserve a valuable explanation and reparation.
But I see only moderations and censorship from their side.

So, I'm just planning to get multi-millions compensation from International Monetary Fund,
because "United Nations declaration of human rights" was been violated here.
Whoever is to blame for this will have to pay bitterly for it, and turn this money back to IMF,
by decision of an international court, after investigation.

[moderator's note: removed non-English content]

Hm... And what do I see here? Privimive and degenerative moderations to indulging scammers!
Well fuck this now.
Bitches, if you continue to fucking around, I'll carry that shit on the non-moderated resources,
in darkwebs - to mobilize there the anonymous killers.
Then, on this moderated toilet, just will aim the HOIC.

And now follows an official appeal, to the rat's gang of the thievish admins of this scam-platform:

Our money, turn back it, assholes. Goons, which are stealing, squalid.

And you're not tired yet, to do moderations of the trading, on this centralized toilet?
Now, I am could make posting, within five years, with proofs of your SCAM, scum morons.

Is this a DEX, filth of the dirty rat's? What the fuck do I see:
Notification of further services
Dear customers,

Hereby we'd like to inform you that estimated time for resuming our services is Autumn 2020. Current world state makes it nearly impossible to arrange anything due to coronavirus outbreak. In the meantime, we will put all our efforts to establish a new agreement with appropriate banks. Furthermore, to prevent speculations and additional withdrawal issues we've asked Waves.exchange to suspend trading options for cUSD and cEURO assets. The details of the resumption of services will be announced later. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We are sitting and trading ourselves, on the global market, and suddenly trading has closed,
the industry, energy, economy frozen,
and your shit-tokens are fastly became illiquid!

What the fuck is this? Damn, a dumb cheating, or goats-bitches expropriation?

Probably, this post will be deleted again, so all dissatisfied holders, you are - welcome here: https://2ch.hk/cc/res/438419.html#465997

P.S:
Maybe in the twitter need to impose shit?
Or in "Russian consumer supervision" need to send the proofs of SCAM?
Or, maybe in Pocкoмнaдзop?
We are also considering, as an option, "The United States Securities and Exchange Commission" (SEC).
Or maybe, will be better - to contact in International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)?
These authorities and law enforcement consider cryptocurrency a commodity,
and cryptocurrency falls under its competence. Just enough the suspicion of scam.
Well... I for now just decided to roll the domain-abuse. Just to let for you talk with domain registrar...
And then, just make tracert those few houndered nodes on raspberry, just to make direct pointing for mortar and missile calculations.

Where is the money of the people who put it in WUSD and WEUR?
Why, the fucking, you closed trading, and leave, on the people's balances, your illiquidily, fucking, shit-tokens?
Fucked? Even the last scum, very mingy, do not take from peoples the last money.
Who are you then?

P.S.: Due the multiple removal of this problem-post,
which is a fact, in fact, an withdrawal reqest from a real customer,
which is, this cocksuckers, are unable to fulfill for more than two months.
due the moderations in discord, and not resolving the problem with shit-tokens - more than two months,
and due the insolvency of this project, while info in this post is actual,
this post was been transferred to the global archive.
The link to the web-archive was added to my signature.
What the fuck are you stupid, rat's dicksuckers? Where are my money?!

If at least a couple more deletions of this post will follow, then due your theft, and moderations,
I'll just open the red-flag for this account, and this flag cann't be deleted in future.
You will be crap forever and ever, and this flag will be visible even to unregistered users, and even if you resolve this problem.

Where is my money, which are you stoled, at April 2020?!!
Even 2 migrants in USA with the minimum salary $7.5/hour, can easy
fulfill your duty to me, just for three months, and without any blowing in the dick,
but you are worse than bums, damn rats!!!
Money turn back my, here, right now, schmuck!

So have you applied to the Waves.Exchange support service?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 06:11:05 PM

Public interest in DeFi is growing, and so are volumes of decentralized trading. Meanwhile, gas fees on Ethereum-based exchanges have become exorbitant, prompting experts, including Inal Kardanov, to discuss what's going on.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 11:50:47 AM

The Waves DAO comes as a natural step in the Waves Association’s development, facilitating its efficient and transparent operation. Vladimir Zhuravlev explains what DAO is and why it's needed.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:48:08 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2021, 06:27:56 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

This bums has been insolvent for more than two and a half months, after stole money from WUSD and WEUR holders,
and close the trading of this official fiat-tokens.

I think you deserve a valuable explanation and reparation.
But I see only moderations and censorship from their side.

So, I'm just planning to get multi-millions compensation from International Monetary Fund,
because "United Nations declaration of human rights" was been violated here.
Whoever is to blame for this will have to pay bitterly for it, and turn this money back to IMF,
by decision of an international court, after investigation.

[moderator's note: removed non-English content]

Hm... And what do I see here? Privimive and degenerative moderations to indulging scammers!
Well fuck this now.
Bitches, if you continue to fucking around, I'll carry that shit on the non-moderated resources,
in darkwebs - to mobilize there the anonymous killers.
Then, on this moderated toilet, just will aim the HOIC.

And now follows an official appeal, to the rat's gang of the thievish admins of this scam-platform:

Our money, turn back it, assholes. Goons, which are stealing, squalid.

And you're not tired yet, to do moderations of the trading, on this centralized toilet?
Now, I am could make posting, within five years, with proofs of your SCAM, scum morons.

Is this a DEX, filth of the dirty rat's? What the fuck do I see:
Notification of further services
Dear customers,

Hereby we'd like to inform you that estimated time for resuming our services is Autumn 2020. Current world state makes it nearly impossible to arrange anything due to coronavirus outbreak. In the meantime, we will put all our efforts to establish a new agreement with appropriate banks. Furthermore, to prevent speculations and additional withdrawal issues we've asked Waves.exchange to suspend trading options for cUSD and cEURO assets. The details of the resumption of services will be announced later. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We are sitting and trading ourselves, on the global market, and suddenly trading has closed,
the industry, energy, economy frozen,
and your shit-tokens are fastly became illiquid!

What the fuck is this? Damn, a dumb cheating, or goats-bitches expropriation?

Probably, this post will be deleted again, so all dissatisfied holders, you are - welcome here: https://2ch.hk/cc/res/438419.html#465997

P.S:
Maybe in the twitter need to impose shit?
Or in "Russian consumer supervision" need to send the proofs of SCAM?
Or, maybe in Pocкoмнaдзop?
We are also considering, as an option, "The United States Securities and Exchange Commission" (SEC).
Or maybe, will be better - to contact in International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)?
These authorities and law enforcement consider cryptocurrency a commodity,
and cryptocurrency falls under its competence. Just enough the suspicion of scam.
Well... I for now just decided to roll the domain-abuse. Just to let for you talk with domain registrar...
And then, just make tracert those few houndered nodes on raspberry, just to make direct pointing for mortar and missile calculations.

Where is the money of the people who put it in WUSD and WEUR?
Why, the fucking, you closed trading, and leave, on the people's balances, your illiquidily, fucking, shit-tokens?
Fucked? Even the last scum, very mingy, do not take from peoples the last money.
Who are you then?

P.S.: Due the multiple removal of this problem-post,
which is a fact, in fact, an withdrawal reqest from a real customer,
which is, this cocksuckers, are unable to fulfill for more than two months.
due the moderations in discord, and not resolving the problem with shit-tokens - more than two months,
and due the insolvency of this project, while info in this post is actual,
this post was been transferred to the global archive.
The link to the web-archive was added to my signature.
What the fuck are you stupid, rat's dicksuckers? Where are my money?!

If at least a couple more deletions of this post will follow, then due your theft, and moderations,
I'll just open the red-flag for this account, and this flag cann't be deleted in future.
You will be crap forever and ever, and this flag will be visible even to unregistered users, and even if you resolve this problem.

Where is my money, which are you stoled, at April 2020?!!
Even 2 migrants in USA with the minimum salary $7.5/hour, can easy
fulfill your duty to me, just for three months, and without any blowing in the dick,
but you are worse than bums, damn rats!!!
Money turn back my, here, right now, schmuck!

So have you applied to the Waves.Exchange support service?
Yea, yea, of course applied, more than half-year ago,
and they just tell me in chat, the link on scam-shit-coinomat shit-site, and just ban then,
because this is a centralized scam-exchange, I know this.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: