Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of bitcoin at the end of 2018?  (Read 158 times)
REF Crypto (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

What do you think about the future of bitcoin at the end of 2018?

I hope that the bitcoin will cost $ 30k by the end of 2018. What's your opinion?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

I hope that the bitcoin will cost $ 30k by the end of 2018. What's your opinion?
Happy to always be optimistic and believe, in this world may happen and maybe it does not happen but it is not a failure and the market takes longer, I am not too sure at the end of this year to reach at a price of $ 30k, not too strong to pump up quickly , the new money coming in will be split with altcoin from so much and lots of useless investments, then the funding for Bitcoin is only a few percent, so it takes a long time for me, just predictions, we'll see.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

Different people have differing opinions about what the price of Bitcoin could be by the end of 2018. It’s always good to stay in the optimistic side, however. Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018. Ethereum, which I think just touched $500 or is getting close, could be triple where it is as well. However, it can also plummet down significantly as well, continuing the downward trend it currently has. This depends on the market and what the market believes to be true. Various influencers are predicting crazy price levels for bitcoin in 2018, but anything can happen in crypto world. Bitcoin was $1,000 in January 2017 but it went high up to $20,000 in December 2017. The key factor to look out for is the news surrounding a coin. You can tell a lot about how people will react after reading that news and use it to make calls on what you think the price will be soon after.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
davehopepe05

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

I do not expect bitcoin to cost $ 30k, which I believe will cost $ 30k by the end of 2018.  Grin Grin
leesoorany08

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

According to a Bitcoin investor, I slate to reach almost $ 25,000 by the end of 2018. I further thinks that it will rise to $ 125000 by 2022. These numbers are quite bullish. According to a report by Fundstrat Global Advisors, the recovery in Bitcoin will be pretty fierce as well. Also, most of the experts believe that by the month of July, there will be a complete recovery. After that, Bitcoin will again be able to head to newer highs as well. This is the reason why many investors think that it will be able to hit new highs consistently during the 2nd half of the year.
bettybuttun12

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

Bitcoin will recover sooner rather than later. I not too sure how high the value will go when the markets start to stabilize again. Reaching six-digit figures will prove to be virtually impossible at this stage. A more “modest” Bitcoin price of $25,000 by year’s end because I am is another famous Bitcoin. I prediction puts the Bitcoin price at $28,000 at some point throughout 2018.
randyhuges

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

Bitcoin is a cash of the current number one and also a currency at the blockchain field. I need the last year 2018 bitcoin will be greater than $ 30,000 and more than.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Different people have differing opinions about what the price of Bitcoin could be by the end of 2018. It’s always good to stay in the optimistic side, however. Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018. Ethereum, which I think just touched $500 or is getting close, could be triple where it is as well. However, it can also plummet down significantly as well, continuing the downward trend it currently has. This depends on the market and what the market believes to be true. Various influencers are predicting crazy price levels for bitcoin in 2018, but anything can happen in crypto world. Bitcoin was $1,000 in January 2017 but it went high up to $20,000 in December 2017. The key factor to look out for is the news surrounding a coin. You can tell a lot about how people will react after reading that news and use it to make calls on what you think the price will be soon after.
Yes different people have different analysis about bitcoin price. In very beginning of 2018 everyone was thinking that 2018 will be more good year for bitcoin than 2017, but up to now everything proved as wrong, but still I think that 6 months to go and anything can happen in next 6 months, so we can expect that in next 6 months bitcoin price will continue increasing and hopefully will cross the previous high price in which it was trading in 2017.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

I am very optimistic with 2018, I am very sure bitcoin will reach 50K at the end of december.
the end of 2018 is the beginning of the rise of bitcoin after falling asleep during the year 2017 yesterday.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Can we stop asking this the same question all over again? you can use the search box or lurk on this board to see the same questions.

If it will happen, we'll be the first to see it.

Just track the prices daily and see what are the good news that can impact the price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

We all hope it reaches ATH's again but there is no analysis capable of giving us accurate predictions for that period of time. We can only speculate a few days in advance and even then it's really hard to ever accurately predic the price and date. Best you can do is look at the market sentiment and important news (adoption, regulations, etc) So far this year we had pretty good and big news about adoption and regulations so it's not looking bad, however these could take more than a few months to impact the market.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

I see many news talking about the bitcoin price with different prediction and all about the bullish market. This is I think one of the reasons why the market is kept showing green list and I think there is a large group of buyers or investors supports bitcoin at the current level.

Since there is some good news about bitcoin the price will keep increasing and I think the bullish market is already started that is why the price is kept increasing while altcoins are not.

There is no guaranteed prediction if what will be the price of bitcoin by the end of this year. Since bitcoin is unpredictable and volatility we don't know what will be the price after the end of 2018, if you want to make a good profit with the volatility of bitcoin then always buy bitcoin on the bearish market then sell them slowly when bullish market started.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

We all have hopes, unfortunately it's just hope, a fools comfort.

Pricewise, if ETF gets approved it will probably do a new ATH and double the last one at least. If not then we probably won't see anything over 12k. Luckily there are lots of positive news about the ETF approval so we might do it this time.

So lets HOPE that it will be approved!
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

By the time bitcoins enter 2019 it will be higher than the price we see today but not at 30k.The maximum price I think Bitcoins can close the year 2018 with will be 15k to 18k.

BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

By the time bitcoins enter 2019 it will be higher than the price we see today but not at 30k.The maximum price I think Bitcoins can close the year 2018 with will be 15k to 18k.

This is a very reasonable prediction. I do agree with this, likely the end of 2018 we will be much closer to the last ATH. The end of 2019/2020 is when we will see a new ATH.

However, and ETF getting approved would drastically change this. If one is approved and goes live in 2018 than I am sure that we will see a higher ATH by the end of this year. Maybe around $25k like tom lee says.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Good to hear more optimistic about the price this year end of 2018. Possible price could go $15k up as to have more good news comes about crypto. I believe the future would be great for all users and I am still holding mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: