Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2asic.com not delivering  (Read 1114 times)
bitkoin000 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:14:18 PM

I've joined this forum so I can PM blacklilac to ask him why the orders I (and at least 1 other person) have placed haven't been sent out yet. The site is www.2asic.com, associated with www.asicminer.info and apparently a product company of www.blacklilacfinancial.com.

They claim to guarantee orders will be despatched in no more than 10 days (doesn't specify whether these are business days or not) and in any case, I placed my order on the 31st of August. I tried contacting someone via email on several occasions (no response) and by calling the number listed on their site (repeatedly) which always goes to voicemail.

There are several other troubling aspects to this, but I'd like to PM blacklilac first (as he regularly logs into this forum) to give him an opportunity to resolve the matter before I have to take things further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:55:09 PM

did you validate the contact data? like is it a real address, phone number and stuff before you ordered?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:16:34 PM

did you validate the contact data? like is it a real address, phone number and stuff before you ordered?

It's a mailbox, mail forwarder, virtual office, whatever you may call it.

Domain registration is hidden by a proxy registrar.

Phone number is hidden by an 888 vanity number.

OP is fucked.
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:32:51 PM

OP is fucked.

not the smartest con if you can pay with plastic cards... still never heard of them though..

rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:35:20 PM

where's it being shipped to?
they're based in canada, so its highly likely your shit is just stuck in customs.

edit: re-read OP, looks like they haven't even shipped. my bad.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 09:39:37 PM

Annnnd chrome blocks the site.  Dude, dafuq were you thinking?  If it's that site that just gave a bitcoin address and told you to email them your shipping address after payment,  It's a scam, people already reported that one. 
nomnomnom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:51:58 PM

I've joined this forum so I can PM blacklilac to ask him why the orders I (and at least 1 other person) have placed haven't been sent out yet. The site is www.2asic.com, associated with www.asicminer.info and apparently a product company of www.blacklilacfinancial.com.

They claim to guarantee orders will be despatched in no more than 10 days (doesn't specify whether these are business days or not) and in any case, I placed my order on the 31st of August. I tried contacting someone via email on several occasions (no response) and by calling the number listed on their site (repeatedly) which always goes to voicemail.

There are several other troubling aspects to this, but I'd like to PM blacklilac first (as he regularly logs into this forum) to give him an opportunity to resolve the matter before I have to take things further.

I am pretty sure blacklilac is legit and will sort it out, but ofc one never knows, here is his profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=70557

afaik he is ASICMiner shareholder and also had some ads running here for 2asic. Maybe he is drinking whisky in a bar somewhere, last month or
so was pretty rough on AM shareholders  Cry
bitkoin000 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 06:11:36 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 06:23:21 PM by bitkoin000

Thanks for the feedback, agreed wtf was I thinking. My (rl) friend said he knew someone who'd gotten the USB miner through a reseller and he then placed an order for 4 "Blades" from the site, so I naively took his word for it without doing due diligence and went in too.
I'm still (kind of) holding out it'll get sorted, for the reasons nomnomnom gave (incidentally I believe blacklilacs name is jordan lear). It doesn't make too much sense that he'd create a legit presence (shareholding etc) on the 1 hand and run a scam that could clearly be tied back to it on the other.

bitkoin000 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 06:18:51 PM

Annnnd chrome blocks the site.  Dude, dafuq were you thinking?  If it's that site that just gave a bitcoin address and told you to email them your shipping address after payment,  It's a scam, people already reported that one. 

It's not, they offer(ed) Paypal (so charge back if sales terms aren't fulfilled), credit card payment and BTC payment.
You're talking about something else, if not provide a link please.
Also I can access the site via Chrome.
bitciondad

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:52:07 AM

I got my usb block errupter from

http://asic-technologies.com
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 01:05:55 AM

I got my usb block errupter from

http://asic-technologies.com

Oh sorry, it was http://asic-technologies.com that was the confirmed scam.

Nobody buy there!  A user complained he lost a few BTC by buying there.
JordanL
Donator

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:44:04 AM

We lost one of our partners in the 2asic corporation, and some orders fell between the cracks. I accept full responsibility for any orders that haven't been delivered on time. Please contact me here or by email (2asic@blacklilacfinancial.com). I will refund your order immediately or get your ASICs shipped out tomorrow, with a 35% discount.

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience,  bitkoin000. I have sent you a PM, and I will make this up to you as soon as I hear back.
JordanL
Donator

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:46:57 AM

OP is fucked.

Actually we have two offices in the building, and anyone here is welcome to contact me and swing by to talk Bitcoins. A few members of the forum already have. Vancouver is a booming Bitcoin market, we love meeting other enthusiasts and entrepreneurs.

Our phone service is currently terrible, and will be vastly improved next week. If anyone wants to talk you can PM me and I'll send you my cell number.

bitkoin000 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:01:47 AM

I've been travelling, haven't had a chance to follow up on this.
I've PM'd you blacklilac and I'll update the thread once this is sorted.
bitkoin000 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 11:46:34 AM

Blacklilac never provided a refund (despite claiming he would and repeated requests), have started this thread under scam accusations;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321290.new#new
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 11:48:32 AM

is this another red flag?
bitkoin000 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:04:02 PM

is this another red flag?

It's the same undelivered/non refunded order I'd put through 2asic.com in August. I'm following up to point out that despite blacklilacs assurances (in this thread and separately via PM on a different occasion) nothing has been forthcoming and as a result I've created a thread about it under scam accusations.
hypnotoad

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:02:46 PM

8 weeks ago I bought 4 blade miners form 2asic.com (about 4000CAD worth), and have received nothing. No answer to emails or phone calls either. I see from the posts here that the owner of is user blacklilac, and im not the only one he has stolen from.

I thought they where a real company, as a friend does have some ASICMiner hardware (im not sure what blacklilac's connection is to that manufacturer), but i now see iv been caught by a scam.

Unfortunately i used BTC to pay, so there is no recourse to get my money back, hate to say it but should used Paypal or CC, not BTC to pay. Brutal lesson.

Has anyone dealt with this guy and actually got some product??
Klubknuckle

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:20:58 PM

8 weeks ago I bought 4 blade miners form 2asic.com (about 4000CAD worth), and have received nothing. No answer to emails or phone calls either. I see from the posts here that the owner of is user blacklilac, and im not the only one he has stolen from.

I thought they where a real company, as a friend does have some ASICMiner hardware (im not sure what blacklilac's connection is to that manufacturer), but i now see iv been caught by a scam.

Unfortunately i used BTC to pay, so there is no recourse to get my money back, hate to say it but should used Paypal or CC, not BTC to pay. Brutal lesson.

Looks like you are out of luck, they might be BFL's another company....

bitkoin000 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:20:26 AM

Looks like you are out of luck, they might be BFL's another company....

Blacklilac/2asic.com isn't associated with BFL and ironically my order with BFL has actually (finally) been despatched.

I don't believe 2asic.com was initially set up as a scam, but something went wrong internally with the business and blacklilac doesn't appear to be capable or inclined to deal with customers who have outstanding orders.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: