Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how long the bearish trend will last  (Read 625 times)
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

People weeks to months ago have said 15k was the bottom, 12k was the bottom, 9k was the bottom, 8k was the bottom, and now: 6.6k is the bottom. Is it too late to sell? No, not if it continues to go lower.

Bottom line: no one knows where the bottom is.

That's it. I think we all know crypto is so volatile that anything can happen. I'm not assuming a bottom until I see a confirmed trend reversal.

As for chartists, sometimes they're on, sometime they're not. But BTC doesn't give a fuck about TA. So we are all in the dark.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

We are at the bottom no.  Starting to see some large BUY orders making it jump to 7k and 7.2k last night.
Buy now or forever hold your peace.

And this is what you said a few months ago.

BTC is cheap right now!

So, don't listen to ClownSpider as his record is pretty poor

wow  strong memory

Cheesy
SuperAcaiBowl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

that's a questions that's hard to answer, and the few people that do know that, will not give that secret away.
Bitcoin could lose its #1 position to another altcoin in 2018, that's why investors, HODLers should always diversify!
And NEVER invest money, you can afford to lose!
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

thank u all for your answers    i learned some stuff from it  

hope that there were a thump up button  to  like some good comments

i think i will hold my btc  and  watch the market  to see any good news  to buy more    Grin   but  ofc not today as some of u said it may hit 5k  

Cheesy
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

There is no clarity to determine how long these bear market will continue, but one thing is certain, we will see a good rally by the end of this year as the regulation talks will be over by then and the countries will come up with a clear idea about what they are going to do with it, until then expect the market to be like this.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

The trend will continue until there is a reason to stop. At the moment I cannot see such a reason anywhere near, so it's likely to continue either until it runs out of steam, or until some positive news halts it. Since a lot of advertising surrounding crypto has been blocked, good news will be harder to come by as time moves forward.
That's absolutely right, the trend will continue because there is no good news, according to cryptocurrencies until now, but I believe that one day sooner a later bitcoin will gain more potential and the price will bounce back and reach first the 10k$ and then it will go for the 19k$ again. I hope this bad period will pass sooner. By the way, this is a very good opportunity for investors to buy a lot of bitcoins, because I am sure they will make a high profit when bitcoin increase again the 19k$ level.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

Nodbody can tell you exactly how long , the hope is that before the summer the market will go up. I won't sell now unless you absolutely have to , there is a reason you invested and that isn't to sell on a relatively low price.

Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 740

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u
We might have potentially hit rock bottom I'd say. I would advise you against selling any BTC currently, unless you are a trader who had bought at a lower price and want to get rid of them. I'd say/hope that next week will be better in terms of price levels but it will probably take months for a "full" recover.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u
why you do not have confidence in the future bitcoin will increase, why should sell if you feel better you survive and hold it for the future I am sure bitcoin will re-develop and experience price increases although I can not predict with certainty
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u
This year only for bitcoin or other crypto asset  hold.So don't sell any crypto with loss and wait for market grow up.Bitcoin is a totally different digital currency and nobody cannot control this and market depends on bitcoin .Last few weeks we get negative news one by one.so i think this year only for bitcoin or other crypto hold and hope bitcoin will be back soon

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

I think you should hold it for some time more. My suggestion to you till then have some research and analysis. You can get some better indicator to make the final decision. And price of bitcoin starts to go up.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

They say that a huge good news is coming from Russian on May so if that is true then we could be experiencing another month of this bearish market and if that news is not true, all we can do is wait and hope.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

We really can't tell for sure how long the bear market will last but I have a feeling it will last longer than any of us predicted or think that it will and we will just have to wait and see what happens.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

With a bearish trend it's not the best time to sell. As bitcoin is dropping close to the bottom of $6500, a bull change will soon have the price shoot up. So you better hodl and you'll be rewarded. With the bull trend the price could rise to 11K.

freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u
I think the decline will soon be over. It has been going on for nearly four months. The price of bitcoin has dropped from $20,000 to $6,800, and I don't think it will cost less than $6,000. Now we can't give up at last, or we will lose a lot.

If you wait you will just lose even more.

At some point you need to face reality that you have taken a gamble and lost. The only question is how much you are going to lose, because you will certainly face a loss if you bought at 20.000.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

thank u
It is really too difficult to understand until when will the btc bearish trend continue. Most of the people have been in a little trouble about this trend but only a few have been able to make money out in this trend using short selling and recoveries. But I think this is really not the bottom of the dip until now. This bearish trend will continue for sure for a pretty more time. Moreover if you see the double top.formation in the daily chart price will surely go until 4-5k $ before it begins with bull run.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

Its hard to say for how long it will continue to go down.But I think there is nothing to worry about. Everyone just need to be patient. Hopefully soon the price of Bitcoin will start going up.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

thank u
the market is very difficult to predict mate , since there are some causes emerge in the market. But don't lose hope 'cause it will never go dip , and perhaps 6k is the bottom now  and  for sure after this the growth rate will spike again . so just keep holding or create new strategy for upcoming trend to avoid huge loses with it.  
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

I know the price of bitcoin is in declining stage. But, it's fine as long as Bitcoin's nature is to fluctuate. The price may rise very low or very high. So, don't lose hope because the price will start its recovery soon, most probably at the end of May. So, have patience and let's hope for the best.
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Yes, but we don't know if that is ever gonna happen.

We all know that this is temporary, but we are not sure for how much time it will last! Anyway, i am pretty confident in that it will stop in a few months from now.

I know the price of bitcoin is in declining stage. But, it's fine as long as Bitcoin's nature is to fluctuate. The price may rise very low or very high. So, don't lose hope because the price will start its recovery soon, most probably at the end of May. So, have patience and let's hope for the best.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: