Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how long the bearish trend will last  (Read 625 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

Even I wish that the bearish trend should not lost longer already many people have lost trust in crypto and started panic selling but I am sure that we will see a change in the market condition sooner and again we will have bullish market.
Many people lost trust in crypto? If you put faith in the market alone, you are bound to get disappointed, because noobs mostly buy at near peak levels as they gain confidence in an increasing market only.

The only aspect of Bitcoin justifying people's trust, is the technological side, because these will never let you down. Problem with people here is that they are too focused on quick gains, which is the wrong way to follow.

I didn't get excited at the moment the price reached $20,000 because I just knew the price was going to tank hard again. I didn't get excited during the all time high, and didn't get disappointed during the recent bottom.

That's the result of avoiding getting too much attached to the price.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Even I wish that the bearish trend should not lost longer already many people have lost trust in crypto and started panic selling but I am sure that we will see a change in the market condition sooner and again we will have bullish market.
Many people lost trust in crypto? If you put faith in the market alone, you are bound to get disappointed, because noobs mostly buy at near peak levels as they gain confidence in an increasing market only.

The only aspect of Bitcoin justifying people's trust, is the technological side, because these will never let you down. Problem with people here is that they are too focused on quick gains, which is the wrong way to follow.

I didn't get excited at the moment the price reached $20,000 because I just knew the price was going to tank hard again. I didn't get excited during the all time high, and didn't get disappointed during the recent bottom.

That's the result of avoiding getting too much attached to the price.
yeah bro  my first mistake when i got to crypto was to buy like a fomo that trx token when it was at ath   and not just me but also lot of noobs followed binance fomo chat

and my 2nd mistake  is to hold    i should sell with the first wave xd then rebuy at dip  but  that time was nub  Grin  and rn   i cant do that cuz lot of stress  like what if price  fooled u and bounced up  so high xd 

Cheesy
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u

We are almost at the bottom now. From here BTC can for further move to 500 to 600$ Max down as it cannot go below 5800$. Then I think we will see the Bull run start for this year as its almost 100 days of bearish trend and this bearish trend can't last forever.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

The phase in which the market moves down is called the market bearish (downtrend). At the time of bearish market where most stock prices will usually decrease in that period. I do not think it will be long

The market should start to into bullish trend as most users are losing profit already. Yes many people already had the feeling of disappointment in this technology bt we should in strong hands not to sell at losing profit. So I believe we will see a bullish trend.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

Why should you sell now when the only thing to do now is to Buy? Bitcoin is at the bottom now and I believe it will be selling at lose when you sell now because I believe the current price is the lowest of the year. We should buy now and hold until thing recover. If we should look at what happened last year then we would know that price is going to recover soonest.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

Why should you sell now when the only thing to do now is to Buy? Bitcoin is at the bottom now and I believe it will be selling at lose when you sell now because I believe the current price is the lowest of the year. We should buy now and hold until thing recover. If we should look at what happened last year then we would know that price is going to recover soonest.

Each and every year bitcoin would face this issue. This pump and dump are common in the cryptocurrency world. So there is no need to worry about the current situation. This will come to normal again. The price of bitcoin will reach high in upcoming days. For many people this is a great chance to buy bitcoin at present. Because the price of bitcoin is very low. This time is very opt to invest in bitcoin. Hold the coin for long term surely you will get more profit.

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

I am not sure that the price will recover very quickly. In General, it seems to me that large speculative capital has now come to the world of cryptocurrencies. They can make periods of price drops much longer. They have a lot of money and opportunities to manipulate the price. This can reduce the level of decentralization of trading.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

No one know about this situation will end, the people who lose their money is not just you. I just thinking if this situation will end in june 2018 because google will announch about ban cryptocurrency and maybe the other reason.

Is depend on you, when you buy bitcoin? If you thinking and intend to sell your bitcoin now and you can't lose if you sell now, you can sell now. But my suggestion is don't sell, hold for one month again and you can see the price if was one month
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

how long  btc will keep bleeding ?  and  is it to late to sell ?  are we in the bottom of the dip ?

thank u
Well, some how difficult for one to tell when the dip will last because the fluctuation is determine by the forces of demand and supply. But as more people continue to place buy other and more adoption into the crypto world will all encourage an upward trend. 
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

thank u
Well, some how difficult for one to tell when the dip will last because the fluctuation is determine by the forces of demand and supply. But as more people continue to place buy other and more adoption into the crypto world will all encourage an upward trend. 
Of course, if some people retain their Trust in the Crypto currency, then the current market situation has a very good effect on the investment climate. I think that every investor dreams of buying quality goods, that is, coins, at fairly low prices.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

The market was still bleeding even though the quarter was almost over. Previously, I predicted that this year will experience the same trend as in previous, which after Q1 then the market will return to green area. But, it seems that my prediction could be wrong because the price is still at bottom and there has not been a bounce back strong signal that could be a rally.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

I am not sure that the price will recover very quickly. In General, it seems to me that large speculative capital has now come to the world of cryptocurrencies. They can make periods of price drops much longer. They have a lot of money and opportunities to manipulate the price. This can reduce the level of decentralization of trading.
Many of us in this cryotocurrency world doesn't have that assurance, but as I've seen the price right now it slowly gaining its momentum. That signs really proved good and stabilized price, and all we should do is always stay calm. Don't be easily destructed by fuds and fake news because it doesn't help us to gain positiveness. Worst is it may gives us stressful days, and some people may end up panic selling despite of hodling. Trust bitcoin as always and everything will be fine and this bearish market will last for more few days, which doesn't take so long.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

The price started to go up during last march, so your theory was not good at all, because we are still below it (obviously that on last march the price was over $1600)

IMO, the price will remain like this until may
The market was still bleeding even though the quarter was almost over. Previously, I predicted that this year will experience the same trend as in previous, which after Q1 then the market will return to green area. But, it seems that my prediction could be wrong because the price is still at bottom and there has not been a bounce back strong signal that could be a rally.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

thank u
You don't need to panic if you believe to your self and bitcoin you don't need to be worried we are not yet in dip because as you can see bitcoin is not to low. Selling your coin now is not ok unless you can get a big profit even market is bleeding.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

Why should you sell now when the only thing to do now is to Buy? Bitcoin is at the bottom now and I believe it will be selling at lose when you sell now because I believe the current price is the lowest of the year.
You say that Bitcoin hit the bottom here - but we don't know that for sure, the bottom might get even lower, maybe we will see sub $5k price?
There is no way of telling if we won't hear any more FUD and negative news in near future.
We should buy now and hold until thing recover. If we should look at what happened last year then we would know that price is going to recover soonest.
There is no way of telling what will happen - people who will be bombarded by lies about how BTC is bad will eventually believe in the big fat lie.
That will prevent Bitcoin from ever reaching 'the moon'.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

I read somewhere that bearish trends come and go in like about 60-90 days. But its looks like we are in for longer than that so I'm assuming that anyone we will see that market will get some semblance of at least a good rally to renewed interest of most investors who opted to get out early when the bearish trend started to blanket the ecosystem.

But I will remain bullish about bitcoin because I'm here for the long haul, so it ever their bearish trend continues, then I will continue to purchase whenever I can and continue to accumulate, if we see it getting to 5 digits again, the better because I'm been holding bitcoins for as long as I can. So you need to be smart here, learn how to hold and how long you gonna hold and what is the perfect time to get in.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

I read somewhere that bearish trends come and go in like about 60-90 days. But its looks like we are in for longer than that so I'm assuming that anyone we will see that market will get some semblance of at least a good rally to renewed interest of most investors who opted to get out early when the bearish trend started to blanket the ecosystem.

But I will remain bullish about bitcoin because I'm here for the long haul, so it ever their bearish trend continues, then I will continue to purchase whenever I can and continue to accumulate, if we see it getting to 5 digits again, the better because I'm been holding bitcoins for as long as I can. So you need to be smart here, learn how to hold and how long you gonna hold and what is the perfect time to get in.

you are one of those lucky who joined early   congrats for that bro   after thinking  for some times and also  i have the delta  app in my mobile with lot of new alt coins  and it actually spam all the day with notification about a coin got +10 % profit and another lost with 60 %  then after 1h  it  win +80 %    and just watching all those token going up and down and showing me wrong every time i try to guess the price or to predict it  make me  believe that crypto is unpredictable in lot of times  and   whatever decision i will make in the future i will not regret it lmao  cuz  no one really know   its like  gambling  our money

Cheesy
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

We could'nt gives an accurate answer as how long this bearish trend will last. I think we're near on the bullish trend and be patient should holds until these days. We have waited already this for long now as to experienced the moment of bullish trend.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

thank u

The current correction is extending for more than 100 days which is really disappointing. As per last year's data, we expect the value should start booming up this month. We should soon see a quick recovery from $6500 to minimum $9K this month. Investors who have invested might be waiting for such a quick recovery to see the value back on track.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

thank u

The market has fallen so much in the last quarter, that it is evident that the potential for falling has drastically decreased since its current value is only 35% of its ATH. Therefore at this time it could be expected that bears begin to lose strength because at these low prices the desire to sell is discouraged.

In a consolidated market, it would be expected that before resuming an upward trend the price will keep oscillating in narrow ranges for a prolonged time, and this may be the probable scenario of bitcoin for the coming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: