Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop]The First ETF-like Index Cryptocurrency Exchange BBX.COM Airdrop  (Read 925 times)
deppcyan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

changing is always a main topic on the earth.
BBX

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

We’ve heard — probably too much — about how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin shift financial power away from governments and big banks to individuals. Blockchain technology is also democratizing artificial intelligence (AI). Businesses of any size will soon be able to offer the sort of personalized recommendations that are currently the province of giant retailers like Amazon.
A train toward ETF-like Index cryptocurrency trading launches, come and take a seet.
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

Principles - Ray Dalio Intelligent Investor - Ben Graham Barbarians at the gate - Helyar The Lords of Finance - Ahamed
suggestions of books that you really found interesting and maybe helped you look at cryptomarket/finance/economy in a different way.
deppcyan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

oh ...I think I'm not able to understand those books, study is really hard
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

Worldwide, small business are struggling to grow. In the U.S. alone 50% of companies fail in their first 5 years. The key challenge is cash flow. Balehu’s research and early traction has proven that the solution to this challenge is to create a growth engine made specifically for small businesses. Leveraging proof of stake its protocol can validate transactions on consumer mobile devices. Additional software tools that provide marketing and sales capabilities designed for small business use cases will also be available powered by the protocol.
It's still a long journey to make it available for investments in cryptocurrency, hope we can contribute something to make it happen.
deppcyan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

When it's able to pay tax in crypto currency...it will be the time for companies to get investment in crpyto currency.
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Our team has a wealth of experience in creating security systems, offline cold storage to protect your assets. Online decentralized smart contract allow users top up or withdraw assets safely, eliminating potential internal and external risk.

so everyone can try a little crazy invest,  what if it makes it.
good if your team has a lot of experience, so hope if someone or I make a crazy investment will succeed.
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

cryptocurrency exchange launching activity running .come and join us
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

It is important to understand not only what is happening domestically, but also to strive to keep up to date on the international scene.

G20 members want to talk global cryptocurrency policy and regulation. Although several of the G20 member states have tried to deal with cryptocurrency regulation (with varying levels of success) at the local level, the G20 recognizes that cryptocurrency regulation is a global issue. Accordingly, the G20 is now taking baby steps toward formulating a global strategy for cryptocurrencies. The G20 has set a firm July deadline for recommendations from its members on what data is needed to approach a framework of regulation for cryptocurrency on a global basis.

Will the govenments finally take control of the digital currency world?
I say NO!
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Simply put, many more men are buying crypto than women. The combined market capitalization of all the currencies appears to exceed 300 billion dollars. And due to their greater participation in this extremely volatile and thus highly risky realm, men will likely wind up squandering hundreds of billions of dollars more than women—or else, perhaps, enjoying hundreds of billions in additional wealth.

How I we find girls in digital world,maybe it's because of human's nature, men have much more insterests in digital world than women.
deppcyan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

It's too hard for women to trust things with so big risk.
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Washington is grappling with how to govern cryptocurrencies, with many lawmakers struggling to understand against a steep learning curve how bitcoin and its brethren even work.
to be honest, I thinck it's a joke
Kirata

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

Nice idea, hope you're gonna be successfull with this project
Sevillegos

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Joined airdrop
I am praying for the project to proceed

I have not registered for MEW, but when can I withdraw it?
Wilsonthebitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

I've joined the airdrop..I have alot of confidence in this project..
deppcyan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

more and more people are comming Grin
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

Joined airdrop
I am praying for the project to proceed

I have not registered for MEW, but when can I withdraw it?

BBX Exchange will launch soon in future,  you can withdraw it at that time.
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

BBX.COM Airdrop  Activity is still running, don't be late, you still have a chance
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

Fewer Than 10 Percent Of Americans Invest In Crypto.
A new study has discovered that when it comes to crypto, Americans just aren’t buying it.
In fact, of 2,001 American adults surveyed by Finder, only 7.95 percent have purchased a cryptocurrency.
But It's already a big number, how many Americans holds stock? when stock just raised?
It's a new trend
BBX

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Major cryptocurrencies took another leg lower overnight as the persistent selling persisted, pushing most to multimonth lows
Bitcoin slumps below $7,000, nearing 2018 low.
is it a chance or a trap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: