Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a mining operation  (Read 199 times)
dj_wldwst (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:15 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 07:19:28 PM by dj_wldwst

Hi all,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

A lot of the things that you say here sounds akward and strange.
If you are a well known crypto hosting (?) company, why don't disclosure your name?
There is no reason for a big company to start a new service (leasing mining or cloud mining is not new though) by making a Thread using a newbie account or to search for investors/partners without info at all and asking e-mails from possible interest parties/individuals.
I heard (and read) about BlockBox from Bitfury but i don't think that you are anywhere near this project or the caliber of Bitfury as a company.

If you can answer our questions, start right now and share with us as much details as possible about your project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Investing in this is really promising. Could you perhaps back up your claim like your linkedin profile and other things to consider that your operation is a legit one.

We all know that mining is really a daunting task, it is a stupid thing to ask but how could you provide if something didn't play along with the plans?
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

If you are a well known crypto hosting (?) company, why don't disclosure your name?
There is no reason for a big company to start a new service (leasing mining or cloud mining is not new though) by making a Thread using a newbie account or to search for investors/partners without info at all and asking e-mails from possible interest parties/individuals.
I heard (and read) about BlockBox from Bitfury but i don't think that you are anywhere near this project or the caliber of Bitfury as a company.

If you can answer our questions, start right now and share with us as much details as possible about your project.
Same questions on here if they are really a legitimate company then disclosing their company name wont really be an issue at all and theres no need to hide it to the public because the more visible it is the more credibility would be seen which is good for possible investors if they would see transparency into the company then trust and confidence would be built up.These kind of threads where newbies do claim about investment opportunities will really put us on doubts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dj_wldwst (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

Thanks for the feedback. I pretty much expected a first comment like this one with the amount of scams. As I mentioned in my post though, this has not been officially launched yet. We are still finalizing the website for this mining service etc so I don't want to blast that publicly but rather just start by making a post here on my personal profile in case someone wants to start a discussion on it as even though the marketing stuff is not quite ready, the legal part has been completed so we can start selling the service. With a new facility coming online in the next couple of weeks, any headstart of leads would be great.

If I choose to make a "company" account on here to announce the service then it would always be a newbie account anyway so I thought using mine which at least has a few posts would have slightly more credibility at this point Smiley

Like I said in my post, if you really are interested, drop me a PM with your email and I'll give you all the details. Your due diligence will come through so you definitely don't have to worry about wasting your time with me.

I hope that makes sense, not quite ready to throw out our name quite yet but this is 100% real.
dj_wldwst (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

Again, if you're actually interested in our product, please let me know and I can explain. Depends how you look at it but in our field we're absolutely in the caliber of Bitfury. I'm just not ready to put our name out there in relation to this product yet.

The reason I ask for emails is just to show I'm using our proper company email for communications as an initial method of vetting that this is real. I can send you my email, LinkedIn etc without you providing your email if you prefer, that's not an issue for me.
dj_wldwst (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

Investing in this is really promising. Could you perhaps back up your claim like your linkedin profile and other things to consider that your operation is a legit one.
Sure I'll provide all details in private, just not quite ready to put it on here yet.

We all know that mining is really a daunting task, it is a stupid thing to ask but how could you provide if something didn't play along with the plans?

I don't quite understand this part, what do you mean how could we provide if something didn't play along with the plans? If you're asking about our ability to manage mining operations I believe you will have confidence in our abilities once I've provided you with the information about who we are and how we are setting this product up.
dj_wldwst (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

Same questions on here if they are really a legitimate company then disclosing their company name wont really be an issue at all and theres no need to hide it to the public because the more visible it is the more credibility would be seen which is good for possible investors if they would see transparency into the company then trust and confidence would be built up.These kind of threads where newbies do claim about investment opportunities will really put us on doubts.

True, not much I can do at the moment apart from providing you all these details in private. I'd say it will take you less than 30 minutes to see that I am 100% real and that this offer is real. I have a real LinkedIn profile, my name is listed on our website and the company name is actually one of the few companies that have a history of established trust in the crypto business.

Hope that helps a bit, if you're interested just drop me a message and I'll be able to reply later tonight.
dj_wldwst (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

I've actually sent my details to all 3 of you guys since I see you all seem to have established profiles on here. I'm sure you will find this info adequate to see that I am a real person and not afraid to show who I am at all.

Will be offline for a few hours but will check back in this evening to answer any further questions if you want.
Wxrhino

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

Newbie question. Why BTC and how are you going to compete with all other well established mining company's out there?
dj_wldwst (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

Newbie question. Why BTC and how are you going to compete with all other well established mining company's out there?

At the moment our facilities are optimized for ASIC miners so that is our preferred choice. We believe strongly in BTC but it could also be an option to aim for other algorithms like Scrypt. How we will compete is simple, this is fully hardware backed as opposed to the more common cloud mining setup.
I know Bitfury have been offering a similar investment opportunity with the BlockBox but there the minimum investment is a much higher amount so our product is attainable for smaller investors.
dj_wldwst (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

FYI we still have some units in stock and will begin selling into the early may batch soon. Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: