Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be millionaire by 2025  (Read 2006 times)
Chris_Costales

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

This can be true if we take into account the fact that virtual currencies are the future of economics. First, if virtual currencies keep growing, many millionaires will appear very soon. I believe it is a good idea to keep some bitcoins. A great investment is not necessarily the one that everybody knows. In this case, bitcoin is very popular but it does not mean that it is reliable. People are afraid to invest. It has nothing to do with virtual money by the way. They just do not like investing. They are not used to it. To sum up, I agree with you. Anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be a millionaire by 2025. In some years, we can check this fact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

Good afternoon, this post will express some of my personal views and of other people more qualified, and I will add some news that backup my view  Grin Grin

As of this moment, according to coinmarketcap.com, bitcoin is valued at 6900$ (around 66% devaluation from the 20,000$ peak) and Ethereum 380$. Worst estimates place it around 6,000$ in the next days/weeks. The markets in Japan are watching closely the BTC price and buying up at the lows as Bitcoin is quite useful in the country.

As Abra CEO Bill Barhydt stated “I talk to hedge funds, high net worth individuals, even commodity speculators. They look at the volatility in the crypto markets and they see it as a huge opportunity. Once that happens, all hell will break loose.” He said that these spikes were fueled by asian markets and we are yet to see western money enter this market (which may happen any moment). Many CEO's from western companies have announced only positive news for blockchain: Twitter CEO said Bitcoin can be the future currency, R3 Consortium has only released good news regarding their tests, Ripple had a crazy year so far as far as partnerships announced, Intel filed a patent for a device that improves cost/eficient of bitcoin mining by 35% (int for a future mining device in the coming months to rival the existing ones?), NVIDIA CEO too said that "(...) blockchain is here to stay."

With Bitcoin leading the pack (even though Ethereum is running to overtake it maybe this year), the cryptomarket is expected, not only to rise, but to reach new records and beat new milestones in value. And with all the news mentioned above, this scenario becomes a little more realistic in the long term (that's why you hodl right?).

The next thing we need to look out aswell is the altcoin market. The next Google may already have had their ICO and we don't have our buy in (I'm going to provide a list of projects that I believe will succeed) because, unfortunately, western companies have banned ICO advertisement (Google, Facebook and Twitter). But if there's a will, there's a way. I suggest using https://desearch.com or even https://duckduckgo.com - alternative search engines to Google - to help with the research (beware of scams, please).

Why is it important to move your money between the different tokens?

Some people have noticed that money usually flows from bitcoin and the main currencies to the altcoin market, after great bitcoin valorizations. This is where the opportunity for us, investors, presents itself to be capitalized on. A good hodler that buys in the cryptomarket now and takes advantage of these fluctuations should easily become very wealthy in the course of 7 years, admitting that the cryptomarket won't crash for some crazy reason (which should be very hard at this point).

Best kind of projects?

Edward Snowden, when inquired about cryptos, answered that "(...) the most interesting are the security tokens like Zcash." Personally, there are 2 kinds of way to look at a project: it's either good, because it is the first of it's kind and therefore the price could go up accordingly with that factor and some money can be made in such window, or it's either great, and has long term prospects as it will provide some service that will be powered by blockchain, and has a great team (which is usually listed on the project website) that will guide the project the way possible. Even though agreeing with Snowden as to the best projects are about security, not to mention that blockchain was created out of the cypherpunk movement, I can't overlook the fact that blockchain can revolutionize nearly all sectors of the service industry, and, therefore, influencing both primary and secondary sectors aswell, bringing reduced costs to our lives.

My List

NagaCoin ~ 0.49$
RequestNetwork ~ 0.16$
Polymath ~0.30$
Ardor ~ 0.22$
COSS Coin ~ 0.18$
Bancor ~ 2.17$
SingularityNet ~ 0.11$
SWFTC ~ 0.008$
Blackmoon ~ 0.55$
Sirin Labs ~ 0.23$
Hicky (ICO completed recently, still not listed)

NOTE I:I highlighted my favourite ones for either long term reasons or because pays dividends
NOTE II:I did not provide the necessary links for the content I reported here but for anyone interested, a quick search will answer all questions

Good luck out there  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I do not believe that, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and despite the sharp increase over time, bitcoin prices are still are in the bearish trend in the long term. Since a wire is a bottomless market, we can never know when bitcoin prices will recover, so I believe that at this point you should only trade short-term trading on long-term investments. bitcoin.

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

I have been hearing this ETH/altcoin crap will take over BTC for a while now. Aint gonna happen in short term. BTC is still the leader of the pack with the most proven technology and with new innovations coming (lightning network etc.). The founder of ETH doesn't show a lot of vision from my pov; he even questioned the future of ETH.

I don't have issues with those who think ethereum will surpass bitcoin but what I want to comment is that maybe they mean in terms of market capitalization which may take years of adoption. We all know that bitcoin is the most trust crypto in the world of cryptocurrency and even the hodler of ethereum always wished they changed their tokens to a more secured and trusted coin, bitcoin.

As more people come to learn about crypto, bitcoin value will keep increasing as the first crypto they'll buy is btc and then later, learn about the others.
meerkatoken
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

I have been hearing this ETH/altcoin crap will take over BTC for a while now. Aint gonna happen in short term. BTC is still the leader of the pack with the most proven technology and with new innovations coming (lightning network etc.). The founder of ETH doesn't show a lot of vision from my pov; he even questioned the future of ETH.

I don't have issues with those who think ethereum will surpass bitcoin but what I want to comment is that maybe they mean in terms of market capitalization which may take years of adoption. We all know that bitcoin is the most trust crypto in the world of cryptocurrency and even the hodler of ethereum always wished they changed their tokens to a more secured and trusted coin, bitcoin.

As more people come to learn about crypto, bitcoin value will keep increasing as the first crypto they'll buy is btc and then later, learn about the others.

The problem is that much of ETHs value is related to ICOs and any erc20 tokens.
Dont get me wrong the project I work on is also erc20 based, however looking through many project you will see that so many are direct competitors of each other. We knoe most of these project will either totally fail or can hardly keep their development promises. We dont need thousands of different platforms for everything. But now we try to utilize the blockchain for nerely everything. While we know that on many occasions blockchain is not necessary and a simple sql is much more effective.

Bottom line is I think over time many ETH projects will fail leading to a constant ETH sale on the long run. It will remain the second coin but it wont be able to overcome BTC. Thats just not gonna happen.

ETH value relies on BTC value as much as any other crypto.  Cool
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

If you invest during that course will make you become rich. Because I think also that bitcoin in that year will explode the price even going to numbers that we never thought.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

Bitcoin is currently at $6380. And its true, anyone who invest in the coin now will be a millionaire in the coming years. Bitcoin being the pioneer of cryptocutrencies, has a lot of potential and can cross the $15000 mark by the end of 2018. This comprises of nearly 300% profit gains in one's investment. The coin being decentralised, has brought forward the idea of a digital, cashless society and hence is considered as a brand name for thr cryptos.
Maybe this is really a chance for those who have the patience to wait for good results in the future. And at this price seems stable so buy more and wait for a little bit of capital. To maintain a good hold on your pocketbook will be more secure.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

Bitcoin is sure a currency to follow,and the price will definitely surpass it present value, thou have not read details write up that can assure the amount Bitcoin will get to in 2025. The future is brigth for Bitcoin.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

Honestly , I am totally agree with what you wrote OP, I saw in this period many people are afraid because of this continuous crisis on that market, and some of them sold their budget of money, because unfortunately, they expect that the era of cryptocurrency  will destroy and end soon, and this is wrong belief.
On the other hand, I guess that this is the appropriate period in order to HOLD and collect a large porportion of Bitcoin, now their current price 6K usd , when you buy now some BTC , then you will get a big profit in a long term.
Take the risk and then you will get more than expect. 
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:16:24 AM

investing $5000 and expected it can be millions in 2025 without understanding the fundamental make us trapped.although its predicted bitcoin price will be more than 50k but need to now reason behind on it.for example halving in 2020.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

Good afternoon, this post will express some of my personal views and of other people more qualified, and I will add some news that backup my view  Grin Grin

As of this moment, according to coinmarketcap.com, bitcoin is valued at 6900$ (around 66% devaluation from the 20,000$ peak) and Ethereum 380$. Worst estimates place it around 6,000$ in the next days/weeks. The markets in Japan are watching closely the BTC price and buying up at the lows as Bitcoin is quite useful in the country.

As Abra CEO Bill Barhydt stated “I talk to hedge funds, high net worth individuals, even commodity speculators. They look at the volatility in the crypto markets and they see it as a huge opportunity. Once that happens, all hell will break loose.” He said that these spikes were fueled by asian markets and we are yet to see western money enter this market (which may happen any moment). Many CEO's from western companies have announced only positive news for blockchain: Twitter CEO said Bitcoin can be the future currency, R3 Consortium has only released good news regarding their tests, Ripple had a crazy year so far as far as partnerships announced, Intel filed a patent for a device that improves cost/eficient of bitcoin mining by 35% (int for a future mining device in the coming months to rival the existing ones?), NVIDIA CEO too said that "(...) blockchain is here to stay."

With Bitcoin leading the pack (even though Ethereum is running to overtake it maybe this year), the cryptomarket is expected, not only to rise, but to reach new records and beat new milestones in value. And with all the news mentioned above, this scenario becomes a little more realistic in the long term (that's why you hodl right?).

The next thing we need to look out aswell is the altcoin market. The next Google may already have had their ICO and we don't have our buy in (I'm going to provide a list of projects that I believe will succeed) because, unfortunately, western companies have banned ICO advertisement (Google, Facebook and Twitter). But if there's a will, there's a way. I suggest using https://desearch.com or even https://duckduckgo.com - alternative search engines to Google - to help with the research (beware of scams, please).

Some people have noticed that money usually flows from bitcoin and the main currencies to the altcoin market, after great bitcoin valorizations. This is where the opportunity for us, investors, presents itself to be capitalized on. A good hodler that buys in the cryptomarket now and takes advantage of these fluctuations should easily become very wealthy in the course of 7 years, admitting that the cryptomarket won't crash for some crazy reason (which should be very hard at this point).

Best kind of projects?

Edward Snowden, when inquired about cryptos, answered that "(...) the most interesting are the security tokens like Zcash." Personally, there are 2 kinds of way to look at a project: it's either good, because it is the first of it's kind and therefore the price could go up accordingly with that factor and some money can be made in such window, or it's either great, and has long term prospects as it will provide some service that will be powered by blockchain, and has a great team (which is usually listed on the project website) that will guide the project the way possible. Even though agreeing with Snowden as to the best projects are about security, not to mention that blockchain was created out of the cypherpunk movement, I can't overlook the fact that blockchain can revolutionize nearly all sectors of the service industry, and, therefore, influencing both primary and secondary sectors aswell, bringing reduced costs to our lives.

My List

NagaCoin ~ 0.49$
RequestNetwork ~ 0.16$
Polymath ~0.30$
Ardor ~ 0.22$
COSS Coin ~ 0.18$
Bancor ~ 2.17$
SingularityNet ~ 0.11$
SWFTC ~ 0.008$
Blackmoon ~ 0.55$
Sirin Labs ~ 0.23$

NOTE I:I highlighted my favourite ones for either long term reasons or because pays dividends
NOTE II:I did not provide the necessary links for the content I reported here but for anyone interested, a quick search will answer all questions

It is a lot of money that you are talking about and it js a long time waiting you will put in that thing so if ever that you have a lot of money and $5000 is just a small thing for you then it is easy for you to hpld that long but if that $5000 means a lot to you of course whenever the bitcoins falls and the value of you money get powered you will panic and you might sell it. It is hard to be consistent in this game if you needed that money.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

Im completly agree with edward snowden, invest your money on a good long term project and you will be okay and going to be rich in 4-5 years. I do think i will invest half of my money on NEM.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
lavara

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

It is very difficult to determine what the value of a coin (for example bitcoin) will be in a year, two three ... The market of crypto currencies attracts investors and players that he himself and few can directly control him - news plays a little role, as well as massive manipulations by separate groups large investors, but this is not essential. The point is that this is a new phenomenon and has not yet been fully explored. Of course, every investor dreams that bitcoin will cost 50 to 100 yew. $ Time will tell

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

Best kind of projects?

My List

NagaCoin ~ 0.49$
RequestNetwork ~ 0.16$
Polymath ~0.30$
Ardor ~ 0.22$
COSS Coin ~ 0.18$
Bancor ~ 2.17$
SingularityNet ~ 0.11$
SWFTC ~ 0.008$
Blackmoon ~ 0.55$
Sirin Labs ~ 0.23$

I was about saying that this post was so stupid then I thought about it, Bitcoin is all about risk, but don’t count your eggs before they hatch, you can’t tell the future and you don’t even know what will happen in 2025, nobody knows that. What if Bitcoin ends in that year, then it all ends up that you were fighting for nothing for more than five years.

You’re judging this based on the situation we have seen for past decade when Bitcoin was launched, what if it’s not going to be that way this time around? 🤔Well, like I just said – Bitcoin is all about risk.
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

Its simply because of the halving process that will push the prices of crypto currencies into greater heights as we can see now almost all of the industries are upgrading their equipment and apparatuses into modern ways from traditional to digital soon it will use wireless connections like blockchain that will connect their assets and records to function faster and more efficient.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

Logically speaking, if bitcoin will really boom again in the next decade, then it's exactly the same equation the very moment bitcoin was launched last 2009. Until almost a decade, it hit 20,000$ mark making those who invest in bitcoin at <1$ price already multi dollar millionaires unexpectedly.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:38:28 AM

For many peoples, cryptocurrency is good long term investment. Cryptocurrency market cap value right now very low and i am believe market cap will increasing when people have knowledge in cryptocurrency. So, i think this is the best time to invest on cryptocurrency
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

Well upon searching those coins in your list,seems like they goes down together with all altcoins so theres another hope for about almost 7 years for the growth huh?

It was a great post but i am looking for the reason and explanation on how would it be a high increase of profit that will bring us to be a millionaire..or maybe you are not yet finish about this one and may update sooner?
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

This theory will fall flat for this reason :

The most popular Alt coins are directly being traded on exchanges and converted to fiat. As soon as a Alt coin generate enough transactions to become profitable, the big exchanges also pull them in and you can directly convert back and forth between that Alt coin and Fiat. You do not have to trade via BTC to Fiat and back, anymore.

A lot of the coins mentioned like Ethereum and Ripple are already being traded directly, so they do not influence the Bitcoin price. Ripple and other GovCoins are taking some of Bitcoin's market share and that would cause a decline in the demand and also the price.  Roll Eyes

But things seems like move in different directions,because instead of bitcoin losses it's momentum in market capitalization because you've said that altcoins dont need to use bitcoin as third party to be converted to fiats.this coin now takes almost 55% of the market cap.so lets correct what is missing here

renes

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

If your one bitcoin will worth $1m by 2025 then usd will be probably more worthless so it is important to have more than one bitcoin that matters more.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

for me,I think so its possible to be a millionaire in 2025 if you invest a $5000 dollars because bitcoin is a giant money in the future.It grows faster as the price is going higher and higher.Bitcoin is like a treasure you invest in business,will make plenty if the profit is perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: