Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be millionaire by 2025  (Read 2006 times)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

Because we are all not sure if this predictions will come true in year 2025 or in the future there are two results that may happen to all hodlers of bitcoin who put their money 100% in it, either they will become a millionaire or become a homeless soon lol but I hope OP is correct.   

that is the risk when you invest, you dont know what will happen to your investment especially it will run for a couple of years it is good if you will became a millionaire by that year but also you should look the in the moment when you will have nothing to earn from your investment, 5000$ is a huge amount so people must think of it before putting in an investment that there are no assurance of having a positive profit.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Because we are all not sure if this predictions will come true in year 2025 or in the future there are two results that may happen to all hodlers of bitcoin who put their money 100% in it, either they will become a millionaire or become a homeless soon lol but I hope OP is correct.   

that is the risk when you invest, you dont know what will happen to your investment especially it will run for a couple of years it is good if you will became a millionaire by that year but also you should look the in the moment when you will have nothing to earn from your investment, 5000$ is a huge amount so people must think of it before putting in an investment that there are no assurance of having a positive profit.
when we decided to invest $5000 in cryptocurrency, i hope this money is separate from our saving and bank loans.it is really free money that we prepared before to investing decision.and also we had already accept the risk if this amount become $50 if market crash.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
Merited by rickadone (2)

Well, at the end of it all, it is always going to be a worthy risk to take anyway. Sure, we cannot tell what the future is going to hold and we are all just taking some calculated risk and making sure we still do not get burned if things do not go as planned, but there is always a handwriting on the wall for something with a future and I believe there is a great future for this market.

$5000 can only be a huge amount depending on what you have in your pocket. For so many people who are millionaires already, and have a lot to risk would not really see $5000 as a big deal, but for someone who only have that in his or her savings and decide to go all in, that would be the craziest thing anyone would ever do.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

That is not going to be really possible unless you become a trader, if you invest only 5000 in bitcoin and you decide to only hold your coins then you're not going to have a lot of bitcoin in the future, even 5000 does not buy a whole bitcoin right now, however an investment of 5000 at this time could very well give you profits of 10 times your investment if you are willing to wait for 5 to 10 years.
So technically its possible, just be a holder. But the problem is that is really mentally though to just hold on your bitcoins and not doing anything. Plus in 5-10 years you might lost your privatekey so there's a lot that can happen in the future that you can't control. For me a minimum of 2 years is enough so see how it goes and then adjust as time goes by. The next halving will be coming in 2 years so its possible that your bitcoin can exponentially grows prior or after halving.
Becoming a trader or an investor is hard, people seem to have the wrong idea that they will be able to somehow make money in this market and that is going to be easy, and the only thing that is easy in this market is to lose money if you want to earn then you will have to take the hard path and if that means waiting for many years in order to get profits that is what you will have to do.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

Well i do invest a lot in altcoins and i believe they will be fruitfull when blockchain are use and become common things, and i think when bitcoin reach $20k again i could be rich cause i invest on this project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Well i do invest a lot in altcoins and i believe they will be fruitfull when blockchain are use and become common things, and i think when bitcoin reach $20k again i could be rich cause i invest on this project.
Depending on what period of time altcoin was purchased! Also, unfortunately, the market is dead now, and many projects are leaving the cryptocurrency market because of the high competition, where the competitor offers a more advanced blockchain platform! So if you are ready to wait, good luck to you!
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

That is not going to be really possible unless you become a trader, if you invest only 5000 in bitcoin and you decide to only hold your coins then you're not going to have a lot of bitcoin in the future, even 5000 does not buy a whole bitcoin right now, however an investment of 5000 at this time could very well give you profits of 10 times your investment if you are willing to wait for 5 to 10 years.
So technically its possible, just be a holder. But the problem is that is really mentally though to just hold on your bitcoins and not doing anything. Plus in 5-10 years you might lost your privatekey so there's a lot that can happen in the future that you can't control. For me a minimum of 2 years is enough so see how it goes and then adjust as time goes by. The next halving will be coming in 2 years so its possible that your bitcoin can exponentially grows prior or after halving.
Becoming a trader or an investor is hard, people seem to have the wrong idea that they will be able to somehow make money in this market and that is going to be easy, and the only thing that is easy in this market is to lose money if you want to earn then you will have to take the hard path and if that means waiting for many years in order to get profits that is what you will have to do.

There are many threads on this forum by people who thought they
could trade and lost out. Because this space is unregulated it is
easier to trade in crypto than other markets.

I agree though about the long term expectations of bitcoin and the
markets now are still low in comparison to where they will be in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jimmyd178

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

Good afternoon, this post will express some of my personal views and of other people more qualified, and I will add some news that backup my view  Grin Grin

As of this moment, according to coinmarketcap.com, bitcoin is valued at 6900$ (around 66% devaluation from the 20,000$ peak) and Ethereum 380$. Worst estimates place it around 6,000$ in the next days/weeks. The markets in Japan are watching closely the BTC price and buying up at the lows as Bitcoin is quite useful in the country.

As Abra CEO Bill Barhydt stated “I talk to hedge funds, high net worth individuals, even commodity speculators. They look at the volatility in the crypto markets and they see it as a huge opportunity. Once that happens, all hell will break loose.” He said that these spikes were fueled by asian markets and we are yet to see western money enter this market (which may happen any moment). Many CEO's from western companies have announced only positive news for blockchain: Twitter CEO said Bitcoin can be the future currency, R3 Consortium has only released good news regarding their tests, Ripple had a crazy year so far as far as partnerships announced, Intel filed a patent for a device that improves cost/eficient of bitcoin mining by 35% (int for a future mining device in the coming months to rival the existing ones?), NVIDIA CEO too said that "(...) blockchain is here to stay."

With Bitcoin leading the pack (even though Ethereum is running to overtake it maybe this year), the cryptomarket is expected, not only to rise, but to reach new records and beat new milestones in value. And with all the news mentioned above, this scenario becomes a little more realistic in the long term (that's why you hodl right?).

The next thing we need to look out aswell is the altcoin market. The next Google may already have had their ICO and we don't have our buy in (I'm going to provide a list of projects that I believe will succeed) because, unfortunately, western companies have banned ICO advertisement (Google, Facebook and Twitter). But if there's a will, there's a way. I suggest using https://desearch.com or even https://duckduckgo.com - alternative search engines to Google - to help with the research (beware of scams, please).

Why is it important to move your money between the different tokens?

Some people have noticed that money usually flows from bitcoin and the main currencies to the altcoin market, after great bitcoin valorizations. This is where the opportunity for us, investors, presents itself to be capitalized on. A good hodler that buys in the cryptomarket now and takes advantage of these fluctuations should easily become very wealthy in the course of 7 years, admitting that the cryptomarket won't crash for some crazy reason (which should be very hard at this point).

Best kind of projects?

Edward Snowden, when inquired about cryptos, answered that "(...) the most interesting are the security tokens like Zcash." Personally, there are 2 kinds of way to look at a project: it's either good, because it is the first of it's kind and therefore the price could go up accordingly with that factor and some money can be made in such window, or it's either great, and has long term prospects as it will provide some service that will be powered by blockchain, and has a great team (which is usually listed on the project website) that will guide the project the way possible. Even though agreeing with Snowden as to the best projects are about security, not to mention that blockchain was created out of the cypherpunk movement, I can't overlook the fact that blockchain can revolutionize nearly all sectors of the service industry, and, therefore, influencing both primary and secondary sectors aswell, bringing reduced costs to our lives.

My List

NagaCoin ~ 0.49$
RequestNetwork ~ 0.16$
Polymath ~0.30$
Ardor ~ 0.22$
COSS Coin ~ 0.18$
Bancor ~ 2.17$
SingularityNet ~ 0.11$
SWFTC ~ 0.008$
Blackmoon ~ 0.55$
Sirin Labs ~ 0.23$
Hicky (ICO completed recently, still not listed)

NOTE I:I highlighted my favourite ones for either long term reasons or because pays dividends
NOTE II:I did not provide the necessary links for the content I reported here but for anyone interested, a quick search will answer all questions

Good luck out there  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I'm not disputing the fact blockchain is here to stay, but saying security tokens has a better chance over utility tokens is what is don't agree with. Projects that will survive are those that have intrinsic value, this value will bring their tokens to the people as it continue to grow. Linkchain is one of such projects, after carefully studying the whitepaper i was impressed. Still looking to see more projects that will bring crypto to the masses
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

I think that could happen because I think all the possibilities on this cryptocurrency can happen, from the rise and fall of the bitcoin price it will be very difficult to predict.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:04:46 AM

in bitcoin there is a term halving day, this means that the amount of bitcoin is limited, therefore it is not impossible that the price will skyrocket in the next few years as the number of bitcoins that can be mined and demand increases
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

It is quite interesting that someone who has just become a new member here has created this kind of article. Anyway, we should be careful not to go too far out of the subject, and let me state my criticisms and opinions. First of all, I would like to say that the content of your article is quite nice, quality and useful. The basic points mentioned are very well described and the examples are given very clearly. Also the basket recommendation made at the end of the article has been quite beautiful and it is also possible to say that it attracts attention. Not all of these articles are written at the end of the content of a single recommendation, the importance of giving importance to the basket system shows how much you are a writer. Health to your labor, thank you.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

In general I am agree with idea of this topic, but I can't agree with some coins you've added in your list, because some of them are shitcoins. I would take only top 20 coins in my long term portfolio and only some of tokens with low cap,but big potential to become top 20 coin ( it should be an infrastructure token) . Also 5000$ won't make you millionaire, because market won't make 200x, it is too much. I would estimate potential market cap like 30-50x by 2025 compared to current 200 millions.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

In general I am agree with idea of this topic, but I can't agree with some coins you've added in your list, because some of them are shitcoins. I would take only top 20 coins in my long term portfolio and only some of tokens with low cap,but big potential to become top 20 coin ( it should be an infrastructure token) . Also 5000$ won't make you millionaire, because market won't make 200x, it is too much. I would estimate potential market cap like 30-50x by 2025 compared to current 200 millions.
no one knows for sure for future, many predict that later bitcoin will reach fantastic prices, but many requirements must be met. with more and more people who need BTC, of ​​course price will follow

ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

In my opinion. we don't have to invest in large amounts. we can invest according to our economic conditions. and in my opinion, we don't need to wait until 2025 to become a millionaire, because the price of the crypto currency can rise at any time and can drop at any time. so that we cannot predict, if we invest then in 2025 will be a millionaire.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

when we decided to invest $5000 in cryptocurrency, i hope this money is separate from our saving and bank loans.it is really free money that we prepared before to investing decision.and also we had already accept the risk if this amount become $50 if market crash.
Normally, anyone who is putting in all that they have all in the name of wanting to become a millionaire by 2025, then, they would be the most dump set of people I have ever seen. Yes, we can say life is all about risk, but we also have to understand that if you want to take risk, it is always better to take risks that are very calculated and you can always bare the outcome if it turns negative, which is the idea of managing a risk.

Once you are investing, you know where you stand, the possibilities of seeing two different outcomes, and whichever way, if it is negative, you still can live your life without getting affected or going bankrupt, and if positive, you have a lot to be thankful for with what you are worth.
nicktheballer90

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

Edward Snowden, when inquired about cryptos, answered that "(...) the most interesting are the security tokens like Zcash." Personally, there are 2 kinds of way to look at a project: it's either good, because it is the first of it's kind and therefore the price could go up accordingly with that factor and some money can be made in such window, or it's either great, and has long term prospects as it will provide some service that will be powered by blockchain, and has a great team (which is usually listed on the project website) that will guide the project the way possible. Even though agreeing with Snowden as to the best projects are about security, not to mention that blockchain was created out of the cypherpunk movement, I can't overlook the fact that blockchain can revolutionize nearly all sectors of the service industry, and, therefore, influencing both primary and secondary sectors aswell, bringing reduced costs to our lives.

I personally don't agree with Z-cash being anything special, Monero is Better in every way for anonymity/fungibilty for now.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*eGu6vJK2ICAtl5vNPMcRhg.png
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

In my opinion. we don't have to invest in large amounts. we can invest according to our economic conditions. and in my opinion, we don't need to wait until 2025 to become a millionaire, because the price of the crypto currency can rise at any time and can drop at any time. so that we cannot predict, if we invest then in 2025 will be a millionaire.
Little drops of water indeed makes a mighty ocean. Everything in life starts small so we can invest slowly and carefully and just not put all our money into Bitcoins just because we hope that it's going to make us rich. Remember Bitcoin is a young commodity and can be a bit unstable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

Little drops of water indeed makes a mighty ocean. Everything in life starts small so we can invest slowly and carefully and just not put all our money into Bitcoins just because we hope that it's going to make us rich. Remember Bitcoin is a young commodity and can be a bit unstable.
Wow that is really a great one! Super happy to see that we all have the chance to become millionaire right now, if I will also have the chance and money I won't doubt and would invest as much as I can as I want to have great amount of bitcoin too.

Watch out for this SPACE!
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

The difference between investing small and a lot is only in the time that will have to pass before you can call yourself a millionaire. There's not enough bitcoins for every person in the world, they will have to divide every coin into satoshis. Even if you buy 1 bitcoin you will become rich at some point.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

No matter how much money you want to invest in bitcoin now or at any time it does not guarantee you are a millionaire and you cannot determine when you can get a good profit. Why do I say it does not guarantee profit, because so far we often read, see, hear people who lose their investments because of many factors. Crypto market always flares every day, month, year. so if you are not sure the market will recover after a big dump, then you will not get a good profit, and vice versa and there are many more factors that you will face as a long-term investor.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄