Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) KEEP KEY WALLET  (Read 141 times)
judithmcb94 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

Hey i have a keep key walelt i want to get rid of because i never use it. I want to sell it for 100$ as I got it for like 135$ - thats fair i think. the box has been opened and i've set a code on it which i will give to you and you can prove it  works etc.
i know its going to be hard to do this due to trust, but we will work it out to the point that we trust each other. serious buyers inquire within, i can give information so you know that i am not faking. just a college kid who needs money!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
judithmcb94 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

nobody? yeesh
techguy007

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

nobody? yeesh
it's really hard to sell these wallets in the forum, people are worried buying from a 3d party, and most of users here already have a way to store their coins, but good luck Smiley

#you could always try eBay
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

Hey i have a keep key walelt i want to get rid of because i never use it. I want to sell it for 100$ as I got it for like 135$ - thats fair i think. the box has been opened and i've set a code on it which i will give to you and you can prove it  works etc.
i know its going to be hard to do this due to trust, but we will work it out to the point that we trust each other. serious buyers inquire within, i can give information so you know that i am not faking. just a college kid who needs money!

Best and only way forward is to use a trusted forum escrow on this list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

As for the device itself, buyers are naturally concerned about the risk of it being fraudulently engineered or tampered to give the seller backdoor access to the wallet. It might be difficult or even impossible to do such a thing but the possibility still exists. For example, the device might be a picture-perfect replica of the original. That’s just one scenario.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: