Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84772 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

Cargo coin is revolutionary as many platform have the sparking information of cargo coin it had brought the bounty program where many supporters are actively supporting the project as it posses more potential in the crypto world.
I totally agree with you. After i watching at their bounty program, i believe they will have potential to growth smoothly.
The same with me you guys. Their bounty program is very good and vise versa, you can expect more people coming into the project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Cargo coin is revolutionary as many platform have the sparking information of cargo coin it had brought the bounty program where many supporters are actively supporting the project as it posses more potential in the crypto world.
I totally agree with you. After i watching at their bounty program, i believe they will have potential to growth smoothly.
The same with me you guys. Their bounty program is very good and vise versa, you can expect more people coming into the project!
of course this is the right strategy on the part of developers. But we can only observe how the project and the number of its followers will develop and grow.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
i just know they will help solve trade issue and ofcourse make trading on a global scale much more easier so basically tokenizing things on the blockchain

Yes,  that is one of those they prioritize, of course they need to solve the problems in trading in order to develop well the project.  It doesn't mean that having a problem makes the project not good,  it is normal to undergo like this case. All they need to do is accept and think for the betterment of the project.

Problems will occur sometimes, but this is not the reason to stop our doings. But instead, we must conquer it and make this a good motivation to continue our works and reached our goals. And I think that's what the CargoCoin team did. They continue to strive and work hard so that they can fulfill their goals to the global market.

When you're completely unknown even a small fuckup can utterly destroy your reputation so they need to be utterly careful about the mistakes

You have a point, it still base on the team how they will handle their reputation and how they will prove that they are trustworthy. I will watch this project to grow and have many supporters and investors.

You're right, as time goes by this project become popular in the crypto currency community which really make us amze and more are interested about this project. I admire and appreciate to the team that really made this project more attractive. Hopefully they are competitive among others as there are a lot of project here in crypto currency world.
There should be an active and attentive monitoring to identify all the bugs and immediately they should be highlighted to the dev team and get the proper resolutions as well with wintinuous follow up.

They could probably setup a bug bounty and make people find the bugs for some spare cash and it'll be a win win for both the parties involved
I thibk thats a brilliant suggestion bud. Of corse the website administratirs doesnt like a glitchy and unsecured website to operate since it will just make a negative trust for thier members. So they should invest in these kinfs of bounties also.

You have a point, investing in such high level security will be a good investment because it will turns out many investors would like to put their money on something that they know secured.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

Yes, absolutely due to the bounty campaign the project is consistently growing. And because of this campaign, the project is continuously getting the support from many supporters. Now the project is becoming popular as well as the community of this project is becoming more strong as per every passing day. very soon they will succeed.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

Yes, absolutely due to the bounty campaign the project is consistently growing. And because of this campaign, the project is continuously getting the support from many supporters. Now the project is becoming popular as well as the community of this project is becoming more strong as per every passing day. very soon they will succeed.
Not only bounty campaigns that's gives bigger chance for this project to succeed but also the exerted efforts and dedications from the dev team have also made this platform be in a good position. And right now, the CargoCoin project slowly increasing it's popularity as more people keep joining the campigns day by day.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Ch4rli3

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

I am so excited to the future of this token CargoCoin. I am so greatfull to be part of this project and im sure it will be going to the moon!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

The team working behind this project are doing thier best to make sure that they are ahead of the competition. I am certain that this project has a bright future.

Yeah, being able to revolutionized the global trade and transport is a very difficult thing to do. They will certainly faces a lot of difficulties and problems with regards to their platform. So, the team are doing their best to pushed the project to achieved its goal.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

The team working behind this project are doing thier best to make sure that they are ahead of the competition. I am certain that this project has a bright future.

Yeah, being able to revolutionized the global trade and transport is a very difficult thing to do. They will certainly faces a lot of difficulties and problems with regards to their platform. So, the team are doing their best to pushed the project to achieved its goal.

It is very difficult, but the team are doing their best to give us a good service with the project. This will be a great project if it will be successful.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

I am so excited to the future of this token CargoCoin. I am so greatfull to be part of this project and im sure it will be going to the moon!

Yes, we just really need to believe and trust the team cargocoin, and ofcourse we also need to support the project and help them to reach their goals and plans.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

It is very difficult, but the team are doing their best to give us a good service with the project. This will be a great project if it will be successful.

At first it is really difficult and sometimes will face some hardships, but if the team will believe that they can make the project successful then it will be easy for them to reach it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

Yes, we just really need to believe and trust the team cargocoin, and ofcourse we also need to support the project and help them to reach their goals and plans.
It is difficult to such team not to trust, it looks very surely. Each news, each answer from the developer deserves trust and attention.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

It is difficult to such team not to trust, it looks very surely. Each news, each answer from the developer deserves trust and attention.

Agree, trust is really hard to earn but once earned this will be the beginning to achieve success because trust is really important. Also the seriousness and dedications of the team really matters too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

If this project proves to the community that they are ahead from the competition and the team really doing their best for the good of the project then gaining trust to the investors would really be possible.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

If this project proves to the community that they are ahead from the competition and the team really doing their best for the good of the project then gaining trust to the investors would really be possible.

Investing needs trust,  so in here before joining the project make sure you know everything and you trust it,  in order for you to feel comfortable and not to worry.  This project itself is good and usable,  which we can see through its progression. I am confident that it will be successful soon.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

What they are been doing by now is definitely to be able to invite more investors to support the platform. Cargocoin is slowly aiming more trust to the people because they maintain to have a better reputation which is also a very important matter.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

Project CargoCoin is near reach success. Problems and issues are normal and I know the project team are well prepared to whatever circumstances that project may encounter.  The project offers good services to the community in global transport. Successes will be given to those who deserve it.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

They actually have a lot of competitors besides from the fact that the name of their project also has the same name as cargoX which is already creating some noise.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

The team wants to transform the freight industry, but I think working in this industry will strongly resist innovation, because it can reduce jobs.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

The team wants to transform the freight industry, but I think working in this industry will strongly resist innovation, because it can reduce jobs.
Well then thats a good news and i think if it can reduce jobs then also it can improve the job quality and the developement in that respective job. This project is actually doing a great work.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Project CargoCoin is near reach success. Problems and issues are normal and I know the project team are well prepared to whatever circumstances that project may encounter.  The project offers good services to the community in global transport. Successes will be given to those who deserve it.
Yeah since the team is working hard I'm sure they have worked out different strategies and are prepared to face any difficulties that comes their way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: