Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Interesting, but the team for some reason does not read our sentences, although there are a lot of worthy sentences that can be heard.
That is a true fact that your have mentioned here.
I think the developers are reading all our suggestions, maybe they will even use them for the development of the project. Just the team does not communicate with their supporters, and this can alarm users.

Surely everything that supporters suggested  will be read by the team and some of those will be used in developing the project. Hoping that the team will find ways and time to communicate each supporters to avoid worries and hesitations. Communication is very important to have in order to have positive and smooth relationship with each other.
Most important thing of this is to implement and give credit to the original idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
There is no other way but to keep on waiting until that happens or the new updates will be released. This is the least we can do for now with this group. Hopefully, all our efforts will not be wasted in supporting this project because everyone are expecting for the success.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Not bad, you should wait for official news from the team. To avoid invented actions that will write here.
in fact, I expect some improvements in the project development, I hope this summit will bring useful results for the future work of the team on the development of the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

There is no other way but to keep on waiting until that happens or the new updates will be released. This is the least we can do for now with this group. Hopefully, all our efforts will not be wasted in supporting this project because everyone are expecting for the success.

I think waiting is not new in supporting a project. We cannot let the developer or the team do a fast development or decision. It needs more time to think and find ways, it is a step by step process which needs long process. That is why it is important to have patience and trust to the team.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

Thanks for the clarification, I was mistaken and thought that this summit had already passed. But now I can accurately follow the development of events.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

For now, I think the team is a focus on the ICO sale promotions, for, about that summit or conference, The team will send advisors to that meeting.

So, what about the recent results of their ICO? Is their any improvement about the sales?
I think everything with it normally. In any case developers didn't speak about any problems, and it means that collecting happens in the normal mode.
It will be a good idea to know how much is collected at the end of the whole ico and is there going to be some coins that will be burnt in the process

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

Thanks for the clarification, I was mistaken and thought that this summit had already passed. But now I can accurately follow the development of events.
Everything is normal. But now you will well watch it and don't miss any important information and you will be able to watch the summit.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Offering a free platform with no monthly or annual fees makes the growth of the adoption the only source of value creations. Good luck guys.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

So the ICO summit will tomorrow now? Who will be the representative from the team to go then.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Offering a free platform with no monthly or annual fees makes the growth of the adoption the only source of value creations. Good luck guys.

This will be a big to help to those who want to save more on using this platform, Hope they can reach the goal of the ICO sale.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

The discount price 25% for cargo coin is still a big bonus, 2 more months until the ICO sale will end. I think there still a chance for them to be able to reach 55 Million?

Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

The discount price 25% for cargo coin is still a big bonus, 2 more months until the ICO sale will end. I think there still a chance for them to be able to reach 55 Million?
5 million dollars have been reached, and many partner exchangers have received Cargo Coin, and still 25% bonus is still available, quickly buy before it runs out, just a few more days the ICO is finished
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

This will be a big to help to those who want to save more on using this platform, Hope they can reach the goal of the ICO sale.
Let's just look at the developments in ICO sales so that we can always know the latest information and I hope that they can achieve the desired goals of the ICO sales

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

But the point is barely anyone (I'm gonna lean on no one actually) is gonna actually go to the summit to actually see and verify what they are gonna say
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

For now, I think the team is a focus on the ICO sale promotions, for, about that summit or conference, The team will send advisors to that meeting.

So, what about the recent results of their ICO? Is their any improvement about the sales?
I think everything with it normally. In any case developers didn't speak about any problems, and it means that collecting happens in the normal mode.

If the devs are silent it usually means they have left the scene and fled, there's no such thing like a calm before the storm in crypto before they make a big announcement. If they are silent it means there's nothing to show
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Still have ICO time for CargoCoin? I really surprising about it, because as i know so far, this project started from longtime ago.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

If the devs are silent it usually means they have left the scene and fled, there's no such thing like a calm before the storm in crypto before they make a big announcement. If they are silent it means there's nothing to show
It is very dangerous for investors, even i know they still have active, but they need more, not rarely of responsive.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

5 million dollars have been reached, and many partner exchangers have received Cargo Coin, and still 25% bonus is still available, quickly buy before it runs out, just a few more days the ICO is finished

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

If they can be able to achieved it, it would definitely a big achievements for the team. But if not, then it is still good to continue in developing this platform ahead because the soft cap are still enough to make this have a good functions here in blockchain technology.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

If they can be able to achieved it, it would definitely a big achievements for the team. But if not, then it is still good to continue in developing this platform ahead because the soft cap are still enough to make this have a good functions here in blockchain technology.
Well nobody knows what will happen after 2 months bud it might be a hit or a flop. So to ensure success marketing team should do their best to get buyers.

Then they need to explain more about their features and its potential to grow. As the days goes by, probably the pressure that they feel is definitely going to be more serious.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: