Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HTRC - High Temperature Coin][Enabling the eSports Industry][MN][POS]  (Read 8428 times)
OFWCOIN.COM

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

I have problems setting up masternode ... Is there a guide?

what problems are you having - hop on discord on the general forum and I'll help you out - no problem

OFW Coin : X11 - POW/POS - No ICO - Only 1% Premine - Get Mining today!
www.ofwcoin.com - Get 250 OFW: use this sig!
https://twitter.com/OFW_COIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OFWCOIN.COM

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

I have problems setting up masternode ... Is there a guide?

git clone https://github.com/zoldur/HTRCoin.git
cd HTRCoin
sudo chmod +x htrc_install.sh
./htrc_install.sh

alex-26.2k18

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

It's nice to see how the price grows!!! that you are waiting for block 20000 and reward and ROI will boost more than twice
gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Awesome project. Good luck to HighTemperatureCoin Development team.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

where is more profitable if i POS using just the wallet than POS using a masternode?
OFWCOIN.COM

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

This coin is on fire - 23 BTC in volume in last 24 hours

everyone should be mining this coin

Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

This coin is on fire - 23 BTC in volume in last 24 hours

everyone should be mining this coin

Yes really "Amazing" with only 1 btc in buy orders on the books .....
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

Don't fall for this. Its yet another meaningless MN coin with only one purpose: To make the creators rich!
OFWCOIN.COM

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

Don't fall for this. Its yet another meaningless MN coin with only one purpose: To make the creators rich!

when hasn't the creator of a coin wanted to get rich?

red023

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:13:39 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 01:45:28 AM by red023

Never I guess and I even have my fair share critique of DASH but at least he created something with innovation. Its one thing to create something with a purpose that long term can "improve the world" and get rich alone the way. Another thing is to create meaningless forks where the entire goal of the coin is to "get listed on exchanges" (Most MN coins), drive up volume artificially. Claim there is no premine when there is one (Carebit), suddenly steal all MN of people by raising colleteral from 1000 to 7500 (Zaca).

Look at this, one of the very few people I found out recently who actually thinks: http://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode strangely enough I found this site though a forum that get currently promoted by masternodes.online. I consider masternodes.online and all this sites willing participants in this MN scam shit with their display of 1000%+ RIO and yearly RIO that will NEVER EVERY be close to the truth. This sites lure in so many gullible people (even me to some extend if you will) into this stupid scams or even if they are not scams its still meaningless BS and some people will lose money at some point in the future when those coins dump because they have no purpose.

There should be a site that analyses coins RIO over a long period of time and also measure price drop in ... something with a more realistic display of the opportunity and risks rather this that only lure in noobs to suck their BTC in.
dk_cryptos

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

What is the purpose of this coin? Everyone buying MNs obviously want to make real money and not just collect MN coins.

How do you plan to prevent price sinking when all the MN holders start selling this coin? As it has no purpose,
no one aside from MN holders will buy this coin.

red023

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

Exactly this is why I said most MN coins have only one purpose and that is to make the creators rich. Its essentially a money making machine for you if you are the creator of a coin. Premine is created out of nothing and you can be the first to mine your own coin, the first to setup your "10 dev nodes". And then you pretty much create coins for nothing that the noobs will buy for whatever the price goes to.
recied

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

MNforALL Shared MN Service               

HTRC MN01   is open for reservations!            

- no setup fee               
- 4% service commission               
- everyday payout               

Received coins:   0            
Available:   1000            

Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR             
gr1ndb0t

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

Never I guess and I even have my fair share critique of DASH but at least he created something with innovation. Its one thing to create something with a purpose that long term can "improve the world" and get rich alone the way. Another thing is to create meaningless forks where the entire goal of the coin is to "get listed on exchanges" (Most MN coins), drive up volume artificially. Claim there is no premine when there is one (Carebit), suddenly steal all MN of people by raising colleteral from 1000 to 7500 (Zaca).

Look at this, one of the very few people I found out recently who actually thinks: http://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode strangely enough I found this site though a forum that get currently promoted by masternodes.online. I consider masternodes.online and all this sites willing participants in this MN scam shit with their display of 1000%+ RIO and yearly RIO that will NEVER EVERY be close to the truth. This sites lure in so many gullible people (even me to some extend if you will) into this stupid scams or even if they are not scams its still meaningless BS and some people will lose money at some point in the future when those coins dump because they have no purpose.

There should be a site that analyses coins RIO over a long period of time and also measure price drop in ... something with a more realistic display of the opportunity and risks rather this that only lure in noobs to suck their BTC in.

Well said true words, man! But maybe should you try to invest in a coin like this and see what's gonna happen?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

Well said true words, man! But maybe should you try to invest in a coin like this and see what's gonna happen?

I see you Shill post this shit and others how about u go sit on a cactus bra .,.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

Can I have a link to bounty?
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

I noticed that the new coins in the bitcointalk forum have in common
Discord Invite, Airdrop
And this coin is no exception
dk_cryptos

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:08:36 AM

Exactly this is why I said most MN coins have only one purpose and that is to make the creators rich. Its essentially a money making machine for you if you are the creator of a coin. Premine is created out of nothing and you can be the first to mine your own coin, the first to setup your "10 dev nodes". And then you pretty much create coins for nothing that the noobs will buy for whatever the price goes to.

though I'm a bit amazed, how people agree to blindly throw away their money, already 92 MN owners for this shit. And MN worth is not so cheap.
Alt.me

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

Really need some addNodes list here. Wallet syncing pretty unstable since the fork today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: