Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DATAEUM: first collaborative platform for data generation. PRE-ICO SOON  (Read 1123 times)
Dataeum

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

I'm curious, can this cryptocurrency create, ofc technically, time machine?  Cheesy
   Interesting question, probably which would interest many who in a subject of cryptocurrencies. As unlimited opportunities of everything open. I will only tell itself pro se if it happens here - I with this project will live. I will not depart for one minute anywhere.  Cheesy

Would you go to the future or to the past? Cheesy
In fact, we're dealing with geolocated data, not with time. With Dataeum, you will no precisely where a point of interest is and when it is open, etc. We kindly invite you to join our Telegram group to stay tuned on the latest updates: https://t.me/dataeum
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

Reserve for Vietnamese translation
Dataeum

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

Reserve for Vietnamese translation

Thank you, we will get back to you right after the Bounty campaign announcement. Join our Telegram chat in order not to miss the start: https://t.me/dataeum
unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

Hi all! When will the Whitepaper be available?
Dataeum

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

We're now fine-tuning it. It will be available on our website in a few days. You are welcome to join our Telegram group and be the first to learn once it's up: https://t.me/dataeum
unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

We're now fine-tuning it. It will be available on our website in a few days. You are welcome to join our Telegram group and be the first to learn once it's up: t.me/dataeum

okay thanks but you pre-sale starts in a month so I'd hurry up if I were you. Anyways, good luck to your project, dev.
Dataeum

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

We're now fine-tuning it. It will be available on our website in a few days. You are welcome to join our Telegram group and be the first to learn once it's up: t.me/dataeum

okay thanks but you pre-sale starts in a month so I'd hurry up if I were you. Anyways, good luck to your project, dev.

Thanks a lot! We'll update this topic as well once we've released the Whitepaper. And yes, you're right, we're quite in a hurry  Smiley
DioDeAnris

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

Do you already accept reservations for the bounty campaign? I'd like to reserve Russian translation
Dataeum

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

Do you already accept reservations for the bounty campaign? I'd like to reserve Russian translation

Thanks for getting in touch! We'll add you to our spreadsheet and PM you when the Bounty campaign starts. Meanwhile, please join our Telegram group: https://t.me/dataeum
DioDeAnris

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

Thanks for getting in touch! We'll add you to our spreadsheet and PM you when the Bounty campaign starts. Meanwhile, please join our Telegram group: https://t.me/dataeum

Thanks dev, I'll be waiting for your message
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Dataeum has been searching data in 3 countries in Europe and this a difficult job, but has a good solution.
Dataeum is a great project and has a solution that we do not know, hopefully can flourish and smoothly.
Dataeum

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Dataeum has been searching data in 3 countries in Europe and this a difficult job, but has a good solution.
Dataeum is a great project and has a solution that we do not know, hopefully can flourish and smoothly.

Many thanks for your support! It's motivating!
We'll be happy to have you on our Telegram group: https://t.me/dataeum
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

can I already use the mobile app and earn tokens?
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

Reading the name of this project makes me feel dejavu, I thing I know a project with this name, and similar concept for the project.
Is there any relation between this project and the other similar project?

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dataeum

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

can I already use the mobile app and earn tokens?

Unfortunately not. The launch is scheduled for Q4 2018.

Reading the name of this project makes me feel dejavu, I thing I know a project with this name, and similar concept for the project.
Is there any relation between this project and the other similar project?

If you are speaking about Datum, no, there is no relation between that project and ours.
marchonj

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

Hi dev! I've read that your App has already been tested in Europe. Where can I try it then? Is it publicly available already?
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
Dataeum

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Hi dev! I've read that your App has already been tested in Europe. Where can I try it then? Is it publicly available already?

Yes, we have an alpha version that is already available in iTunes App Store under the name “Forbidden city game”. However, you should take into account that it's just an alpha version made mainly for testing purposes.
Dataeum

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?

Hi! Thank you for your interest! If you mean the languages that the App will support after the ICO, then you can find this information on the website www.dataeum.io in section Roadmap - there is the data expansion roadmap where you can see all the areas of the world that Dataeum is aiming to reach.
You may also ask the team for further details in our Telegram group: https://t.me/dataeum
Natalie111

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

Will thery be any kind of ranking within the system? Or all the users will be remunerated equally?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: