Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SRBABS-Closed.  (Read 3190 times)
slu2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 11:24:42 AM

Out of curiosity, would you mind showing the wallet that the 818 BTC are kept in.
I find it fascinating that a newbie could raise that much funds.  So I just want to satisfy my own curiosity. 

BTW-  Valiant effort!  I wish I had that kind of funds to play with!   

Multi-plex in Idaho for coin
10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:02:32 PM

Scammer tag this guy

Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:54:24 PM

Sign a message from the address that holds those coins. Or at least show us the address.
Doubt that you control an address with said coins though...

slu2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 01:11:08 AM

Sign a message from the address that holds those coins. Or at least show us the address.
Doubt that you control an address with said coins though...

Ya that kind of verification would have helped his cause.  If he could at least prove that he was in control of a wallet with that much coin, that would at least lend him a little tiny bit of credibility.  But a Newbie on this board, saying that they control that much coin is very unlikely and lends NO credibility to his campaign without proof!

10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
Mined (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:55:53 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 11:56:43 PM by Mined

I have asked participants if this is okay and one of them said it is not, so out of respect for them I will not reveal publicly the addresses that were used to hold the coins. However, if anyone who participated wants to reveal their own deposit address it is entirely up to them.

Sorry this didn't work out, and I understand the lack of trust in a "newbie" bitcointalk account. However: Let me assure you I've been in and around the bitcoin scene longer than anyone who has posted on this thread.

I will not lock this thread but I will probably not check it often.

Good luck to everyone on all your other endeavors!
Mined (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:04:21 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 11:56:51 PM by Mined

[...]But a Newbie on this board, saying that they control that much coin is very unlikely[...]

Also, a lesson to be learnèd: The age of the account is not proportionate to the money in the bank.
slu2

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 07:44:27 PM

[...]But a Newbie on this board, saying that they control that much coin is very unlikely[...]

Also, a lesson to be learnèd: The age of the account is not proportionate to the money in the bank.

Right but with zero credibility, and with no proof of funds, and really no proof of anything, and no escrow.  There has to be some kind of safety net for potential investors.

As for showing proof that you control a wallet?  That does not expose any of your investors in any way.  I don't see how it's possible for them to be exposed in any way.  That's sort of the beauty of cryptocurrency, right!

Whenever someone says  "send me cash"  or "send me bitcoin" or whatever, I want some assurance that my investment is safe.  Just me maybe, but I don't just hand money to strangers and hope everything works out.

And I have been involved in bitcoin since 2011, so I know what you mean regarding "The age of the account is not proportionate to the money in the bank.".   But I have several bitcoin related websites that have age and name verification, I have made videos on youtube promoting bitcoin, and I have verifiable transactions that I have made with bitcoin all of which is as easy as posting a link.  But you have supplied literally nothing.

Mined (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:04:21 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 11:56:58 PM by Mined

Right but with zero credibility, and with no proof of funds, and really no proof of anything, and no escrow.  There has to be some kind of safety net for potential investors.

As for showing proof that you control a wallet?  That does not expose any of your investors in any way.  I don't see how it's possible for them to be exposed in any way.  That's sort of the beauty of cryptocurrency, right!

Whenever someone says  "send me cash"  or "send me bitcoin" or whatever, I want some assurance that my investment is safe.  Just me maybe, but I don't just hand money to strangers and hope everything works out.

And I have been involved in bitcoin since 2011, so I know what you mean regarding "The age of the account is not proportionate to the money in the bank.".   But I have several bitcoin related websites that have age and name verification, I have made videos on youtube promoting bitcoin, and I have verifiable transactions that I have made with bitcoin all of which is as easy as posting a link.  But you have supplied literally nothing.

If you'd really like, I'll happily sign a message from an address used a few years ago, but like you said that proves nothing.

In the future if I choose to set off on another venture such as this I'll take all of these things into account.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:25:40 PM

Cough Cough.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wrjw4QFnVTaBiRfAgGOLtdzwsZhb84GD1wdfSmaceN0/viewform
If you fill this form, it gives a bitcoin address at the end.
https://blockchain.info/address/19o7pEnFJ4SxagU9VuxPN5yTrmvhMtNZV9  (It's empty)
So if you haven't collected a single BTC from bitcointalk members, I am not sure why are you even posting updates here?

As for your positive feedback, I am surprised to see a positive feedback from a old member who didn't even made a single post after July 2013. Hacked account?
Mined (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:05:14 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 11:57:07 PM by Mined

Cough Cough.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wrjw4QFnVTaBiRfAgGOLtdzwsZhb84GD1wdfSmaceN0/viewform
If you fill this form, it gives a bitcoin address at the end.
https://blockchain.info/address/19o7pEnFJ4SxagU9VuxPN5yTrmvhMtNZV9  (It's empty)
So if you haven't collected a single BTC from bitcointalk members, I am not sure why are you even posting updates here?

As for your positive feedback, I am surprised to see a positive feedback from a old member who didn't even made a single post after July 2013. Hacked account?

That form generates a unique address for every submission. As for the feedback, after doing a trade on localbitcoins I asked him if he could leave me feedback on this forum because I'm a new user, and he said "of course!".

I have answers for all of your questions so please stop wasting my time and yours.
C.Steven

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:17:28 AM

To be honest, I really doubt that you have received 718 (+100 of your own) btc from others with a newbie account and zero info on your identity.

Anyway, looks like no one has complained about his/her lost (maybe because no one has invested at all). Tongue

Mined (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:39:50 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 11:57:20 PM by Mined

As I stated, all coins were refunded within 24 hours of us losing the auction.
fp

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:11:56 PM

As I stated, all coins were refunded within 24 hours of us losing the auction.

Sounds legit.
adif2010

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Hellow...

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:44:15 AM

well, anyone to try this?  Kiss

Learning Cryptocoin
MisterGreen

Activity: 285