Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CHNCoin resurrected!  (Read 23823 times)
OmarG

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:47:06 PM

The difficulty adjustment has made this a top coin on coinwarz. We should continue the development of the coin as there's been a solid constant hashrate.

I'd be willing to help.

Canadian P2Pools: http://omargpools.ca/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadTrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:16:27 PM

I`m not that into how exactly everything works. I just mine a bit, trade and sell. But is there now hope for everyone who have their
coins stuck in transfers? I have a few thousen coins with over 50k confirmations stuck in transfer atm..  Undecided
Where are these coins coming from?
How can they be stuck if they are confirmed already?

They went from btc-e to bter. They did show up at bter without confirmations, then they where gone. Now they have over 50k confirmations. And bter have stopped replying to emails on top of this.
I'm afraid, the only way is to contact Bter and wait for them to resolve the issue.
skleven

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:42:33 PM

I`m not that into how exactly everything works. I just mine a bit, trade and sell. But is there now hope for everyone who have their
coins stuck in transfers? I have a few thousen coins with over 50k confirmations stuck in transfer atm..  Undecided
Where are these coins coming from?
How can they be stuck if they are confirmed already?

They went from btc-e to bter. They did show up at bter without confirmations, then they where gone. Now they have over 50k confirmations. And bter have stopped replying to emails on top of this.
I'm afraid, the only way is to contact Bter and wait for them to resolve the issue.

Then it seems like the fastest way to solve this issue, is to die of old age...
efc17

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:12:02 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 06:28:48 PM by efc17

Yes!

I'm still sitting on my coins from spring 2013.  No way I was giving them away for nothing!

Gonna mine this again for a while for the crack.  

Still cant sync qt wallet though.  deleted and re- D/L block.dat   still no joy.

Any advice about that please?

CNC resurrected.  Cheesy  

Lets see where this goes.

*edit managed to sync qt wallet no by removing everything in roaming folder, downloading update then pasting wallet backup

3KNSWuue88Rtn9GY6XV3tQTQUd3MwaDuKW
MFqZJ2YQzuFMKSNqmu8uh6xoqqM3FDFrwt
https://www.gate.io/hodl?ref=3553
wiredmine

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:24:33 PM

*edit managed to sync qt wallet no by removing everything in roaming folder, downloading update then pasting wallet backup

This worked for me, I couldn't sync until all files within the roaming folder under %appdata%\CHNCoin were removed. Of course you must have a backup of the wallet.dat file and paste it back in afterwards. It should start syncing right when you re-open after the update to CHNCoin 0.6.5

BTC: 19Q8QuDUj39LmAJEyUimdd7aiFb6QxxZ4g
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 06:29:27 PM

I'm trying to get them back on BTC-E Smiley
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:35:19 AM

Original thread

I updated the retarget algo to mimick PPC's one.

Source code:
https://github.com/RoadTrain/CHNCoin

Windows binaries:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8strygout22bvi1/CHNCoin_0.6.5_win32.zip

Please update your clients.
But don't forget to make wallet backups!

And please notify anyone else about the update.

thank you so much
i wished for someone to restart it and fix the wallet
thanks thanks thanks

adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 12:44:48 PM

Great! Hope you succeed  Wink

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
stevenb

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:24:14 PM

Great! Hope you succeed  Wink
Failed?

teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 08:18:08 PM

I transferred several hundred CNC to Bter today, and there is no sign of them after about 500 confirmations. It's odd how they say

Notice: It might take longer than normal to deposit to Bter from mining pool or deposit solo mining generated coins if the sender pay no transaction fee to the network.

since the lack of fees should affect the confirmations directly.

The link to "sync" your deposits into your balance seems a little weird too, there isn't such a manual step in any other exchange I've used.

Of course, this isn't exactly my life savings, I simply mined a few blocks for the lulz at some point Wink

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
torzsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:46:22 AM

I transferred several hundred CNC to Bter today, and there is no sign of them after about 500 confirmations. It's odd how they say

Notice: It might take longer than normal to deposit to Bter from mining pool or deposit solo mining generated coins if the sender pay no transaction fee to the network.

The link to "sync" your deposits into your balance seems a little weird too, there isn't such a manual step in any other exchange I've used.

Of course, this isn't exactly my life savings, I simply mined a few blocks for the lulz at some point Wink

Now they disabled CNC deposit / withdraw. I have 2500 CNC missing from Bter. Sad No answer for the support email.

skleven

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:53:13 PM

My coins are no longer stuck in transfer. After i emailed bter regarding this, the coins have moved on. But they did not show up in my
bter.com account. So is it about time to give bter.com a scammer-tag?
wrapperband0lite

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:25:35 PM

is Crabdance down or being DDosed?

http://cnc.crabdance.com:8107
torzsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:33:56 PM

Now they disabled CNC deposit / withdraw. I have 2500 CNC missing from Bter. Sad No answer for the support email.

Got my coins after support response.

skleven

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:03:57 PM

No WAY?? How the hell did you manage to get a response from them??
niceman

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:49:53 AM

Welcome to  new multicoin pool.
http://www.coinmine.pw

Pool uses self-made software and its Beta testing phase now.
But everything should work fine.  Smiley

• Stratum protocol
  • VAR DIFFiculty
  • Clean and fast interface!
  • One registration and statistics for all pools
  • Automatic payouts every 5 minutes
  • No payout fees!

Will be happy if you'll point some miners here.  Smiley
0% mining fee during beta testing period!

Additional information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406178.0

teknohog

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 12:13:57 PM

Wow, I had basically forgotten about my CNC loss as the whole thing looked so fishy, but this made me think again. After a few emails with Bter support, I got my CNC back Smiley

skleven

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:28:05 PM

What email-adress are you using? I find it hard to belive you guys are telling the truth. It`s just not possible..  Undecided
darksoft

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:40:51 PM

I've been trying for months... fuckers won't give up my CHN...
teknohog

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 09:32:31 PM

What email-adress are you using? I find it hard to belive you guys are telling the truth. It`s just not possible..  Undecided

The "contact us" link on the top, support@bter.com.

It does sound strange, but I guess they had some technical problems -- CNC deposits were disabled for several days, right after my first attempt of depositing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: