Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:21:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government Furious  (Read 1773 times)
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

If the government would really want to control bitcoin in think the only way to do that is to control the exchanges. Implementing tax to all exchanges and this will lead the exchanges to put a high fee from the users of bitcoin and will help the economy to grow if this is what they really concern about.
goverment must be wise if they implementing taxes for crypto exchanges.impose big taxes to exchanges, make investor fund will run to abroad that considered more comfortable for investor.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

Right down to it, the governments wants a piece of the crypto currency pie. They will ban it, tax it and so on because they want in on it. They will say BS like "to prevent illegal transactions" and stiff but really all the government wants is money. Plus, they maybe cornered bu the banks because crypto currencies threaten fiat.

squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:59:10 AM

If a country with the resources and a stable and strong economy make a coin. Then i would guess that the project will be to use for good and services in the country. If you want to buy abroaythen you have to buy the coin and exchange it. It would work like fiat but a decentralized one at that. I think im Venezuela they do this now. Not sure though.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

The government furious with bitcoin is certainly reasonable, we hear that bitcoin is only a place to hide money so as not to be taxed, other than because of the many illegal transactions such as drugs or weapons that utilize bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

zucknail

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

The government furious with bitcoin is certainly reasonable, we hear that bitcoin is only a place to hide money so as not to be taxed, other than because of the many illegal transactions such as drugs or weapons that utilize bitcoin.
legal and crime transactions using bitcoin actually only small amount.below 1 percents.but goverment and other media blow this as main reason to banned bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

The capitalization of bitcoin transactions reaches billions of dollars but governments of any country can not get revenues or income from these transactions and this makes governments in many countries complain of the existence of bitcoin because it is considered a threat to the economy of a country. Should tax apply to users who do bitcoin transactions? When are users comfortable with this situation? what is the right regulation to address these issues to help each country improve its economy?

It is true that governments are not getting any revenues from crypto currency, but should it be taxed? For me, I don't want my hard earned money to be taken away by the government, it is true that we use taxes to better our economy, but it is also true that most politicians are corrupt and we cannot control them, once they realize bitcoin's potential they might take it, it is a good thing that bitcoin still is anonymous. As of now, I am comfortable eith my investments in crypto currency, I think what thr government should just watch out for is for those hackers that would want to infilatrate a nation's security, rather than those who are trying to make a living, for the third question, I think it is much better if those who are in the community will make the regulation, rather than some outsider who thinks they know what they are doing.
They do not care about what we want, they see a new industry and governments cannot stop themselves from wanting to get what they consider to be their share of the pie, but for the first time an industry was designed to avoid exactly that and governments do not know what to do, they never faced an opponent like cryptocurrencies before, they are very good at dealing with centralized enemies but they cannot really understand how to deal with a decentralized enemy.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

Absolutely, there are no authorities who are happy with the fact that crypto currencies are not easy to control and find out the details of transactions made with them. So the solution to this case would be the creation of some kind of digital wallet that allows its users to make transaction which is easier for taxation too.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

the authorities can not impose a tax on bitcoin if the country is bitcoin not yet legal, the main requirement to levy taxes on crypto is to legalize it. this is in my opinion
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

The capitalization of bitcoin transactions reaches billions of dollars but governments of any country can not get revenues or income from these transactions and this makes governments in many countries complain of the existence of bitcoin because it is considered a threat to the economy of a country. Should tax apply to users who do bitcoin transactions? When are users comfortable with this situation? what is the right regulation to address these issues to help each country improve its economy?

That should inform these governments about the potentials of bitcoin. How do you expect to get revenue from somethings so innovative yet you despise so much. If they will come to realize and accept bitcoin as how it is, then I think there could be a regulatory body which will help return some income to the governments. It is decentralized, everyone wants a decentralized economy to aid transparent transaction. 
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

as I know we will each make transactions to transfer from one address to another it will have a reduction for the transaction fee and I think it is like existing taxation. and also when I will redeem the bitcoin assets to be converted to USD, of course there will be a discounted fee. and also when I will transfer USD from exchange bitcoin to account number that I have at bank of course there will also be fee for transfer. I think with these pieces of course the tax system has gone well.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
crazyavdik

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

It is extremely unhealthy for a county to accept crypto as it actively drains money from the ecosystem of the state. So it is much more efficient to ban it. 
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

Legitize bitcoin legally and in accordance with state rules mutually agreed between bitcoin and the government itself. So both can benefit equally. Thus, the economy will grow in the country as well and increase.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Marium Diaz

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

Many countries have recognized BTC's legal status and revenue tax!

This is conducive to the development of digital cryptographic currency, because the government can participate in the market of digital encryption money, guide the development of the market reasonably, and avoid criminal behavior!
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

It is true that governments are not getting any revenues from crypto currency, but should it be taxed? For me, I don't want my hard earned money to be taken away by the government, it is true that we use taxes to better our economy, but it is also true that most politicians are corrupt and we cannot control them, once they realize bitcoin's potential they might take it, it is a good thing that bitcoin still is anonymous. As of now, I am comfortable eith my investments in crypto currency, I think what thr government should just watch out for is for those hackers that would want to infilatrate a nation's security, rather than those who are trying to make a living, for the third question, I think it is much better if those who are in the community will make the regulation, rather than some outsider who thinks they know what they are doing.
They do not care about what we want, they see a new industry and governments cannot stop themselves from wanting to get what they consider to be their share of the pie, but for the first time an industry was designed to avoid exactly that and governments do not know what to do, they never faced an opponent like cryptocurrencies before, they are very good at dealing with centralized enemies but they cannot really understand how to deal with a decentralized enemy.

I somehow agree with you. As of now, the only thing they can do is limit the usage of crypto or worst case scenario would be banning crypto. The regulation of crypto is what most of the people are also waiting, most specially those companies who are also interested about the blockchain technology.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

my opinion is the advantages and superiority of crypto, wealth or personal transaction without being influenced by regulation or local government system, so the interference of others is very mini, I think the government should protect the people with taxes that have been paid so far instead of making new regulations with the existence of crypto or bitcoin, the system is in the cypto system is very privacy and the government should appreciate it, then the government just adjust it with this system and if the government is objected should the government more mengamakan provide comfort per pengerutkan crypto, crypto system should not be feared but embracing the cause of crypto one way to overcome the saturation of traditional economic practices and new windows to open the future and technology, may be useful and successful for all of us
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

Indeed, there is no way for government departments to levy taxes on bitcoins. I do not think this is a good thing. Perhaps moderate regulation and taxation are beneficial to the government's attitude, so that the government will more support encryption.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:13 AM

The only way countries can benefit from cryptocurrencies os to join the bandwagon them selves. By creating their own blockchain and token they will ensure to take the transaction fees in exchange of taxes to be used by the government. The only problems is that the support of the people and to ensure that the fees gain will go to their countires project.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

In addition to that, you have to pay attention to the bitcoin's position in particular country since there is a possibility that you have to pay taxes for it.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

I think government not affraid on bitcoin but government dont have regulation to collect taxes. Many government right now want to regulate bitcoin or crypto trade to collect taxes and i think its because bitcoin can be a threat to their economy

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

I think government can apply tax to all bitcoin users through exchange. If the government has a coordination with the exchange it could be possible for them to put taxes on every bitcoin transaction. If it will happen the transaction fee will increase more but it is better to pay tax than our country ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I hope one day government will see the good impact of crypto in our economy and to the lives of many people.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: