Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Still any interest in mining contracts?  (Read 751 times)
dlasher (OP)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2011, 07:21:33 AM

Long story much shorter, I may be in a position to offer dedicated mining contracts on datacenter based hardware in the next few weeks, if I decide to.

However, given what appears to be the current "scare/sale" among some miners, given current difficulty, blah blah blah, is anyone still interested in mining contracts?

Each box is rack mounted, diskless, running a linux flavor, running either Phoenix, cgminer, or poclbm, monitored 24/7, automated alarms for dropped hashrate, etc. All GPU's are running < 80C.

To simplify, these wouldn't be "coin instead of hash", or "zero variance" but "100% of the results of this hardware, rated at 1000Mhash, are yours for XXX days at $YYY, prepaid for contract length. Tell me where to point it, and you get all earnings" kind of contracts. Given current equipment, I'd be intending to sell in 1000Mhash increments, hopefully 6 and 12 month contracts.

Thoughts? Interest? I know what my costs will be, but suggested pricing for say:

6 month contract, 1000Mhash?
12 month contract, 1000Mhash?

thanks in advance for all feedback. PM me if you'd like to keep the discussion/offer private.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: