Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-BT.COM, a new marketplace for trading bitcoins with altcoins  (Read 983 times)
Apocalyptic (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:20:57 PM

Hello guys, I already created a thread in the Service Announcement section, but was told to post one topic here to get more expsoure to the Altcoin community.

Couple of days ago I launched my atlcoin exchange platform :

https://www.x-bt.com/img/logo.png

The platform aims to provide a secure and solid exchange platform for the most established altcoins out there. This is not meant to be another Cryptsy
trading half hundreds of coin pairs.

Currently, only Bitcoin, Litecoin and Namecoin are supported. I plan to add Primecoin in the future.

The site was designed with security in mind as the most important part, and more than half of the development time was dedicated to that task. The exchange has all the feature you would expect from a serious platform :
  • A complete API for automated trading
  • 2FA using Google Authentificator, for login and withdrawals (optional)
  • Fast deposits for low bitcoin amonts (from 1 confirmation)
  • Cold storage, database integrity checks and various security mecanisms to ensure your coins are safe

But most of all, the platform has the lowest fees of the industry, charging 0.1% transaction fees.

Here is the link to the Service Announcement topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=188304.0
Any feedback and suggestion is appreciated, you can contact us at #x-bt on Freenode, or via the on-site form.

I hope to see a lot of you trading on X-BT !
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wigglyuk

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:32:21 PM

you need NMC/LTC. and if you do add XPM then you need XPM/LTC, XPM/NMC, and XPM/BTC.

Otherwise you offer nothing new and there are much more trustworthy exchanges to use.
Not trying to shoot down your new trading marketplace but I want to explain why I will not be using it, unless you offer some new trading options.

List of Active Altcoin Giveaways and Altcoin Faucets | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322446.0
Apocalyptic (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:40:23 PM

you need NMC/LTC. and if you do add XPM then you need XPM/LTC, XPM/NMC, and XPM/BTC.

I thought about implementing other pairs, but I simply think there won't be too much depth and volume on these to make it worth it.

Can you elaborate on trustworthiness ? BTC-E has been there for long now that's true, but I heard a lot of complaining about their support, and deposits are often delayed (in my experience too).

The other exchanges out there are not much more trustworthy in my opinion, in the end you rely on the guy running it.
Apocalyptic (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:03:22 AM

Moreover, I think the low trading fee is a good incentive for large volume/frequent traders, as is the overall clean interface (can you say that about btc-e ?). And as for the other exchanges, I have heard there are quite some issues.
ZephramC

Activity: 475
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:41:07 PM

And after one year... what happened? Low volume?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: