Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] ❤️ Cardium: tokenize your everyday activity  (Read 1493 times)
shaktegul (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:52:09 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 07:12:08 PM by shaktegul

https://i.imgur.com/C6p7F8W.png

STAY IN TOUCH

WHAT IS CARDIUM?

The epidemic of excess weight and obesity is gaining momentum every year, especially in developed countries. Unfortunately, this is not another story to drive people into the gym, but a very real threat. According to scientists, by the year 2025 a fifth of the world's population will be affected by this disease. Lack of motivation, societal shaming and its harmful impact all have a very strong impact on people following an unhealthy life plan. Cardium offers its own motivation for one to always be rewarded for any athletic activity - from the highest intensity to the even the modest exercise.

Lack of motivation and small knowledge of sports are the main obstacles to engaging people through sports, so far nothing has been done to tackle this problem. Our project aims to change this situation. The key element of the ecosystem is Cardium fitness tracker, around which other interactions are built. Various techniques that we implemented in our knowledge database will facilitate the process of engagement.

CHANGE THE RULE OF THE GAME

CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR EVERYONE

In addition to main goals such as social security and public health, our project solves one of the problems of crypto industry - popularization of cryptocurrencies. None of the projects presented before could equally distribute cryptocurrency to the world population. Thus, rich people are getting richer, huge mining farms are created, but common people do not get anything from this. Cryptocurrencies were intended for the masses, yet, the current distribution model prevents wide usage across all socio-economic groups. Until this problem is solved, cryptocurrencies will remain in the shadow, being a privilege of a certain class of people.

TOKEN SPECIFICATION

Cardium's utility token developed according to the ERC20 standard, which ensures its full compatibility with any other projects that comply with this standard.

Total number of tokens is based on potential growth of the Cardium ecosystem audience to 100 million people within 10 years. If this goal won't be achieved, unused tokens will be burned. The amount of burned tokens will depend on current ecosystem users according to the quarterly results, but not earlier than one year after the launch of the project.

MEET THE TEAM

ADVISORS & PARTNERS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

reserved
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:08:48 AM

No, than you.
arus

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:29:44 AM

the concept is very interesting where you encourage people to exercise and earn rewards, but how do we get rewards and do we have to buy the first device?

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

Nice concept. I always like icos that are related to fitness. I am a hugh fan of bitwalking and sweatcoin. But its not available in my country. Hope this will be available in my country. I am going to read the white paper now.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Romancheg1979

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

the concept is very interesting where you encourage people to exercise and earn rewards, but how do we get rewards and do we have to buy the first device?

The compensation scheme is as simple and transparent as possible, the data from the fitness tracker is sent to our servers, where the amount of compensation is determined, the necessary amount of tokens is sent to the user's wallet in automatic mode.

Buy a fitness tracker will not be more difficult than making a purchase online store. It will be sold online, with delivery to all over the world.

For those who have invested more than $250 we offer a free Cardium fitness tracker.
Romancheg1979

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

We will announce our Bounty program soon.
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

Nice concept. I always like icos that are related to fitness. I am a hugh fan of bitwalking and sweatcoin. But its not available in my country. Hope this will be available in my country. I am going to read the white paper now.

Thank you, we are planning to run Cardium around the world.
BitLoader

Activity: 252
Merit: 64

Never Mind

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Hello sir, I want to reserve for Indonesian translation if needed.
My portfolio: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gPF6UyIuNZJlEvjHqfNCO3GnshHD228s/view
Discord account: cerutu#8023
Please to confirm!
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

Hello sir, I want to reserve for Indonesian translation if needed.
My portfolio: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gPF6UyIuNZJlEvjHqfNCO3GnshHD228s/view
Discord account: cerutu#8023
Please to confirm!

Confirmed.
Thank u very much!
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

will be a quick trading solution and the best investment in cryptocurency. I hope a lot of buy tokens and profit with you. good luck dev
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

will be a quick trading solution and the best investment in cryptocurency. I hope a lot of buy tokens and profit with you. good luck dev

Thank you!
aucoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

like the idea very much, right now, problems with health due to modern pace of life are so common, that it shocks
hope that the project will be successful. Will be following and monitoring it
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

like the idea very much, right now, problems with health due to modern pace of life are so common, that it shocks
hope that the project will be successful. Will be following and monitoring it

Thanks you! Our main goals will be social security, public health and popularization of cryptocurrencies. Follow us!
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

Beautiful project. I think that many will think about their health. Based on the photos of the team, I think that some of its members will not be prevented from joining in words, not in words, but in practice and prove by their own example.

shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

Beautiful project. I think that many will think about their health. Based on the photos of the team, I think that some of its members will not be prevented from joining in words, not in words, but in practice and prove by their own example.

Yes. You are absolutely right, Roman is engaged in running and skis, Alexander was engaged in acrobatics, and at the moment, fitness, running, rollerskating and snowboarding, our CEO, Philipp - Taekwondo and Fitness  Smiley
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

I always support the project in the field of fitness. This market is developing rapidly enough, this is a prospect for the project!

podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

Hello, dear manager! I want to offer a translation into Russian. I do not have a portfolio, but I'm a native speaker and well versed in the technology of blockchain as such. If I approach you, please, tell me! Good luck with your project!
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

Hello, dear manager! I want to offer a translation into Russian. I do not have a portfolio, but I'm a native speaker and well versed in the technology of blockchain as such. If I approach you, please, tell me! Good luck with your project!

Thank you for your kind words of support. Russian translation is already present on our website. But we will soon publish our bounty program and you will help us too. Don't worry about it.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

Hi , If you are interested in Arabic translation, PM .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: