Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] ❤️ Cardium: tokenize your everyday activity  (Read 1493 times)
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

I love this project, and I would support this project, until the project was able to successfully achieve the desired success.
the project that brought a very nice concept, we wish the project always runs smoothly.
I also believe this project will be successful later, and I am also sure will be many participants and investors who are interested, success is always this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

I love this project, and I would support this project, until the project was able to successfully achieve the desired success.
the project that brought a very nice concept, we wish the project always runs smoothly.
I also believe this project will be successful later, and I am also sure will be many participants and investors who are interested, success is always this project.
Although currently many projects are popping up and competition is also getting tougher, but I believe that this project has its own advantages that are not owned in other projects, and can certainly attract the attention of many investors to support the success of the project.
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

Although currently many projects are popping up and competition is also getting tougher, but I believe that this project has its own advantages that are not owned in other projects, and can certainly attract the attention of many investors to support the success of the project.
you're right, every project has its own advantages.
and I am sure that in this project also has a very good team, we wish the project went smoothly until this project can achieve success.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

the Cardium project whose concept is very real in providing benefits to the world of health, by providing tokens in every daily activity. with cardium people will no longer be lazy to exercise
shaktegul (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

We are sorry to inform you, but we must postpone pre-ICO start by a couple of hours. We have found a critical bug, we're working on it right now. Start date stays the same - 16/04/2018, but we'll have to start a bit later (although still today). We hope for your understanding.
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

❤️ Cardium pre-ICO begins! ❤️

mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

The Cardium Project seems to need a lot of help for its development, one of its main goals such as social security and public health
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

The 19th of April is a good date and is it fosters visibility for this project and also from the perspective of the community to get to know the CEO better.

Yes, and this is not our last speech, this is just the beginning Wink

Feel free to share the schedule you have planned for now. Maybe that can contribute a lot to get more people interested in the project.

shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

Feel free to share the schedule you have planned for now. Maybe that can contribute a lot to get more people interested in the project.

We will announce new events as soon as possible  Wink
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

This Cardium Project is indeed worth developing, one of the main goals such as social security and public health, hopefully this project in the future many enthusiasts who want to join
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

This Cardium Project is indeed worth developing, one of the main goals such as social security and public health, hopefully this project in the future many enthusiasts who want to join

Thanks for the kind words. For us the opinion of the community is very important!

shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

We'll start broadcasting in 15:40 UTC +3

Join our Telegram channel to not miss announcement of our video stream https://t.me/cardiumeng
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

to my regret, it is very likely that this is another bench. it's a pity that people are choosing such projects, they are simply trying to make money

Why do you think so? When someone accuses someone of a scam, he should explain his point of view.

but no, I did not blame anyone, but just assumed. I several times wrote here my questions and did not see a single otvetta, did not see a long time news. in such situations I have two options, or the manager does not work, or the project is a scam. sorry if I insulted you with this

shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

to my regret, it is very likely that this is another bench. it's a pity that people are choosing such projects, they are simply trying to make money

Why do you think so? When someone accuses someone of a scam, he should explain his point of view.

but no, I did not blame anyone, but just assumed. I several times wrote here my questions and did not see a single otvetta, did not see a long time news. in such situations I have two options, or the manager does not work, or the project is a scam. sorry if I insulted you with this

Why no one reads whitepaper?  Huh There is described in great detail how, what and why. If you read it, you will find answers for all questions.  Wink And you asked us only one time, not several. Subscribe to our twitter, or join telegram channel to keep abreast of news. For example, yesterday our CEO Philip Klimov presented Cardium project to investors. Link: https://twitter.com/Cardium_world/status/987206246574026752
abazakolala

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Promising project! Way to go! Good luck
shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

Photos of Cardium presentation on the Show ICO Proof of Truth  Smiley

https://twitter.com/Cardium_world/status/988034684922802176
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

Project Cardium makes one solution for health especially in obesity field, this is very much desired people even practically people can exercise because only to lose weight because it affect health itself when happened excess body weight and here I see project cardium also have a good purpose namely to modernize cryto currency widely and publicly to the public through Cardium token to be more understandable, easy to use by the community
mlrdcoin

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

Why no one reads whitepaper?  Huh There is described in great detail how, what and why. If you read it, you will find answers for all questions.  Wink And you asked us only one time, not several. Subscribe to our twitter, or join telegram channel to keep abreast of news. For example, yesterday our CEO Philip Klimov presented Cardium project to investors. Link: https://twitter.com/Cardium_world/status/987206246574026752

in that case, tell me, will the news be published only in twitter and telegram? then why is the branch here? if we ourselves must see everything from white paper, news to read on Twitter?

shaktegul (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

in that case, tell me, will the news be published only in twitter and telegram? then why is the branch here? if we ourselves must see everything from white paper, news to read on Twitter?

Maybe for discussions? And here we also publish news. What about questions... Not everything, but questions like your described in white paper more than fully. For questions that are not answered in WP we give answers right here and in our Telegram channel.
mlrdcoin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Maybe for discussions? And here we also publish news. What about questions... Not everything, but questions like your described in white paper more than fully. For questions that are not answered in WP we give answers right here and in our Telegram channel.

all very strange. maybe I do not understand something, but I have not yet seen such an approach to working with the project. well, thanks for the information provided

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: