Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bloodbath to End  (Read 994 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

Thanks for the news! I do believe that the bloodbath is about to end. Yet, let's enjoy the cheap coins now and HODL until December.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Bitcoin suffer too much this years. Many bad thing and good thing happen so frequently and thats make bitcoin price rigth now so violent to see. But still beliving in bitcoin for the future economic will happen

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Bitcoin suffer too much this years. Many bad thing and good thing happen so frequently and thats make bitcoin price rigth now so violent to see. But still beliving in bitcoin for the future economic will happen
Just keep being positive who knows when this things ends, everything will happen in his right time, bloodbath give us more chances to understand how
things work inside this industry and taking it as an advantage should always be in our mindset, forget about complaining and speculate that will lead you
only to stress out your emotions, just be positive that one day the rise will happen and it will take much higher from the last peak.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

I am really happy to read this positive things about the market and crypto an all. I think Bitoinl will grows up in next year so don't panic and invest in it. All will be good. Hold and be patient

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Evidently, the market is looking negatively on Bitcoins and altcoins at this moment. However, that trend is about to come to an end. There are a number of great bullish developments:

REGULATORY

+ Positive G20 Financial Summit stance

+ Chinese regulatory posturing to clarify soon, as Deputy Governor of the People's Bank of China (Fan Yifei) noted

+ Lightning Network and SegWit increase legal recognition of digital currencies

+ Seoul Mayor aiming to launch the capital city's own crypto and establish better environment for blockchain startups

INFRASTRUCTURE

+ CBOE support for Bitcoin ETFs

+ T-Mobile tech support for distributed ledgers

+ Coinbase announcing upcoming support for ERC20 tokens

SOCIAL SENTIMENT

+ MailChimp has clarified that its stance against cryptocurrency ads to not include accounts that disseminate crypto-related information

+ Leading analysts (such as Abra CEO Bill Barhydt, Fundrstrat's Thomas Lee) are bullish about the year end target of $25,000 for BTC

+ Major Polish bank will implement a blockchain document storage system

+ Audi has announced that it is exploring the use of blockchain to enhance its distributional network

+ Morgan Stanley releasing a report and commenting that they are expecting BTC to rise, and this is just a temporary slump

ECONOMIC

+ Analysts predict that institutional investors will capitalize on the temporary slump

Yes - the market is volatile, but we all knew that. I don't think there should be a shadow of a doubt that bitcoin will rise again.
I don’t think this is the end of bitcoin or any other crypto currency. These crypto currencies are suppose to be the very sustainable and versatile crypto currency and specifically the bitcoin which has made its existence since 2008 and has continuously making tremendous progress, though the time is not going good for bitcoin and the valuation has been deflated to a very low extent but it doesn’t mean that this is the end of bitcoin because pumps and dumps are very common rule of every kind of investment.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

Bitcoin will be more developed for investors and we will have something to make bitcon more developed than you could have planned for Bitcoin separately so that you can enter the market.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

Well these are all good news. I now that till now we see a very bearish market but give it a bit more time and we'll see a bull market bu the fourth quarter. It's just a rocky start of the year but i know we'll finish strong this year. All these nay sayers saying that we should sell our holdings will be left slack jawed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Now when it comes to the bitcoin bloodbath, the weakened blockchain network through past 2 or three months had caused the bitcoin price value per unit to decrease from 20000 USD to a low hit of 6000 USD but lately, the fluctuation has only been very small which indicates the price is going to increase

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

Everyday bitcoin is developing so let's hope that next month will be the start of the market recovery so that more people will attract to invest and try play the crypto market. I know we are already tired seeing these price drops from the start of this year and we all want is the market to become more productive by recovering the price lost especially on bitcoin. I know the time is near and we will all see the fruit of our hard work of keeping these coins in our wallets.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

Bitcoin will be more developed for investors and we will have something to make bitcon more developed than you could have planned for Bitcoin separately so that you can enter the market.
Team work always pays off. If you are talking about making a team and then going for this amazing development then it is okay we all are with you. Let’s make this happen and show the world that this bitcoin has got much potential to change our lives. But if I get you wrong and you have got some private company or something and you are advertising for it, I am sorry for it then.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

Bitcoin is going to rise again and we expect that bitcoin is going to make another high point before October this year.  Bitcoin is going to grow like never before if ETF get approval this year then bitcoin may go as high as $30,000. We are expecting bitcoin to also be adopted by some institutional investors this year.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

hopefully with all the positive news above, can immediately lift the price of bitcoin and altcoin minimum as before and maximum can be higher than the achievement of the end of 2017 ago, I also until now very sure that what is happening now is only temporary, and who be patient and hold the coins in i vestasikan then he is the one who will be lucky, that's my opinion for this
yes I am also hoping that all those positive news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that we are hearing every day will become a momentum for the bitcoin to became something bigger than it is!

paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

Bitcoin is going to rise again and we expect that bitcoin is going to make another high point before October this year.  Bitcoin is going to grow like never before if ETF get approval this year then bitcoin may go as high as $30,000. We are expecting bitcoin to also be adopted by some institutional investors this year.
I hope so. Bitcoin will also be held by some institutional investors this year.
If it's around ~ $ 30,000 then that's great for investors.
Thinking why not think big.
Trust is strong only so we have high revenue gains to improve our lives.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

As clear as ice, i hope that this topic can somehow enlighten those people who are blinded by negative news and fallacy. It's time to open up their mind and believe that bitcoin will never cease to exist as its dominance is still running in its DNA. With that being said, bitcoin will is expected to have a new record high this year for sure.

Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

The bitcoin bloodbath was not caused due to the fact that too many users were in the bitcoin blockchain network and they were holding off the bitcoin to be circulating ragout the cryptocurrency market but for the reason that this had allowed the governments to convince that volatility in price is not good for their economy
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

Evidently, the market is looking negatively on Bitcoins and altcoins at this moment. However, that trend is about to come to an end. There are a number of great bullish developments:

REGULATORY

+ Positive G20 Financial Summit stance

+ Chinese regulatory posturing to clarify soon, as Deputy Governor of the People's Bank of China (Fan Yifei) noted

+ Lightning Network and SegWit increase legal recognition of digital currencies

+ Seoul Mayor aiming to launch the capital city's own crypto and establish better environment for blockchain startups

INFRASTRUCTURE

+ CBOE support for Bitcoin ETFs

+ T-Mobile tech support for distributed ledgers

+ Coinbase announcing upcoming support for ERC20 tokens

SOCIAL SENTIMENT

+ MailChimp has clarified that its stance against cryptocurrency ads to not include accounts that disseminate crypto-related information

+ Leading analysts (such as Abra CEO Bill Barhydt, Fundrstrat's Thomas Lee) are bullish about the year end target of $25,000 for BTC

+ Major Polish bank will implement a blockchain document storage system

+ Audi has announced that it is exploring the use of blockchain to enhance its distributional network

+ Morgan Stanley releasing a report and commenting that they are expecting BTC to rise, and this is just a temporary slump

ECONOMIC

+ Analysts predict that institutional investors will capitalize on the temporary slump

Yes - the market is volatile, but we all knew that. I don't think there should be a shadow of a doubt that bitcoin will rise again.
I’m a hoping that the price gets into a bull run… though I have been very sure about it ‘cause it always happens around year ending, so it’s sure going to happen and those who can’t have patience now will all end up regretting the actions they took.

So if I was anyone reading this I would just buckle and get ready for what’s coming next. The price will soon go up and it has been showing that sign.
aaeeggoo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

Now it looks like that crypto currency is just correcting itself as the market gotten into heavy pumps last year. So this one is clearly case of course correction and nothing else. So doesn't matter whether it is successfully launched G20 summit or some other countries accepting the crypto currencies legally and pouring money into it. This did not work at all. No one knows what really is going to happen and why this did not affected the current scenario of the crypto currency. Though all the good news were in line then also they did not move the price upwards a bit also.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:45:57 AM

hopefully with all the positive news above, can immediately lift the price of bitcoin and altcoin minimum as before and maximum can be higher than the achievement of the end of 2017 ago, I also until now very sure that what is happening now is only temporary, and who be patient and hold the coins in i vestasikan then he is the one who will be lucky, that's my opinion for this
yes I am also hoping that all those positive news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that we are hearing every day will become a momentum for the bitcoin to became something bigger than it is!
we just need all this condition will recovered soon.postive news and postive hope by investor is needed to cryptocurrency price.our attitude while facing bad situation if influence the market condition.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

We can expect Nov and Dec is the end of a bloodbath most probably as per last year market analysis bitcoin price growth used to happen mostly in nov dec and jan so this time also we can expect the same
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

We can expect Nov and Dec is the end of a bloodbath most probably as per last year market analysis bitcoin price growth used to happen mostly in nov dec and jan so this time also we can expect the same
Even today, prices in the market have begun to crawl up, we have not seen a sharp decline in market prices, instead prices are rising
more often than bleeding. Bear trend is over dude, we will start to the bull trend. prepare yourself!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: