Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can i create wallet?  (Read 335 times)
jolajola (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:39:58 AM

I don't have one. Can you teach me how?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isti

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:07:38 AM

Just go to MyEtherwallet.com to make your own wallet. It's easy to register. Hope it will be used for you
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:11:56 AM

If you want to create bitccoin wallet  using your mobile phone you can download this on playstore

Mycelium
Blockchain
Jaxx

And for ethereum wallet and erc20 tokens just go to myetherwallet.com
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

Which type of wallet do you want, because there are different wallets for different coins.
I will teach you how to create Ethereum wallet, most especially on myetherwallet.
- Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/.
- Create a password.
- Download and store your keystore file.
Do it for security reasons.
- Save your private key and keep it safe.
You can't retrieve it back, if you loose it.
- Use your private key or keystore file to open your wallet.
There are many ways to unlock your wallet, but to keep it simple let’s stick with the files we just got — private key and keystore file. Select and paste your private key or upload the keystore file to unlock your wallet.
It is as simple as that.
I hope i have been able to help with this.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

What wallet do you want to create. Specify what tokens are planning to collect because there is a different blockchain on coins/token. If you want to collect ERC20 token or ETH blockchain then go to www.Myetherwallet.com, just make sure that the spelling is correct. And if you want bitcoin wallet then there is so many wallet app available on playstore like coinbase, blockchain, electrum and many more. It is crucial to identify first what is the blockchain of the coin you want to save before you choose wallet.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:20:12 AM

First, you read this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0

If you have decided on an online wallet, pick one, sign up, and it'll be set up for you. This is the most straightforward option and also happens to be the least secure.

If you have decided on a desktop wallet, pick one, download it, and pick a wallet creation option. It's an easy process. I recommend Electrum.

Hardware wallets and/or other kinds of cold storage aren't as straightforward, but there are plenty of guides online specific to what you choose.

Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:20:19 AM

You have all suggested MEW, without asking what type of coins he will be storing or buying.  Cheesy

At OP. The best way is to register an account at coinbase. You'll get any types of coins in just 1 account.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:21:05 AM

Assuming you mean a Bitcoin wallet, you have a couple of options. You can download a full node wallet like the Bitcoin Core wallet found here: https://bitcoin.org/en/download
this will require you download the full blockchain which is over 150GB if I'm not mistaken. You can prune that, but for the sake of not getting too technical, I'll just leave it at that.

Then there are light wallets that don't require you download the blockchain, such as Electrum which can be found here: https://electrum.org

Wallet clients stored locally on your computer are more secure than web wallets but there are also some pretty well known ones like a blockchain.info wallet that can be secured reasonably well. I've never really used mobiles wallets so I can't speak to those that well. The one thing that no one has mentioned yet that I'll mention is do not leave your money on exchanges. Using an exchange as a wallet is the best way to lose your money.

If you are looking for an alt coin wallet, your best bet would be to check the alt currency section.
dexone
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

It depends on what kind of wallet you're referrring to, most common coins such as btc/etc/ltc all have online wallets which you can use to send/receive coins in no time. As for other not so common coins, you have to download the official wallet and wait until fully synced before you can send/receive coins. Search Youtube for the coin name and you'll find plenty of tutorials.
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

Make an account and download one. Depends how important security is to you and how convenient you want your access to be. The most secure wallets albeit not as convenient for high liquidity are hardware wallets like the trezor or the nano-s. These are great to store coins on--might still be beneficial to invest in these if you have a large amount of coins you'd like to keep offline. If you are going to be day-trading and need to constantly monitor activity, perhaps a desktop wallet such as electrum would be a good option, keep in mind they only support bitcoin at the moment. If you want to deal with multiple currencies look into Jaxx--you can download it to your desktop as well as mobile. Otherwise a mobile wallet such as samourai or greenaddress is also a solid option--they are not as secure as a desktop wallet the majority of the time, but they are convenient if you are trading on the move.

Mintdice.com
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

What do you need for this purpose? Do you want to store BTC or ETH or tokens or mb for storing large amounts?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
tobi_1987

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

What do you want to store? BTC or altcoin?
hassick

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:47:56 AM

I reccomend blockchain for Bitcoin, but for Etherum I reccomend MyEtherwallet. For pros and cons, you search on google  Grin
Lemdhel155

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

What do you need for this purpose? Do you want to store BTC or ETH or tokens or mb for storing large amounts?

Right now Sir I got none of any wallets suggested, but all I wanted to learn is that how to earn bitcoin so that eventually I will learn how to store it and what wallet I need to have in the future. Hopefully there will be discussions on how to create a wallet so that all of the newbies like me will have proper knowledge about it.
RBLT

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

You can create one here https://www.myetherwallet.com/. just write a password and then download your Private Keys. Or you can use metamask its up to you.
RBLT

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

Right now Sir I got none of any wallets suggested, but all I wanted to learn is that how to earn bitcoin so that eventually I will learn how to store it and what wallet I need to have in the future. Hopefully there will be discussions on how to create a wallet so that all of the newbies like me will have proper knowledge about it.

i will reccomend Metamask instead of MEW, because its rather safety than MEW in my opinion. or buy a Hard wallet like Ledger S
danielkruchin

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

I will have a detailed tutorial on my youtube channel soon, for MyEtherWallet specifically. If you are in a hurry, make sure that the wallet has ERC20 compatibility.
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

can you tell me which wallet you want to create?
if Ethereum wallet u can use My Ether Wallet (MEW), MetaMask, Jaxx, ImToken, and much more (PC or smartphone version is up to you)
if Bitcoin you can use https://blockchain.info/wallet/
if another altcoins you can check their website and you will get info about their wallet
but i'm strongly recommend to use Hardware wallet like trezor or ledger nano
zanzay

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

Check this website https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/getting-started/creating-a-new-wallet-on-myetherwallet.html
Hopefully help you
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

Read at the top sections on beginner & Help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0
do not create a post just to increase your post/activity points. unless you can tell specify wich wallet you want to create and you didn't find thread about it

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
Vidadari

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

minta penjelasannya yg detail cara mendaftar myetherwallet gmna iyah
dn persyaratannya apa saja dibutuh kan om.
mohon batuannya 0m
inggithdp

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

First you visit the link https://www.myetherwallet.com
then you create a password for myetherwallet
download your keystore and save it
after that take and save your private key,
and remember to keep your private key in a safe place and do not let anyone else.

hope this answer can help a
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

minta penjelasannya yg detail cara mendaftar myetherwallet gmna iyah
dn persyaratannya apa saja dibutuh kan om.
mohon batuannya 0m
firstly.. English please..  Wink Smiley
if you wanna some tutorial that you understand at your native language, then you should check local board (Indonesia), there's a lot of tutorial..
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

What wallet do you want? I recommended to you create eth wallet address using myetherwallet.com , this a good wallet with the best protect. If you create eth wallet addres on myetherwallet  you also can get a token of currency , because this is technology of ERC20.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

Dude, Why we have google there ?? Wink
Just search yourself.It will be good for you. Because self study is the best. You will find lots of lessons there.  Don't be lazy.  Smiley
nishikido

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

Which type of wallet do you want, because there are different wallets for different coins.
I will teach you how to create Ethereum wallet, most especially on myetherwallet.
- Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/.
- Create a password.
- Download and store your keystore file.
- Save your private key and keep it safe.
You can't retrieve it back, if you loose it.
- Use your private key or keystore file to open your wallet.
There are many ways to unlock your wallet, but to keep it simple let’s stick with the files we just got — private key and keystore file. Select and paste your private key or upload the keystore file to unlock your wallet.
It is as simple as that.
I hope i have been able to help with this.

I needed this one. Thanks for the info mate. Smiley
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

I do suggest myeitherwallet.com for starter, I'm using it also, if you want tutorial with the language you like, please do visit YouTube channel and learn their step by step about this wallet.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

If you want to make bitcoin wallet go to coinbase.com or blockchain.com and create account then you gonna have a wallet address and if you want create ethereum wallet you can do that by myetherwallet.com
ptjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

You can found some starting info for most popular wallets here - https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

I downloaded a ton of wallet but it did not need it, myetherwallet is enough for the eth infrastructure. you can also use eidoo and give airdrops about the newly released coins.
Amrxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:05:36 PM

I recommend blockchain for bitcoin, but for Ethereum I recommend MyEtherwallet. For pros and cons
Ryuu98

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

i don't have wallet, i need guideline how to create wallet.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

What does wallet you want to create?

ERC-20 Wallet: myetherwallet.com
NEO Wallet: http://neonwallet.com/
Bitcoin Wallet: https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/desktop/windows/bitcoincore/
piqulhdt28

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

the first type of wallet you want, because there are many different wallets for different coins.
I will teach you how to make Ethereum wallet, especially in myetherwallet, follow this hold.
1.Open https://www.myetherwallet.com/.
2.Create the password you want
3.Download and save your keystore file.
4.Save your private key and keep it safe make sure only you know your private key.
You can not retrieve it, if you lose it.
5.Use your private key file or keystore to open your wallet.

hope this helps you.
3lyntio

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

What is a Bitcoin Wallet?
A “wallet” is basically the Bitcoin equivalent of a bank account. It allows you to receive bitcoins, store them, and then send them to others. There are two main types of wallets.

A hot wallet is one that you install on your own computer or mobile device. You are in complete control over the security of your coins, but since they are on a device that is connected to the internet they are less secure.

The second type of wallet is a hardware wallet. They maintain high levels of security to protect your coins by storing your coins offline. Offline storage keeps your coins and ata out of reach from hackers.

The two most popular hardware wallets are the Ledger Nano S and TREZOR.

6alospeop

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

you can try myetherwallet.com (MEW) softwallet.

MEW can run on ethereum
In addition there are many other platforms but otoi do not know what specific platform you ask

NEO
LTC
BTC....
LilHempNumber1

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

Im used NEO Wallet, support NEO and NEO platform. You can create a wallet on neotracker.io
lirvine

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

for ETH try myetherwallet
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

Go to ether.com and follow the instructions there. Type in a password then after they will give you your private key which you will need to save!! you can write it down, print it out, or even save it to your computer as a file because you can upload it like that when you try to log in after each time it will be a lot easier to just upload the file with your private key than to type it out each time. But you can also copy and paste it. But make sure you dont loose it because then you wont be able to get back in and you wont be able to retrieve your coins in any way.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Well, first of all, understand the basic difference between wallets such as web wallet, hardware wallet, paper wallet etc. Even though every wallet will work in the same way to store your Bitcoins but there are more factors to consider before deciding the wallet type to use.

12 Ways To Store Bitcoins – Hardware, Desktop, Mobile, Online & Paper Wallets?.

Read the above-mentioned article to learn more about multiple types of storing your Bitcoins or alt-coins.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

Your wallet will depend on what coins you want to hold and how you want to access your funds.  There is no one perfect wallet for all your coins.  For ease of access anywhere on any device, I use online Coinbase.  For desktop wallet where I can keep my own private keys, I use Electrum for btc, Electrum-ltc for litecoin, and MEW for Ethereum.  These serve my needs for now.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: