Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumor in April Fools' Day  (Read 735 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

I hope that there is no bad news for bitcoin this coming april fools day, you know the power of the news it can affect bitcoin even its fake news it can go down and it can go up.

santosummer

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

The rumors always scared me. The market is in the worst downturn, reactions from FUDs can cause the market to continue to sink to the bottom and need longer time to recover later. Hold firm belief and persistence to wait for the market to return. Try to be optimistic though hope is falling out of hand.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

On the market every day is a Fool's Day. If today you have sold profitablely and after that the price fell, then that's who bought a fool. If you bought profitably and the price began to grow, then that's who sold the fool.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

the rise in BTC prices can not be attributed to oridinary things. only market prices and BTC enthusiasts can change completely. i think it's just a hoax there is no certainty and truth.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

I’m guessing these are fake news again and will be expecting Bitcoins price to be downtrending again if ever the news about Bitcoin will arise. I wish these fake news stops but we can’t really stop negative speculations about Bitcoin and some alternate coins because the coin itself is not stable. But we’ll keep our heads held up high still and hold on to our Bitcoin holdings until it is stable back again.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

Does anyone think of that in April Fools' Day, we have so much rumor in social network and newspaper about btc or crypto to raise prices and get started bull run market. Or we have many FUD to push prices down. In my opinion, we have some good news (there are also fake and real) to make the market grow again
What I worry about in April will be more unstable market conditions considering that for the month of March alone altcoin has dropped dramatically, As we know, Bitcoin really became Cryptocurrency (Crypto Currency) number 1 in the world in 2017, then how will the price prediction of bitcoin april later?
Can it rise above the current price?
we see with the passage of time.. Cheesy
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

Rumors always exist and are always renewed every moment of the market in red. Right now, they try to create FUDs to increase the psychological impact on consumers.
 Easily recognize the purpose of the problem. Of course, we can not stop it. Depend on each other's perceptions and thoughts. Reactions can have a huge impact on value now.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

I have no intention of speculating on this topic but as far as we know the bull market may return in May or June. However, we know that any true or speculative news affects the market and influences investors in general. Another factor is figuring out where these fake news appear, it is easier to deduce what strategy to follow in investments.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

Yes I remember back in April 2014, there were a lot of rumors that China was going to ban Bitcoin. This allowed Bitcoin to drop bellow $600 a coin nearing the tax deadline. Every year there will be a new rumor about something blockchain or real crypto advertisements being banned.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

We get fooled by big whales as bitcoin's price keeps go down, ah Hopefully everything will be okay after these several FUD, After April's Fool of course!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

I know only bad news. That we should prepare to hard times and falls. I hope maybe in May - June will be growing of prices.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

We get fooled by big whales as bitcoin's price keeps go down, ah Hopefully everything will be okay after these several FUD, After April's Fool of course!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

specifically on the day of the fool nothing happens that is not tied to some dates, but it seems to me that in April everything will change and the long-awaited growth should begin

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Does anyone think of that in April Fools' Day, we have so much rumor in social network and newspaper about btc or crypto to raise prices and get started bull run market. Or we have many FUD to push prices down. In my opinion, we have some good news (there are also fake and real) to make the market grow again
I believe that many people will post different things on twitter and Facebook to create another round of panic tomorrow and several other are going to write different articles on the position of the market tomorrow also so for the weak hand to sell out of panic. However I am a person that do not believe in April full and I will stay with the chart and analysis the market base on candlesticks formation.
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Unfortunately, the market will not rise until the investors in the traditional markets - like banks, funds, speculators - eat their fill at the Bitcoin again. Unfortunately, this interest group is far too strong in the crypto market.

Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

I remember how in February, many believed in the March. Now there are many believers in the April. Indeed, the day of fools. But every day)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Darin2

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

It's not about April fools day. A date is not so much important because of this.  Some countries end their financial years and that could have some influence in terms of waiting. Maybe something more will happen on this date, but it's all about if the market is ripe for the recovery or not. You can't start to ''pump'' it if the situation is not right.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

I often do not believe in unfounded news. We all know, rumors always cause confusion and the reaction can spread very quickly. It will affect the belief and value of the market. However, in this critical period. I need good news even if it is a lie so that I can trust and be optimistic again. Bad things are still taking hold of my mind.
etin06

Activity: 285

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

I will not believe any news that is published on April fool's day so as not to make any wrong decision that will end up hotting me
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

I hope, we have to get  some good news about of crypto. According to me this april will not be any rumore about bitcoin and it will be a great month for all crypto holder and all will see to high prices of crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: