Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO trading VIP access  (Read 84 times)
Jackthereck (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

Hi guys, i want to share this great apportunity. This Telegram signal channel ( https://t.me/dummiescrypto ) made a contest where 10 partecipants can acive free entry in VIP group. I hope to win cause i wanna recover from my january/february losses.

https://goo.gl/forms/ASpn2KPsLopvBgYu1
📣 CRYPTO FOR DUMMIES VIP GROUP CONTEST📣

1- Fill out this form with your telegram username to entry in our contest. The winners will receive a free VIP CHANNEL ACCESS. 💎

2- If you refer someone, just ask him to put in the apposite box also your telegram username. BOTH OF YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EXTRA ENTRY. 👯

3- Tweeting about our contest, WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH 1 EXTRA ENTRY. 🐥

4- Creating a thread on BTCtalk talking about our contest, WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH 5 EXTRA ENTRIES. 📈

It's extremely easy, just pop in you telegram username and you will participate in our contest. I hope that a lot of you will catch this opportunity while also helping us reaching a broader audience for our free contents.

For any question, just contact @CFDadmin, have a nice day you all
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marine365

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

Looks attractive, hope there will be many good signals for people to recover the money they have losses from this market. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: